HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Breaking the rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:49 pm

This is how out of touch production is with Matt breaking the rules:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/01/big-brother-julie-chen-kevin-matt/

Quote :
Matt repeatedly broke the house rules as a Have Not — eating regular food, taking a hot shower, and sleeping in a normal bedroom — resulting in an extra penalty vote against him. What do you think about that type of behavior and is there anything else you all can do in the future to police such activity?


Julie: Matt, unlike anyone who has ever played Big Brother, actually WANTED to be evicted! So I think we keep our rule in place. What are the chances someone else will want to be kicked out? Probably slim to none.

This shows how much of an idiot Julie is.  It will probably never happen again so we just let him go since he wanted to be evicted.  Sorry, but they opened the door for other showmances to do the same thing.  Are you going to tell me that Brenden wouldn't have done the same for Rachel?  Jeff for Jordan?  They opened the door to use the rules as part of a strategy to further someone elses game.

And then there's this:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/01/big-brother-matt-clines-penalty-vote/

Quote :
You repeatedly broke the house rules as a Have Not — eating regular food, taking a hot shower, and sleeping in a normal bedroom — resulting in an extra penalty vote against you. Were you doing that out of frustration or just to help ensure Raven stayed in the game?


Matt: I want to be clear: I would never do that to be disrespectful to the game or production. That was purely out of making sure I got that penalty vote against me so I got evicted and Raven stayed. I never wanted to disrespect the game, the other houseguests, or Big Brother.

This shows what an idiot Matt is.  It is disrectful to the game and production itself by using the rules as a strategy in the house.  The rules are not there for you to use as an advantage, they are there to insure that there are no advantages in the game.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Make sure nothing happens to this page, thread or what ever because your going to need it next year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:23 pm

This subject might be the one that actually causes Matt and Cody to have words. I can hear Cody saying something to him about being a bitch and not respecting the game or laughing that it was his BIG GAME MOVE or something. Hell Mark might even jump on that bandwagon. I am sure Matt would say something about Jess giving up her game for him, but the counter there is that THEY made their decisions for themselves and took that power away from others. Matt was a sheep who did NOTHING. And I really hope Matt says something about lasting longer than Cody so he can use that phrase he has used before...............I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees! That pretty much says it all for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
This subject might be the one that actually causes Matt and Cody to have words.  I can hear Cody saying something to him about being a bitch and not respecting the game or laughing that it was his BIG GAME MOVE or something.  Hell Mark might even jump on that bandwagon.  I am sure Matt would say something about Jess giving up her game for him, but the counter there is that THEY made their decisions for themselves and took that power away from others.  Matt was a sheep who did NOTHING.  And I really hope Matt says something about lasting longer than Cody so he can use that phrase he has used before...............I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!  That pretty much says it all for sure.

I don't even know if Matt will say anything about it. And if he does, will they even care. Matt is the first person from the other side to join the jury, so now for the first time, his side is outnumbered. Too bad the first one wasn't Josh so they could bully him the way all of them were bullied. I would say to do it to Matt, but as useless as he is, he did not really partake in the bullying, he remained quiet and behind the scenes
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This subject might be the one that actually causes Matt and Cody to have words.  I can hear Cody saying something to him about being a bitch and not respecting the game or laughing that it was his BIG GAME MOVE or something.  Hell Mark might even jump on that bandwagon.  I am sure Matt would say something about Jess giving up her game for him, but the counter there is that THEY made their decisions for themselves and took that power away from others.  Matt was a sheep who did NOTHING.  And I really hope Matt says something about lasting longer than Cody so he can use that phrase he has used before...............I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!  That pretty much says it all for sure.

I don't even know if Matt will say anything about it.  And if he does, will they even care.  Matt is the first person from the other side to join the jury, so now for the first time, his side is outnumbered.  Too bad the first one wasn't Josh so they could bully him the way all of them were bullied.  I would say to do it to Matt, but as useless as he is, he did not really partake in the bullying, he remained quiet and behind the scenes

He did say something about it, remember? Christmas got all pissy about it. I'll see if I can find the clip and put it in the youtube thread.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This subject might be the one that actually causes Matt and Cody to have words.  I can hear Cody saying something to him about being a bitch and not respecting the game or laughing that it was his BIG GAME MOVE or something.  Hell Mark might even jump on that bandwagon.  I am sure Matt would say something about Jess giving up her game for him, but the counter there is that THEY made their decisions for themselves and took that power away from others.  Matt was a sheep who did NOTHING.  And I really hope Matt says something about lasting longer than Cody so he can use that phrase he has used before...............I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!  That pretty much says it all for sure.

I don't even know if Matt will say anything about it.  And if he does, will they even care.  Matt is the first person from the other side to join the jury, so now for the first time, his side is outnumbered.  Too bad the first one wasn't Josh so they could bully him the way all of them were bullied.  I would say to do it to Matt, but as useless as he is, he did not really partake in the bullying, he remained quiet and behind the scenes

He did say something about it, remember? Christmas got all pissy about it. I'll see if I can find the clip and put it in the youtube thread. But he remained silent during the incident and silence sometimes speaks volumes.


Clip is in the youtube thread.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:17 am

This is how stupid production is. Every year they come up with twists that the hgs find a way to work to an advantage. Battle of the block being the most notorious. You think they won't see this and figure it out. Let's look back at jess eviction week when he was against raven. She's 100% not going home and everyone knows it. So let's say she's a have not just like Alex not going up in codys first eviction. If they were have nots they can simply say, well I'll take the single penalty vote and be comfortable all week. You'll get people volunteering to be have nots simply so they can be a replacement nom and stop following the rules.

My guess as to what production will do once someone with a half of brain realizes this. The have nots won't be a thing anymore. While I never cared for that aspect, it is still part of the game
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is how stupid production is.  Every year they come up with twists that the hgs find a way to work to an advantage.  Battle of the block being the most notorious.  You think they won't see this and figure it out.  Let's look back at jess eviction week when he was against raven.  She's 100% not going home and everyone knows it.  So let's say she's a have not just like Alex not going up in codys first eviction.  If they were have nots they can simply say, well I'll take the single penalty vote and be comfortable all week.  You'll get people volunteering to be have nots simply so they can be a replacement nom and stop following the rules.

My guess as to what production will do once someone with a half of brain realizes this.  The have nots won't be a thing anymore.  While I never cared for that aspect, it is still part of the game

Personally, I liked it when they made them eat on thing all week long. Like PB&J, or bologna, or potty meat (don't know what you folks call it up north but that is what we call it...lol) you know after two or three trips it gets old fast.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This is how stupid production is.  Every year they come up with twists that the hgs find a way to work to an advantage.  Battle of the block being the most notorious.  You think they won't see this and figure it out.  Let's look back at jess eviction week when he was against raven.  She's 100% not going home and everyone knows it.  So let's say she's a have not just like Alex not going up in codys first eviction.  If they were have nots they can simply say, well I'll take the single penalty vote and be comfortable all week.  You'll get people volunteering to be have nots simply so they can be a replacement nom and stop following the rules.

My guess as to what production will do once someone with a half of brain realizes this.  The have nots won't be a thing anymore.  While I never cared for that aspect, it is still part of the game

Personally, I liked it when they made them eat on thing all week long. Like PB&J, or bologna, or potty meat (don't know what you folks call it up north but that is what we call it...lol) you know after two or three trips it gets old fast.

Me too! And they had to compete to earn some of the foods.

Really ticked me off on BBAD when Kevin was ready to eat (according to the clock on the microwave, it was 12) and they kept telling him to stop that. I felt so bad for him! Matt just chowed away with nothing, every day, even after his ONE penalty nom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules   

Back to top Go down
 
Breaking the rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)
» Maximum Warband Size - House Rules
» Cursed hillman HS rules
» Rules for mounts and riding
» Changing the Rules? Yes or No?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: