Share | 

Finale night jury questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:15 am

We all know these are composed and edited by production (no matter how many times they tell us they were agreed upon by the members themselves), but how about we fantasize that it is like survivor and people could ask questions or make comments at will. If you were a jury member what would you ask Paul and the person sitting next to him (we all know that is what we are going to be looking at on eviction night).

Paul, why were you too much of a coward to make any moves for yourself, except going after the obvious targets of Cody and Jess?

Paul, since you didn't win any comps that were handed to you by the rest of the house or were against the pathetic competition you brought to the end with you, why should I respect you as a game player and give you my vote?

Paul, do you think you could have gotten to the end of the game had production not handed you 3 weeks of safety, a ready made alliance with the friendship bracelets, the Candy Crush comp that you hosted in BBOTT with rules augmented to make it a team comp for you to win along with other well-placed comps to ensure your target had no hope of saving themselves?

Paul, since you didn't have the guts to confront anyone, except Cody and Jess who were outcasts of the house at the time, and instead had Josh do it for you, why should I vote for you instead of him? (if he is sitting next to Josh).

Paul, since you always blamed everything on others when someone became a target and feign innocence in those situations, why should I believe that you actually orchestrated the moves instead of the people who won the comps and made the moves?

Paul, do you think you could ever actually get to the end of the game without being carried and shielded by a naïve idiots who can win the comps for you?

Paul, why were you obsessed with Cody? Is it because you knew you could never beat him without a house full of people behind you?

Finalist #2, did you make even 1 move in the game that was best for our own game or were they all to benefit Paul?

Paul, why was it necessary for you to humiliate and/or bully people to make them targets?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 am

Paul and Christmas:

Paul: Why should I vote for you who had things handed to him and not Christmas who played with a broken foot?

Christmas: Did you win any comps on your own? Or were all of them handed to you? And why do you think that makes you worth of winning 500K

Paul and Josh:

Paul: If you didn't have a mindless bulldog doing the dirty work you wanted done without getting your hands dirty how would you have done it?

Josh: Josh you say your not dumb but what do you call someone who sees the threat that Paul was and still did his dirty work? Oh! and one more thing.......The whole world knows you spent the summer being Paul's bitch.....you proud of yourself? Do you think your family is?

Paul and Alex:

Paul: What would you say Alex best move in the game that she did.....on her own....with out your instructions or suggestions?

Alex: What would you say was your best move in the game that you did....on your own...with out instructions or suggestions from Paul?

Paul and Jason:
Paul: When Jason refused to put Kevin on the block the week Matt was evicted you told him that Kevin wouldn't go home but you were going to send him home weren't you?

Jason:You made a comment about Kevin's wife and daughters. Do you regret it because his family may have heard it or do you regret it now.....because you need his vote?

Paul and Raven:
Paul: Would you say you played a good clean game? One where you gave your word and only broke it to stay in the game?

Raven: I've been force feed your crap all summer long. I don't know if you do have this life threatening illness or if your just a delusional, hypochondriac who thinks others should have to support you because your not just ordinary special but extra special. Either way, I'm glad I no longer have to listen to you 30 different accents, all the lies in an attempt to one up anyone who said anything. Or the free sex show you gave the internet every night and twice on special occasions. I have no questions for you. I just want you to shut the fuck up.

I didn't bother to do a Kevin and Paul because I know he won't be there and I don't think what I would put down would translate very well in written form.....hope you like it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Paul, you have said numerous times that you can take Cody in an MMA style fight. Evel Dick can make this fight happen. He's already reached out to his contacts who are willing to do it and Cody has accepted. What date works best for you?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Paul, you have said numerous times that you can take Cody in an MMA style fight.  Evel Dick can make this fight happen. He's already reached out to his contacts who are willing to do it and Cody has accepted.  What date works best for you?

I got some sad news for Paul.....if he was a MMA fighter I'm guessing he would be in the light weight division and I positive might mouse Johnson could take him in the first 30 second of the match......I'd love to see that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Raven: Before I ask my question, I want to tell you I don't want to hear about your disease and how much you need to win, I have listened to it all summer long and I'm sure there is a GoFundMe page out there from Dominique's show set up to help with all of that. Why do you deserve to win since you did nothing the entire game except follow Paul's instructions?

Kevin: Did you take the $25k and if you did why did you lie about it? (To this I would hope he would say, he told Paul on the first night he took it and was responsible for him coming in the house. He was a vet and told me that if anyone knew, I would be evicted immediately. He held that over my head the entire game. I tried to help people along the way to see what was happening hoping someone would take him out, but nobody would listen.........cue light bulbs to everyone who was leaving the house to their "Kevin moment" before their exit).

Josh: You always talk about being completely loyal to people, but you started the game with Jason, then added Mark. Then you were with Kevin, Alex and Jason. Then you dropped them to go with Christmas. You shit on people who were your friends to further Paul in the game. So, how can you say you were loyal when you have been in some sort of alliance or group with just about everyone in the house except Jess and Cody?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 am

Paul: You had final 2, 3 or 4 deals with virtually everyone in the house, why did you choose to be loyal to Christmas and Josh and NOBODY else?

Paul: Raven came to the jury house and said her and Matt were your ride or die, but they are sitting in the jury house. If you orchestrated every eviction, did that include her and Matt?

Paul: Did you choose to take Christmas and Josh to the simply because they are both inept in comps and easy to beat?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:07 am

Paul: In this game, you have to get some blood on your hands and yet you didn't. In fact the only work you did was?

Josh: Was it your plan coming into the game to be a floater that played the victim?

Christmas: I have no questions for you so, I'll just do what everyone else did this summer and throw it to someone else.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:21 am

Naru wrote:
Paul: In this game, you have to get some blood on your hands and yet you didn't. In fact the only work you did was?

Josh: Was it your plan coming into the game to be a floater that played the victim?

Christmas: I have no questions for you so, I'll just do what everyone else did this summer and throw it to someone else.

I LOVE this one!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:23 am

Lady and gentlemen, I have no questions just a statement for you to respond to if you please. In the game of BB your word is your bond and carries a heavy value. If one out of the three of you can tell me who you were in an alliance with and stayed with from night one, you will have my vote. If none of you did then like the rest of us here......we'll vote for the floaty Paul had around his waste most of the summer because he played better then Christmas and Josh and we just don't like Paul's version of the game.

*I think this is a question but it sounds more like a statement. Oh well.*

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:22 am

Naru wrote:
Lady and gentlemen, I have no questions just a statement for you to respond to if you please. In the game of BB your word is your bond and carries a heavy value. If one out of the three of you can tell me who you were in an alliance with and stayed with from night one, you will have my vote. If none of you did then like the rest of us here......we'll vote for the floaty Paul had around his waste most of the summer because he played better then Christmas and Josh and we just don't like Paul's version of the game.

*I think this is a question but it sounds more like a statement. Oh well.*

Frankly, there needs to be more statements than questions for sure. I have said for many seasons now, they need to open this part of the game up and let the jury members ask their own questions and/or make their own statements instead of the shit they supposedly decide on as a jury for the questions to be read.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Paul - A floater is someone who bounces back and forth between alliances depending on who wins HOH but rarely wins comps themselves, doesn't that sum up your game?

Paul - Raven came to jury and said she was the puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes and she only went to jury because people found out, were you one of her puppets too or were you responsible for her eviction as well?

Josh - You keep saying you always kept your word, were loyal, never lied to people you felt loyalty to, but weren't you aligned with Mark, Jason/Alex, Kevin and Dom at one time? What about them?

Josh - Name ONE thing you did that Paul didn't tell you to do, other than cry.

Christmas - You did NOTHING this season, were a wet blanket in most situations and obsessed over the showmances, so I have no questions for you.

Christmas - I can't believe you are going to win $50,000 for doing absolutely NOTHING and bringing NOTHING to the game, no questions for you.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Either let them ask questions that aren't pre-determined and agreed upon or get rid of the entire segment. It never has anything interesting to offer.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Either let them ask questions that aren't pre-determined and agreed upon or get rid of the entire segment.  It never has anything interesting to offer.

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Either let them ask questions that aren't pre-determined and agreed upon or get rid of the entire segment.  It never has anything interesting to offer.

You would think that at that point in the game they would give fans a little bite of a bone and let them submit questions to be asked to the HG's. Ones that have actual #name to them.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:12 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

You would think that at that point in the game they would give fans a little bite of a bone and let them submit questions to be asked to the HG's. Ones that have actual #name to them.

Why would they do that? The fans aren't jury members? neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Why would they do that?  The fans aren't jury members?  neener

By your argument why bitch about it? It's not like Garner is being paid by the episode. So it's not going to do any good. She has her money and she obviously doesn't give two shits what the fans want.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:13 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

By your argument why bitch about it? It's not like Garner is being paid by the episode. So it's not going to do any good. She has her money and she obviously doesn't give two shits what the fans want.

Garner? Who's that? neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Garner?  Who's that?  neener

This is what I get for dealing with a troll in another place....I don't pay attention to what I'm writing when I come here to calm down....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Well, as I posted on the other thread, Josh is now thinking he has a better chance against Paul than Christmas (hopefully he will pull his head back out of his ass if he wins the second part and actually starts thinking about what to do if he wins the final part). With the possibility in mind that Josh might actually choose Paul if he wins the final part, this would be my question.

Josh - You won the final HOH and had your choice of who to take to the final 2. Why would you not take this final opportunity to finally make a move of YOUR OWN for YOUR OWN game instead of making the move to once again benefit Paul's game? You are a moron!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 am

Naru wrote:

Perfect! clapping clapping clapping clapping

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale night jury questions   

Back to top Go down

Finale night jury questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1