Share | 

Jury House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 am

Again, I did enjoy the jury house segment tonight. Seeing Cody's disgust with Paul throwing that HOH to Christmas and the lack of anyone playing the game was great. But my favorite was when Mark had to admit that if he and Elena had stuck with Cody in week 1 and took Christmas out, it would not have been a sheep herding season because Paul would not have had and ENTIRE house on his side the rest of the game.

Now, Raven sat Matt down today and told him that Paul said Matt is supposed to go to the jury house and sell to them that Jason and Alex are playing a shady, dirty game. Also include Kevin as a "shady, nasty person." He is supposed to sell to them that Paul and Raven are the ones calling the shots in the house and have been the ENTIRE game. He is also supposed to say that Josh and Christmas are playing a clean, honorable game too and staying loyal to Raven and Paul. He said that is what he was going to do, but he wanted to make sure that is what Paul though too! so he can't even figure this part out? OMG!

Tonight Raven said that Matt was going to go into the jury house and destroy Cody when he gets there for what Cody said to her about it not working between Raven and Cody because she can't have kids. She said that Matt was very upset about it even though she told him to just let it go. Now this would be something I would like to see. Matt's version of going off on someone or destroying someone is laughable at best. And the one who will be laughing last will be Cody once the show is over and Matt sees what a complete and utter fool he was shown to be when he finds out the truth about Raven.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
Again, I did enjoy the jury house segment tonight.  Seeing Cody's disgust with Paul throwing that HOH to Christmas and the lack of anyone playing the game was great.  But my favorite was when Mark had to admit that if he and Elena had stuck with Cody in week 1 and took Christmas out, it would not have been a sheep herding season because Paul would not have had and ENTIRE house on his side the rest of the game.  

Now, Raven sat Matt down today and told him that Paul said Matt is supposed to go to the jury house and sell to them that Jason and Alex are playing a shady, dirty game.  Also include Kevin as a "shady, nasty person."  He is supposed to sell to them that Paul and Raven are the ones calling the shots in the house and have been the ENTIRE game.  He is also supposed to say that Josh and Christmas are playing a clean, honorable game too and staying loyal to Raven and Paul.  He said that is what he was going to do, but he wanted to make sure that is what Paul though too!   so he can't even figure this part out?  OMG!

Tonight Raven said that Matt was going to go into the jury house and destroy Cody when he gets there for what Cody said to her about it not working between Raven and Cody because she can't have kids.  She said that Matt was very upset about it even though she told him to just let it go.   Now this would be something I would like to see.  Matt's version of going off on someone or destroying someone is laughable at best.  And the one who will be laughing last will be Cody once the show is over and Matt sees what a complete and utter fool he was shown to be when he finds out the truth about Raven.

I predict Matt will not get a very warm welcome into the jury house. CBS will edit the fuck out of it and show him blaming jason and cut out where they tell him Paul is pulling strings. He won't confront Cody at all and if he tries Cody will just disengage.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Again, I did enjoy the jury house segment tonight.  Seeing Cody's disgust with Paul throwing that HOH to Christmas and the lack of anyone playing the game was great.  But my favorite was when Mark had to admit that if he and Elena had stuck with Cody in week 1 and took Christmas out, it would not have been a sheep herding season because Paul would not have had and ENTIRE house on his side the rest of the game.  

Now, Raven sat Matt down today and told him that Paul said Matt is supposed to go to the jury house and sell to them that Jason and Alex are playing a shady, dirty game.  Also include Kevin as a "shady, nasty person."  He is supposed to sell to them that Paul and Raven are the ones calling the shots in the house and have been the ENTIRE game.  He is also supposed to say that Josh and Christmas are playing a clean, honorable game too and staying loyal to Raven and Paul.  He said that is what he was going to do, but he wanted to make sure that is what Paul though too!   so he can't even figure this part out?  OMG!

Tonight Raven said that Matt was going to go into the jury house and destroy Cody when he gets there for what Cody said to her about it not working between Raven and Cody because she can't have kids.  She said that Matt was very upset about it even though she told him to just let it go.   Now this would be something I would like to see.  Matt's version of going off on someone or destroying someone is laughable at best.  And the one who will be laughing last will be Cody once the show is over and Matt sees what a complete and utter fool he was shown to be when he finds out the truth about Raven.

I predict Matt will not get a very warm welcome into the jury house.  CBS will edit the fuck out of it and show him blaming jason and cut out where they tell him Paul is pulling strings.  He won't confront Cody at all and if he tries Cody will just disengage.

Oh I realize we won't see anything good, I just said I would like to see it.

And yes, I agree he won't confront Cody (unless the producers/handlers do something to push that agenda like asking the question or something to provoke it to happen), but it will be laughable for sure.

To be honest, Matt has probably already forgot about Raven and Paul both and is looking forward to cereal and beer.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:04 am

While we are on the subject....sort of....What the hell was that question she pitched to him? Raven or cereal....are you for real? Did she ask the bacon obsessed player this when he was in the game?...LETS GO TO FOOTBALL!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 am

Naru wrote:
While we are on the subject....sort of....What the hell was that question she pitched to him? Raven or cereal....are you for real? Did she ask the bacon obsessed player this when he was in the game?...LETS GO TO FOOTBALL!

What the hell else is she going to ask him? He didn't do anything in the game except bang Raven, take 4 showers a day, and bang Raven. And I think by his answers it was pretty clear that he is not all that into Raven. He feels for her situation because he believes everything she says, but his goal for this whole thing was to make it to jury, he didn't care about anything else and had no drive or passion to win the game.

I just WISH I could be there when his friends tell him he was been sleeping with a skanky, compulsive lying, con artist bitch and defending her all season making himself look like a fucking chump in addition to being the biggest pussy of the season.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

What the hell else is she going to ask him?  He didn't do anything in the game except bang Raven, take 4 showers a day, and bang Raven.  And I think by his answers it was pretty clear that he is not all that into Raven.  He feels for her situation because he believes everything she says, but his goal for this whole thing was to make it to jury, he didn't care about anything else and had no drive or passion to win the game.  

I just WISH I could be there when his friends tell him he was been sleeping with a skanky, compulsive lying, con artist bitch and defending her all season making himself look like a fucking chump in addition to being the biggest pussy of the season.

I can mount no argument with that...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:47 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

What the hell else is she going to ask him?  He didn't do anything in the game except bang Raven, take 4 showers a day, and bang Raven.  And I think by his answers it was pretty clear that he is not all that into Raven.  He feels for her situation because he believes everything she says, but his goal for this whole thing was to make it to jury, he didn't care about anything else and had no drive or passion to win the game.  

I see what you did there................you can MOUNT no argument because we are

dead horse dead horse dead horse dead horse

chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I see what you did there................you can MOUNT no argument because we are

chuckle

No....I really didn't mean that but.....yeah! On second thought....That is what I ment.....LOL

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I agree, he got these bullshit questions because there was no game related things to ask him. Now I think Julie is a horrible judge of gameplay but you could tell she wasn't happy with him. If Julie really cared about the game she would have drilled him about breaking the have not rules
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

chuckle

No....I really didn't mean that but.....yeah! On second thought....That is what I ment.....LOL

I know you didn't, I am just TRYING to find entertainment anywhere I can because BB sure as hell isn't providing me with any!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I agree, he got these bullshit questions because there was no game related things to ask him.  Now I think Julie is a horrible judge of gameplay but you could tell she wasn't happy with him.  If Julie really cared about the game she would have drilled him about breaking the have not rules

Please, Julie never asks any good questions. The one and only time she went right after a hg was when she went after Aaryn for the racist comments, and nobody will ever convince me that she would have done that if there had not been so many comments against Helen, the Asian woman.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

I loved seeing the jury members. Cody just playing it cool. Elena calling it "Big Paul." Loved it. Put the cameras in there, much more interesting.

As for Matt, he has no balls. He will e up Cody's ass when he is not eating his weight in cereal. Also, boy needs to get an STD check after his romp with Raven.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:08 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I loved seeing the jury members.  Cody just playing it cool.  Elena calling it "Big Paul."  Loved it.  Put the cameras in there, much more interesting.

As for Matt, he has no balls.  He will e up Cody's ass when he is not eating his weight in cereal.  Also, boy needs to get an STD check after his romp with Raven.

Well, due to his cleaning habits the whole house could be infected. affraid

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I loved seeing the jury members.  Cody just playing it cool.  Elena calling it "Big Paul."  Loved it.  Put the cameras in there, much more interesting.

As for Matt, he has no balls.  He will e up Cody's ass when he is not eating his weight in cereal.  Also, boy needs to get an STD check after his romp with Raven.

When Elena said "Big Paul, it was funny, but she was one of the biggest "big Paul" players this season. She admitted to Mark throwing the HOH the week Cody went home because she didn't want to "have to" send Cody home. He was pissed about it at the time. And then she said they would have to "think for themselves" yet another head scratcher because she did the same thing.

I sure wish we could follow the people around on finale night with cameras to see Jess go up to Matt and tell him it was on the "dishtowel incident" was on the feeds and that his little southern belle is a scam artist. And you KNOW she is going to do it.

How right you are Naru. I wonder why BB didn't call him into the DR and tell him to go out and replace that towel. Aren't they supposed to step in when these situations happen? Seems they were asleep at the wheel that night as well as most of the season.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I agree, he got these bullshit questions because there was no game related things to ask him.  Now I think Julie is a horrible judge of gameplay but you could tell she wasn't happy with him.  If Julie really cared about the game she would have drilled him about breaking the have not rules

Please, Julie never asks any good questions.  The one and only time she went right after a hg was when she went after Aaryn for the racist comments, and nobody will ever convince me that she would have done that if there had not been so many comments against Helen, the Asian woman.

I doubt Julie asks any questions on her own. She reads a teleprompter for the questions. Sure, her hubby isn't going to fire her for going off script but I don't see her testing that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Wembeley wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Please, Julie never asks any good questions.  The one and only time she went right after a hg was when she went after Aaryn for the racist comments, and nobody will ever convince me that she would have done that if there had not been so many comments against Helen, the Asian woman.

I doubt Julie asks any questions on her own. She reads a teleprompter for the questions. Sure, her hubby isn't going to fire her for going off script but I don't see her testing that.

She doesn't pay enough attention to the game to even be able to go off script to answer any questions. Then she does these interviews with different outlets to impart her BB knowledge that is completely laughable too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

She doesn't pay enough attention to the game to even be able to go off script to answer any questions.  Then she does these interviews with different outlets to impart her BB knowledge that is completely laughable too.

All you need to know is that when Entertainment Weekly did a poll to rank the best BB players in history, she had an interview and stated hands down the best player ever is Rachel Reilly. No mention of Dr. Will or Dan Gheesling. Shows how out of touch she is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Rachel? Seriously? I give credit to Rachel that she plays the game from start to finish. The problem is that her personal feelings and sometimes envy of other girls in the house get in her way of playing a SMART game.

That being said, she is not even close to being one of the greatest in the history of the game. Quite frankly, other than Jeff Schroeder, I don't think Julie really respects or likes the male players in the game the way she does the women. Most of her commentary just gives me that impression.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Rachel? Seriously?  I give credit to Rachel that she plays the game from start to finish.  The problem is that her personal feelings and sometimes envy of other girls in the house get in her way of playing a SMART game.

That being said, she is not even close to being one of the greatest in the history of the game.  Quite frankly, other than Jeff Schroeder, I don't think Julie really respects or likes the male players in the game the way she does the women.  Most of her commentary just gives me that impression.

Exactly, Rachel is a good player, she made it far in both her seasons, but to say the best player ever shows how out of touch she is. Her and Dr Will don't get along much and are only civil to each other because of ties to the show.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Rachel? Seriously?  I give credit to Rachel that she plays the game from start to finish.  The problem is that her personal feelings and sometimes envy of other girls in the house get in her way of playing a SMART game.

That being said, she is not even close to being one of the greatest in the history of the game.  Quite frankly, other than Jeff Schroeder, I don't think Julie really respects or likes the male players in the game the way she does the women.  Most of her commentary just gives me that impression.

Exactly, Rachel is a good player, she made it far in both her seasons, but to say the best player ever shows how out of touch she is.  Her and Dr Will don't get along much and are only civil to each other because of ties to the show.

And why doesn't she like Dan G.? Did he forget to put the seat down? Even a light viewer of the show has seen him and knows that if you compare him to Rachel....enough said.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Truth! You are right chap, he should have been called out on that. It is a fucking biohazard.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury House   

Back to top Go down

Jury House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1