AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: HoH a big brother first   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 Then, why play the veto because the veto will be something that the target of the week has no chance of winning anyway.  While we are at it, why even play the game any further.  Let Paul pick the eviction line and number and they can all take their turn walking out of tThey are making a mockery of this season more and more every single week.  Why even have the comps.  Just have Paul go to the DR and tell them who the next HOH is.  Hell he can even tell them who the noms are. he house next week.  Of course they will still have the vote just so everyone can see if by chance Elena, Cody and Mark will make it  unanimous or not.

Exactly.  How the FUCK did Christmas win this?  Here is how, it was handed to her.  Frankly, I am so fed up with comps being changed due to her fucking foot.

Sorry, rant over.  I am just hoping her BIG MOVE is not sending Kevin home.  Good grief, somebody do something! waiting

The comp wasn't changed, thye simply all bowed out and gave it to her. It's how stupid this entire cast is. This late in the game, Matt and Raven were just blindsided because they thought Kevin was the target, so what do these idiots do? The throw the HoH to someone who should not even have been cleared to paly in it.

And to make matters worse, potatohead Alex is volunteering to go on the block as a pawn against Kevin, shes even fine with going up with Jason so they can backdoor the guy who has not even come close to winning a comp all season long.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: HoH a big brother first   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 Then, why play the veto because the veto will be something that the target of the week has no chance of winning anyway.  While we are at it, why even play the game any further.  Let Paul pick the eviction line and number and they can all take their turn walking out of tThey are making a mockery of this season more and more every single week.  Why even have the comps.  Just have Paul go to the DR and tell them who the next HOH is.  Hell he can even tell them who the noms are. he house next week.  Of course they will still have the vote just so everyone can see if by chance Elena, Cody and Mark will make it  unanimous or not.

Exactly.  How the FUCK did Christmas win this?  Here is how, it was handed to her.  Frankly, I am so fed up with comps being changed due to her fucking foot.

Sorry, rant over.  I am just hoping her BIG MOVE is not sending Kevin home.  Good grief, somebody do something! waiting

The comp wasn't changed, thye simply all bowed out and gave it to her.  It's how stupid this entire cast is.  This late in the game, Matt and Raven were just blindsided because they thought Kevin was the target, so what do these idiots do?  The throw the HoH to someone who should not even have been cleared to paly in it.

And to make matters worse, potatohead Alex is volunteering to go on the block as a pawn against Kevin, shes even fine with going up with Jason so they can backdoor the guy who has not even come close to winning a comp all season long.

Grrrrrr, so frustrated right now. Why the fuck would anyone THROW a comp this late in the game? Nevermind, Paul told them to. Paul speaks, the minions listen. Assholes.

I am becoming numb to the stupidity of these hamsters. As for Alex, I hope her petty, cat eared ass goes home. The jury members will be SO happy to see her and she will be a total bitter bunny if evicted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: HoH a big brother first   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:03 pm

You know Alex is suppose to be a "student of the game" well she must have skipped class a lot because everyone who has watched this show knows that at this stage in the game no matter how secure you are your not. That you don't volunteer for the block. And you don't throw veto's or HOH's....she fails.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH a big brother first   

Back to top Go down

HoH a big brother first
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2