Share | 

Matt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Matt   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:41 pm

I know he is on the way out in a couple of days, but with all his BIG GAME MOVES he is pulling out, how could he not have his own thread! Sarcastic

Matt and Raven are now telling people that Kevin told Matt that Alex is the puppet master and it is not Jason who did anything to them. I have no idea if this conversation really happened, but I don't think Kevin has talked to Matt about anything game related except to reiterate that he didn't vote against Matt last week. But I guess anything is possible.

Matt and Raven were discussing this more with Josh and Paul a little while ago at the hammock. Then they brought up that Jason supposedly pointed at Alex in the HOH comp when Matt asked about who voted for him. I didn't see this happen, but Josh said he thought he saw it happen. I think he is just humoring them so they will take a shot at Alex and Jason. Josh and Paul are telling Matt and Raven to continue to make it obvious that Kevin is the target even though they are going after Jason and Alex so he can get Alex to throw the HOH comp with the "code word" he has worked out for others. Matt said he gets it and the "only reason I am not going after Jason and making him cry is out of respect for you guys (pointing at Josh and Paul) and your games." I saw a glimpse of him going after Jason yesterday and he couldn't make a 10-year-old cry. His shrill voice and laughing off his insults. Sure he called Jason a bitch and a coward, but he manner in which he did it was laughable.

Then Matt leaves that group, Kevin makes a comment about Matt lying about things he has said. Matt goes off on Kevin and says he is threatening people and maybe Matt should go get him a glass so he can threaten him with it. Jason told Kevin that Matt has been telling them about the puppet master comment and Kevin denies it happened. So that is what Kevin was talking about with Matt.

Kevin then went to the hammock to tell Paul and Josh that he has not even had a conversation with Matt about anything other than when Matt's brother was going to graduate while they were at the pool earlier, just making small talk to get along.

Right after this, the feeds went to fish and have been there for over 30 minutes. Not sure what is going on, but I hope it has to do with Matt and his penalty votes. I would like to see production step up and put a stop to this bullshit instead of giving him what he wants and allowing him to use production as a tool in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 pm

I hope when this fuckhead gets to jury, Cody dumps all the cereal on the floor and tells him to enjoy. Matt may go down as the most useless houseguest in BB history
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I hope when this fuckhead gets to jury, Cody dumps all the cereal on the floor and tells him to enjoy.  Matt may go down as the most useless houseguest in BB history

Even more than Victoria. At least she TRIED to win comps and TRIED to contribute to Derrick's game with things she observed. Matt just eats cereal, makes a fool of himself on TV with his bizarre "fights" with Raven, and then waits for instructions from Paul on what to do.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Another thing I would like to see in the jury house is Mark and Elena telling Matt that Paul was directing them to go after Matt and Raven in the weeks leading up to their eviction when they were the targets. Then point out, that they (Mark and Elena) were first just "pawns" and then they were evicted...............see the similarities dumbass?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I hope when this fuckhead gets to jury, Cody dumps all the cereal on the floor and tells him to enjoy.  Matt may go down as the most useless houseguest in BB history

Even more than Victoria.  At least she TRIED to win comps and TRIED to contribute to Derrick's game with things she observed.  Matt just eats cereal, makes a fool of himself on TV with his bizarre "fights" with Raven, and then waits for instructions from Paul on what to do.

Yes, even more than Victoria and even more than every single first out
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Even more than Victoria.  At least she TRIED to win comps and TRIED to contribute to Derrick's game with things she observed.  Matt just eats cereal, makes a fool of himself on TV with his bizarre "fights" with Raven, and then waits for instructions from Paul on what to do.

I can't help but to wonder if Cameron had managed to stay in the game would he have been a sheep too? or would he have been able to send up some flairs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:33 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I can't help but to wonder if Cameron had managed to stay in the game would he have been a sheep too? or would he have been able to send up some flairs.

That's a great point. But look at it 3 ways.

1. Temptation not used, Paul doesn't enter. Completely different season and these idiots play.

2. He stays and Christmas goes after her dumb decision to go to vote. Paul reels him in and he's a sheep

3. He stays and Jillian goes. Paul reels him in and he's a sheep
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

1.  Temptation not used, Paul doesn't enter.  Completely different season and these idiots play.

2.  He stays and Christmas goes after her dumb decision to go to vote.  Paul reels him in and he's a sheep

3.  He stays and Jillian goes.  Paul reels him in and he's a sheep

But he said he was a student of the game and was so thrilled when he got this opportunity. Hell he gave Cody a run for his money in the battle back. Do you think that at this point in the game he would be on to Paul? Granted....Paul would have gotten him out because of this as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:51 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

1.  Temptation not used, Paul doesn't enter.  Completely different season and these idiots play.

2.  He stays and Christmas goes after her dumb decision to go to vote.  Paul reels him in and he's a sheep

3.  He stays and Jillian goes.  Paul reels him in and he's a sheep

But he said he was a student of the game and was so thrilled when he got this opportunity. Hell he gave Cody a run for his money in the battle back. Do you think that at this point in the game he would be on to Paul? Granted....Paul would have gotten him out because of this as well.

You know who else is a student of the game? Adam bacon boy, who had his head up Jeffs ass. Ramses, who was useless. Being a student of the game isn't always a good thing. I have no problem with Robyn casting recruits. I changed my tune on that but she explained it well and she will always have recruits
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:56 am

Tue 8:44 PM BBT Raven returns to the hot tub and talks about finding 2 hearts and some cookies in the storage room.

Tue 8:45 PM BBT Raven: This is so cool. Mark and Elena didn't get this.

Now they are not only tolerating Matt's disregard for the rules, they are rewarding it. Raven was in the hot tub and announced she was going to the storage room to get cookies for them. When she went in there she found 2 heart shaped pillows with BB symbol on it or something. She put one in Matt's suitcase and took the other to the hot tub to show them. Paul asked if there were more of them and she said there were only 2. Christmas asked if production knew she was going into the SR and she said she announced she was going. Matt then says it is so sweet, they were definitely for the 2 of them and they share this sweet little kiss and Raven commented that they are the only couple to get these things.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are Raven and Matt screwing the producers too? Why the hell are they getting this special treatment? They bring nothing to the game. Their "fights" do nothing but blow out the ears of the audio crew. they don't even play the game. Now Matt goes on a campaign to break the rules in order to make sure he is evicted. Now they get a special little keepsake reward. At this point we have to be getting punked because this shit can't be real.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 8:44 PM BBT Raven returns to the hot tub and talks about finding 2 hearts and some cookies in the storage room.

Now they are not only tolerating Matt's disregard for the rules, they are rewarding it.  Raven was in the hot tub and announced she was going to the storage room to get cookies for them.  When she went in there she found 2 heart shaped pillows with BB symbol on it or something.  She put one in Matt's suitcase and took the other to the hot tub to show them.  Paul asked if there were more of them and she said there were only 2.  Christmas asked if production knew she was going into the SR and she said she announced she was going.  Matt then says it is so sweet, they were definitely for the 2 of them and they share this sweet little kiss and Raven commented that they are the only couple to get these things.

Are you fucking kidding me?  Are Raven and Matt screwing the producers too?  Why the hell are they getting this special treatment?  They bring nothing to the game.  Their "fights" do nothing but blow out the ears of the audio crew.  they don't even play the game.  Now Matt goes on a campaign to break the rules in order to make sure he is evicted.  Now they get a special little keepsake reward.  At this point we have to be getting punked because this shit can't be real.

Well everyone get ready to say goodbye to this show. They already set a horrible precedence giving Paul "secret" safety so no newbie will target a vet in week 1 again, but now they are showing it's ok to use them for strategy.

I'm sure Grodner will be calling me ina few weeks begging me to take her back, but I'm not having it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Now they are not only tolerating Matt's disregard for the rules, they are rewarding it.  Raven was in the hot tub and announced she was going to the storage room to get cookies for them.  When she went in there she found 2 heart shaped pillows with BB symbol on it or something.  She put one in Matt's suitcase and took the other to the hot tub to show them.  Paul asked if there were more of them and she said there were only 2.  Christmas asked if production knew she was going into the SR and she said she announced she was going.  Matt then says it is so sweet, they were definitely for the 2 of them and they share this sweet little kiss and Raven commented that they are the only couple to get these things.

Are you fucking kidding me?  Are Raven and Matt screwing the producers too?  Why the hell are they getting this special treatment?  They bring nothing to the game.  Their "fights" do nothing but blow out the ears of the audio crew.  they don't even play the game.  Now Matt goes on a campaign to break the rules in order to make sure he is evicted.  Now they get a special little keepsake reward.  At this point we have to be getting punked because this shit can't be real.

Well everyone get ready to say goodbye to this show.  They already set a horrible precedence giving Paul "secret" safety so no newbie will target a vet in week 1 again, but now they are showing it's ok to use them for strategy.

I'm sure Grodner will be calling me ina few weeks begging me to take her back, but I'm not having it

Go nads loss is unfortunately our gain.... neener

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well everyone get ready to say goodbye to this show.  They already set a horrible precedence giving Paul "secret" safety so no newbie will target a vet in week 1 again, but now they are showing it's ok to use them for strategy.

Grodner IS the problem with the show. They need to replace her. You said on one of the threads something about the new person in charge of the comps and there have been some new things this season in that regard which are better. Imaging what new blood in that main producer chair would do for the show.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Grodner IS the problem with the show.  They need to replace her.  You said on one of the threads something about the new person in charge of the comps and there have been some new things this season in that regard which are better.  Imaging what new blood in that main producer chair would do for the show.  

It's not just Grodner, it's also Rich Meehan. They fuck it all up. Heath Luman and Trevor Boris are responsible for the comps, they came down from BBCanada.

I know I keep talking about Canada but they are only on season 5, 6 coming up that they had to fight for. But it's so much better with less twists
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Okay, a few things here. Matt is on slop? Really? Bitch is eating ALL the time, basically doing whatever he wants, sleeping wherever he wants, thinking he has finally grown a set. and running around acting all tough with his whiney bitch voice. (Is he on slop, I think I missed something).

I am pissed at this point, really pissed that production is letting him get away with this and giving him and his nose picking paramour special love cookies as a reward. Seriously, I am pissed.

As for you ctown, you had a job to do and you failed to do it. We rely on you to keep your little love muffin Grodner satisfied throughout the summer season, keep her distracted, and it seems you have gone off the rails. As a result we are stuck with this horribly annoying season (that, of course, I am still watching). I am begging of you ctown, grab your marshmallows, tennis racquets, wet wipes, scuba gear, rubber chicken, clown nose, mister bubble, beer goggles, bear rug and get back to work! Give your little love muffin some lovin and save what is left of this season. Please! We beg of you. It is time to step up and do what must be done, take one for the team.

TeeHee

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:33 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Okay, a few things here.  Matt is on slop?  Really? Bitch is eating ALL the time, basically doing whatever he wants, sleeping wherever he wants, thinking he has finally grown a set. and running around acting all tough with his whiney bitch voice.  (Is he on slop, I think I missed something).

I am pissed at this point, really pissed that production is letting him get away with this and giving him and his nose picking paramour special love cookies as a reward.  Seriously, I am pissed.  

As for you ctown, you had a job to do and you failed to do it.  We rely on you to keep your little love muffin Grodner satisfied throughout the summer season, keep her distracted, and it seems you have gone off the rails.  As a result we are stuck with this horribly annoying season (that, of course, I am still watching).  I am begging of you ctown, grab your marshmallows, tennis racquets, wet wipes, scuba gear, rubber chicken, clown nose, mister bubble, beer goggles, bear rug and get back to work!  Give your little love muffin some lovin and save what is left of this season. Please! We beg of you. It is time to step up and do what must be done, take one for the team.  

TeeHee  

No way. She fucked it all up a few seasons ago when she allowed that idiot Frankie in the house. That's unforgivable. I'd rather see Matt and Raven back every season than to see that assholde ever again
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Okay, a few things here.  Matt is on slop?  Really? Bitch is eating ALL the time, basically doing whatever he wants, sleeping wherever he wants, thinking he has finally grown a set. and running around acting all tough with his whiney bitch voice.  (Is he on slop, I think I missed something).

I am pissed at this point, really pissed that production is letting him get away with this and giving him and his nose picking paramour special love cookies as a reward.  Seriously, I am pissed.  

As for you ctown, you had a job to do and you failed to do it.  We rely on you to keep your little love muffin Grodner satisfied throughout the summer season, keep her distracted, and it seems you have gone off the rails.  As a result we are stuck with this horribly annoying season (that, of course, I am still watching).  I am begging of you ctown, grab your marshmallows, tennis racquets, wet wipes, scuba gear, rubber chicken, clown nose, mister bubble, beer goggles, bear rug and get back to work!  Give your little love muffin some lovin and save what is left of this season. Please! We beg of you. It is time to step up and do what must be done, take one for the team.  

TeeHee  

No way.  She fucked it all up a few seasons ago when she allowed that idiot Frankie in the house.  That's unforgivable.   I'd rather see Matt and Raven back every season than to see that assholde ever again

Aha! So Frankie was the deal breaker. Okay, I guess we can let this one slip. Dammit. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am

And the fucker is still eating and sleeping with his little tart. How is this allowed to go on for days????? He should be ejected. Whiney little boy with his Boyz II Men tattoo.

Side note: I was planning on getting a raven knocking over a chess piece tattoo but I cannot do it. I cannot have a raven tattooed on my arm. His bitch ruined my plans.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:15 am

capricious1 wrote:
And the fucker is still eating and sleeping with his little tart.  How is this allowed to go on for days?????  He should be ejected.  Whiney little boy with his Boyz II Men tattoo.  

Side note:  I was planning on getting a raven knocking over a chess piece tattoo but I cannot do it.  I cannot have a raven tattooed on my arm.  His bitch ruined my plans.  

Yep, and production has almost stopped even calling out warnings to him. Not that it meant anything, but now they have just almost completely given up on it. The others are mocking production when they do take the time to do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:37 am

Brace yourself everyone, Matt has been employing his latest BIG GAME MOVE to help Raven advance in the game!

He has made this comment in front of people over the past couple of days:

"As long as Kevin is the next one in jury, I'm fine with it. Otherwise this looks shady on ALL of you" (said in his weird high-pitched voice).

He believes the threat of losing his vote (and Raven's if she is evicted) it will keep Raven in the house. I guess this is directed at Kevin, Jason and Alex, because the plan for the rest of the house is Jason.

Raven's plan is to throw the HOH tonight as Paul told her to and then her and Paul will be eligible to play in the next one to keep each other safe. She agrees with Josh or Christmas taking the shot at Jason and Alex this week because then she won't even be a target anymore, and probably won't even go on the block anymore because nobody knows that her and Paul have a SOLID final 2.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
Brace yourself everyone, Matt has been employing his latest BIG GAME MOVE to help Raven advance in the game!

"As long as Kevin is the next one in jury, I'm fine with it.  Otherwise this looks shady on ALL of you"  (said in his weird high-pitched voice).

He believes the threat of losing his vote (and Raven's if she is evicted) it will keep Raven in the house.  I guess this is directed at Kevin, Jason and Alex, because the plan for the rest of the house is Jason.

Raven's plan is to throw the HOH tonight as Paul told her to and then her and Paul will be eligible to play in the next one to keep each other safe.  She agrees with Josh or Christmas taking the shot at Jason and Alex this week because then she won't even be a target anymore, and probably won't even go on the block anymore because nobody knows that her and Paul have a SOLID final 2.

If I were in that house, my thought process would be that if Raven or Paul are sitting next to me at final 2, Matt is voting for them, therefore, if I want any chance of matts vote, those 2 need to go.

This isn't rocket science and anyone should be able to see that.

Tonight's HoH could be interesting and Raven is already bitching about Kevin will probably take an apple. Of course he will. He's not stupid and has even pointed out to jason that he knows he's a target. The MO all season long is to choose your target and then attack them the way Alex and the others have been attacking him all week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

"As long as Kevin is the next one in jury, I'm fine with it.  Otherwise this looks shady on ALL of you"  (said in his weird high-pitched voice).

He believes the threat of losing his vote (and Raven's if she is evicted) it will keep Raven in the house.  I guess this is directed at Kevin, Jason and Alex, because the plan for the rest of the house is Jason.

Raven's plan is to throw the HOH tonight as Paul told her to and then her and Paul will be eligible to play in the next one to keep each other safe.  She agrees with Josh or Christmas taking the shot at Jason and Alex this week because then she won't even be a target anymore, and probably won't even go on the block anymore because nobody knows that her and Paul have a SOLID final 2.

If I were in that house, my thought process would be that if Raven or Paul are sitting next to me at final 2, Matt is voting for them, therefore, if I want any chance of matts vote, those 2 need to go.

This isn't rocket science and anyone should be able to see that.

Tonight's HoH could be interesting and Raven is already bitching about Kevin will probably take an apple.  Of course he will.  He's not stupid and has even pointed out to jason that he knows he's a target.  The MO all season long is to choose your target and then attack them the way Alex and the others have been attacking him all week.

I think Kevin would be stupid to take an apple. The only one that would really benefit him is the eliminate 2 eviction votes. A second veto might help, but since most vetoes are very physical, that increases the likelihood of Jason and Alex winning both of those vetoes. Putting a bounty on his head would be a game-ending play. Not playing in the next HOH would not be a good idea too. So, 75% of the apples would be bad news for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I think Kevin would be stupid to take an apple.  The only one that would really benefit him is the eliminate 2 eviction votes.  A second veto might help, but since most vetoes are very physical, that increases the likelihood of Jason and Alex winning both of those vetoes.  Putting a bounty on his head would be a game-ending play.  Not playing in the next HOH would not be a good idea too.  So, 75% of the apples would be bad news for him.

I dont think the second veto puts another one up for grabs, but grants the holder of the apple the second veto otherwise you're right, it wouldn't make much sense. Yes, bounty is a surefire way to go out, but not playing in HoH makes it easier to get him out the following week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Matt   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I think Kevin would be stupid to take an apple.  The only one that would really benefit him is the eliminate 2 eviction votes.  A second veto might help, but since most vetoes are very physical, that increases the likelihood of Jason and Alex winning both of those vetoes.  Putting a bounty on his head would be a game-ending play.  Not playing in the next HOH would not be a good idea too.  So, 75% of the apples would be bad news for him.

I dont think the second veto puts another one up for grabs, but grants the holder of the apple the second veto otherwise you're right, it wouldn't make much sense.  Yes, bounty is a surefire way to go out, but not playing in HoH makes it easier to get him out the following week

Which is exactly why he would not want to get the HOH one. I believe the veto one is that 2 vetoes are awarded because when Mark did his DR session about why he chose an apple he said something to that affect...........it would increase his chances of winning the veto.

Maybe Raven will make a BIG GAME MOVE and choose an apple so Kevin, Alex and Jason can't choose one and she gets the bounty on her head! It would be funny watching her glue herself to Paul trying to act like she is not worried, but driving him even more crazy than she already will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt   

Back to top Go down

Matt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1