View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: You tube videos   Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 pm

I decided to create this thread for any youtube videos.

YouTube is blocked for me at work and everytime one is posted I get a security violation alert. If we have them centralized in here since Naru found a new toy in tracking down videos people are speaking about.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:35 am

ctown28 wrote:

YouTube is blocked for me at work and everytime one is posted I get a security violation alert.  If we have them centralized in here since Naru found a new toy in tracking down videos people are speaking about.

Ok.....I'll try my best to remember....but....I can't guarantee it so....be kind now...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:59 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

YouTube is blocked for me at work and everytime one is posted I get a security violation alert.  If we have them centralized in here since Naru found a new toy in tracking down videos people are speaking about.

Ok.....I'll try my best to remember....but....I can't guarantee it so....be kind now...lol

Thank you, all I ask is you try
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Thought I would put this up and see what you guys think.

And then this today:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 pm

Naru wrote:
Thought I would put this up and see what you guys think.

And then this today:

Stopped watching as soon as they sourced Jokers? And why did the narrator sound like a computer generated voice.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 am

Chris is already being a bitch....no surprise there.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Naru wrote:
Chris is already being a bitch....no surprise there.

Damn! She is acting like a total snatch. Of course there is our old pal Raven licking her boots. Would love to see Josh go all pots and pans on her!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Just for you Naru, your favorite hamster.

Love the qtip cough. Silly, yeast infection shorts wearing, nose picking, mensa member.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:21 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Just for you Naru, your favorite hamster.

Love the qtip cough.  Silly, yeast infection shorts wearing, nose picking, mensa member.

Yeah, I thought about posting this one but thought I had done enough untill something different happened in the house. I love it and would love to see a longer, detailed, comedy induced version of the same thing.
And by the way...that wasn't Arabic and that is why Paul was looking at her that way. He knew it was a flat out lie.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Talk about the tree....are they so stupid that no one will even try to take an apple for a second week?

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:50 am

Hey look it's Alex being stupid.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:01 am

After noms conversations.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 am

After VETO  hand

Video Removed

Last edited by Naru on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video was removed from youtube)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 am

I belive this is after the noms

Video was removed from youtube

Last edited by Naru on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video was removed from youtube)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:46 am

Someone was given his brain back unwashed.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Looks like it's time for Chris to pull out the whips and chains.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 pm

First the video:

Now the rant:

You lying piece of shit. The fire was in the port section and the ice burg his the starboard aft section. Now I could have the nodical names messed up but here is what I am saying. The fire was in the tail section, on the right side and the ice burg hit the front left side. I know this not because of the movie. I know this because it was my senor paper for English.....which I just happen to have left over from my junior year of history. I can also tell you, even though I can't remember his name right now, that in the 1912 inquest that fallowed there was one man who testified that he believed the cause of the sinking was the weak metal used in it's construction and pointed out the same flaw on the Lusitania, the sister ship of the Titanic. (or what that the Britannic?..doesn't matter you get the picture.)

The Captain was shady? Bitch you mean the executive from the white star liner was shady. The Captain was just stupid for listening to a man who's soul goal was to make the company look not just good but golden. It was his last voyage! And unlike the coward who put the idea in his head E.J. Smith went down with the ship. And you! Are still! Full of SHIT! He was rated as a 4 star Captain! Do you know what that means? OF COURSE YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOUR FULL OF SHIT! But let me explain it to you. It means in his god knows how many voyages across the sea he received ZERO! citations for violations by the, then governing board of sea travel (what ever the hell they were called...I think it was a guild of some kind.)from passenger, crew or inspecting officials. You dancing fuck tard!

The only thing she said that was sort of true about the Captain was that he canceled the lifeboat training because it would prevent them from missing their launch date. Again, a corporate call that the Captain could have over ruled but didn't so yeah.....kind of his fault there.

OMG! I'm sorry but I did put a lot of time and effort into that paper (got an A in history and a C in English because I didn't know that both teachers.....were married to each other....yeah....kind of dumb but.....I still graduated.) And one of my pet peeves is when someone re-writes history to suit themselves.
So as if I didn't have a reason to bitch slap this bitch, I now have a second one.
*****End of Rant*****Maybe*****

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm

neener
Yeah! Dude....her ass is where her head should be....so she literally has her own head up her own ass.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Naru wrote:
First the video:

Now the rant:

You lying piece of shit. The fire was in the port section and the ice burg his the starboard aft section. Now I could have the nodical names messed up but here is what I am saying. The fire was in the tail section, on the right side and the ice burg hit the front left side. I know this not because of the movie. I know this because it was my senor paper for English.....which I just happen to have left over from my junior year of history. I can also tell you, even though I can't remember his name right now, that in the 1912 inquest that fallowed there was one man who testified that he believed the cause of the sinking was the weak metal used in it's construction and pointed out the same flaw on the Lusitania, the sister ship of the Titanic. (or what that the Britannic?..doesn't matter you get the picture.)

The Captain was shady? Bitch you mean the executive from the white star liner was shady. The Captain was just stupid for listening to a man who's soul goal was to make the company look not just good but golden. It was his last voyage! And unlike the coward who put the idea in his head E.J. Smith went down with the ship. And you! Are still! Full of SHIT! He was rated as a 4 star Captain! Do you know what that means? OF COURSE YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOUR FULL OF SHIT! But let me explain it to you. It means in his god knows how many voyages across the sea he received ZERO! citations for violations by the, then governing board of sea travel (what ever the hell they were called...I think it was a guild of some kind.)from passenger, crew or inspecting officials. You dancing fuck tard!

The only thing she said that was sort of true about the Captain was that he canceled the lifeboat training because it would prevent them from missing their launch date. Again, a corporate call that the Captain could have over ruled but didn't so yeah.....kind of his fault there.

OMG! I'm sorry but I did put a lot of time and effort into that paper (got an A in history and a C in English because I didn't know that both teachers.....were married to each other....yeah....kind of dumb but.....I still graduated.) And one of my pet peeves is when someone re-writes history to suit themselves.
So as if I didn't have a reason to bitch slap this bitch, I now have a second one.

In her defense, this is not lying, it's misinformation. I watch many documentaries myself on titanic and they are loaded with bullshit. I know the one she's referring to and I turned it off because it was full of shit. My favorite load of nonsense from these things is that they only didn't see the iceberg because the binoculars were locked up and they didn't have the keys. Fact is, even with binoculars they wouldn't have seen it because of the way the night sky was lit at the time.

Oh and tha name of the sister ship was the Olympia
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:23 pm

While we're on the topic of Titanic, I think Alex went to see the movie again when it was released in 3-d hoping that with the 3D they'd see the iceberg this time
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
While we're on the topic of Titanic, I think Alex went to see the movie again when it was released in 3-d hoping that with the 3D they'd see the iceberg this time

Donald Duck Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Naru wrote:
First the video:

Now the rant:

Wait...did she just say she had a family member on the Titanic??
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

imok wrote:
Naru wrote:
First the video:

Now the rant:

Wait...did she just say she had a family member on the Titanic??

You are not imagining things, she sure did!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:36 pm

What I thought was funny was Paul trying to figure out if it was her grandmother.. :facepalm:
The youngest survivor of the Titanic die in 2005.....and she was literally a baby when it sank.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You tube videos   

Back to top Go down

You tube videos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next