HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kevin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:38 pm

I thought I would start a thread for him since he is a big topic of conversation in recent days. Paul painted a HUGE target on his back and had changed his end game choices to include Raven instead of Kevin. Now all of the sudden, Kevin is back into the final 4 options. Not sure if it had to do with the fact that he has managed to put him on Alex's shit list (this was actually done weeks ago without Paul's help), or if he saw Raven's reaction after veto ceremony yesterday and the fact that she wouldn't listen to him about shutting her mouth, but it really doesn't matter.

I did thoroughly enjoy it when Kevin went at Josh yesterday. They thought he would just sit in the corner or walk away if confronted but he stood his ground and showed he is not a punk old man. Sure he apologized later, but that is just for show, just like Mark did, but needless to say he is not going to roll over in that sense anyway.

Now his continued allegiance to Paul bugs the shit out of me. I get that Paul is running the house and he sees that as his opportunity to get to the end (Paul is back to promising him once again). The only way he would vote against Paul would be if Jason is sitting next to him and I am not sure even then he would do it for sure.

He complains about Alex a lot to Jason and Paul, but I still think for some strange reason he would not put her on the block if he won HOH, which is what he SHOULD do for sure. I guess he sees that as a disloyalty no matter how shitty she is to him.

I did find something else interesting that he said to Jason yesterday. I didn't hear the conversation, but Jason later retold the story to Alex, Josh and Paul (when he said that nasty comment about Kevin's family). He told Jason this is how it works, they send Josh and Christmas to yell at people and then they are the next target. Josh piped up.........."what are we dogs?" Paul just kind of looked uncomfortable for a hot minute. Then Alex said "I told Josh not to go off on him" which is bullshit she egged it on. I believe this may have spawned a bit more of Josh's doubts about Paul later on when he talked to Christmas and to the camera about it, so the seeds are landing in some instances.

Kevin is very smart, but he is also expecting someone to take him to the end and then he will win the final comp (questions) because he knows people the best on a personal level. And if he is in the final 3, he can easily win the second part because he knows the order of things better than any of the hg's that are left for sure, which puts him in the final 3. Okay, fine, but he has to save his ass in the meantime.

I hope he gets some fire under his ass knowing he is now being looked at as a target and really goes after the HOH this week. More than likely it will be questions. A more or less about house votes and things like that would be right up his alley being a numbers guy. A before or after would also be a good one for him because he knows the house events.

I have watched the others study and Paul is pretty good with events but only in context. Like on day #whatever, this person was evicted, or this person was nominated, etc. Those are not the direct questions asked in this kind of comp. It is something like was Dom evicted before or after Jess received the hex. Those questions that don't fit right into the exact criteria he has memorized screw him up much of the time.

Christmas is a joke. She is really, really slow figuring them out. She studies by herself in front of the cameras and it is almost painful watching her answer herself and then question it or correct it. This usually results in her getting teary about it or crying to Josh about not being able to compete.

Josh does pretty well with some, but mixes other things up. Plus I think he panics a bit in HOH comps. His answers also come pretty slow and Julie doesn't give them much time to answer.

Alex does okay too, but nothing to write home about. She also gets confused and, like Paul, she is good when they are in day # context but they never study in any other way.

Raven screws it up all the time. She named the HOH's the other day and said it was Cody, Alex, Jess............then Matt stopped her. She said she KNEW she was right and he said you forgot Paul's HOH. She then said "that's what I meant to say." Sorry sweetie but that doesn't fly in the comp. She also doesn't pay attention to anything going on in the house other than the comp, eviction ceremony dates, so some of those questions could easily screw her up too especially since she will be completely emotional with Matt leaving.

So, what I am trying to say is that THIS is the one that Kevin should really go after and win. It keeps him and Jason (and unfortunately Paul) safe for the week. He will have the pleasure of more than likely sending Raven out the door. And those people will have to suck on his ass for a week and eat their fucking words of doubt about how many kids he has and such.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm not so certain Kevin won't crack under the pressure either. In the event he does win HoH, I can guarantee you it will be Raven and Alex on the block and Paul will be in his glory because they will go at someone elses hand. Paul may even do the stupid thing and push to get Alex out when in this instance it's better to cut Raven. I know, Alex is the stronger player and is the better one to get rid of, but not for Pauls game. For Pauls game, if Raven goes, her and Matt are both in jury and neither are mad at Paul because they still don't realize he is playing them.

Of course, the smart move for anyone would be Paul, but we know that's not going to happen either. How about we wait to say what he should do if he wins because it's a pretty big if. He hasn't come close in any of the comps so far so I don't have confidence he will now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:54 pm

I don't think he will put Alex on the block. Paul might try to get him to do it, but he will have A LOT of questions. And, he will definitely share that with Jason and because I think Jason is seeing the writing on the wall, but Alex keeps making him look away from it, he will see that as a shady move. And if he does put Alex on the block without her actually consenting to it, she will go off on him for sure. Then I believe that Kevin would tell her that Paul told him to and they always listen to Paul. Then Paul is in a bit of trouble because if Jason, Alex or Kevin win veto, Alex will be coming off the block and Jason and Alex will be gunning for the next HOH for sure. Plus if it gets too crazy, there are 4 votes next week. If Kevin were HOH, they can send home virtually anyone they want to send home easily.

With all this on the line, Paul won't go there in this scenario. He knows that he can't compete in most comps against Jason and Alex, so he can't be tied to either of them going home.

As far as him cracking under pressure, you might be right, he has not been pressured the entire game. There have only been a few memory comps and I believe he threw those because he was not in danger. There have not been any comps related to house events in the way I am thinking this one might be, so IF he is going to win any comp it would be that type and this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I don't think he will put Alex on the block.  Paul might try to get him to do it, but he will have A LOT of questions.  And, he will definitely share that with Jason and because I think Jason is seeing the writing on the wall, but Alex keeps making him look away from it, he will see that as a shady move.  And if he does put Alex on the block without her actually consenting to it, she will go off on him for sure.  Then I believe that Kevin would tell her that Paul told him to and they always listen to Paul.  Then Paul is in a bit of trouble because if Jason, Alex or Kevin win veto, Alex will be coming off the block and Jason and Alex will be gunning for the next HOH for sure.  Plus if it gets too crazy, there are 4 votes next week.  If Kevin were HOH, they can send home virtually anyone they want to send home easily.

With all this on the line, Paul won't go there in this scenario.  He knows that he can't compete in most comps against Jason and Alex, so he can't be tied to either of them going home.

As far as him cracking under pressure, you might be right, he has not been pressured the entire game.  There have only been a few memory comps and I believe he threw those because he was not in danger.  There have not been any comps related to house events in the way I am thinking this one might be, so IF he is going to win any comp it would be that type and this week.  

All that needs to be done is to confirm with Kevin that Alex threw out the slop as well. Jason can't lie to KEvin so he would actually confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't think he will put Alex on the block.  Paul might try to get him to do it, but he will have A LOT of questions.  And, he will definitely share that with Jason and because I think Jason is seeing the writing on the wall, but Alex keeps making him look away from it, he will see that as a shady move.  And if he does put Alex on the block without her actually consenting to it, she will go off on him for sure.  Then I believe that Kevin would tell her that Paul told him to and they always listen to Paul.  Then Paul is in a bit of trouble because if Jason, Alex or Kevin win veto, Alex will be coming off the block and Jason and Alex will be gunning for the next HOH for sure.  Plus if it gets too crazy, there are 4 votes next week.  If Kevin were HOH, they can send home virtually anyone they want to send home easily.

With all this on the line, Paul won't go there in this scenario.  He knows that he can't compete in most comps against Jason and Alex, so he can't be tied to either of them going home.

As far as him cracking under pressure, you might be right, he has not been pressured the entire game.  There have only been a few memory comps and I believe he threw those because he was not in danger.  There have not been any comps related to house events in the way I am thinking this one might be, so IF he is going to win any comp it would be that type and this week.  

All that needs to be done is to confirm with Kevin that Alex threw out the slop as well.  Jason can't lie to KEvin so he would actually confirm it.

All that need to be done is for someone to bitch slap Alex.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Think I found the clip for this.


_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't think he will put Alex on the block.  Paul might try to get him to do it, but he will have A LOT of questions.  And, he will definitely share that with Jason and because I think Jason is seeing the writing on the wall, but Alex keeps making him look away from it, he will see that as a shady move.  And if he does put Alex on the block without her actually consenting to it, she will go off on him for sure.  Then I believe that Kevin would tell her that Paul told him to and they always listen to Paul.  Then Paul is in a bit of trouble because if Jason, Alex or Kevin win veto, Alex will be coming off the block and Jason and Alex will be gunning for the next HOH for sure.  Plus if it gets too crazy, there are 4 votes next week.  If Kevin were HOH, they can send home virtually anyone they want to send home easily.

With all this on the line, Paul won't go there in this scenario.  He knows that he can't compete in most comps against Jason and Alex, so he can't be tied to either of them going home.

As far as him cracking under pressure, you might be right, he has not been pressured the entire game.  There have only been a few memory comps and I believe he threw those because he was not in danger.  There have not been any comps related to house events in the way I am thinking this one might be, so IF he is going to win any comp it would be that type and this week.  

All that needs to be done is to confirm with Kevin that Alex threw out the slop as well.  Jason can't lie to KEvin so he would actually confirm it.

All that need to be done is for someone to bitch slap Alex.

Parachute me in and the job is done, with pleasure.

Oh how I would LOOOOOOVE to see Kevin win HoH this week!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:06 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't think he will put Alex on the block.  Paul might try to get him to do it, but he will have A LOT of questions.  And, he will definitely share that with Jason and because I think Jason is seeing the writing on the wall, but Alex keeps making him look away from it, he will see that as a shady move.  And if he does put Alex on the block without her actually consenting to it, she will go off on him for sure.  Then I believe that Kevin would tell her that Paul told him to and they always listen to Paul.  Then Paul is in a bit of trouble because if Jason, Alex or Kevin win veto, Alex will be coming off the block and Jason and Alex will be gunning for the next HOH for sure.  Plus if it gets too crazy, there are 4 votes next week.  If Kevin were HOH, they can send home virtually anyone they want to send home easily.

With all this on the line, Paul won't go there in this scenario.  He knows that he can't compete in most comps against Jason and Alex, so he can't be tied to either of them going home.

As far as him cracking under pressure, you might be right, he has not been pressured the entire game.  There have only been a few memory comps and I believe he threw those because he was not in danger.  There have not been any comps related to house events in the way I am thinking this one might be, so IF he is going to win any comp it would be that type and this week.  

All that needs to be done is to confirm with Kevin that Alex threw out the slop as well.  Jason can't lie to KEvin so he would actually confirm it.

All that need to be done is for someone to bitch slap Alex.

Parachute me in and the job is done, with pleasure.

Oh how I would LOOOOOOVE to see Kevin win HoH this week!

I would love to see him win too, but after the latest blowup yesterday (which production blocked on the feeds), it appears he is completely DONE with Alex for sure and possibly Jason too. He was very desperate last night talking to Christmas and playing victim. She said she was on his side, so he is not alone. He said then maybe next time he will fight back (in an argument) and she said he should. And Kevin told Christmas he knows that Alex dumped the slop.

Then he was desperate again with Paul saying that he was done with Alex. She is nothing but a bully and then threw in Jason too. He asked Paul if was okay for him to tell Alex she is nothing but a bully and he said yes. Then Kevin said he was going to win HOH and put both of them up. Paul told him NOT to win this HOH. He said there is a plan to take a shot at them, so Kevin needs to throw the comp immediately and he agreed. Then Kevin pleaded to Josh as well, but Josh was a little less comforting than Christmas and Paul. He told him he should come clean about everything, the 25K, any votes he did or whatever, then nobody can use anything against him, but Kevin tried to talk over that.

So, ultimately Kevin is not even going to try for this HOH which is really unfortunate because if HE was the one to send home Alex it would be poetic justice for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:


I would love to see him win too, but after the latest blowup yesterday (which production blocked on the feeds), it appears he is completely DONE with Alex for sure and possibly Jason too.  He was very desperate last night talking to Christmas and playing victim.  She said she was on his side, so he is not alone.  He said then maybe next time he will fight back (in an argument) and she said he should.  And Kevin told Christmas he knows that Alex dumped the slop.  

Then he was desperate again with Paul saying that he was done with Alex.  She is nothing but a bully and then threw in Jason too.  He asked Paul if was okay for him to tell Alex she is nothing but a bully and he said yes.  Then Kevin said he was going to win HOH and put both of them up.  Paul told him NOT to win this HOH.  He said there is a plan to take a shot at them, so Kevin needs to throw the comp immediately and he agreed.  Then Kevin pleaded to Josh as well, but Josh was a little less comforting than Christmas and Paul.  He told him he should come clean about everything, the 25K, any votes he did or whatever, then nobody can use anything against him, but Kevin tried to talk over that.

So, ultimately Kevin is not even going to try for this HOH which is really unfortunate because if HE was the one to send home Alex it would be poetic justice for sure.

And this is testament to how horrible of a game Paul has played this season and the only reason he is still there is because of production. If Kevin wants to win HoH, why would Paul be against that? They have a common target and backup. If anything, throw it to Kevin and allow your main allies be eligible for the following HoH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


I would love to see him win too, but after the latest blowup yesterday (which production blocked on the feeds), it appears he is completely DONE with Alex for sure and possibly Jason too.  He was very desperate last night talking to Christmas and playing victim.  She said she was on his side, so he is not alone.  He said then maybe next time he will fight back (in an argument) and she said he should.  And Kevin told Christmas he knows that Alex dumped the slop.  

Then he was desperate again with Paul saying that he was done with Alex.  She is nothing but a bully and then threw in Jason too.  He asked Paul if was okay for him to tell Alex she is nothing but a bully and he said yes.  Then Kevin said he was going to win HOH and put both of them up.  Paul told him NOT to win this HOH.  He said there is a plan to take a shot at them, so Kevin needs to throw the comp immediately and he agreed.  Then Kevin pleaded to Josh as well, but Josh was a little less comforting than Christmas and Paul.  He told him he should come clean about everything, the 25K, any votes he did or whatever, then nobody can use anything against him, but Kevin tried to talk over that.

So, ultimately Kevin is not even going to try for this HOH which is really unfortunate because if HE was the one to send home Alex it would be poetic justice for sure.

And this is testament to how horrible of a game Paul has played this season and the only reason he is still there is because of production.  If Kevin wants to win HoH, why would Paul be against that?  They have a common target and backup.  If anything, throw it to Kevin and allow your main allies be eligible for the following HoH.

That's what I thought. He thinks it is better to have Christmas or Josh take the shot at Jason and Alex. Who the hell does he think that Alex will put on the block the following week if she wins? It won't be Kevin and Raven that's for sure.

He might not be convinced that Kevin would actually put Jason and Alex both on the block if he wins, and if he does Jason and Alex will more than likely realize Paul put him up to it. Kevin also talks too much. Paul is trying like hell to keep it secret that he knew about the $25k all along. He is also trying to keep it a secret that he is the one who told Kevin to vote the rogue votes as well. This might be his problem, because I certainly can't figure out anything else viable.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Anyone who goes up at this point should realize it's because Paul put them up to it. Every single person left in the house has done what Paul says, when he says it. It's not difficult to put the pieces together. They all chalk it up to Paul playing a great game when in reality they are just playing horrible games.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Anyone who goes up at this point should realize it's because Paul put them up to it.  Every single person left in the house has done what Paul says, when he says it.  It's not difficult to put the pieces together.  They all chalk it up to Paul playing a great game when in reality they are just playing horrible games.

That's the thing, they have known this for weeks and still everyone hangs on his every word because they think he is just playing "the others" but are true to them. It is not until they are walking out the door that they realize they were in "the others" group. Works for the play inside the house, but these are very emotional, vindictive people and once in the jury house it could easily cost Paul the game (probably the only outcome I would be satisfied with as long as he is not sitting next to Raven or Alex).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

On the one hand, I do feel bad for Kevin and what they are doing to him and more than likely what is coming in the next week for sure. That being said, I am tired of him acting desperate and trying to latch onto Paul, Jason and Christmas to save him. Sure he needs to work those angles to secure votes if he ends up on the block, but the desperate way in which he does it comes off as pathetic.

He keeps asking Jason and Paul every time he is alone with each of them "is she going to put me up?" Both keep saying they don't know. Jason did finally say probably last night. But he talks incessantly and doesn't let either one of them get a word in. He will ask a question then remind them of how they have been together the whole game, they are friends, he will NEVER vote against them, his word to them is good...........etc. Then he justifies everything he has ever said and done like when he told Josh not to be a follower, or he told Matt that Alex was pulling the strings on Jason, etc.

Last night I thought he might actually be seeing the writing on the wall when he talked to Paul. Paul has told him to just lay low, so he has been sitting in the have-not room alone while the others joke about him pulling a Dominique move. He gets up occasionally, but not often. Paul came to talk to him and he asked again if Alex would be putting him up. Paul said he didn't know.

Then he showed Paul how he found a word in the bible (can't remember what the word was) that would be good for the spelling comp. He said it would be easy to get the letters and would be 16 letters. He then said he has memorized the faces on the memory wall. Paul said those would be vetoes. So, Kevin asked what kind of HOH it might be, Paul was vague and told him not to worry about it.

Kevin said he didn't want to be a have-not for a second week in a row and would like to see his family so maybe he should try to win it. Paul told him this was not the time. Kevin tried desperately to keep talking, but Paul shushed him and made some stupid hand signal like they were still buddies or something.

The time for being social and being carried is over. He has been put in the spotlight with a huge target on his back, so instead of ASKING if he should win the comp, he should just PLAN to go out and win it if there is any possible way of doing it. I get that he thinks Paul is his ticket to the end of the game, but that ticket doesn't seem to be coming to his defense or trying very hard to make him comfortable about anything.

It is time to get off your ASS, quit pleading with people to keep you safe and do something for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Ok, what did I miss? I mean Jason nearly tanked his game to save Kevin and now Kevin wants nothing to do with him? I mean I understand Alex but Jason? Why?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kevin   

Back to top Go down
 
Kevin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kevin Smith bashes "Superman Returns"
» Kevin Willson's drawings of my big mughos
» kevin willson at Heathrow show
» Kevin Willson Workshops at BCG's 21st Bonsai Annual Exhibition 2012
» Kevin Warren

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: