View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:45 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Well, she did want to be the center of attention.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Naru wrote:

OMG....Matt is a total freak.  I haven't had feeds this year, so I rely on seeing bits and pieces from you guys (thank you!) and so I had no idea he was such a nasty person!  My my....It always amazes me when people get put on the block and they throw these hissy fits..like, who would you suggest go on the block at this point, Raven?  Jason should wait till everyone is in the same room and then ask Maven "So, if you weren't on the block, should Christmas be there? Should Josh be there? Should Paul be there? etc" and have them answer that out loud.  SOMEBODY has to go up at some point.  It amazes me every time....
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:26 pm

imok wrote:

OMG....Matt is a total freak.  I haven't had feeds this year, so I rely on seeing bits and pieces from you guys (thank you!) and so I had no idea he was such a nasty person!  My my....It always amazes me when people get put on the block and they throw these hissy fits..like, who would you suggest go on the block at this point, Raven?  Jason should wait till everyone is in the same room and then ask Maven "So, if you weren't on the block, should Christmas be there? Should Josh be there? Should Paul be there? etc" and have them answer that out loud.  SOMEBODY has to go up at some point.  It amazes me every time....

Jason doesn't need to do that. Raven did it for him and complained that they were under the impression the Kevin was being backdoored. Kevin is caught up in the middle of all of this and everyone is playing dumb as if they didn't know what Jason was going to do. It was an all out implosion and even hadPaul scrambling because of what was being said about the Kevin trash talking by everyone. In fact, the only one who owned up to trash talking Kevin was Jason, which Kevin understands is playing the game with other people and going with the flow.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Well Josh being his true self decided to start instigating things again (probably at tehe direction of Paul) who was not about to put up with Josh's crap. Kevin told Josh he dares him to say something about his family again at which point the feeds cut out. Still trying to catch up on the aftermath of that, but they were down for a while. Expect to see another Josh crying session come Thursday
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Apparently Josh was goading him into swearing on his kids. This goes back to the talks people have with not believing that Kevin has 7 kids. Kevin is not going to put up with bringing his family into it, and I don't blame him
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well Josh being his true self decided to start instigating things again (probably at tehe direction of Paul) who was not about to put up with Josh's crap.  Kevin told Josh he dares him to say something about his family again at which point the feeds cut out.  Still trying to catch up on the aftermath of that, but they were down for a while.  Expect to see another Josh crying session come Thursday

I think this is what you are talking about. My only though on it is wow....talk about nit picking little shit. He didn't say the exact words and that is why Chris as to be a bitch to the infinet degree? Bitch please, all I have to say is if there is a BB god.....let Kevin win the next HOH and ONLY listen to Jason.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:12 am

I went back and listened to most of this. Raven and Matt do have a leg to stand on that Jason should not have whispered to Raven he would take her off with the veto. He should have put them up and left it there. His nom speech was fine because he said "the agenda is clear." That does not say what the agenda is, just that it is clear. But let's get real if he had put them up and said it was a game move like Matt said he should have, the result would have been just like today and they would be putting up with it for a week. He bought himself some peace. I mean if they knew they were targets and the veto went the same way with Jason winning, Raven would have been jumping between being a blubbering idiot and a raving bitch from that point until Thursday.

As far as the trashing Kevin thing, Jason has participated in and agreed with some of the Kevin bashing. But he has actually said some of those things to Kevin himself. He has also told people that HE (Jason) has not witnessed some of what they are talking about and that HE (Jason) doesn't believe the same thing as the others too. He even reiterated that to Alex today.

The shit that Jason said about Kevin and his family, I don't think was that big of a deal. He said to Paul afterward that he was trying to think of the worst possible thing to say and Paul said he succeeded. To me it is just venting bullshit like when people say they want to kill this person, doesn't mean they are actually contemplating murder, just pissed about the situation.

Now the one question I was waiting for Jason to ask Matt and Raven when they were going off on him was..................."So, if I had put Kevin up on the block and he went home this week, who would your target be next week?" If they said they didn't know or stuttered around, then he could have said "well I know that I will not be Kevin's target, so I made a game move after considered all the aspects."

And another thing he should have said many times over is that "well all you have to do is win a comp and then YOU can call the shots." Or, "this entire house has been carrying you guys all season long.............you don't have to win, you just point fingers to targets and then go in and vote."

And this, "sure Matt you volunteered to go on the block during the double eviction because there was no chance that you would be going home with Elena sitting next to you." And this, "remember I have also been put on the block in order to secure a veto on a couple of occasions too, so don't act like you have made this big contribution."

And this shit about Paul and Alex instigating Kevin getting shit on by Josh was just fucking ridiculous. They have been trying to push Josh into doing it for days and he has resisted. So, Christmas started a stupid thing with Kevin knowing Josh would jump into it to defend her and it would escalate so once again Josh is out there as their weapon and shield. I LOVED it though that Kevin didn't back down and went psycho on Josh telling him he would be crying in the DR. It was also interesting that when Josh called him out about the $25k, he didn't say that Kevin had told him like he said to Paul.

Now let's talk about the lying bullshit. When Raven and Matt made such a big deal that Kevin "lied on national TV" and now everyone knows he is a liar, but they aren't, I choked on my soda. The biggest fucking liar in the house is calling someone else a liar? Please!

And this bullshit of Matt eating and sleeping in the Rose Room is pathetic too. Production needs to call his ass into the DR and tell him if he keeps it up, he is going HOME not to jury. This is a blatant disregard of the rules and he is basically using production to affect the eviction process. It is one thing to make yourself a target being a dick or something like that, but using this as a means in the game is setting a dangerous precedent moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:57 am

chap5788 wrote:

And this bullshit of Matt eating and sleeping in the Rose Room is pathetic too.  Production needs to call his ass into the DR and tell him if he keeps it up, he is going HOME not to jury.  This is a blatant disregard of the rules and he is basically using production to affect the eviction process.  It is one thing to make yourself a target being a dick or something like that, but using this as a means in the game is setting a dangerous precedent moving forward.  

He should get one vote for every violation and let next weeks hoh have a week off. You put his ass on the block and there is no way he isn't going home even if everyone voted for the other nom because his pen noms are more then the ones voting to keep him in, or really out, of the house.

If they do this and he continues.....he can't compete in veto or ....bye bye dick head, you wasted 3 months of your life and you an't getting shit to show for it. No money, no fame....OH! but you do get Raven....um....congrats?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:13 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And this bullshit of Matt eating and sleeping in the Rose Room is pathetic too.  Production needs to call his ass into the DR and tell him if he keeps it up, he is going HOME not to jury.  This is a blatant disregard of the rules and he is basically using production to affect the eviction process.  It is one thing to make yourself a target being a dick or something like that, but using this as a means in the game is setting a dangerous precedent moving forward.  

He should get one vote for every violation and let next weeks hoh have a week off. You put his ass on the block and there is no way he isn't going home even if everyone voted for the other nom because his pen noms are more then the ones voting to keep him in, or really out, of the house.

If they do this and he continues.....he can't compete in veto or ....bye bye dick head, you wasted 3 months of your life and you an't getting shit to show for it. No money, no fame....OH! but you do get Raven....um....congrats?

He is doing it to make sure he is evicted this week instead of Raven, so there is no other penalty he can get for next week. This is why they should expel him from the game, including jury and cancel the eviction this week. These are violations just as destroying property or physically attacking someone. If you blatantly disregard the rules on numerous occasions after being warned several times and already receiving a couple of penalty votes, then you should be sent home. Tonight he is sleeping in the bedroom with Raven. They have called him out about it a couple of times and he laughs and looks at the camera and says "we have already talked about this." In other words he is saying he is above the rules and can do whatever he wants.

I would laugh my ass off if they just pull him from the game without any further warning. He goes into the DR and everyone keeps wondering what happened to him. After a few hours, they shut down the feeds and Grodner comes out and tells them that he has been ejected from the game. Raven would really being a raging bitch at that point. When Matt first started doing this today, Paul was encouraging him. Matt said they warned him and Paul kind of scoffed like who are they to tell you what to do with your game or something. They all think Paul knows EVERYTHING about the game, it would be great for him to be the reason that Matt as EJECTED and not EVICTED.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:37 am

Naru wrote:

Good old Baby Huey, real tough guy when it comes to picking fights with women and older men. Paul or Jason horse around with him and her cries like the bitch he is.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:20 am

chap5788 wrote:

It's a very simple solution without removing him from the game and screwing up their prcious production schedule. You punish the entire house for his actions. One more violation and the entire house, HoH and yes, miss never not Raven included, will be have nots for the next 2 weeks. This way if he continues the shit, the entire house is pissed at him, especially Raven. Also, when he tries to sleep anywhere but the have not room, play loudly over the speakers, on an endless loop, "Matt, please report to the have not room". Nobody will be able to get any sleep and again, all the backlash will be thrown towards him. Let's see how funny they all think that will be. The only reason they're putting up with it is because Paul wants Matt gone over Raven
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
It's a very simple solution without removing him from the game and screwing up their prcious production schedule.  You punish the entire house for his actions.  One more violation and the entire house, HoH and yes, miss never not Raven included, will be have nots for the next 2 weeks.  This way if he continues the shit, the entire house is pissed at him, especially Raven.  Also, when he tries to sleep anywhere but the have not room, play loudly over the speakers, on an endless loop, "Matt, please report to the have not room". Nobody will be able to get any sleep and again, all the backlash will be thrown towards him.  Let's see how funny they all think that will be.  The only reason they're putting up with it is because Paul wants Matt gone over Raven

I don't see them punishing the entire house for Matt's actions. How is that is that a deterrent to the next asshole that decides to screw the rules? If you know you are going home, chances are you will also be a have-not that week (it seems to work that way), so you just habitually break the rules to punish the rest of the house on your way out.

Ejecting him from the game and jury would not affect their precious schedule either. You simply don't have an eviction this week. There can fill in the time allotted for this by showing Matt continually breaking rules and yelling out to the cameras that he isn't going to stop. Then they can show all the plotting, scheming and Paul's double dealing as well as Alex's petty bullying bullshit she is pulling on Kevin. Make an example of the guy who has brought NOTHING to the game except a banging partner for Raven. Show these entitled hg's that they are not running the show, and this kind of shit will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am

And another thing, if they eject him and he doesn't go to jury, that leaves them one vote short. No America vote bullshit for the last one. You put 8 chips into a bag on finale night. 7 of the chips have #1 on them and 1 chip has #2 on it. Have them draw those chips LIVE on stage before voting. The person with the #2 will vote twice.

Or even better yet, the 3rd place person gets 2 votes. So when Paul chooses between his minions, the butt hurt one gets 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

While I agree that punishing the whole house might open the door for future players to try and do that, you have to take it on a case by case basis. How do you think Matt would react to everyone, including Raven, getting punished by his actions? He wouldn't handled it very well. Now if it were Cody, who doesn't give a shit about anyone else in the house, the situation would be different.

Speaking of Cody, they all want to make comparisons to him with things like, even Cody didn't run and hide after not using veto. Well how about when Cody was a have not, he took it like an adult and didn't break the rules just because he was going home.

They aren't going to remove Matt, plain and simple. They aren't going to give a juror a 2nd vote. If Paul's target was Raven, they would do something about it, but since it's Matt and he was having a hard time convincing some to keep Raven, this is exactly what they want.

It needs to be more than a penalty vote, start fining him out of his stipend
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Sorry Ctown, but I don't agree with a "case by case basis" when it comes to the rules. It opens things up to even more production manipulation. The rules are the rules, plain and simple. He has had his warnings and he has a couple of penalty noms already. He is laughing in the face of production and disregarding it all. He even slept in the bedroom last night and after a couple of warnings, they just gave up. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:23 pm

How about this.................

Jason is called to the DR and given a card like he was for the first penalty nomination.  The card reads:

Blatant disregard for the rules WILL NOT be tolerated, and production cannot be used as a tool in the game.  Due to Matt's continued disregard for the rules, a stronger penalty is being assessed.  The 2 (or whatever number he is up to now) penalty votes are being removed.  Instead, Matt will not be allowed to participate in the HOH competition this week.  If there is another violation, he will be eliminated from participating in POV as well.  If there is another violation following that he will be removed from the game and will not participate in jury.

Now, how the hell would Paul sell to everyone that they have to keep Raven in the game if she can play in the HOH, but Matt can't?  They will be walking around the house begging people for the votes to send him home and she will be blubbering around rotated with bitching the rest of the time.  Yep, sounds like a good plan to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Jason is called to the DR and given a card like he was for the first penalty nomination.  The card reads:

Blatant disregard for the rules WILL NOT be tolerated, and production cannot be used as a tool in the game.  Due to Matt's continued disregard for the rules, a stronger penalty is being assessed.  The 2 (or whatever number he is up to now) penalty votes are being removed.  Instead, Matt will not be allowed to participate in the HOH competition this week.  If there is another violation, he will be eliminated from participating in POV as well.  If there is another violation following that he will be removed from the game and will not participate in jury.

Now, how the hell would Paul sell to everyone that they have to keep Raven in the game if she can play in the HOH, but Matt can't?  They will be walking around the house begging people for the votes to send him home and she will be blubbering around rotated with bitching the rest of the time.  Yep, sounds like a good plan to me.

What good does it do them to say he is not allowed to participate in HoH or POV? He is not going to particaipate anyhow because he WANTS to be evicted, that is why he is racking up the penalty votes. It needs to be a case by case basis because it needs to be something that the offender actually cares about, in this case punishing the entire house and getting them all, including Raven, mad at him. By doing nothing but racking up penalty votes, they are just telling people that this is allowed and even if we yell at you and tell you to stop, you don't have to listen.

It's like the parents who think they are disciplining their child with nothing more than sending them to their room for 15 minutes where they have all their toys and video games
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What good does it do them to say he is not allowed to participate in HoH or POV?  He is not going to particaipate anyhow because he WANTS to be evicted, that is why he is racking up the penalty votes.  It needs to be a case by case basis because it needs to be something that the offender actually cares about, in this case punishing the entire house and getting them all, including Raven, mad at him.  By doing nothing but racking up penalty votes, they are just telling people that this is allowed and even if we yell at you and tell you to stop, you don't have to listen.

It's like the parents who think they are disciplining their child with nothing more than sending them to their room for 15 minutes where they have all their toys and video games

Yes his objective is to get himself evicted. But if he can't participate in the HOH and/or POV, then the rest of the group would be stupid to keep someone in the game who CAN participate, even when they both suck at comps anyway. They can't be certain that Raven will just go after Kevin and Jason. Hell even Josh and Christmas said they don't want to throw it to her and would rather take the shot at Jason and Alex themselves. So why would you take the chance on keeping her and she goes on a power trip and decides to take a bigger shot? Maybe she will put up 1 person from each of the 2 "couples" left. Paul couldn't even get her to shut her mouth yesterday, there is no guarantee she won't go bat shit crazy and do whatever the hell she wants to do.

How the hell is Paul going to spin this if it were to happen? Sure he can tell Josh and Christmas they NEED Raven to take the shot at Alex and probably sell that successfully. But then what is he going to say to Jason and Alex? If he tries to sell it to them that they NEED Raven to go after Christmas and Josh they will laugh and say they will do it when the time comes and they have Matt as the perfect pawn to make whatever they want happen.

So, this WOULD be a penalty for him in the sense that they could easily keep him for that reason and a penalty for Raven because he just fucked her in the game trying to make his "BIG MOVE."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What good does it do them to say he is not allowed to participate in HoH or POV?  He is not going to particaipate anyhow because he WANTS to be evicted, that is why he is racking up the penalty votes.  It needs to be a case by case basis because it needs to be something that the offender actually cares about, in this case punishing the entire house and getting them all, including Raven, mad at him.  By doing nothing but racking up penalty votes, they are just telling people that this is allowed and even if we yell at you and tell you to stop, you don't have to listen.

Yes his objective is to get himself evicted.  But if he can't participate in the HOH and/or POV, then the rest of the group would be stupid to keep someone in the game who CAN participate, even when they both suck at comps anyway.  They can't be certain that Raven will just go after Kevin and Jason.  Hell even Josh and Christmas said they don't want to throw it to her and would rather take the shot at Jason and Alex themselves.  So why would you take the chance on keeping her and she goes on a power trip and decides to take a bigger shot?  Maybe she will put up 1 person from each of the 2 "couples" left.  Paul couldn't even get her to shut her mouth yesterday, there is no guarantee she won't go bat shit crazy and do whatever the hell she wants to do.

How the hell is Paul going to spin this if it were to happen?  Sure he can tell Josh and Christmas they NEED Raven to take the shot at Alex and probably sell that successfully.  But then what is he going to say to Jason and Alex?  If he tries to sell it to them that they NEED Raven to go after Christmas and Josh they will laugh and say they will do it when the time comes and they have Matt as the perfect pawn to make whatever they want happen.  

So, this WOULD be a penalty for him in the sense that they could easily keep him for that reason and a penalty for Raven because he just fucked her in the game trying to make his "BIG MOVE."

You are forgetting how brain dead all of these idiots are. Trust me on the punishing the whole house thing. They did it last season on BB Canada and it worked like a charm and kept everyone in check
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:56 pm

I'll have to side with Ctown on this one. Someone who doesn't give a shit about himself will think twice if what they are doing is harming someone else.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   

Back to top Go down

Veto (Jason HoH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2