View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:49 am

They already picked veto players. They are Jason, Matt, Raven, josh, Kevin and Paul.

I really hope Kevin can find a way to pull out a win and even better if he uses it on one of them but it's not likely. Jason would be forced to put up Christmas or Josh
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:50 am

Paul is actually suggesting they throw it to Kevin. The thought is Matt and Raven would then blame everything on Kevin.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Veto underway, will post results as soon as I have them. Hoping to see a Kevin win
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Feeds down for almost 4 hours now, which tells me it's probably not the stay or fold veto. Or even the guess how many objexts. Possibly the comic book one? If that is the case, Matt, Raven, Kevin and Josh have no chance and it comes down to Jason or Paul which neither of them want to win and be the bad guy to Matt/Raven and/or Kevin. It may be the most ridiculous throw in BB history.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Feeds back, Jason won the veto. The house is a mess. Looks like the hide the veto comp (Hmmm, does this sound familiar with Raven telling Paul earlier in the week where she would hide hers? Can't say I'm surprised. Too bad Paul was likely throwing it. I honestly don't think Jason wanted it either
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:10 pm

I would not be surprised if Paul took the approach that James did last year and just wanted to create a mess. Remember, Paul was one of the ones complaining about him doing it last year. I can see him doing it and then blaming it on Matt as the reason he needs to go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:35 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul - This comp sucks. It's to make us hate each other. F***ing James almost got on the block becasue of it #BB19

And there it is. I will not be surprised one bit if Paul did the most damage, you could see this coming a mile away
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 pm

What I am waiting to see is Alex having a hissy fit about her stuff being disturbed. She told Josh last night if it was this veto, you have to just destroy everything, and I thought..........as long as it isn't her stuff.

Josh hid his in the freezer. That is probably the dumbest place other than under a mattress because those are always the places people look.

Now, if Jason pulls Raven off the block and puts up Kevin, he is an idiot. Why shit on someone you have a relationship with only to save the feelings of someone you can't stand, has very little chance of winning HOH and someone who would never vote to keep you in the house if you were on the block against virtually anyone left in the house? Oh, I know, because Paul and Alex think it is best so they can "put Kevin in check" whatever the hell that means. He will have second thoughts about it, but because he told Raven at the nom ceremony that she would be pulled off when veto was done, Alex will tell him he HAS to do it. And if it were me, I would tell her she can do what she wants with HER HOH and HER veto, but I am doing what is best for me.

I also don't think Matt will go home if Kevin goes on the block. He is not going to handle being put on the block well, especially by Jason. He is going to feel like Alex or Jason would feel being put on the block by each other in this type of situation, and he has a right to when there is the option of just not using it at all.

If any of them had half a brain, they would leave it as is and take out Raven. She is better than Matt. She is more annoying than Matt. She at least WANTS to win HOH, but Matt doesn't. And she is going to be so far up Paul's ass following him around it is going to drive him insane. Matt will be pissed. Say a couple of things that won't even come close to calling anyone out, have a look of disgust on his face and then go out and blow the HOH comp. Wow, something to be really afraid of, huh?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Sat 5:27 PM BBT Raven says to Matt that Alex needs to chill out because everyone's stuff is messed around (they must hear Alex complaining).

Sat 5:41 PM BBT Alex: I can't wait to watch it and see who was the big a$$hole.

I KNEW she would be butt hurt about her stuff being disturbed. Now I am hoping that something is missing that she can't find. She will think it was Raven and it could get her sent home this week, or at least I hope so. this will be one thing she can't blame on Cody or Jess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sat 5:27 PM BBT Raven says to Matt that Alex needs to chill out because everyone's stuff is messed around (they must hear Alex complaining).

Sat 5:41 PM BBT Alex: I can't wait to watch it and see who was the big a$$hole.

I KNEW she would be butt hurt about her stuff being disturbed.  Now I am hoping that something is missing that she can't find.  She will think it was Raven and it could get her sent home this week, or at least I hope so.  this will be one thing she can't blame on Cody or Jess.

She's already complaining that someone broke her glasses, AGAIN. And Ravens hair extensions got thrown around, she's not too happy about that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 am

Fuck. Jason is going to be all over the place like the last time he won veto and wasn't on the block. He's going to flip flop all over the place and end up doing what Paul wants. Going to cost him when he goes home next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:25 am

The latest, which can change, is Jason will keep noms the same and take the heat from Matt and Raven. While I think it's good to keep the, the same, he's foolish to take all the heat. Of course Paul is all for it, Jason pisses them off, not Paul. Matt gets evicted and Paul doesn't even lose matts jury vote because Matt finally gets to throw himself on the sword and asks to be evicted
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
The latest, which can change, is Jason will keep noms the same and take the heat from Matt and Raven. While I think it's good to keep the, the same, he's foolish to take all the heat.  Of course Paul is all for it, Jason pisses them off, not Paul.  Matt gets evicted and Paul doesn't even lose matts jury vote because Matt finally gets to throw himself on the sword and asks to be evicted

That may not help him. You know this jury is shaping up to be a pure emotional one. They all know who got them out of the house. They all knew who was really the HOH and they all know why they are where they are and he is where he is. Mark will vote for game despite Paul being the one that got him out, but the rest......I think will vote emotional.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Fuck.  Jason is going to be all over the place like the last time he won veto and wasn't on the block.  He's going to flip flop all over the place and end up doing what Paul wants.  Going to cost him when he goes home next week.

Grrrrrr, I knew this was going to happen.

Also, Paul seems to be all over making Kevin look shady.......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:32 pm

I know that Ctown has posted some of the events of yesterday surrounding whether or not Jason would be using the veto. I went back and listened to the conversations and I have to say I was impressed with Jason standing his ground about not using it. Not saying it won't change before the ceremony on Monday, but he seems to be pretty confident with his decision. I wanted to give you a summary of what conversations happened in case you were interested.

After the veto was over, Paul was in the bedroom with Josh and Christmas. He said now that veto was over and they know Kevin is going on the block, the 3 of them are the votes. He asked them if they thought it would be better to go ahead and send Kevin out because they are still in good standing with Matt and Raven and they are easy to beat. Christmas and Josh jump on this quickly saying that Kevin is a number for "them" (meaning Jason and Alex) so they need to take out Kevin and then they have the numbers to take them out next.

But little did Paul know that there was another conversation happening at that exact same time. Jason was in the HOH room talking to Kevin. Kevin asked Jason what the plan was.........Matt or Raven because he wanted to know how he was supposed to vote. Jason said right now they were thinking Matt. Then he tells Kevin he was "thinking of doing something crazy" and Kevin said he had his back and asked what he was thinking. Jason said he was thinking of taking Raven off the block and putting up Kevin. Kevin was completely surprised and asked why he would do that, they have been together the entire game?

Jason then told Kevin that Matt and Raven think Kevin is the backdoor plan. Kevin was completely confused by this. He said he didn't understand why they would think that because they have been together for the entire game. Jason tried to cover this up saying that Matt and Raven came to him and said Kevin is the plan and offered to go up as pawns. Jason said he just agreed with them because it made things calm and easy when he put them up if they thought that. Kevin could tell something more was going on and started asking why they would ever present something like that if others weren't talking about it too. Jason did his best to cover it, and Kevin said he didn't want to pack and he trusted him, but some of the others he wasn't sure, etc. Jason then just told him he wasn't going to do it. He said he knows that Raven will lose her shit but he didn't care. Kevin then asked if Alex and Paul knew that was going on and Jason tried not to say it, but ultimately Kevin knew they were aware of it.

Then Alex came into the room. All she wanted to do was grill Kevin as to who may have torn up her stuff. She was grilling him about what was done to their room on his first turn and then his second turn. She said she thinks it was Raven. Bitched about drawers being dumped that were too small to hold the veto anyway. And she said she thought Raven did it on purpose as well as breaking Christmas' cup. (Btw, Alex's glasses were not broken, she at times referred to the cup as a glass and it was not her cup anyway).

Eventually after grilling Kevin to try to determine that stuff, Jason finally said that he wasn't going to use the veto. He said that Kevin doesn't want to go up and he doesn't care if Matt and Raven are mad or not. They talked a bit, but you could tell that Alex was pissed that Jason has let the cat out of the bag on the Kevin thing, not implicating them as WANTING this to happen, but still letting him know about it.

Then Paul entered the room, Kevin was still there. Jason just blurted out that he was not using the veto. He said Kevin doesn't want to go up. Paul was a bit shocked, but tried to hide it. Kevin didn't say much. Alex started nitpicking at Jason about stuff. Then they started arguing about whether or not Alex threw the HOH to him. He said he specifically stated while they were up there that he wanted them to battle it out because he didn't want to hear her saying that bullshit. She was complaining about her feet hurting and being cold and stuff. She said that she only jumped because people were bitching about eating pizza, but she could have easily beat him. They bantered back and forth and she said Jason was fucking stupid and he told her to fuck off. She then left the room.

Paul asked Jason if Alex was actually pissed and he said she was.....you can tell when her face gets red like that. They sat and talked for a bit longer with Jason saying he is sick and tired of her shitting on anything he does in the game like she is so much better than he is, can only take so much of it. Then Paul talked a bit about Matt or Raven being the target. Jason said he really didn't care.

While this was going on, Alex went to talk to Christmas. She was bitching about Jason being stupid. She said he told Kevin about going on the block and Kevin talked him out of using it. Christmas then said that was a group decision and he can't be doing this. Alex said that if Jason didn't use it, she would draw a line with Jason and tell him that she would make sure that Matt and Raven know that Jason went rogue on this decision. Christmas said the others would too. They talked about him being stupid, not a team player, can't just think about himself..................blah, blah, blah.

Then Paul came downstairs and met up with Christmas. They compared notes and figured out that this rift between the 2 of them was real and they high-fived because Paul said he was throwing gas on it upstairs and was hoping Christmas was doing the same. He said if they can get Alex on board with Jason not being a team player, it will be easier to cut him in the next couple of evictions. But, they both agreed they should try to put pressure on Jason to use the veto and take out Kevin.

They went and talked to Alex again and she said that if they all start pushing Jason, he will think something is up and then he will dig his heels in. She said she would talk to him later when things cooled off. Paul decided he should go try and she said she thought it was a mistake but do what he wants.

Paul went to Jason and played the highlights of why Kevin is "counterfeit" and he needs to think about his jury votes. If he pisses of Matt and Raven he will lose 2 jury votes. If he pisses off Kevin that is only 1 jury vote. Jason said he doesn't see Matt and Raven voting for him anyway and he hates hanging out with them. He at least enjoys Kevin's company, so why would he want him gone. Paul said it would still be Matt, but Kevin stood his ground.

They let things go for a bit. Paul checked in with Kevin and told him not to go into the HOH room and talk about the noms because Jason and Alex were arguing. Kevin said that the noms were not what they were arguing about, it is because Jason is sick of her telling him what to do all the time and calling him stupid.

Suddenly Paul's strategy changed tactics. He talked with Christmas quickly and Alex. They decided to present to Jason the pros and cons and make sure he understands that it will be him that takes the heat, but if he is okay with that, they will back him up.

Alex goes to the HOH room with Jason and says that the others want to talk. He said he wasn't using it. Paul comes in and tells Jason that they can do whatever they want, they are in control of the game. He told Jason there are "no wrong answers" it is HIS HOH. Jason said he just can't see putting Kevin on the block when he hangs out with him. If Matt is the target there is no reason to piss off Kevin for no reason. Paul again confirmed that Matt is his target and Jason said he didn't care but if they were both up there they could decide on Thursday. Alex said she would just win the next HOH and SHE will put up Raven and Kevin and send Kevin out. Jason said that was fine.

Then Josh comes in and said Christmas would be coming up soon. Alex tells Josh he needs to leave the room because it would look suspicious and he needs to go keep Kevin from coming up. Josh is pissed so Paul fixes that by asking him if he would have a problem putting up Kevin and Raven if he wins HOH. He confirmed that he doesn't give a fuck about taking the shot, etc. Christmas comes in and they briefly talk about things. Alex makes a statement with them all there that this was ALL going to be on Jason, they are telling Matt and Raven this was a rogue move. Jason said it was fine because they don't scare him and he knows if Raven wins he will go on the block anyway.

Then Jason asked why all this shit matters anyway because "this is the 5" anyway. That made them all happy and they did high fives and such.

Later Christmas, Alex and Paul talked some more saying Jason is shitting on his own game just to save Kevin for 1 week and it was stupid, etc.

Before that final little meeting at some point Josh was talking to Christmas about being butt hurt that he is being left out of plans and talks. He said he still thinks Jason is backdooring him. Christmas said things are happening fast and they were downloading each other as much as possible. She said she didn't even know about some of the stuff while it was going on. She made him feel better but he kept saying Jason was shady and he needs to go. I guess when they were contemplating sending Jason out last week that wasn't shady, then right?

At the end of the night Alex went to Jason and they talked. She said she would never steer Jason wrong. He said it felt to him like they were going to sneak Kevin on the block and then vote him out and keep Matt instead. Alex said that it would not be sneaking him on the block because Jason would be putting him up there. He said exactly and he didn't want Kevin going out before Matt or Raven because he can at least hang out and talk with Kevin.

He then told Alex that bringing the others in the room to help her argument about jury votes and stuff was not necessary. She should be able to talk to him about stuff and that be enough. She said she wanted Jason to see that this could really hurt his game and it was not just her thinking that. She said those other 3 people really care about Jason and Alex and want them to do well. She said they are like Paul, they just advise and then they can make their own decisions. She said basically they now have top 3. She explained that Christmas has said more than once that she knows there will be a time when she has to go because she can't compete most of the time, but for now she is just gaining information where she can and helping in that way, so she is not going to be upset when they send her to jury. She said that Josh really doesn't care and is dumb anyway, so he will be fine when he has to go, which leaves her, Paul and Jason to battle it out. I think she ACTUALLY believes this bullshit. Jason didn't seem so sure. Now who is the stupid one?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Veto ceremony underway. I'm still not completely convinced that Jason isn't using it but really hope he isn't. It would be great if the feeds came back and Paul was on the block instead of Raven with Jason selling it as, you all said you wanted a pawn to keep Raven and Matt clam, well Paul, you are that pawn. Don'tt worry though, like you said, everyone is voting Matt out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:01 pm

It's official, veto is not used and Raven is beside herself, everyone is telling her to calm down, she's not having any of it. I see some type if illness falring up in the next several days
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Raven is having a total meltdown. Of course Paus is acting shocked and sympathetic. Raven says she will never vote for Jason if he is in final 2, of course Matt agreed.

Jason told Raven he doesn't remember saying he would pull her down (I don't think he did, of course Raven has been claiming it all weekend since he won veto)

And Matt is saying that at least now he doesn't have to eat slop
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:22 pm

This is great, now Matt and Raven are attacking Jason saying that people have been trash talking Kevin all week. This has got Paul's interest as he is worried he will be exposed to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Raven to Jason- You made a speech and said it was the house agenda. Tou didn't say "my agenda"

ding ding ding. Yes RAven, this has been the house agenda all week long (at least theagenda that was proposed to Jason)

@BB_Updates wrote:
Jason- Why do you think you are less expendabel than Kevin or Josh? Matt- We dont'
Raven-I never said that

Raven is going to blow everyone up. I wish I was home watchig it, but have to be at work
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Everyone but Josh throwing Jason under the bus. Alex told Raven that's why her and Jason have been arguing, because Alex' target has been Kevin the whole time.

Don't you think it's kind of funny that Matt was talking all through last nights episode how they are going after Alex and Jason and now that he's the target thats no fair.

I will give Matt credit, he did tell Jason he played it well and is not mad over a game move, I don't think Raven is aware he told Jason that though
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Jason owned up to being one of the people to vote to evict Matt, Alex denied it. So much for little miss honesty
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 pm

I know you all will want to see this. It's poor quality but at least it is something.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Last edited by Naru on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Jason HoH)   

Back to top Go down

Veto (Jason HoH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next