Share | 

Votegate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Votegate   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:26 am

So apparently Jason and Alex decided at the last minute to throw those 2 rogue votes for Matt. They didn't even talk to Paul about it beforehand which I found quite interesting. Now before getting into the rest of this, I think it would have been hilarious if Paul had thought of doing this so he could maybe cast shade on Jason (even in Alex's eyes) and it would have been a 3-3 tie, Christmas was caught off-guard and screwed up and sent Matt home instead. Or, better yet, Raven thinks she is such a shrewd player, if her and Paul both had that idea and Matt would have been voted out.

Anyway back to this. Jason apparently didn't know that he and Alex were supposed to continue to deny the vote because he admitted to Paul he did it right away. Both him and Alex lied to Christmas, Josh and Kevin about it initially. Kevin was totally stroking out because he wanted everyone to know that he did what he was supposed to do and didn't want it pinned on him.

Paul then started thinking it was Kevin as the other vote and his guilty conscience was what was making him freak out about it. Then he thought that it was possibly Raven trying to cast some doubt and is too scared to admit it.

Then Jason screwed up and admitted it to Kevin and Kevin wanted to know why they didn't include him. He said because they didn't want it to be a tie, just wanted to cause some chaos. He swore him to secrecy. Then Kevin went right to Paul and told him about it.

Paul then confronted Jason and asked if Alex was the other vote and he denied it again to Paul. Paul told Jason that Kevin just said he told him that. Jason said he only told him that he (Jason) did, not Alex.

Alex later told Jason that NOBODY can know that Jason was one of the votes but Paul and NOBODY can know SHE was one of the votes including Paul. Jason admitted he already told Kevin. Alex freaked on him and said that he needs to tell Kevin he was lying about it or something.

Josh and Christmas talked and they both think it is Jason and Alex who did the vote but agreed not to say anything to confront Alex or Jason.

Paul then talked to Alex alone about the vote and she denied it big time. She explained away what Jason did like it was one of Jason's stupid ideas trying to get Kevin to admit it, but it didn't work. So Paul is back to thinking it was Kevin and Jason who did the votes.

I am not quite sure what the purpose of any of this is, but I do find it interesting that Alex is lying right to Paul's face. It would be great if it means something like she is finally seeing Paul for who he is, but I think she is just trying to make sure that Paul still wants to cut Kevin soon because she believes they are too close.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Votegate   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:39 pm

The best part about the hinky votes is that it's driving Matt and Raven crazy, which is exactly what it should do. They are now going to be told that they are pawns but the seeds of doubt should be firmly planted within them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Votegate   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The best part about the hinky votes is that it's driving Matt and Raven crazy, which is exactly what it should do.  They are now going to be told that they are pawns but the seeds of doubt should be firmly planted within them.

But not to worry, they have a master plan. They are going to let Kevin annoy Jason and let Paul "work" to save the 3 of them and make Kevin go home. GENIUS...........or should I say Mensa?

I can't wait to see their faces when veto isn't used and the "master plan" they come up with then. Raven is after all the best player in the game according to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Votegate   

Back to top Go down

Votegate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: