Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Raven whining that she really wanted that letter from her mom.  Gonna be a rough week for her when she realizes her and Matt are the target

Oh I cannot WAIT to see her on the block! Please let it happen! Please!

You can bet she will be sick, she will have anxiety, she will be in bed, she will be limping (just because it looks good), but she will still manage to stuff her face full of junk food because she doesn't think anyone is looking.

But once veto is played supposedly she will be off the block. Alex told Paul last night that after veto they will pull Raven off and put Kevin up, I guess to put him in check or some other stupid reason I don't know. I would leave her and Matt on the block plain and simple. Then when he spent the week telling people that he needs to be sent home and she deserves it and shit, vote Raven out on Thursday. Even though it isn't saying much, she is a better competitor than he is, he sucks at everything and doesn't even care to win. That is the kind of person you keep, not some annoying, lying, vindictive bitch that just might luck into an HOH.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:47 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Raven whining that she really wanted that letter from her mom.  Gonna be a rough week for her when she realizes her and Matt are the target

Oh I cannot WAIT to see her on the block! Please let it happen! Please!

I'm sure by now you have seen the clip I put in the tidbits thread of her at the comp......priceless.... Donald Duck

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down

Tonight's HoH. 9/24
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3