Tonight's HoH. 9/24

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 pm

I was going to post that Raven's next move would be to say "Paul, tell them to let me have it" and then she fell.

Now we will have to listen to Raven bitch that it was so horrible they didn't let her have it.

Now Matt is trying to make himself the target by "calling out" Alex and Jason for staying on the wall. Saying it is shady and so forth.

If I were Jason or Alex I would yell back at Matt, this is what competitors do................WE COMPETE!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Raven keeps saying she really wants a letter and they continue to ignore her

She said she won't hear from her mom till October......bitch please! When you get out the first call will be to your master con artest, you know the one that taught you all this shit.....AKA...Mommy.... finger

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Raven whining that she really wanted that letter from her mom. Gonna be a rough week for her when she realizes her and Matt are the target
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

It would be hilarious if Alex is hanging on there because Jason told her today that he was going to do something different like put up Christmas and Josh with Paul as a backup!

Well, a girl can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Jokers wrote:
Thu 7:51 PM BBT Matt: I'm pretty sure we're all pretty confused at this point. What is happening? Can we all go inside and eat pizza? *frowns*

FUCKTARD! CEREAL EATING DIP SHIT! Go inside and eat and let the grown ups play.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Raven keeps saying she really wants a letter and they continue to ignore her

She said she won't hear from her mom till October......bitch please! When you get out the first call will be to your master con artest, you know the one that taught you all this shit.....AKA...Mommy.... finger

It will be very close to October. Will be at least a day after finale as they stay sequestered for interviews and such. So about a week short
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:56 pm

YES! NOW SHOW EVERYONE WHAT A BIG FUCKING MOVE IS!

You are our last hope! Whistle dick!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:57 pm

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 7:51 PM BBT Matt: I'm pretty sure we're all pretty confused at this point. What is happening? Can we all go inside and eat pizza? *frowns*

FUCKTARD! CEREAL EATING DIP SHIT! Go inside and eat and let the grown ups play.

It's accurate. Jason and Alex were talking deals and saying obvious shit like not putting each other up. Everyone knows they're each other's ride or die so Matts trying to actually do something by calling them out over them fucking around. Him and Raven have a sense they are next to go
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:57 pm

Well Jason won. How long before Matt and Raven are up in that HOH room telling them all the bad things they can think of about Kevin and a few to tack on about Christmas and Josh for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Jokers wrote:

Thu 7:56 PM BBT Raven looks livid

I want to see this.....oh god! Do I want to see this!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well Jason won.  How long before Matt and Raven are up in that HOH room telling them all the bad things they can think of about Kevin and a few to tack on about Christmas and Josh for good measure.

Don't think that will happen since she is pissed they wouldn't throw it to her.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Naru wrote:

Our last hope left when Cody got evicted. It's either Matt, Raven or Kevin, most likely Matt or Raven.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well Jason won.  How long before Matt and Raven are up in that HOH room telling them all the bad things they can think of about Kevin and a few to tack on about Christmas and Josh for good measure.

Don't think that will happen since she is pissed they wouldn't throw it to her.

Yes it will. She'll kiss Jason's ass and so will Matt and the two of them will then tell the others that it was selfish of them yo not let Raven have it.

Paul dropped right before Raven so he will claim he's the only one that heard her and tried to let her have it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Our last hope left when Cody got evicted.  It's either Matt, Raven or Kevin, most likely Matt or Raven.

Let me have this moment! Just this one little moment! Please! Let me dream! Let me be delusional for just a few more minutes PLEASE!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Our last hope left when Cody got evicted.  It's either Matt, Raven or Kevin, most likely Matt or Raven.

Let me have this moment! Just this one little moment! Please! Let me dream! Let me be delusional for just a few more minutes PLEASE!

Request denied! neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Request denied!  neener

:facepalm: hand finger :raspberries: :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 am

Matt and Raven will go on the block. Alex will tell Jason to tell them that Kevin is the backdoor target. If veto is used, I don't believe that Jason will actually put Kevin on the block, but I could be wrong of course.

I would LOVE to see Kevin pull out the veto and watch Raven and Matt try to suck on his ass to get him to take Raven off the block.

I wish Jason would see that the best thing would be to put Christmas and Josh on the block (because Raven and Matt are no competition for him and Alex in virtually anything). Then some true colors might just come out. But like Naru, I am just trying to hold onto something that is virtually impossible.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 am

OMG, looking at Raven's face is just ridiculous. Funny how hearing from her mom wasn't a big deal when she was hoping that her and Matt could throw the comp to Josh this week. I get she was trying to get Alex and Jason out of the comp, but now she needs to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:16 am

chap5788 wrote:
OMG, looking at Raven's face is just ridiculous.  Funny how hearing from her mom wasn't a big deal when she was hoping that her and Matt could throw the comp to Josh this week.  I get she was trying to get Alex and Jason out of the comp, but now she needs to get over it.

Drama queen....on staroids and speed.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 am

chap5788 wrote:
Matt and Raven will go on the block.  Alex will tell Jason to tell them that Kevin is the backdoor target.  If veto is used, I don't believe that Jason will actually put Kevin on the block, but I could be wrong of course.

I would LOVE to see Kevin pull out the veto and watch Raven and Matt try to suck on his ass to get him to take Raven off the block.

I wish Jason would see that the best thing would be to put Christmas and Josh on the block (because Raven and Matt are no competition for him and Alex in virtually anything).  Then some true colors might just come out.  But like Naru, I am just trying to hold onto something that is virtually impossible.

You and Naru both have this shit wrong. If you want to hold onto something then it should be Jason seeing through Paul and putting his ass up. Go talk to the other couples and ask about Paul. Tell them him and Alex have a final 3 with Paul and he suspects each of them do as well.

Sheesh. Do I have to teach you two everything? neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Matt and Raven will go on the block.  Alex will tell Jason to tell them that Kevin is the backdoor target.  If veto is used, I don't believe that Jason will actually put Kevin on the block, but I could be wrong of course.

I wish Jason would see that the best thing would be to put Christmas and Josh on the block (because Raven and Matt are no competition for him and Alex in virtually anything).  Then some true colors might just come out.  But like Naru, I am just trying to hold onto something that is virtually impossible.

You and Naru both have this shit wrong. If you want to hold onto something then it should be Jason seeing through Paul and putting his ass up.  Go talk to the other couples and ask about Paul.  Tell them him and Alex have a final 3 with Paul and he suspects each of them do as well.

Sheesh. Do I have to teach you two everything?  neener

You are as delusional as we are Ctown. Alex is not going to allow Jason to ask about Paul to other people. She also won't allow him to tell anyone about their final 3 thing. It is going to take a slip up by one of the other couples about Paul wanting Jason/Alex targeted.

I do find it interesting though that Jason and Alex are lying to Paul about the votes. Jason told Kevin the truth because he was freaking out thinking people were going to try to pin it on him. He told Kevin not to tell anyone, but he went right to Paul to tell him. Paul then questioned Jason as to whether or not Alex was the other vote. Jason lied and said it wasn't and said he told Kevin it wasn't either. So now Paul thinks it was Kevin. Paul also seems to be under the impression that Raven might have thrown a rogue vote thinking she could blame it on someone else, but was shocked when there was another vote.

I think that Jason and Alex might find it rather interesting that Kevin went right to Paul to divulge a secret that Jason shared with him. THIS might be the crack we have been looking for. That is if Alex can pull her head out of Paul's ass for a minute and see that he also has Kevin in his pocket even though he has been talking shit about him.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You and Naru both have this shit wrong. If you want to hold onto something then it should be Jason seeing through Paul and putting his ass up.  Go talk to the other couples and ask about Paul.  Tell them him and Alex have a final 3 with Paul and he suspects each of them do as well.

Sheesh. Do I have to teach you two everything?  neener

You are as delusional as we are Ctown.  Alex is not going to allow Jason to ask about Paul to other people.  She also won't allow him to tell anyone about their final 3 thing.  It is going to take a slip up by one of the other couples about Paul wanting Jason/Alex targeted.

I do find it interesting though that Jason and Alex are lying to Paul about the votes.  Jason told Kevin the truth because he was freaking out thinking people were going to try to pin it on him.  He told Kevin not to tell anyone, but he went right to Paul to tell him.  Paul then questioned Jason as to whether or not Alex was the other vote.  Jason lied and said it wasn't and said he told Kevin it wasn't either.  So now Paul thinks it was Kevin.  Paul also seems to be under the impression that Raven might have thrown a rogue vote thinking she could blame it on someone else, but was shocked when there was another vote.

I think that Jason and Alex might find it rather interesting that Kevin went right to Paul to divulge a secret that Jason shared with him.  THIS might be the crack we have been looking for.  That is if Alex can pull her head out of Paul's ass for a minute and see that he also has Kevin in his pocket even though he has been talking shit about him.

Yeah! What she said clapping

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:35 am

Sorry Naru, air is already out of the balloon. Jason admitted to Alex he told Kevin about the vote and she told him he had to go back to Kevin and say he was lying. She is determined to pin the vote on Kevin and for whatever reason Kevin seems to be her #1 target. She told Jason that Paul is the only one who can know that Jason was one of the votes and they have to make sure everyone thinks the other one was Kevin. They didn't even stop to think about the fact that Kevin ran right to Paul with the information.

This is just plain stupid. Now they are making themselves look like liars (which they are) after spending the entire game proving they keep their word and used it as a platform. Josh and Christmas have already figured it out. If Jason is dumb enough to use his HOH to take out Kevin, and Alex is dumb enough to push that agenda, then they deserve to be the next 2 evicted after that.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry Naru, air is already out of the balloon.  Jason admitted to Alex he told Kevin about the vote and she told him he had to go back to Kevin and say he was lying.  She is determined to pin the vote on Kevin and for whatever reason Kevin seems to be her #1 target.  She told Jason that Paul is the only one who can know that Jason was one of the votes and they have to make sure everyone thinks the other one was Kevin.  They didn't even stop to think about the fact that Kevin ran right to Paul with the information.  

This is just plain stupid.  Now they are making themselves look like liars (which they are) after spending the entire game proving they keep their word and used it as a platform.  Josh and Christmas have already figured it out.  If Jason is dumb enough to use his HOH to take out Kevin, and Alex is dumb enough to push that agenda, then they deserve to be the next 2 evicted after that.

Balloon officially popped Sad-Cry

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
Raven whining that she really wanted that letter from her mom.  Gonna be a rough week for her when she realizes her and Matt are the target

Oh I cannot WAIT to see her on the block! Please let it happen! Please!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's HoH. 9/24   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's HoH. 9/24
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next