BB 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 am

So I was wondering about this....what could they do for next season since it is the 20th (or 19th due to the writers strike how ever you want to count it) Some said that another all stars would be great but cbs isn't willing to pay them to do it. Others have suggested first rounders, those that got booted out on the first night or the first round of BB evictions. I have even heard it suggested that BB will have an america's choice cast. Meaning we will pick them off the internet, or we get to pick past players and have them play the game again. (I don't think the second one would work because you run into the same problem you have with an all stars season....money.)

But there is this one suggestion that I heard that sounds interesting.....and I apologize in advance for not knowing the source or even where I heard or saw it. (I'm thinking I read it in one of the YouTube comments but I can't remember the vid I was watching.) So sorry for that. They invite a season's cast back knowing what they know now to replay the season. They went into details over how it could work minus that season's BB winner. If I remember correctly the basics of the argument was "how well this season would have been if Paul had not been involved." Now I would need ctown to tell me if this season would be exempt from the bb all star price range due to the fact they are basically still under contract with cbs and their argument was that if they are under contract then they have to take the same pay they did when they played the game last season that all bb would have to do is start the season a week ahead of this years season.

To me it didn't sound quite right, but I got to thinking about it and wondered...would it have been a better season with out Paul? How differently would the HG's play if they knew, what they didn't know at the time. (meaning Paul is playing all of them.)

At any rate I thought you guys would like to make suggestions as to what season you would like to see next year. How would you cast it? Would you change up the games? Twists or no twists? Let's hear what you got. Who knows if we find one good enough maybe we can get ctown to whisper in Gonad's (and yes I know her name, I just don't care, like or even feel the need to concern myself with saying it for fear she may appear in my nightmares.) and get it to happen. You never know....do you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

Anything that would bring Matt or Raven back into the house in any way, shape or form, I would NOT be a fan of for sure.

I really would like to see an all-star season without any twists at all. If they insist on having twists, they ALL have to compete for them, not just have them drop on their head through production manipulation.

Have-nots are tied to the comps. First 4 out, you are the have-nots. I don't care if you are a have-not for weeks in a row, get off your ass and try to win a comp.

Expand the veto comps to be 9 people. HOH and both nominees each pick 2 chips. This lessens the chance of taking the pussy way out to get your target out of the game through the backdoor and forces people to "targets" on the block instead of pawns all the time.

Put a list on the CBS website BEFORE the season starts as to what HOH comps will be used and in what order. It doesn't have to be detailed of what the comp is (like slip n slide or wall or whatever), but just categories.............crapshoot, endurance, physical, puzzle, whatever. This takes away some of their manipulation.

Instead of a "battle back" they way they do it now, do it like Survivor redemption island. The first person evicted battles the second evicted. Winner stays in sequester and battles the 3rd person up to the first 5 evicted. The "winner" of redemption island returns to the game once jury has began. The cast is told at the beginning of the season that this will happen so they have to be a bit more selective in who they send out of the house.

Some players I would like to see in an all-star season are:

Jessica (without Cody)
Victor (without Paul)
Amanda (without McRae)
Cody (BB16 without Derrick)
Zach
Clay (without Shelly)
Candice
Ian
Cassi
Brittany (soccer ball one)
Da'Vonne (drives me nuts with conspiracy, but love her DR's)
Hayden (without brigade buddies)

Then throw in some idiots for entertainment purposes to be collateral damage early season like:
Jozea
Josh
Devin

I am sure I have forgotten some, but that is what I would like to see.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 am

All great suggestions....if only cbs would listen or pay attention to the fans. I know I'm a dreamer but dam all we want is for them to stop fucking up the game we love.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:03 am

Naru wrote:
All great suggestions....if only cbs would listen or pay attention to the fans. I know I'm a dreamer but dam all we want is for them to stop fucking up the game we love.

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 pm

There will never be another all star season. Not after the shit the first all stars did. Here's something you may not know about that first one and how uncontrollable they were, when Will went to jury, he decided they didn't need to stay in jury house so they all revolted and went out to a bar. Yes non sequestered and therefore tainted. My source on this is Evel Dick so I know it's not bullshit.

A season of first outs? Oh hell no. Think about some of the first outs and tell me you want to see some of these people again? A season of 2nd place winners? Again, hell no. You want to see people like Victoria and Gina Marie?

Here's an idea that will neverhappen. I know not many of you, if any have seen BB Canada but it's so much better. A great season would be half the house from US and half from Canada. All new players and no returnees. No damn twists and just let them play.

Chap, I do like the idea of more veto players. Hell, let them all play
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There will never be another all star season.  Not after the shit the first all stars did.  Here's something you may not know about that first one and how uncontrollable they were, when Will went to jury, he decided they didn't need to stay in jury house so they all revolted and went out to a bar.  Yes non sequestered and therefore tainted.   My source on this is Evel Dick so I know it's not bullshit.

A season of first outs?  Oh hell no.  Think about some of the first outs and tell me you want to see some of these people again?  A season of 2nd place winners?  Again, hell no.  You want to see people like Victoria and Gina Marie?

Here's an idea that will neverhappen.  I know not many of you, if any have seen BB Canada but it's so much better.  A great season would be half the house from US and half from Canada.  All new players and no returnees.  No damn twists and just let them play.

Chap, I do like the idea of more veto players.  Hell, let them all play

A simple fix for the "revolt" in jury house. You put it in the contract that if they don't abide by the rules of staying in the house and things like that, they not only forfeit the stipend, but they also have to pay something out of their own pocket as a penalty. I don't see too many returnees other than the ones with HUGE egos like Janelle, Will, Boogie and the like doing something like this anyway, and in my opinion, they are all played out anyway.

I have never seen BB Canada. I already devote most of my summer to BB, I don't need to add anything else to the rest of the year. I didn't even watch BBOTT and Jason was one of my favorites from BB because of his weird sense of humor.

I also thought about having everyone play in the veto, but there are too many of those comps that would not be able to accommodate 12 or more players, so that is why I thought 9 would work.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
There will never be another all star season.  Not after the shit the first all stars did.  Here's something you may not know about that first one and how uncontrollable they were, when Will went to jury, he decided they didn't need to stay in jury house so they all revolted and went out to a bar.  Yes non sequestered and therefore tainted.   My source on this is Evel Dick so I know it's not bullshit.

A season of first outs?  Oh hell no.  Think about some of the first outs and tell me you want to see some of these people again?  A season of 2nd place winners?  Again, hell no.  You want to see people like Victoria and Gina Marie?

Here's an idea that will neverhappen.  I know not many of you, if any have seen BB Canada but it's so much better.  A great season would be half the house from US and half from Canada.  All new players and no returnees.  No damn twists and just let them play.

Chap, I do like the idea of more veto players.  Hell, let them all play

A simple fix for the "revolt" in jury house.  You put it in the contract that if they don't abide by the rules of staying in the house and things like that, they not only forfeit the stipend, but they also have to pay something out of their own pocket as a penalty.  I don't see too many returnees other than the ones with HUGE egos like Janelle, Will, Boogie and the like doing something like this anyway, and in my opinion, they are all played out anyway.

I have never seen BB Canada.  I already devote most of my summer to BB, I don't need to add anything else to the rest of the year.  I didn't even watch BBOTT and Jason was one of my favorites from BB because of his weird sense of humor.  

I also thought about having everyone play in the veto, but there are too many of those comps that would not be able to accommodate 12 or more players, so that is why I thought 9 would work.

Then it's a good thing you didn't watch BBOTT, Jason was a complete tool on it. Nothing like what we saw the first time around
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Then it's a good thing you didn't watch BBOTT, Jason was a complete tool on it.  Nothing like what we saw the first time around

Well I'm glad I didn't watch it because I thought he was hilarious on the first season. Something about his weird, dry sense of humor was just very entertaining to me. I would rather remember him as that player instead of a tool like some of these others.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:35 pm

I would also like to see Christmas come back next season. Not because I am a fan by any stretch of the imagination. But she seems to think if she could compete, she would get to the end of the game easily. But her social game is really shitty. She bitches about everything. She hides food, but bitches because others eat too much. She bitches when people don't talk to her. She bitches when people DO talk to her. She only toned it down because of the injury, but she rode Jason about it for weeks after it happened. It would be so great to watch her be evicted from the house first, not just because she is an athletic threat, but more so because nobody wants to work with an aggressive bitch like her. Oh, and once again, none of the guys even show an interest in hooking up with her in a showmance kind of way, because this is something that she has been obsessed with this season, the showmances and the fact that she didn't have any opportunity and chose to flirt with Kevin, an old married man, pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB 20   

Back to top Go down

BB 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: