Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Oh, one more thing.  They said that the next HOH will begin AFTER Friday night's show.  This is a head scratcher to me.  If the feeds are coming back up tonight, we will find out who the veto holder is through conversations, but why the hell would they wait until Friday to start the comp?  That makes absolutely no sense to me at all.  It better not be that the comp will actually be played on Thursday after the eviction, but feeds will be down until Friday night so we don't see it, just have to see the edit for it next week instead.

I didn't see this on Twitter.  Oh I have a bad feeling about this.  WE all know the Friday episode will be taped.  Mark my words, sometime Friday the feeds will go down for good and we will not know anything until finale night

Julie said it at the end of the show. She said tomorrow we would see the veto and the live eviction. Then on Friday there will be a special episode and part 1 of the final HOH begins.

I have a feeling you are right about us getting hosed on the feeds again. At best, they will come back on after part 1 and 2 are over and we will not get to see what the fallout was, what instructions Paul gave them about throwing or not throwing, etc. It will just be a boring crock of shit with the final 3 sitting around not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 pm

since when are you allowed to bitch smack another the way Paul did josh after Alex told him she can cry on command? Surprised they even showed that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 am

Apparently cbs is not content with insulting live feeders, now they aim for casual viewers. After watching him talk all season about how he is this great mastermind and these "idiots" as he called them followed his every command. Now suddenly he feels bad. What a crock of shit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 am

This episode gets worse and worse. That HoH was total bullshit and it's obvious those answers were given to Paul. He tried to hide it at first, but notice how the last couple he didn't even hesitate and knew which answer to give before the question even finished?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
This episode gets worse and worse.  That HoH was total bullshit and it's obvious those answers were given to Paul.  He tried to hide it at first, but notice how the last couple he didn't even hesitate and knew which answer to give before the question even finished?

Those questions were so easy, they all should have had to go to a tiebreaker. I got all of them right and I don't even pay attention to that kind of stuff during the ceremonies. If you think about it, every time someone stood up to talk at a ceremony, Paul was all ears. This is why having that comp was just a crock of shit in the first place.

I couldn't tell if Kevin and Christmas were throwing it to him or if they were just that stupid. Did you see every time Paul got an answer right, the smile on Christmas' face? At one point she even tried to make it look good by making a snapping motion (like aww shucks) and it wasn't even realistic.

There were several question comps they could have done tonight. Fact or fiction about outside events. Before or after on house events. Less or more, etc. But they chose this one. They don't even try to hide it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently cbs is not content with insulting live feeders, now they aim for casual viewers.  After watching him talk all season about how he is this great mastermind and these "idiots" as he called them followed his every command.  Now suddenly he feels bad.  What a crock of shit

This was my biggest gripe about the entire episode. The second conversation Paul and Alex had was the one that should have been shown. It was after she was over the initial shock and she actually came back at him a bit. Like I posted above, he told her that he didn't want her to think it was planned, it was just the circumstances and she basically said she didn't believe him. He got pissed when she said that Cody told her this is EXACTLY what Paul would do. That is information that SHOULD have been on the episode, but they excluded it because it didn't fit the narrative of Paul being so emotional and hurt by it all. Gimme a fucking break!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
This episode gets worse and worse.  That HoH was total bullshit and it's obvious those answers were given to Paul.  He tried to hide it at first, but notice how the last couple he didn't even hesitate and knew which answer to give before the question even finished?

YES! I thought something was not quite right. Typical production manipulation.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 am

I liked some of the show tonight and other parts I didn't. First of all having the same EXACT veto after having the same EXACT HOH this week that Paul played last year was completely horseshit. I was surprised that Kevin did so poorly, I thought he would be better than that. I figured the physical running would hurt him, but he sucked on the answers too, as did Christmas which didn't surprise me. I know he doesn't hear well and I think that is what messed him up on the Cameron question because he was thinking nomination instead of hearing "the inked and evicted" portion of it. But it doesn't really matter.

Now the edit of him and Paul talking and them cutting it to make it sound like Kevin said he would vote for Christmas over Paul at the end was ridiculous. I mean the edit was even shitty because you could tell they cut out part of what he said. He was talking about everyone voting for Christmas not threatening Paul the way they made it seem.

They showed Kevin getting the good-bye messages, but not others. I am wondering if the others actually saw them backstage before they did their exit interviews or something because if this is not the case, that is bullshit to pick and choose like that. I mean why even tape Raven's after the fact if she didn't get to see them.

Now the jury house. I have to say this was quite entertaining. When Matt called out Cody for "not participating in the game" because he wouldn't engage in dialogue with him, I almost choked. Not participate in the game? Matt didn't participate in the game at all without being told to, and then shit on the game his last week not respecting the have-not rules. Gimme a break.

I thought it was great to see Jason find out that Alex didn't betray him, and I was glad Raven did tell him that. He was clearly moved by the whole situation.

Now Raven, I knew she was clueless, but I didn't know until tonight to what extent. She STILL believes she is the puppet master of the game? Elena laughing at her was priceless. And of course, Matt just sits there "participating in the game again" to the best of his ability. When they told Raven he was in an alliance with everyone, she said HERS was the one that counted. Then they asked why there were sitting there then. Again, priceless. I wish Alex would have spoken up to Raven and told her that Matt and Raven were targets of Paul's and that is why they are in jury just to see her face, but she was surprisingly quiet on that subject (or what we saw of it anyway).

One comment I didn't get was when Mark said "he is going to get second place." I don't know if he was talking about Paul or Josh in that context. Was he saying that because Paul WOULDN'T take any shots and made Josh do it, maybe that is hurting his game. Or that Josh getting the blood on his hands would make him second place. That was interesting to me.

Jason is a very bitter juror for sure. I am thinking he is not voting for Paul in any way, shape or form. I think that might have been different if Paul had at least owned it in his good-bye message or gave him a heads up that he was leaving that night or something, it might have been different, but Jason sees it as a coward move.

I also loved it when people were saying they were ALL working with Paul and Cody said he wasn't and Alex gave him the fist bump. I am sure she told him at that point she should have listened to him long ago.

I was disappointed they cheated us out of Cody talking about Jess' comic. I am sure he pointed out that hers was the hot one and one of the best, I just wanted to see Raven burned by that.

It was funny that Kevin said that Paul was his guy and he trusted him and such, then after the good-bye message from Josh, he said he knew something was going on with the 3 of them. In his exit interview on the feeds he said he doesn't hold any animosity for anyone, they were all there to win the game and because he was liked in the jury, others didn't want him there. He also made jokes about his lack of comp prowess which was kind of funny too.

I am thinking Paul has a few wrinkles in the road he doesn't see coming. I think he will likely win and deserves to (makes me nauseous to say that), but because he shit on people and made so many unnecessary promises in the game I could actually see it being pretty close as well. It is one thing to be a puppet master, but making final deals with everyone is something that will bite you in the ass. You can work with people without an end-game promise. Plus he didn't own anything with his good-bye messages, he just continued the façade and I think that could very much hurt him in the end.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:38 am

The jury house was definitely the best segment of the show. Especially since nobody has to be nice to Raven anymore. Even Julie was tweeting during that segment how delusional Raven is.

Another part that was hysterical is when Matt walked in, there was almost no reaction.

Paul definitely has an uphill battle due to goodbye messages. And he continues to lie. Last night he told josh that all his goodbyes were mean. This is what could cost him the game. That is where jury management comes into play. If he claims in his goodbye to be blindsided, how can he take credit for it during questions?

Another awesome part was when someone said, everyone was doing Paul's work for him, Cody chimed in "not me"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
The jury house was definitely the best segment of the show.  Especially since nobody has to be nice to Raven anymore. Even Julie was tweeting during that segment how delusional Raven is.

Another part that was hysterical is when Matt walked in, there was almost no reaction.

Paul definitely has an uphill battle due to goodbye messages.  And he continues to lie.  Last night he told josh that all his goodbyes were mean.  This is what could cost him the game.  That is where jury management comes into play.  If he claims in his goodbye to be blindsided, how can he take credit for it during questions?

Another awesome part was when someone said, everyone was doing Paul's work for him, Cody chimed in "not me"

That was a pretty great comment by Cody. I just like Cody's humor/honesty with his comments. Like when Mark asked who was running the house, he said "ask Elena, I don't care."

I also liked it when Raven saw her comic and said it was accurate and Mark said "not a puppet master?"

I agree with you about Paul and his good-bye messages. Of course he doesn't know that Josh has been telling everyone the situation (if they all have seen them) the truth all along. But like you said, how can he take credit for it if he didn't even own on the messages. That is a real good argument for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
The jury house was definitely the best segment of the show.  Especially since nobody has to be nice to Raven anymore. Even Julie was tweeting during that segment how delusional Raven is.

Paul definitely has an uphill battle due to goodbye messages.  And he continues to lie.  Last night he told josh that all his goodbyes were mean.  This is what could cost him the game.  That is where jury management comes into play.  If he claims in his goodbye to be blindsided, how can he take credit for it during questions?

That was a pretty great comment by Cody.  I just like Cody's humor/honesty with his comments.  Like when Mark asked who was running the house, he said "ask Elena, I don't care."  

I also liked it when Raven saw her comic and said it was accurate and Mark said "not a puppet master?"

I agree with you about Paul and his good-bye messages.  Of course he doesn't know that Josh has been telling everyone the situation (if they all have seen them) the truth all along.  But like you said, how can he take credit for it if he didn't even own on the messages.  That is a real good argument for sure.

It's why I wished we had feeds of jury house, so we can see an actual open discussion, but as we know, they are not allowed to talk game unless the cameras are running. Grodner made that clear in the interview where she dodged the question. It would be great to see them compare goodbye messages and so much more.

I also think that whole Raven thing was done for the sake of TV, perhaps that's why Matt couldn't keep a straight face through some of those ridiculous answers.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It's why I wished we had feeds of jury house, so we can see an actual open discussion, but as we know, they are not allowed to talk game unless the cameras are running.  Grodner made that clear in the interview where she dodged the question.  It would be great to see them compare goodbye messages and so much more.

I also think that whole Raven thing was done for the sake of TV, perhaps that's why Matt couldn't keep a straight face through some of those ridiculous answers.

I would LOVE to see jury house feeds for sure. Even for a few hours a day or something, but it won't ever happen unfortunately.

I don't believe for one minute the Raven thing was fake. I think she actually believes this. And remember when her and Matt would talk alone together, he said that Raven and Paul were the best players in the game and were orchestrating everything. He would also say the same thing to Paul as well. I believe he even said when he talked to Julie that Raven was a great player. Then you have Raven leaving the house and making a joke about Kevin "not much going on there" like she was so much better.

As for Matt just sitting there trying to keep a straight face, this is the same face he had whenever she was babbling on and on in the house whether she was telling a whopper of a story or if she was gossiping and bitching about someone. All he cares about is her being happy so she keeps him happy in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Plus, Mark looked genuinely flabbergasted by her claiming to be a puppet master, and we got to see that face on Mark much of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's edit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4