View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:13 am

Bobby a a big fan of the show, that wasn't just for show. He's even a feed watcher so he knows what's going on in the house.

It's too bad that one of them didn't get knocked out cold in that veto.

These edits get worse and worse, when are they gonna stop showing Alex like some kind of player rather than the, as Evel Dick calls her, the cunty potato head she is?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 am

The worst part was the scripted DRs to stroke Paul. Josh lays out exactly what Paul is doing, but then says the guy is so good, even he believes him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The worst part was the scripted DRs to stroke Paul.  Josh lays out exactly what Paul is doing, but then says the guy is so good, even he believes him

I'm not sure that Josh's DR's in this case were scripted because this is the way he talks all the time and has all season. I have said it before he is a bucket of contradictions. He used to do it when he would talk to Jess all the time and she called him out on it many times.

Josh is just an odd person. He sees through the bullshit, articulates it, but then when it comes time to execute anything to remedy the situation he can't seem to get there. I think he struggles with his morals (momma's boy mentality) and the game. It is like he feels that he has made a commitment of loyalty to Paul and Christmas and can't go back on it. He will be loyal to the bitter end. So until Paul actively goes against him, he feels he can't break that commitment. Of course at this point waiting for that moment is more than likely going to get him evicted, but he can't get past the betrayal aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

Edit tonight was pretty accurate. I mean there was no reason to spin it, because the golden boy got everything he wanted this week. Jason didn't get off his ass and ask any questions about the vote and only discussed it with Kevin when Kevin initiated it.

How nice was it that they altered the ball pit comp to make sure Christmas could compete. A stairway with handrails and a very short distance for her to have to hop. And of course to make it "more even" they had to drop the limes in the tubes instead of just collecting them, running over hurdles and back again. So much for BB not "augmenting any comps" to accommodate Christmas moving forward.

And how about the "comp beast?" The guy who said that "nobody can beat him when he is gunning for it." The only person he beat in a mental comp was Kevin, a guy who has barely seen the show. Hell even Raven beat him. He is now guaranteeing that he will win veto because he KNOWS it is BB comics and obviously it is because of that stupid trailer we get to watch on Sunday and Josh and Christmas are believing his every word of course.

I did enjoy Kevin's exit interview. He was not fake. He was completely pissed and didn't hide it. And I have to say I was completely shocked that BB let him see both Josh and Paul's good-bye messages and thankfully he believed Josh. A little late of course, but Paul could really be hurting in the jury house for sure because of the way he has backstabbed people the entire season. It is one thing to be a villain and backstab in the game, but if your game premise is honesty, trust and friendship and then you handle things the way he has done it, you really set the jury up to be very, very bitter. It would almost make up for this shitty season to see him lose this fucking game because he overplayed it so much.

I have to say that it was really, really smart of Josh to do that good-bye message and Paul has no idea he did it. But then he was dumb enough to vote out Kevin as a sole, to open the door to Raven believing that Paul was the only one to save her, and then apologized profusely as she was leaving the house which made him look guilty. Meanwhile Paul got Kevin to give up his friendship bracelet that Paul gave him on night 1 so he can send it to Raven in the jury house. Sure hope Josh finds out about that one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
Edit tonight was pretty accurate.  I mean there was no reason to spin it, because the golden boy got everything he wanted this week.  Jason didn't get off his ass and ask any questions about the vote and only discussed it with Kevin when Kevin initiated it.  

How nice was it that they altered the ball pit comp to make sure Christmas could compete.  A stairway with handrails and a very short distance for her to have to hop.  And of course to make it "more even" they had to drop the limes in the tubes instead of just collecting them, running over hurdles and back again.  So much for BB not "augmenting any comps" to accommodate Christmas moving forward.

And how about the "comp beast?"  The guy who said that "nobody can beat him when he is gunning for it."  The only person he beat in a mental comp was Kevin, a guy who has barely seen the show.  Hell even Raven beat him.  He is now guaranteeing that he will win veto because he KNOWS it is BB comics and obviously it is because of that stupid trailer we get to watch on Sunday and Josh and Christmas are believing his every word of course.

I did enjoy Kevin's exit interview.  He was not fake.  He was completely pissed and didn't hide it.  And I have to say I was completely shocked that BB let him see both Josh and Paul's good-bye messages and thankfully he believed Josh.  A little late of course, but Paul could really be hurting in the jury house for sure because of the way he has backstabbed people the entire season.  It is one thing to be a villain and backstab in the game, but if your game premise is honesty, trust and friendship and then you handle things the way he has done it, you really set the jury up to be very, very bitter.  It would almost make up for this shitty season to see him lose this fucking game because he overplayed it so much.  

I have to say that it was really, really smart of Josh to do that good-bye message and Paul has no idea he did it.  But then he was dumb enough to vote out Kevin as a sole, to open the door to Raven believing that Paul was the only one to save her, and then apologized profusely as she was leaving the house which made him look guilty.  Meanwhile Paul got Kevin to give up his friendship bracelet that Paul gave him on night 1 so he can send it to Raven in the jury house.  Sure hope Josh finds out about that one.

I actually brought the goodbye messages up in the other thread. Josh overdid it. Don't say Paul had this elaborate plan, just say you are in a final 3 with him and Christmas and this was the plan.

I think you meant Jason's exit interview and yes, he is hot. He actually believes it was Alex and Paul that fucked him over. This shows how out of touch he was in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
I actually brought the goodbye messages up in the other thread.  Josh overdid it.  Don't say Paul had this elaborate plan, just say you are in a final 3 with him and Christmas and this was the plan.

I think you meant Jason's exit interview and yes, he is hot.  He actually believes it was Alex and Paul that fucked him over.  This shows how out of touch he was in the game

Yes I did mean Jason, I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that Jason might stay because obviously Kevin will never do anything but wait for his eviction number to come up.

I don't think Josh overdid it with the good-bye message. I think Jason believed him that it was Paul who came up with the plan. Plus you have Raven coming in right behind him, not knowing that he blames Alex and I think she will tell him she voted for him to be evicted and regrets it because she got screwed too. Josh bawling his head off after the vote pretty much showed how he voted.

In any event, I think Paul really screwed himself with jury votes because of the way he handled things. The vote for Raven was 2 to 1, if Paul had voted to keep her she would not have gone to jury. If that betrayal is revealed, Matt and Raven will vote for a fucking tree before they vote for Paul at the end of the game. Jason will be a very bitter jury member, so that's 3 votes I believe he has lost at this point. I would love to see him either get clipped before the end of the game or get to the end and lose because of bitter jury members.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I actually brought the goodbye messages up in the other thread.  Josh overdid it.  Don't say Paul had this elaborate plan, just say you are in a final 3 with him and Christmas and this was the plan.

I think you meant Jason's exit interview and yes, he is hot.  He actually believes it was Alex and Paul that fucked him over.  This shows how out of touch he was in the game

Yes I did mean Jason, I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that Jason might stay because obviously Kevin will never do anything but wait for his eviction number to come up.

I don't think Josh overdid it with the good-bye message.  I think Jason believed him that it was Paul who came up with the plan.  Plus you have Raven coming in right behind him, not knowing that he blames Alex and I think she will tell him she voted for him to be evicted and regrets it because she got screwed too.  Josh bawling his head off after the vote pretty much showed how he voted.

In any event, I think Paul really screwed himself with jury votes because of the way he handled things.  The vote for Raven was 2 to 1, if Paul had voted to keep her she would not have gone to jury.  If that betrayal is revealed, Matt and Raven will vote for a fucking tree before they vote for Paul at the end of the game.  Jason will be a very bitter jury member, so that's 3 votes I believe he has lost at this point.  I would love to see him either get clipped before the end of the game or get to the end and lose because of bitter jury members.

Let's back track for a minute. Josh did not plan on Raven going behind jason, the plan was Alex, in which case he may have needed to be life flighted out.

Raven is never going to vote against Paul, she didn't believe it in the house, so why would she believe it now? Especially since it's been determined they knew each other prior.

Now let's talk about ravens eviction, I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it. I expected to see it on twitter but not a mention.

Look at the order of voting and the interaction in the hallway. Paul and Christmas hug and both evict Raven, she's gone for sure, now here comes josh and another hug, he votes to evict Kevin. You don't think there were whispers going on there?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
Let's back track for a minute.  Josh did not plan on Raven going behind jason, the plan was Alex, in which case he may have needed to be life flighted out.

Raven is never going to vote against Paul, she didn't believe it in the house, so why would she believe it now?  Especially since it's been determined they knew each other prior.

Now let's talk about ravens eviction, I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it.  I expected to see it on twitter but not a mention.

Look at the order of voting and the interaction in the hallway.  Paul and Christmas hug and both evict Raven, she's gone for sure, now here comes josh and another hug, he votes to evict Kevin.  You don't think there were whispers going on there?

Yes, there were whispers, but when the feeds came up tonight, Christmas called Josh on the carpet for "going rogue" with his vote against Kevin instead of Raven. She said that Raven was the backup plan and it was SUPPOSED to be unanimous. He then said he wanted Kevin out because Paul has Kevin in his pocket more than Raven. And a couple of days ago he expressed this same thing to Christmas that he thought getting rid of Kevin before Raven was better if Alex won and couldn't be sent home after Jason. So once again what Josh wanted was pushed to the side. And it was also obvious that Alex wanted them to send Kevin home and Josh was trying to do some damage control, but they shit on him about that too.

So as far as Raven is concerned, what about the good-bye messages? I believe they will record them tonight and she will see them and these obviously will be made post vote. Josh will once again tell her about the final 3. Paul will say it was the other way. At that point she will believe Paul. But then when the next person comes to jury, more than likely Alex, she finds out that Paul did, in fact vote against her and has been targeting her. You also have Jason in jury before her telling her that everyone in the house knew Jason wasn't going to use the veto and even if he had, Matt was going home because Paul said he could control Raven. I am telling you that her and Matt won't be voting for him once this stuff is revealed unless of course she believes he is going to give her a share of his winnings to help her with her disease.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Let's back track for a minute.  Josh did not plan on Raven going behind jason, the plan was Alex, in which case he may have needed to be life flighted out.

Raven is never going to vote against Paul, she didn't believe it in the house, so why would she believe it now?  Especially since it's been determined they knew each other prior.

Now let's talk about ravens eviction, I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it.  I expected to see it on twitter but not a mention.

Look at the order of voting and the interaction in the hallway.  Paul and Christmas hug and both evict Raven, she's gone for sure, now here comes josh and another hug, he votes to evict Kevin.  You don't think there were whispers going on there?

Yes, there were whispers, but when the feeds came up tonight, Christmas called Josh on the carpet for "going rogue" with his vote against Kevin instead of Raven.  She said that Raven was the backup plan and it was SUPPOSED to be unanimous.  He then said he wanted Kevin out because Paul has Kevin in his pocket more than Raven.  And a couple of days ago he expressed this same thing to Christmas that he thought getting rid of Kevin before Raven was better if Alex won and couldn't be sent home after Jason.  So once again what Josh wanted was pushed to the side.  And it was also obvious that Alex wanted them to send Kevin home and Josh was trying to do some damage control, but they shit on him about that too.  

So as far as Raven is concerned, what about the good-bye messages?  I believe they will record them tonight and she will see them and these obviously will be made post vote.  Josh will once again tell her about the final 3.  Paul will say it was the other way.  At that point she will believe Paul.  But then when the next person comes to jury, more than likely Alex, she finds out that Paul did, in fact vote against her and has been targeting her.  You also have Jason in jury before her telling her that everyone in the house knew Jason wasn't going to use the veto and even if he had, Matt was going home because Paul said he could control Raven.  I am telling you that her and Matt won't be voting for him once this stuff is revealed unless of course she believes he is going to give her a share of his winnings to help her with her disease.

Raven will not see goodbye messages. The 2nd to go in a double never does as far as I know. The point is this is the goodbye in case you went. They can't say record them in case there's a double.

But let's talk about Raven for a sec, how great was it that Julie called her ass out. She sat and cuddled with Matt and didn't really play. Her defense was giving everything to Paul.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
Raven will not see goodbye messages.  The 2nd to go in a double never does as far as I know.  The point is this is the goodbye in case you went.  They can't say record them in case there's a double.

But let's talk about Raven for a sec, how great was it that Julie called her ass out.  She sat and cuddled with Matt and didn't really play.  Her defense was giving everything to Paul.

And Julie didn't ask one question about her disease or her story, which I am sure burned her ass.

Now as far as the good-bye messages I recall people going into the DR to record them after a double eviction in the past, making comments about it was weird to do them when someone was out the door. Now whether or not she sees them is another story, but after showing the ones they did to Jason, it would be screwed up if they didn't show her the messages recorded for her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Raven will not see goodbye messages.  The 2nd to go in a double never does as far as I know.  The point is this is the goodbye in case you went.  They can't say record them in case there's a double.

But let's talk about Raven for a sec, how great was it that Julie called her ass out.  She sat and cuddled with Matt and didn't really play.  Her defense was giving everything to Paul.

And Julie didn't ask one question about her disease or her story, which I am sure burned her ass.

Now as far as the good-bye messages I recall people going into the DR to record them after a double eviction in the past, making comments about it was weird to do them when someone was out the door.  Now whether or not she sees them is another story, but after showing the ones they did to Jason, it would be screwed up if they didn't show her the messages recorded for her.

Why would they do messages after the fact? The whole point is if you see this. To allow a message after fact would be nothing but an explanation and jury pandering. Defeats the purpose of a double
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Now as far as the good-bye messages I recall people going into the DR to record them after a double eviction in the past, making comments about it was weird to do them when someone was out the door.  Now whether or not she sees them is another story, but after showing the ones they did to Jason, it would be screwed up if they didn't show her the messages recorded for her.

Why would they do messages after the fact?  The whole point is if you see this.  To allow a message after fact would be nothing but an explanation and jury pandering. Defeats the purpose of a double

Then why do they have them go to the DR to record them at all if they aren't going to see them? I know I have heard hg's talk in season's past about it being weird doing a good-bye message to someone who has already been evicted. I guess we won't ever know unless they talk about it when they are being called in.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Why would they do messages after the fact?  The whole point is if you see this.  To allow a message after fact would be nothing but an explanation and jury pandering. Defeats the purpose of a double

Then why do they have them go to the DR to record them at all if they aren't going to see them?  I know I have heard hg's talk in season's past about it being weird doing a good-bye message to someone who has already been evicted.  I guess we won't ever know unless they talk about it when they are being called in.

Think about this. I'm on the block and you are. Naru and Capri have to record goodbyes to both of us. I go. I see those messages. Now it's a new comp, but I'm hi e, your not on the block, instead it's nitewings and Capri. Why would there be a goodbye in case they go? They weren't up
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:27 am

To answer your question they have them recorded to keep the house guest working their games. They more then likely don't see them but the HG think they do.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
Think about this. I'm on the block and you are.  Naru and Capri have to record goodbyes to both of us.  I go.  I see those messages.  Now it's a new comp, but I'm hi e, your not on the block, instead it's nitewings and Capri.  Why would there be a goodbye in case they go?  They weren't up

What I have seen on the feeds before is after a DE, that evening or the next day the hg's are called to the DR and record messages for the person who was evicted. So in this case, they would only record messages for Raven. They would call them in tonight (could have done them while the feeds were down) and have them record messages for Raven only since Kevin stayed in the game. It is not fair if someone is evicted in a DE that they don't get the benefit of the good-bye messages as other hg's do.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I loved that! clapping clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Think about this. I'm on the block and you are.  Naru and Capri have to record goodbyes to both of us.  I go.  I see those messages.  Now it's a new comp, but I'm hi e, your not on the block, instead it's nitewings and Capri.  Why would there be a goodbye in case they go?  They weren't up

What I have seen on the feeds before is after a DE, that evening or the next day the hg's are called to the DR and record messages for the person who was evicted.  So in this case, they would only record messages for Raven.  They would call them in tonight (could have done them while the feeds were down) and have them record messages for Raven only since Kevin stayed in the game.  It is not fair if someone is evicted in a DE that they don't get the benefit of the good-bye messages as other hg's do.  

There are many things that aren't fair, but getting s goodbye message is hardly something to worry about. Camron, Jillian and Don didn't get goodbye messages either. If post eviction goodbye messages were a part of the game, don't you think they would show it during a post eviction episode? Something I don't think has ever been done. If that's being used as a strategy, I think it would have to be shown.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

What I have seen on the feeds before is after a DE, that evening or the next day the hg's are called to the DR and record messages for the person who was evicted.  So in this case, they would only record messages for Raven.  They would call them in tonight (could have done them while the feeds were down) and have them record messages for Raven only since Kevin stayed in the game.  It is not fair if someone is evicted in a DE that they don't get the benefit of the good-bye messages as other hg's do.  

There are many things that aren't fair, but getting s goodbye message is hardly something to worry about.  Camron, Jillian and Don didn't get goodbye messages either.  If post eviction goodbye messages were a part of the game, don't you think they would show it during a post eviction episode?  Something I don't think has ever been done.  If that's being used as a strategy, I think it would have to be shown.

Cameron Jillian and Dom were going into sequester and the others didn't know that. They couldn't show them good-bye messages and then that person re-enters the game, so that is apples and oranges.
And Josh and Paul are both using the messages as strategy, so they should be shown. As far as showing them to us, there are a lot of things they don't show us that they should so not sure that would be a thing or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:35 pm

I'll tweet it to Evel Dick and try to get clarification but not sure he;ll reply, he;s in Orlando so has hurricane prep to deal with.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:25 am

Well tonight's edit was correct, they are all REALLY that stupid. Alex is the biggest dumbass I have ever seen, but that is not news.

I did think the Revenger's thing was kind of entertaining. Austin really looked like a zombie. Dan as the funeral director was pretty humorous. I do wonder why they didn't have Michelle actually make an appearance rather than just having us see her legs and tears coming down, but maybe she is over BB.

Kevin is another big disappointment. I think he actually could have won that HOH. When they were all talking about the HOH comp on the feeds, they were convinced that Kevin didn't throw it because he got the first 2 questions right. Paul asked Kevin and he said he just didn't want to look really bad, and at that time I thought maybe he was trying to save face. But after watching it tonight and his reaction when Josh was the only one to get that question right, it was obvious that he had thrown that question and was flabbergasted that Josh was the one winning. So I think he really did throw it, which disappoints me, but I don't know why because it is the same thing that has been happening the entire season. And Christmas didn't throw the HOH, she just sucks at comps plain and simple.

Thank goodness the season is almost over, because this has to be the shittiest season that I can remember other than the season with the couples. Even though I hated the way Derrick killed the game with all the control and such, he at least didn't shit on people for sport, showed them respect, and even though Team America helped him a lot because it kept Frankie from flipping on him, he wasn't given the game hand over fist the way Paul was. The only plus is that Paul will come out of the game thinking he is one of the best game players in the history of the game, but in reality he is a laughing stock by anyone who knows ANYTHING about the game.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:21 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well tonight's edit was correct, they are all REALLY that stupid.  Alex is the biggest dumbass I have ever seen, but that is not news.

I did think the Revenger's thing was kind of entertaining.  Austin really looked like a zombie.  Dan as the funeral director was pretty humorous.  I do wonder why they didn't have Michelle actually make an appearance rather than just having us see her legs and tears coming down, but maybe she is over BB.

Kevin is another big disappointment.  I think he actually could have won that HOH.  When they were all talking about the HOH comp on the feeds, they were convinced that Kevin didn't throw it because he got the first 2 questions right.  Paul asked Kevin and he said he just didn't want to look really bad, and at that time I thought maybe he was trying to save face.  But after watching it tonight and his reaction when Josh was the only one to get that question right, it was obvious that he had thrown that question and was flabbergasted that Josh was the one winning.  So I think he really did throw it, which disappoints me, but I don't know why because it is the same thing that has been happening the entire season.  And Christmas didn't throw the HOH, she just sucks at comps plain and simple.  

Thank goodness the season is almost over, because this has to be the shittiest season that I can remember other than the season with the couples.  Even though I hated the way Derrick killed the game with all the control and such, he at least didn't shit on people for sport, showed them respect, and even though Team America helped him a lot because it kept Frankie from flipping on him, he wasn't given the game hand over fist the way Paul was.  The only plus is that Paul will come out of the game thinking he is one of the best game players in the history of the game, but in reality he is a laughing stock by anyone who knows ANYTHING about the game.

Yep! I am so angry. I think he had that one. But of course, if Paul says to throw it, you throw it. :facepalm:

I agree, worst season ever.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Well now we know why the feeds went down so early yesterday, so that we can't see Paul smooth things over with Alex and throw the blame on Josh. When did the plan come to split the vote. Last we saw, Josh brought it up and Paul and Christmas shot it down. Now suddenly it's a split vote and Josh is the villain.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 pm

I haven't watched yet, just going by twitter but it also appears as no goodbye messages. What's up with that? Did they not want to have Josh blow up Pauls game again?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? First of all, Paul had a second conversation with Alex where she said that she thought this had been in place for a while, which he denied. She said this is exactly what Cody said he would do, take weak people to the end and sit next to Josh on finale night. He got very pissed at her and said Cody was full of shit and could not have predicted it. It was not planned, blah, blah, blah.

They didn't show Josh try to talk to Alex a couple of times, get upset and Paul tell him not to feel bad because she was a savage and a few other choice names. Paul continuously talked about Alex being a baby about being sent out and should have respected the move, etc. Instead they show him having these fake emotional moments to soften his image. That was all just as fake as the one they did show when Josh had the wide-eyed in the apple room because Paul just turned it off.

And what the hell was up with the vote? Because the feeds were down we don't get to find out what Paul's complete bullshit plan was for that. I guess that was a last ditch effort to get Alex's vote and Josh went right along with it. I was really hoping that Josh would ask Alex right there in the living room............Alex, if I save you tonight, will you promise you will have my back to the end of the game..............and then evict Kevin. But instead he went along with a stupid plan that makes him look stupid. One thing is that Paul can no longer say he was responsible for Alex's eviction because he voted to keep her and she was one of the bigger evictions of the season. Even in the edit tonight, he said he needed to win the veto, keep the noms the same and send "Alex, one of the biggest players in the game, to jury." Actually Josh can take direct credit for Jason and Alex both, not that it will matter, but just pointing it out.

And finally, that bullshit final 4 HOH comp being the EXACT same thing as last year. Paul has known all season to pay attention to words used in ceremonies all season, but others have not. Plus he has played that comp in the same circumstance before, this just stinks to high heaven if you ask me.

Oh, one more thing. They said that the next HOH will begin AFTER Friday night's show. This is a head scratcher to me. If the feeds are coming back up tonight, we will find out who the veto holder is through conversations, but why the hell would they wait until Friday to start the comp? That makes absolutely no sense to me at all. It better not be that the comp will actually be played on Thursday after the eviction, but feeds will be down until Friday night so we don't see it, just have to see the edit for it next week instead.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Oh, one more thing.  They said that the next HOH will begin AFTER Friday night's show.  This is a head scratcher to me.  If the feeds are coming back up tonight, we will find out who the veto holder is through conversations, but why the hell would they wait until Friday to start the comp?  That makes absolutely no sense to me at all.  It better not be that the comp will actually be played on Thursday after the eviction, but feeds will be down until Friday night so we don't see it, just have to see the edit for it next week instead.

I didn't see this on Twitter. Oh I have a bad feeling about this. WE all know the Friday episode will be taped. Mark my words, sometime Friday the feeds will go down for good and we will not know anything until finale night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's edit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next