HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight's edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:07 am

What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:29 am

If production had an ounce of integrity left, they would call Kevin into the DR and tell him that because of Matt's continued violation of the rules, they don't feel it is fair that he continues being a have-not, as least until Christmas names the new ones.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 am

Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many. They fucked it up royally. Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
If production had an ounce of integrity left, they would call Kevin into the DR and tell him that because of Matt's continued violation of the rules, they don't feel it is fair that he continues being a have-not, as least until Christmas names the new ones.

I disagree. And I don't think Kevin would accept it, it's part of the game and while it sucks, he'd deal with it. Matt showed he has no respect for the game. And I say this as a person that doesn't give a rats ass about have nots
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't. It would show they are reactive to the situation. What they did instead was a fuck up
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't.  It would show they are reactive to the situation.  What they did instead was a fuck up
Well it's done now and we'll see it again next year because they let it go this year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:42 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't.  It would show they are reactive to the situation.  What they did instead was a fuck up
Well it's done now and we'll see it again next year because they let it go this year.

Way too many precedents set this year. Don't go after the returning player, he will probably have secret safety and you have to put up a third of the house. Hey fuck the rules, you don't like it, just do what you want. Just end this fucking season already.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't.  It would show they are reactive to the situation.  What they did instead was a fuck up
Well it's done now and we'll see it again next year because they let it go this year.

Way too many precedents set this year.  Don't go after the returning player, he will probably have secret safety and you have to put up a third of the house.  Hey fuck the rules, you don't like it, just do what you want.  Just end this fucking season already.



:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't.  It would show they are reactive to the situation.  What they did instead was a fuck up
Well it's done now and we'll see it again next year because they let it go this year.

Way too many precedents set this year.  Don't go after the returning player, he will probably have secret safety and you have to put up a third of the house.  Hey fuck the rules, you don't like it, just do what you want.  Just end this fucking season already.


Lets go to football!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
What about the Penalty nom? Julie said he got One penalty vote....WTF? We all know he got more then one, we all know he gave a grate big middle finger to the rules, we all know you (production) hid in the closet like little bitches so why not just tell the fucking truth about it!?

This weeks show was nothing more then production bending us viewers over and nailing us in the backside.....ridiculous.

It didn't matter how many.  They fucked it up royally.  Like I said before, take a page from BB Canada and make the whole house have nots because of him

That would be admitting they fucked up and let it happen like the mod mentality thing they have going this season. Why take a perfectly good idea and apply it here? I'll tell you why because production hid in the closet like bitches again....arg!

No it wouldn't.  It would show they are reactive to the situation.  What they did instead was a fuck up
Well it's done now and we'll see it again next year because they let it go this year.

Way too many precedents set this year.  Don't go after the returning player, he will probably have secret safety and you have to put up a third of the house.  Hey fuck the rules, you don't like it, just do what you want.  Just end this fucking season already.


Sadly, I keep watching, bu that is exactly how I feel. Enough. It is disgusting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Complete shot show of an episode. That comp was beyond ridiculous and none of them see what's going on. Matt may be the worst player ever, but Alex is the stupidest. How funny is it she talks about Kevin being dumb to throw the comp because Paul told him to and then does it herself. She won't even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall when jason goes home.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Complete shot show of an episode. That comp was beyond ridiculous and none of them see what's going on.  Matt may be the worst player ever, but Alex is the stupidest.  How funny is it she talks about Kevin being dumb to throw the comp because Paul told him to and then does it herself.  She won't even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall when jason goes home.

Explain to me please....if some how Jason is taken off the block and replaced by Kevin or even if he isn't.....how could it be worked out that Jason could stay. I like him more then I do Alex. I know there is a low probability of it happening but humor me please.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Naru, there is about a million to 1 shot that Jason stays this week. Josh wants Paul to not use the veto and keep the noms the same that way their threesome can all do damage control with Alex, not just Paul being the one with clean hands, but Paul and Christmas are against him. So 100% that veto is being used.

Now there is more going on with the veto, Paul's plan and Josh having problems with it that could result in something getting shook up. I am going to post about some small behind the scenes arguing between Christmas and Josh on the veto thread, but if things keep going like this with Josh being completely dismissed and basically disrespected by Christmas and Paul, he could flip this thing on Paul and Christmas' heads and keep Jason, but that is a VERY LONG SHOT for sure.

Now back to the edit tonight. I want to know where the threat was that Paul used on Kevin. They showed him having a conversation with Kevin, but didn't show him telling Kevin that if he doesn't go along with the plan and drop out of the HOH, Paul will win it and put Kevin on the block himself. He did this on 2 occasions and one of them was apparently on the starting line when he was "convincing him."

And that bullshit that Christmas wanted to "make it look realistic" in the final round was completely stupid as well. None of them threw it with any finesse whatsoever, so I think the cat was already out of the bag dipshit!

I am enjoying the fact that Alex's DR are making her look like even more of a moron for a change. In addition, I believe she threw the POV comp to Paul in the final round as well, so that will be shown this week too. If she is dumb enough to trust Paul after this shit goes down this week (if Josh doesn't come to his senses and tell everything he knows), then she deserves to go home next. Truth be told, I think that Paul has seen that Josh and Christmas are completely inept at winning anything, which is what he wants at the end, but if he keeps Alex in the game and goes to the final 2 with her without being responsible for Josh and Christmas leaving it could end up being a slam dunk on the votes for sure.

And we don't need all this fluff bullshit in each episode. There were conversations Jason had with Alex before noms where HE was the smart one and she was the stupid one saying to trust Paul all the way. Instead, they only show a couple of things from Jason. He is not the brightest bulb in the box, but his instincts about reading people have been right several times over what Alex thinks, too bad it is not shown at all.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru, there is about a million to 1 shot that Jason stays this week.  Josh wants Paul to not use the veto and keep the noms the same that way their threesome can all do damage control with Alex, not just Paul being the one with clean hands, but Paul and Christmas are against him.  So 100% that veto is being used.  

Did you mean not being used? or 100% it is being used. I mean....he told Alex that Kevin was the target this week. If he doesn't use it to take Jason down won't that send up a big red flag to Alex? Then again a red flag would have to be the size of Texas for her to notice it but you get the point.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, there is about a million to 1 shot that Jason stays this week.  Josh wants Paul to not use the veto and keep the noms the same that way their threesome can all do damage control with Alex, not just Paul being the one with clean hands, but Paul and Christmas are against him.  So 100% that veto is being used.  

Did you mean not being used? or 100% it is being used. I mean....he told Alex that Kevin was the target this week. If he doesn't use it to take Jason down won't that send up a big red flag to Alex? Then again a red flag would have to be the size of Texas for her to notice it but you get the point.

Josh is the one that doesn't want Paul to use it so Paul will be right there in the shit hole with him and Christmas when Jason is evicted. Paul has already told Alex he is taking HER off the block and Kevin will go up. So 100% Paul WILL use the veto. This makes him the good guy, and when Jason leaves Paul will control Alex and keep her from going after Christmas and Josh. Yeah, good luck with that one. Josh is right, he will be target #1 in the house for sure. And Josh has already guessed it is going to be a double eviction too, but they are dismissing this as well.

When you asked if Jason could end up staying, it will only be if Josh flips on Paul and blindsides him on eviction night by voting out Kevin making it 3-1 to save Jason. Like I said, a very LONG shot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Not even halfway through the show and they are showing this garbage. Yeah, if Josh gets a chance to take a shot at Paul, he's gonna do it. No way, even if he were to put him up, the others are so afraid to vote him out.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Not even halfway through the show and they are showing this garbage.  Yeah, if Josh gets a chance to take a shot at Paul, he's gonna do it.  No way, even if he were to put him up, the others are so afraid to vote him out.

I already know what was going to happen so I didn't even bother to record it. Hell I don't even know if I'll watch tomorrows yet, seeing how we all know what is going to happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm

If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here. Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player. It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest. But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more. He is a bucket of contradictions. He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it. But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more. He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight. He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure). I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.

I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone. Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room. I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block. It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block. Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it. Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure. As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here.  Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player.  It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest.  But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more.  He is a bucket of contradictions.  He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it.  But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more.  He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight.  He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure).  I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.

I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone.  Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room.  I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block.  It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block.  Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it.  Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure.  As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"

Problem there is that Alex would use it for sure on Paul and Josh would be the replacement
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here.  Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player.  It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest.  But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more.  He is a bucket of contradictions.  He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it.  But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more.  He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight.  He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure).  I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.

I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone.  Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room.  I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block.  It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block.  Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it.  Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure.  As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"

Problem there is that Alex would use it for sure on Paul and Josh would be the replacement
With Josh going home? Because I can see Christmas going home as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here.  Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player.  It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest.  But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more.  He is a bucket of contradictions.  He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it.  But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more.  He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight.  He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure).  I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.

I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone.  Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room.  I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block.  It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block.  Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it.  Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure.  As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"

Problem there is that Alex would use it for sure on Paul and Josh would be the replacement
With Josh going home? Because I can see Christmas going home as well.

Alex will be after both of them so wouldn't really care. But the smart move would be to send Josh home. Christmas will likely not be able to compete in parts 1 and 2 of final HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here.  Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player.  It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest.  But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more.  He is a bucket of contradictions.  He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it.  But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more.  He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight.  He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure).  I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.

I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone.  Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room.  I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block.  It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block.  Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it.  Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure.  As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"

Problem there is that Alex would use it for sure on Paul and Josh would be the replacement
With Josh going home? Because I can see Christmas going home as well.

Alex will be after both of them so wouldn't really care.  But the smart move would be to send Josh home.  Christmas will likely not be able to compete in parts 1 and 2 of final HoH

I am not so sure that Alex would use it on Paul. She is going to be very upset to say the least. I know she has been drinking the Kool-Aid, but she seems genuinely nervous and getting more so over the past few days. She is being overly friendly with people, spending time with people and keeping Kevin from talking to Jason or Josh too much. I think she knows something is up, but is afraid to voice it and make people think she doesn't trust them.

She sees Josh as an idiot who only follows orders on votes and noms and such........so where did he get the idea to vote out Jason? She will go straight for him hot and heavy after the eviction and Josh is a terrible liar. I believe her first question will be "Josh, who told you to vote that way?...........Did Paul know about it?" Christmas and Paul have been completely inseparable the entire week, and when he was upset he turned to Christmas for comfort the other night. So will she believe that Christmas and Josh hatched this plan on their own?

This is probably wishful thinking that Alex will stop drinking the Kool-Aid and step up and play the game and the same for Kevin. At this point it is the only hope we have unless Josh narrowly misses going out of the game in the DE and finally has proof that Paul is shitting on him and tries to take a shot, but of course he would have to win first and that again would be wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:50 pm

And another thing, when Paul said that he has carried Josh through this game, it really pissed me off too. Granted, Josh being saved when Jess was HOH was Paul's idea, but other people really wanted Ramses out so it was not really that big of a coup. In my opinion Josh has been one of the biggest assets to Paul's game since that week. He used Josh to get people targeted. Who would have done that if not Josh? Paul sure as hell wouldn't do it because he only opened his mouth when it was Cody or Jess who were completely alone in the house. He called out Mark AFTER Elena was evicted and he was alone too. Paul's arrogance is just off the chain for sure. He really thinks he has single-handedly run this game and that his road has been the hardest road in the house. He discounts all the perks given to him at the beginning of the game like they didn't help him get there either. I would make the season for me to see people start talking and comparing notes, then he goes on the block sweating his ass off and people blowing smoke up his ass then blindsiding the bastard on eviction night. But, I would accept him going out in the double eviction too. I just don't want him in one of those final 2 chairs. The only person I would hate to see sitting there even more is Raven.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
If only Josh would talk to Paul and Christmas the way he talks in the DR, we might get somewhere here.  Bipolar Christmas tells Josh he has to talk about things and push back when he isn't happy, and then she shits on him and tells him to shut up and be a team player.  It was a bit surprising hearing her DR session where she said that she can't fight physically so she needs Josh and Paul to keep herself safe because I wasn't even sure she actually understood that much of it to be honest.  But according to Josh's camera talk last night after he had that last conversation with Christmas, he isn't going to do anything more.  He is a bucket of contradictions.  He trusts Paul 100% and knows Paul wants them in the final 3 (this is true because there will be no competition for him at all), but if one of them gets clipped he has others as backups, Christmas and Josh don't have that because he is cutting them off from it.  But ultimately he said that Christmas can't hear any more doubts from him so he isn't going to say anything more.  He says he is loyal to them 100% and wouldn't go against them even if production gave him $25k to do it.

On another note, I did enjoy Bobby Moynihan on the show tonight.  He obviously has watched the show to some extent or at least did his homework (a heck of a lot more than Julie Chen does for sure).  I loved it when he did the DR's when he said Raven showed him her pacemaker...........maybe lead with a handshake?

I also thought it was great when he had what seemed to be a tender moment about the bracelet and then said they were all idiots and should have gotten rid of Paul weeks ago.


I was really pissed off that they didn't show Paul tell Kevin to shut up, don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone.  Instead they showed the one from last week when he was a lot less shitty about it in the have-not room.  I hope Kevin meant it when he said that if he wins HOH, he is going to do whatever he wants because he did everything he was told this week and still ended up on the block.  It would be so glorious to see Kevin put Christmas and Paul on the block.  Then Alex win the veto and NOT use it.  Paul goes home with votes from Alex and Josh because Josh is much more behind Christmas than he is Paul for sure.  As he is leaving Alex and Kevin high-five each other and say "that was for Jason!"

That is about all I liked about the show.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight's edit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight
» UK Tonight's The Night - Special RTD Doctor Who Scene
» Entertainment Tonight Interview
» Gerry on Piers Morgan tonight - CNN
» [010526] Fin.K.L - Come on baby tonight @ Music Camp [208M/mp4]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: