HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight's edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 am

By far the worst of the season. How do you go from mark stating his case, josh and Christmas agreeing and even saying so without Mark there, to the veto ceremony and mark going up? It appears they don't want to show Paul putting the kibosh on that so he won't look bad when he fucks them over.

Also, did anyone understand what the hell Christmas was talking about in her speech? She replayed the favor by putting him up?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:41 am

Oh yeah, those zings were lame. I'm convinced that production stops the filming after the zing falls flat and re shoots it with the hgs reacting like it's the worst thing you can say. I still think zingbot needs retired and go with EDs mean tweets idea. That would really fuck with them if they are real tweets with what the fans are saying.

In fact, I'll take a step further, not mean tweets, just tweets, mix up some nice ones and fake ones and make it a true false veto comp or even an HoH comp. the tweet is read and they have to figure out if it's real or not. Give credit on the screen to the fan who tweeted the real ones. Fans would eat that shit up. I know I'd love it myself if I saw one of my tweets used. And I could give two shits about number of followers
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
By far the worst of the season.  How do you go from mark stating his case, josh and Christmas agreeing and even saying so without Mark there, to the veto ceremony and mark going up?  It appears they don't want to show Paul putting the kibosh on that so he won't look bad when he fucks them over.  

Also, did anyone understand what the hell Christmas was talking about in her speech?  She replayed the favor by putting him up?

I just posted about the episode on the other thread. I agree with you, it was bullshit.

I believe she was trying to say that she was repaying the favor by just hearing him out. So, he voted to keep her in a pivotal vote at the beginning of the game, and she said she owed him one later in the game, and her repaying the favor was to just listen to his argument on why he should stay? Okay, yep, that seems pretty equal! Sarcastic

As far as anything that puts Paul in a bad light, if it didn't happening during the relentless bullying shit he concocted with Jess and Cody, it will NEVER happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
By far the worst of the season.  How do you go from mark stating his case, josh and Christmas agreeing and even saying so without Mark there, to the veto ceremony and mark going up?  It appears they don't want to show Paul putting the kibosh on that so he won't look bad when he fucks them over.  

Also, did anyone understand what the hell Christmas was talking about in her speech?  She replayed the favor by putting him up?

I just posted about the episode on the other thread.  I agree with you, it was bullshit.

I believe she was trying to say that she was repaying the favor by just hearing him out.  So, he voted to keep her in a pivotal vote at the beginning of the game, and she said she owed him one later in the game, and her repaying the favor was to just listen to his argument on why he should stay?  Okay, yep, that seems pretty equal!  Sarcastic

As far as anything that puts Paul in a bad light, if it didn't happening during the relentless bullying shit he concocted with Jess and Cody, it will NEVER happen.  

I didn't want to go find that thread, but that's what I'm talking about with Christmas, it made no sense. Listening is not a favor.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
Oh yeah, those zings were lame.  I'm convinced that production stops the filming after the zing falls flat and re shoots it with the hgs reacting like it's the worst thing you can say.  I still think zingbot needs retired and go with EDs mean tweets idea.  That would really fuck with them if they are real tweets with what the fans are saying.

In fact, I'll take a step further, not mean tweets, just tweets, mix up some nice ones and fake ones and make it a true false veto comp or even an HoH comp.  the tweet is read and they have to figure out if it's real or not.  Give credit on the screen to the fan who tweeted the real ones.  Fans would eat that shit up.  I know I'd love it myself if I saw one of my tweets used.  And I could give two shits about number of followers

It is a great idea Ctown, especially working it into a comp. But do you really think that production would allow any of those derogatory ones about Paul to get in there? Would we see any of them about Paul being a bully or a sheepherder or any of those comments? Would we see any of them talking about Raven's incessant talk about her illnesses? Would we see any of them that talk about Josh being a complete joke and a moron? Would we see any of them praising Cody for his military service to make them all feel like assholes for questioning it when the answer to that question is true? Would we see any of them talking about them all being followers and nobody is playing the game? No, they would be very flattering to certain people and a few bad ones thrown in there to try to make it look good.

You mentioned that Jimmy Kimmel does a thing with celebrities using real tweets that are put out about them. I thought it would be very entertaining if they sent him (or another comedian like him) into the backyard to do a "show" for them where he just roasts them all, much in the way Zingbot is SUPPOSED to do, but with the style that only a guy like him could deliver. Then let them stew on that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:30 pm

The episode isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to post this.

I absolutely loved the Q & A that Julie did, not because of the content, but because she didn't talk to Paul or Raven either one. When she was done talking to Matt, the look on Raven's face was one that she was sure it was going to her next (she thinks the show highlights their showmance and antics all the time), but she moved to someone else. Then each time she called on someone else, her face told it all. Paul was sitting there next to Alex, just KNOWING he would be next and got nothing. I loved it.

On another note it is truly sad that this actually a highlight for me because there is nothing else to be entertained about the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The episode isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to post this.

I absolutely loved the Q & A that Julie did, not because of the content, but because she didn't talk to Paul or Raven either one.  When she was done talking to Matt, the look on Raven's face was one that she was sure it was going to her next (she thinks the show highlights their showmance and antics all the time), but she moved to someone else.  Then each time she called on someone else, her face told it all.  Paul was sitting there next to Alex, just KNOWING he would be next and got nothing.  I loved it.

On another note it is truly sad that this actually a highlight for me because there is nothing else to be entertained about the rest of the season.

Way too much filler. Notice how they still refuse to show the Cody bashing?

Here's another thing to note, when they showed that "fight" with the pool floats, Jess tweeted that shit happened when she was still there
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
The episode isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to post this.

I absolutely loved the Q & A that Julie did, not because of the content, but because she didn't talk to Paul or Raven either one.  When she was done talking to Matt, the look on Raven's face was one that she was sure it was going to her next (she thinks the show highlights their showmance and antics all the time), but she moved to someone else.  Then each time she called on someone else, her face told it all.  Paul was sitting there next to Alex, just KNOWING he would be next and got nothing.  I loved it.

On another note it is truly sad that this actually a highlight for me because there is nothing else to be entertained about the rest of the season.

Way too much filler.  Notice how they still refuse to show the Cody bashing?

Here's another thing to note, when they showed that "fight" with the pool floats, Jess tweeted that shit happened when she was still there

I am not surprised. It is just like showing Josh the other night with Orwell in that room............it happened the week he was on the block against Ramses. They probably have to pull shit from the archives of the season because the rest of the time, the hg's are obsessing about Jess and Cody and they refuse to show that shit for sure.

Production is doing everything they can to try to elevate other people to the top of the polls so that Cody or Jess don't win AFP. I don't think anyone not in jury has ever won it, and hopefully Jess will take ED's advice and tell her fans out there to vote for Cody to stack the vote. But it looks like there is going to be a campaign for Josh and Kevin are in the works.

If Alex continues her campaign to shit on Kevin and he ends up on the block this week (still don't see Jason doing that for some reason), then it could easily elevate him because they WILL show HER being a bully toward the "old man in the house" as long as Paul is not implicated in any way.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
The episode isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to post this.

I absolutely loved the Q & A that Julie did, not because of the content, but because she didn't talk to Paul or Raven either one.  When she was done talking to Matt, the look on Raven's face was one that she was sure it was going to her next (she thinks the show highlights their showmance and antics all the time), but she moved to someone else.  Then each time she called on someone else, her face told it all.  Paul was sitting there next to Alex, just KNOWING he would be next and got nothing.  I loved it.

On another note it is truly sad that this actually a highlight for me because there is nothing else to be entertained about the rest of the season.

Way too much filler.  Notice how they still refuse to show the Cody bashing?

Here's another thing to note, when they showed that "fight" with the pool floats, Jess tweeted that shit happened when she was still there

I am not surprised.  It is just like showing Josh the other night with Orwell in that room............it happened the week he was on the block against Ramses.  They probably have to pull shit from the archives of the season because the rest of the time, the hg's are obsessing about Jess and Cody and they refuse to show that shit for sure.

Production is doing everything they can to try to elevate other people to the top of the polls so that Cody or Jess don't win AFP.  I don't think anyone not in jury has ever won it, and hopefully Jess will take ED's advice and tell her fans out there to vote for Cody to stack the vote.  But it looks like there is going to be a campaign for Josh and Kevin are in the works.

If Alex continues her campaign to shit on Kevin and he ends up on the block this week (still don't see Jason doing that for some reason), then it could easily elevate him because they WILL show HER being a bully toward the "old man in the house" as long as Paul is not implicated in any way.

It is obvious. It is also sickening.

Alex is a bully. A petty, nasty bully. Picking on Kevin, what a bitch. If Cody does not get AFP I hope Kevin does.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:24 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
The episode isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to post this.

I absolutely loved the Q & A that Julie did, not because of the content, but because she didn't talk to Paul or Raven either one.  When she was done talking to Matt, the look on Raven's face was one that she was sure it was going to her next (she thinks the show highlights their showmance and antics all the time), but she moved to someone else.  Then each time she called on someone else, her face told it all.  Paul was sitting there next to Alex, just KNOWING he would be next and got nothing.  I loved it.

On another note it is truly sad that this actually a highlight for me because there is nothing else to be entertained about the rest of the season.

Way too much filler.  Notice how they still refuse to show the Cody bashing?

Here's another thing to note, when they showed that "fight" with the pool floats, Jess tweeted that shit happened when she was still there

I am not surprised.  It is just like showing Josh the other night with Orwell in that room............it happened the week he was on the block against Ramses.  They probably have to pull shit from the archives of the season because the rest of the time, the hg's are obsessing about Jess and Cody and they refuse to show that shit for sure.

Production is doing everything they can to try to elevate other people to the top of the polls so that Cody or Jess don't win AFP.  I don't think anyone not in jury has ever won it, and hopefully Jess will take ED's advice and tell her fans out there to vote for Cody to stack the vote.  But it looks like there is going to be a campaign for Josh and Kevin are in the works.

If Alex continues her campaign to shit on Kevin and he ends up on the block this week (still don't see Jason doing that for some reason), then it could easily elevate him because they WILL show HER being a bully toward the "old man in the house" as long as Paul is not implicated in any way.

It is obvious.  It is also sickening.

Alex is a bully.  A petty, nasty bully.  Picking on Kevin, what a bitch.  If Cody does not get AFP I hope Kevin does.

I wouldn't call her a bully. Bullying is the shit they did to Cody and Jess. Alex is just a petty, spoiled little bitch. The other night when Mark was standing up for Cody in the Cody bashing, she wouldn't let it go that he are some of the cereal in her HoH basket and how that alone is why he deserved to go. She bitches about every meaningless thing. Just look at the tantrum she threw when Elena took the 5k
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I wouldn't call her a bully.  Bullying is the shit they did to Cody and Jess.  Alex is just a petty, spoiled little bitch.  The other night when Mark was standing up for Cody in the Cody bashing, she wouldn't let it go that he are some of the cereal in her HoH basket and how that alone is why he deserved to go.  She bitches about every meaningless thing.  Just look at the tantrum she threw when Elena took the 5k

Her bullying is not to the same degree of what happened to Cody and Jess. But she CONSTANTLY hits, slaps and kicks Jason (most of the time trying to hit him in the dick). She constantly tells him how stupid he is about EVERYTHING. To me that is bullying. When she called out Cody about the cereal, it started out as a petty thing, but then she started with the low blows and tried using his daughter and stuff against him. She was in power at the time and later just said she was bored and wanted to start something. That to me is being a bully. Plus she took such delight in the mob scene bullying of Jess and Cody that in my opinion she is no better than anyone else.

I do, however, agree she is a petty, spoiled brat child for sure. If she was given actual proof that Raven took her cat ears instead of Jess, she would make sure Raven left this week instead of Matt for sure.

Let's face it, bullying, petty, spoiled brat, whatever label you put on it, she is on my last fucking nerve and I can't stand her. And her obsession with Jess and Cody is so over the top, I truly wish it had been someone more articulate than Mark talking to her and Paul the other night to make sure that was pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I wouldn't call her a bully.  Bullying is the shit they did to Cody and Jess.  Alex is just a petty, spoiled little bitch.  The other night when Mark was standing up for Cody in the Cody bashing, she wouldn't let it go that he are some of the cereal in her HoH basket and how that alone is why he deserved to go.  She bitches about every meaningless thing.  Just look at the tantrum she threw when Elena took the 5k

Her bullying is not to the same degree of what happened to Cody and Jess.  But she CONSTANTLY hits, slaps and kicks Jason (most of the time trying to hit him in the dick).  She constantly tells him how stupid he is about EVERYTHING.  To me that is bullying.  When she called out Cody about the cereal, it started out as a petty thing, but then she started with the low blows and tried using his daughter and stuff against him.  She was in power at the time and later just said she was bored and wanted to start something.  That to me is being a bully.  Plus she took such delight in the mob scene bullying of Jess and Cody that in my opinion she is no better than anyone else.

I do, however, agree she is a petty, spoiled brat child for sure.  If she was given actual proof that Raven took her cat ears instead of Jess, she would make sure Raven left this week instead of Matt for sure.  

Let's face it, bullying, petty, spoiled brat, whatever label you put on it, she is on my last fucking nerve and I can't stand her.  And her obsession with Jess and Cody is so over the top, I truly wish it had been someone more articulate than Mark talking to her and Paul the other night to make sure that was pointed out.

It wouldn't have made a difference. Paul said or implied that Mark could give him 500k and he would still vote Mark out of the house and you know what Paul thinks is what Alex thinks. Now that conversation in the apple room with Alex and Jason...Jason was listening....Alex was just nodding along to placate him. She never had any intentions of keeping Mark. The vote was only to fuck with Matt and had nothing to do with Mark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Notice how they didn't show Ravens plea to let her win because everyone knows her target? They are trying to sell that they were really going after Jason and Alex at Paul's direction. Which probably would've happened anyhow but at that point the plan was Kevin goes next, at least as far as her and Matt were concerned.

Also, they made it seem like Alex and Jason were up there much longer at last 2 than they really were.

I especially laughed at the part where Matt throws his little tantrum and starts calling those two out. Josh says Matt is finally playing, when in reality it was the dumbest thing Matt could do. One of them are going to be HoH so it's not a good idea to call them out. Of course this is the same guy who thinks going after Kevin is a big move. Let's face it, there's only one big move possible in the game at this point. Take a shot at Paul, the rest are easy pickings because he's not going after Alex.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Loved the Ravens lies segment on tonight's episode, but let's face it, they could do a weeklong miniseries 2 hours each night and still not be able to cover them all.

I bet Ravens mom is livid that she is being called out on national tv
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Ctown, I thought it was bullshit they didn't show Raven call out her deal that they all have the same target or agenda or whatever she said because it was relevant to what is coming later when Jason talks to Kevin. But they showed Jason saying it at the nom speech, so I guess they got their statement to use.

The Raven segment was pretty good, but why only show Christmas and Paul talking about it and DR's only from Paul? Other people talk about it all the time, especially Kevin and Jason. Why does it always have to be the Paul show in that regard?

And we got yet ANOTHER Josh segment. Showing him being this fun character that "everyone should love" so that Paul's prediction about him being popular will come true. I am sick of production trying to manipulate EVERYTHING! Everyone loved Kevin's stories for the first half of the season. They sat in the apple room every night for story time and such, if they want fluff, why not that? His one liners are pretty good a lot of the time as well.

And that bullshit about the vote was just that, bullshit. There is no way that Alex didn't remember. Otherwise, when the eviction was done she would have been looking around at people and questioning things. Then afterward she was too calm with Josh and everyone else who talked to her. She just used that as an excuse in front of Jason and Paul so she didn't look like a liar.

And what about Matt in the DR? He hopes Jason makes a BIG MOVE and takes out Kevin? He is extremely annoyed that Alex and Jason were up there talking deals when poor Raven was cold and upset. Who gives a shit?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I thought it was bullshit they didn't show Raven call out her deal that they all have the same target or agenda or whatever she said because it was relevant to what is coming later when Jason talks to Kevin.  But they showed Jason saying it at the nom speech, so I guess they got their statement to use.

The Raven segment was pretty good, but why only show Christmas and Paul talking about it and DR's only from Paul?  Other people talk about it all the time, especially Kevin and Jason.  Why does it always have to be the Paul show in that regard?

And we got yet ANOTHER Josh segment.  Showing him being this fun character that "everyone should love" so that Paul's prediction about him being popular will come true.  I am sick of production trying to manipulate EVERYTHING!  Everyone loved Kevin's stories for the first half of the season.  They sat in the apple room every night for story time and such, if they want fluff, why not that?  His one liners are pretty good a lot of the time as well.

And that bullshit about the vote was just that, bullshit.  There is no way that Alex didn't remember.  Otherwise, when the eviction was done she would have been looking around at people and questioning things.  Then afterward she was too calm with Josh and everyone else who talked to her.  She just used that as an excuse in front of Jason and Paul so she didn't look like a liar.

And what about Matt in the DR?  He hopes Jason makes a BIG MOVE and takes out Kevin?  He is extremely annoyed that Alex and Jason were up there talking deals when poor Raven was cold and upset.  Who gives a shit?

Hate to be crule but it is Raven and she does deserve it: Because that is his fuck toy they are fucking around with!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I thought it was bullshit they didn't show Raven call out her deal that they all have the same target or agenda or whatever she said because it was relevant to what is coming later when Jason talks to Kevin.  But they showed Jason saying it at the nom speech, so I guess they got their statement to use.

The Raven segment was pretty good, but why only show Christmas and Paul talking about it and DR's only from Paul?  Other people talk about it all the time, especially Kevin and Jason.  Why does it always have to be the Paul show in that regard?

And we got yet ANOTHER Josh segment.  Showing him being this fun character that "everyone should love" so that Paul's prediction about him being popular will come true.  I am sick of production trying to manipulate EVERYTHING!  Everyone loved Kevin's stories for the first half of the season.  They sat in the apple room every night for story time and such, if they want fluff, why not that?  His one liners are pretty good a lot of the time as well.

And that bullshit about the vote was just that, bullshit.  There is no way that Alex didn't remember.  Otherwise, when the eviction was done she would have been looking around at people and questioning things.  Then afterward she was too calm with Josh and everyone else who talked to her.  She just used that as an excuse in front of Jason and Paul so she didn't look like a liar.

And what about Matt in the DR?  He hopes Jason makes a BIG MOVE and takes out Kevin?  He is extremely annoyed that Alex and Jason were up there talking deals when poor Raven was cold and upset.  Who gives a shit?

This made me bonkers! OOOOhhhh look at how cute Baby Huey is dancing in front of the mirror, he is so sweet and funny. Sarcastic



_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am

So tonight they showed Alex pointing out how Kevin is "shady" but they chose to make Kevin look like an idiot in doing it. They showed him posing in the mirror and using his toothbrush on his hair (definitely gross, but what purpose did serve to show that particular part) and then cut to Alex and Jason talking it bothering them. When in reality, she said a lot more shitty, nasty things, and yes even before the veto ceremony. She even questions whether or not he has a wife and family. She shits on his looks. She revels in him being made a have-not. She says he is condescending. And she believes that he is friends with Derrick because of his reaction when Derrick came into the house, even though he explained that he met him when Derrick made an appearance near his home.

Then when Jason posed it to Kevin about going on the block, they edited the shit out of that conversation. When he said "I sleep next to you, we hang out" they made it look like he was using that as an excuse to go on the block. But in reality he said "why would Matt and Raven even think it was a possibility that Jason would take Raven down to put Kevin up because they have been friends since the beginning of the game...........then the sleeping and hanging out comment come out. He said it would be like Matt pulling Jason off the block to put up Raven, it just doesn't make sense unless there are others who have been talking and making him a target.

So they chose to make Kevin look like a fool and like he was trying to tug at Jason's heart strings to stay off the block, and whitewash most of the shitty things that Paul and Alex both were saying about Kevin for the past couple of weeks.

And another thing, Alex's DR saying they wanted Matt and Raven to feel comfortable and not wig out for several days before eviction night was completely and utterly unbelievable. This is a girl who will calls someone out just for sport. This is what she did with Cody over cereal, Mark over pillows and then Elena over the veto curse. Why not just say in the DR, she wanted Kevin on the block because she thinks Kevin is a wedge between her and Jason, so she wants him out of the house?

And Raven finding Matt's veto was pretty funny. Even more so when you consider they told each other where they were hiding their vetoes if that comp ever came up. So, she KNEW his was in there. She told everyone that she ran through the house and her time was running out. She walked past the wave room and saw the veto. When she approached it and touched it, "they" told her she had to take it and could not put it back at that point. But on the show, she ran into the house and directly to the wave room and out. Sure they can edit things, but there were no shifted angles or anything on that particular footage. She entered the house and ran straight to the wave room. I think she didn't want to look for any others and wanted to be sure that SHE won the veto herself and to hell with Matt.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am

let's look at the bullshit:

They completely glossed over the fact that if Kevin went up, he was likely going home.

Paul appearing to be pissed that jason fucked up his game for Kevin, if anything he should be happy if someone makes a mistake.

Here's my favorite: Alex DR session where she's pissed that jason just blew his chance at half a million dollars. Does this potato head not realize that I'd he wins it, she can't? I know he's her ride or die so have her talk about that. Further evidence that production scripts these things.

Oh how I wish I could go in that house and piss production off the way ED did when he would tell them in DR "I'm not saying that, it's not even close to true". But BB is no longer on my wish list, too much bullshit and the process is ridiculous. Instead, I want to go play "The Wall" with my brother. He's a great strategist and I'm a boatload of useless knowledge
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:02 am

Alex was trying to sell the same bullshit to Jason herself. She was saying that doing the veto like he did makes him lose 2 jury votes automatically which could mean he loses the money. She maintains that if she can't win the money she wants Jason or Paul to win and this is why she is "concerned" for Jason's game. Gimme a break. Jason then said she doesn't need to bring in Christmas or Paul to tell him this kind of stuff, they should just talk about it themselves. She said that Paul and Christmas care about her and Jason and she just wanted to prove it to him. Then he said "those 2 motherfuckers weren't voting for me anyway, and I have to get to the end before I worry about who is in jury." Sure you have to manage jury, but he didn't shit on them, isolate them or bully them in any way. He simply made a game move. If they are butt hurt about that, too damn bad.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
So tonight they showed Alex pointing out how Kevin is "shady" but they chose to make Kevin look like an idiot in doing it.  They showed him posing in the mirror and using his toothbrush on his hair (definitely gross, but what purpose did serve to show that particular part) and then cut to Alex and Jason talking it bothering them.  When in reality, she said a lot more shitty, nasty things, and yes even before the veto ceremony.  She even questions whether or not he has a wife and family.  She shits on his looks.  She revels in him being made a have-not.  She says he is condescending.  And she believes that he is friends with Derrick because of his reaction when Derrick came into the house, even though he explained that he met him when Derrick made an appearance near his home.  

Then when Jason posed it to Kevin about going on the block, they edited the shit out of that conversation.  When he said "I sleep next to you, we hang out" they made it look like he was using that as an excuse to go on the block.  But in reality he said "why would Matt and Raven even think it was a possibility that Jason would take Raven down to put Kevin up because they have been friends since the beginning of the game...........then the sleeping and hanging out comment come out.  He said it would be like Matt pulling Jason off the block to put up Raven, it just doesn't make sense unless there are others who have been talking and making him a target.  

So they chose to make Kevin look like a fool and like he was trying to tug at Jason's heart strings to stay off the block, and whitewash most of the shitty things that Paul and Alex both were saying about Kevin for the past couple of weeks.

And another thing, Alex's DR saying they wanted Matt and Raven to feel comfortable and not wig out for several days before eviction night was completely and utterly unbelievable.  This is a girl who will calls someone out just for sport.  This is what she did with Cody over cereal, Mark over pillows and then Elena over the veto curse.  Why not just say in the DR, she wanted Kevin on the block because she thinks Kevin is a wedge between her and Jason, so she wants him out of the house?

And Raven finding Matt's veto was pretty funny.  Even more so when you consider they told each other where they were hiding their vetoes if that comp ever came up.  So, she KNEW his was in there.  She told everyone that she ran through the house and her time was running out.  She walked past the wave room and saw the veto.  When she approached it and touched it, "they" told her she had to take it and could not put it back at that point.  But on the show, she ran into the house and directly to the wave room and out.  Sure they can edit things, but there were no shifted angles or anything on that particular footage.  She entered the house and ran straight to the wave room.  I think she didn't want to look for any others and wanted to be sure that SHE won the veto herself and to hell with Matt.


This really, really annoyed me. Feeling bad for Kevin right now. He is being put in a terrible light by production while Alex, the WORST of them all is seen a a real player. She IS the second biggest shit stirrer in the hose next to Paul. She REVELS in every altercation in the house, during the Jess and Cody showdown she was literally dancing with glee. Wish production would show the REAL Alex.......not going to happen. I loathe her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:56 pm

My favorite part of the show was the end. I know how that sounds but it's not what you think. Seeing that lying ass face boo hooing as she talked about "He gave his word to take me down."
I got 3 things for you bitch:
1. You don't want to be on the block? Win VETO and pull yourself down.
2. I don't know about everyone else. But to me, the act of giving your word is important. You look them in the eye and you say. "I give you my word...." and then the act you will do. Not this implied bullshit that seems to fly in this house.
3. Welcome to the game of BB Bitch!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Wtf, the barely mentioned Matt breaking the rules? They should have coached every single person in th DR to lambaste him for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 am

They can't be serious with this edit and bullshit!

First off, Matt gets 1 penalty vote? Just 1 after spending the entire week eating, taking hot showers and banging Raven in their nice comfy bed? That is fucking pathetic.

Then they show Paul talking about Kevin working jury votes and Josh reacting like it was this HUGE nasty underhanded play....................IT IS GOOD JURY MANAGMENT ASSHOLES! The guy is clearing his name. They failed to show Paul continue to rile up Josh pushing him to call him out over and over.

Then we see the little spat with Christmas and Kevin that basically started the whole thing with Josh, but they didn't show just how bitchy and shitty Christmas got during that confrontation. She completely went off on Kevin for NOTHING. He even stood there and said "why are you so upset over this little comment?" She came back at him screaming about her broken foot and saying what he means and being specific and bullshit. THAT is when Josh interjected himself.

They cut out some of Kevin's best comments. Like when he said don't let them set you up to fight like this and "you are going to be crying in the DR in 5 minutes if you come at me!" Then sure make time for the "tender moment" where Christmas consoles poor Josh who "just doesn't understand why people threaten him when he calls them out on their bullshit?" Well dumbass, if you open your mouth and interject yourself, be ready for what comes back at you.

And nobody seemed to notice when he was questioning Kevin about the $25k that Josh didn't step up and say "you told me you won it Kevin on night 1" which is what he told Paul and everyone else. I thought it was strange that Kevin would have told Josh, but it was when the feeds were off, so I thought maybe it was possible. Now it shows that Josh is full of shit and is just THINKING it was Kevin and his DR comments after that showed that Kevin never told him.

And where the hell was the other fight that they cut from the feeds where they ganged up on Kevin. Matt was yelling at him. Raven was yelling at him. Alex jumped in the mix. Apparently it got REALLY heated between Kevin and Alex and he told her she couldn't win the game because a shoe would get more votes than she would. Where the hell was THAT SHIT. Why do they always whitewash Alex, Paul, Christmas and Josh?

And finally, the HOH was delayed by rain, but we got a glimpse of it. It looks like it is the "ready, set, go" racing HOH. So Jason and Kevin are the biggest targets this week. Jason is not playing. Kevin has about as much chance of winning this comp as Mark or Elena had to win an elimination comp when they were the targets.

I know Paul had it set up for people to drop out after Kevin, etc., but his ultimate goal was for Christmas or Josh. Since Christmas won't be competing (unless they let her use the scooter for crying out loud), so Josh has NO COMPETITION in this one at all. I am actually hoping that he has a false start because the boy has about as much focus as a 2-year-old. Alex is supposed to drop out of the comp, and she is so drunk on the Paul Kool-Aid she probably will do it.

This afternoon Kevin did some camera talking to his wife and it didn't sound like he was too keen on throwing the comp, too bad it is one he has very little chance to win.

I did enjoy the jury house segment. I especially loved it when Mark admitted that Cody was right week 1 and they should have stuck together. I had to laugh when Elena said something about people having to start actually doing something or thinking for themselves without Paul, like she did something different when she was in there.

I also found it interesting that Matt's talks about spending time with Raven after the show sounded more like sight-seeing and friends with benefits than anything else. But I choked on my soda when he said that Paul and Raven are the best players in the house because they see moves before they happen. If that is the case, what happened this week dumbass? And why is she planning to throw the next HOH comp? And he also didn't get much of a welcome coming out the door and you could hear a pin drop when he was talking to Julie. When others left there was interaction from the audience. Too bad Raven was boo-hooing too much to notice that Matt didn't get that big cheer she said he was going to get.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:09 am

Still watching it now, just went by twitter. This thing with 25k is complete bullshit. They've known about this for weeks and in DR are treating it like it's earth shattering info. How do I know they knew? Because Paul fucking told them and directed them to sit on it for now. Use it when you need it. So now production is having them lie to the casual viewers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight's edit   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight's edit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight
» UK Tonight's The Night - Special RTD Doctor Who Scene
» Entertainment Tonight Interview
» Gerry on Piers Morgan tonight - CNN
» [010526] Fin.K.L - Come on baby tonight @ Music Camp [208M/mp4]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: