Share | 

Zingbot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:24 am

Well, for once I made an observation that came out to be right, Zingbot was definitely in the house this week. They started talking about some of the zings and they are weighing on some of them. I am going to listen to some full conversations to try to get more details, but there is one that for Matt that said he has done nothing in this game except Raven! Another one said something about Alex carrying people. Alex is upset about that because she said Zingbot wouldn't have brought it up unless it was a common thing, whatever that means. Josh said Zingbot was brutal for sure. There was apparently some kind of thing against Paul being a general or something and another one that made a reference to Putin, like manipulating votes. They were thinking that maybe Trump had been impeached, but Paul said they would tell them if something like that had happened and Kevin said it takes years to get impeached, he was around for Nixon.

So, if I find out more details about the zings, I will put them in here, but for once Paul seems very, very bothered and spooked, and Alex is looking at people with an eyebrow up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 am

Evel Dick came up with the perfect replacement for Zingbot last night. I think it's Jimmy Kimmel that does a segment on his show called mean tweets where celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, this could be similar in which the HGs read off select mean tweets about each other. Throw in some made up ones with actual ones and let the players imagination run wild with what's real and what's not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Evel Dick came up with the perfect replacement for Zingbot last night.  I think it's Jimmy Kimmel that does a segment on his show called mean tweets where celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, this could be similar in which the HGs read off select mean tweets about each other.  Throw in some made up ones with actual ones and let the players imagination run wild with what's real and what's not

It is kind of the same premise, but in a more advanced way. It would be great if they put the tweets on a rolling scroll on the TV screen in the living room for several days in a row so they are a constant reminder of what is said. Make them keep seeing them, reading them and thinking about them. Historically the Zingbot comments have actually made people change their games or their trust in certain individuals, whether good for their game or bad for their game, and this would resonate even more with it rolling on the screen continuously for a few days.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:08 pm

I am not very good at coming up with actual zings, but the subject matter that I think should have been chosen for the hg's are the following:

Paul: Bully and/or sheep herder.
Everyone but Paul: Sheep reference.
Raven: Fake, scam artist, one-upping, hypochondriac, (list for her is very long), BIGGEST floater and ass-kisser.
Matt: Does nothing (except Raven, this was a pretty good one), coward, professional comp thrower, floater and ass-kisser.
Mark: No guts, floating, stalker for Elena, no pride.
Jason: No mind of his own, being carried, clown on a leash.
Josh: Fool, emotional basket case, crybaby, poor sport, gopher (the always send him downstairs to get stuff for them), moron.
Kevin: Gangster wannabe, grandpa, richest guy in the house (the 25,000), comp thrower.
Christmas: Aggressive, bitchy, petty, negative, hiding food and pop, bully.

And speaking of bullying, where is Paul's outrage that Zingbot called Josh a fat ass? He tried to say that it was that comment that made Josh cry his eyes out when Cody and Jess said it. Now it suddenly means nothing?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:21 pm

I forgot one.....................this one is for everyone, especially Paul.

Obsessed with Cody and Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Found these for ya  clapping

Jokers wrote:
Sun 3:55 PM BBT Zingbot for Kevin: (Butter or Oil) yourself up to preserve your youth, well too late!

Sun 12:54 PM BBT 12:53 PM Mark to KT crew says his Zing was he was bisexual because every time he tried to get sexual with Elena she said Bye!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   

Back to top Go down

Zingbot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: