Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Quote :

Raven: I was actually born vomiting, which was a sign of gastreoparesis
Paul: you were born vomiting.
Raven: I was

Wtf? How the hell can someone be born vomiting? Something they ate? Maybe some bad food while snacking in the womb. I wish someone would call her out on this bullshit
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

Raven:  I was actually born vomiting, which was a sign of gastreoparesis
Paul: you were born vomiting.
Raven: I was

Wtf?  How the hell can someone be born vomiting?  Something they ate?  Maybe some bad food while snacking in the womb.  I wish someone would call her out on this bullshit

It's not a call out but you may enjoy the youtube vid section....that is if your not at work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:36 pm

A couple of more things came to light today. She has hypothyroidism. She said it causes her to lose weight and makes her cry. Paul asked if that means her thyroid is overactive or underactive, she said overactive. Hypo means under, hyper means over. If you had this disease you would definitely know the difference and she said it several times so it was not a slip of the tongue. Then he asked her what the treatment is and she said that it is chemotherapy. This is bullshit. For one thing someone with HYPERthyroidism, they do radioactive iodine therapy, it is not called chemotherapy. Paul asked if they could remove her thyroid and she said no. Again, this is bullshit because it can be done. Later Paul said something about knowing someone who has a thyroid disease, but I didn't listen any further so don't know if that particular cat is out of the bag for sure or not.

This girl just cannot stop and they are now including them on the episodes too. Christmas kind of drilled down on her asking for more information about her diseases too.

Another thing she was talking to Christmas about home videos. She has kind of been obsessed with this topic for a couple of weeks now. She was whispering and using her accent to the point that I couldn't really understand it all, but she said that when she left her mother was almost skinnier than her. Then she said she loves her mom, but she doesn't want a video from her mom. Christmas told her to go to production and ask that it be someone else. Raven said Paul told her she has no control over that. Christmas encouraged her to ask anyway.

Now like I said I couldn't understand it all, but I see this 2 ways. Either she was trying to say that her mom might be so frail and sick that she won't be able to handle it. Or she knows her mom is not going to look skinny and frail, so she doesn't want to be "outed" about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
A couple of more things came to light today.  She has hypothyroidism.  She said it causes her to lose weight and makes her cry.  Paul asked if that means her thyroid is overactive or underactive, she said overactive.  Hypo means under, hyper means over.  If you had this disease you would definitely know the difference and she said it several times so it was not a slip of the tongue.  Then he asked her what the treatment is and she said that it is chemotherapy.  This is bullshit.  For one thing someone with HYPERthyroidism, they do radioactive iodine therapy, it is not called chemotherapy.  Paul asked if they could remove her thyroid and she said no.  Again, this is bullshit because it can be done.  Later Paul said something about knowing someone who has a thyroid disease, but I didn't listen any further so don't know if that particular cat is out of the bag for sure or not.

This girl just cannot stop and they are now including them on the episodes too.  Christmas kind of drilled down on her asking for more information about her diseases too.

Another thing she was talking to Christmas about home videos.  She has kind of been obsessed with this topic for a couple of weeks now.  She was whispering and using her accent to the point that I couldn't really understand it all, but she said that when she left her mother was almost skinnier than her.  Then she said she loves her mom, but she doesn't want a video from her mom.  Christmas told her to go to production and ask that it be someone else.  Raven said Paul told her she has no control over that.  Christmas encouraged her to ask anyway.

Now like I said I couldn't understand it all, but I see this 2 ways.  Either she was trying to say that her mom might be so frail and sick that she won't be able to handle it.  Or she knows her mom is not going to look skinny and frail, so she doesn't want to be "outed" about it.  

If/when her mom is shown in her true form, Raven will simply say that's an effect of gastreoparesis. You're weight fluctuates rapidly and just 6 months ago she herself was at almost 300 lbs
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
A couple of more things came to light today.  She has hypothyroidism.  She said it causes her to lose weight and makes her cry.  Paul asked if that means her thyroid is overactive or underactive, she said overactive.  Hypo means under, hyper means over.  If you had this disease you would definitely know the difference and she said it several times so it was not a slip of the tongue.  Then he asked her what the treatment is and she said that it is chemotherapy.  This is bullshit.  For one thing someone with HYPERthyroidism, they do radioactive iodine therapy, it is not called chemotherapy.  Paul asked if they could remove her thyroid and she said no.  Again, this is bullshit because it can be done.  Later Paul said something about knowing someone who has a thyroid disease, but I didn't listen any further so don't know if that particular cat is out of the bag for sure or not.

This girl just cannot stop and they are now including them on the episodes too.  Christmas kind of drilled down on her asking for more information about her diseases too.

Another thing she was talking to Christmas about home videos.  She has kind of been obsessed with this topic for a couple of weeks now.  She was whispering and using her accent to the point that I couldn't really understand it all, but she said that when she left her mother was almost skinnier than her.  Then she said she loves her mom, but she doesn't want a video from her mom.  Christmas told her to go to production and ask that it be someone else.  Raven said Paul told her she has no control over that.  Christmas encouraged her to ask anyway.

Now like I said I couldn't understand it all, but I see this 2 ways.  Either she was trying to say that her mom might be so frail and sick that she won't be able to handle it.  Or she knows her mom is not going to look skinny and frail, so she doesn't want to be "outed" about it.  

If/when her mom is shown in her true form, Raven will simply say that's an effect of gastreoparesis.  You're weight fluctuates rapidly and just 6 months ago she herself was at almost 300 lbs

Your both wrong. CBS won't want to look like the morons they are for putting a con artist on their show, so they won't show her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If/when her mom is shown in her true form, Raven will simply say that's an effect of gastreoparesis.  You're weight fluctuates rapidly and just 6 months ago she herself was at almost 300 lbs

Your both wrong. CBS won't want to look like the morons they are for putting a con artist on their show, so they won't show her.

They've already shown her bullshit, they have no problem showing stupidity
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

They've already shown her bullshit, they have no problem showing stupidity

As long as it's not their own...lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Oh, I have no doubt she will have a story to cover it up and Ctown's story sounds about right. I was saying she was nervous about it and that is why she was talking to Christmas about it.

As far as CBS showing it, they will be happy to show her mother's video because like Ctown said they are already making it a thing on the episodes about all her diseases.

When they did Raven's premiere night package they showed her as a dance studio owner and a ghost hunter, and said NOTHING about her gastroparesis. So when the show started I thought it was hinky but because you could see the pacemaker I thought maybe some of it was true. I remember all of us wondering how the hell she would be cleared for comps and such if it was as bad as she was saying it was at that time too. Then we watched all the shit she puts in her mouth and figured it out quick. I know the hg's don't have the benefit of seeing the initial package, but if I am living with someone day in and day out, watching her stuff her face with fucking junk all day long, in addition to all the other unbelievable bullshit stories she tells, I would have been onto her within a week for sure. But these people don't seem to notice the target on their own heads, so why notice someone else until Paul points it out to you?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:56 am

Jokers wrote:
Sun 8:05 PM BBT 6:00. Raven-My mom is main reason I went on BB because she told me too go on & get recognition 4 disease nobody cares about. So I did it .
Sun 8:07 PM BBT 6:00 Raven-My mom said she was going to see me do something big 1 day & I'm bigger than the small town that I Live in. Alex-You are!
Sun 8:08 PM BBT 6:00 Raven-My mom said that I'm going on BB, win lose or draw, recognized for disease and then move away from this town.
Sun 8:08 PM BBT 6:01. Raven-My mom said that I'm going to do something bigger w/ my career. Alex-Then you can help your mom, grandparents. Raven-Exactly
Sun 8:10 PM BBT 6:01. Raven-My grandparents sold so many things 4 me to get my pacemaker. Without it, I'd be dead. Alex-As only girl, u were princess  
Sun 8:11 PM BBT 6:02. Raven-My grandma was upset when I left because she had to have surgery. Alex-She needs surgery too? Raven-Full knee replacement
Sun 8:15 PM BBT 6:02. Raven says her grandparents had a hard life. Grandmother was waitress, Grandfather was in Vietnam & a pilot. Grandfather repairs planes today.
Sun 8:17 PM BBT 6:03. Raven-My Grandfather wont retire because he says he has to take care of his baby girl. Alex-Ur grandparents/mom sound wonderful & caring.  
Sun 8:18 PM BBT 6:03. Alex-I think you'll get, I think people will want to help you out, too. Raven-I hope so.  
Sun 8:18 PM BBT 6:03. Raven-I'm not a freeloader, I've always wanted to do everything myself. Maybe I'll get a job opportunity after this.

Do you see the two statments that don't seem to mesh?

Edit: had to fix it...clicked the wrong button...opps!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 am

Naru, just before the conversation you highlighted above, she was talking about still going on her trip somewhere with Matt! Alex was basically grilling her for information and brought it up. So her poor grandfather can't retire and has to sell his belongings and she hopes the GoFundMe page and other things are happening outside the house to pay for all their medical bills and woes, but when she gets out she is going on a trip out of the country with Matt? It is almost like she is just daring people to figure out she is a lying scam artist.

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 am

So I have watched Raven stuff a lot of junk in her mouth on a daily basis, but I don't remember her eating cereal too much. Her nighttime junk was always some loaded bowl of ice cream with cookie dough, peanut butter and whipped cream. Tonight she gets up in the middle of the night to eat a bowl of cereal. And she doesn't sit down and just eat it, she walks around the kitchen with the bowl in her hand eating it. The she stands in front of the memory wall and pretends to give a bite to Matt and goes over for a second bowl.

We know she is an attention whore and she is convinced that her and Matt's showmance is the star of the season. Christmas and Alex were just talking today that she doesn't even seem to miss Matt that much. So it is pretty obvious what is going on here. She is thinking that this little homage she is paying to Matt with the cereal will be part of the next episode and the problem is, she is probably right.............it will be the fluff piece of the week.

Puke
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
So I have watched Raven stuff a lot of junk in her mouth on a daily basis, but I don't remember her eating cereal too much.  Her nighttime junk was always some loaded bowl of ice cream with cookie dough, peanut butter and whipped cream.  Tonight she gets up in the middle of the night to eat a bowl of cereal.  And she doesn't sit down and just eat it, she walks around the kitchen with the bowl in her hand eating it.  The she stands in front of the memory wall and pretends to give a bite to Matt and goes over for a second bowl.  

We know she is an attention whore and she is convinced that her and Matt's showmance is the star of the season.  Christmas and Alex were just talking today that she doesn't even seem to miss Matt that much.  So it is pretty obvious what is going on here.  She is thinking that this little homage she is paying to Matt with the cereal will be part of the next episode and the problem is, she is probably right.............it will be the fluff piece of the week.

Puke

Well there is only one thing to say to that....... Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Ok....I'm done. I only can......say..... Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit  Wow! I feel as if I've lost a ton of Ravens weight....... Face Punch! Nose Picker Booger Eater Face Punch!Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit And some of Matt's too..... hand hand

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

chap5788 wrote:
So I have watched Raven stuff a lot of junk in her mouth on a daily basis, but I don't remember her eating cereal too much.  Her nighttime junk was always some loaded bowl of ice cream with cookie dough, peanut butter and whipped cream.  Tonight she gets up in the middle of the night to eat a bowl of cereal.  And she doesn't sit down and just eat it, she walks around the kitchen with the bowl in her hand eating it.  The she stands in front of the memory wall and pretends to give a bite to Matt and goes over for a second bowl.  

We know she is an attention whore and she is convinced that her and Matt's showmance is the star of the season.  Christmas and Alex were just talking today that she doesn't even seem to miss Matt that much.  So it is pretty obvious what is going on here.  She is thinking that this little homage she is paying to Matt with the cereal will be part of the next episode and the problem is, she is probably right.............it will be the fluff piece of the week.

Puke

You know it!

I just sit back every night wondering what other bullshit will spew out of this booger picking idiots mouth. Nothing surprises me anymore. Next she will be telling the others she has climbed Everest (the first woman ever with gastrowhateverthefuck), or went over Niagara Falls in a barrel, or invented the internet. hypnotize

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Ravens grandfather:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Ravens grandfather:

Donald Duck Donald Duck Yep, that too. Her uncle probably wrote the ORIGINAL screenplay for Star Wars.......but it rejected.....blah blah blah

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Mon 6:12 PM BBT Raven telling Paul about Matt talking about going on Amazing Race.

Okay let's look at this:
1. She can't go in water more than 10 feet deep.
2. Severe heights cause her to have vertigo.
3. She can't eat many kinds of meats, especially something like steak.
4. She can't lift over 65 pounds because of her pacemaker surgery (not that she actually could anyway).
5. Stressful situations and anxiety cause her disease to get really, really bad.

Since Amazing Race makes contestants do all of the things above, how the hell can she tell people she wants to do that show without revealing all or most of her complaints are complete bullshit? And why doesn't anyone ever say..............how can you do that if you can't do water, heights, eat weird things, etc., if nothing else to shut her up? Just ONE TIME I would like someone to come back at her and ask a perfectly logical question that puts her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 pm

These all sound like things Raven has said:

http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-778-insanely-outlandish-lies-you-told-that-people-believed/
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
These all sound like things Raven has said:

http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-778-insanely-outlandish-lies-you-told-that-people-believed/

clapping Yep, she would say those things!

This has been a shit day at work, this list was just what I needed. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Wed 4:36 PM BBT 4:09 PM Raven breaks down crying in KT scared about seeing her sick mom on home videos. Cmas and Josh give her a pep talk.

Raven has become obsessed with these home videos and seeing her mother. She has been talking about it for a week. For the life of me, I can't figure out why she is so freaked out by this. I mean if she looks really healthy then she can say, that she is happy the surgery went well. If she looks really sick then she can go on and on for days to come about having to take care of her and how much it costs. So what is the big deal. She lies with complete ease, so it shouldn't be freaking her out like this. Now I want the home videos to come so I can see what the hell she is so freaked out about and what happens after she sees them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Here's a new one, I'm surprised Raven hasn't talked about it. Apparently Ravens mother has been telling people that it was very dangerous for Raven to go into the house and she can tell that health is deteriorating. She just looks sick. The only reason she allowed it to happen is that because Raven is terminal, the Make a Wish foundation contacted Big Brother on Ravens behalf to make her wish come true.

Yeah, that's some great parenting, she haas a life threatening disease and the activities in the house could be severely detrimental to her health, but hey, it's a dream of hers to be on the show, so to hell with her health.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Interesting piece of news...did you know it isn't public knowledge who is granted a wish? I just thought with people conning other people out of money a well known organization like this would have some kind of public record of the wishes they have done but....I can't find anything.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 pm

I really didn't look that hard either. I just went to the make a wish website but still you would think it would be proudly listed.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:57 am

You will not belive the lie this time.....go to the youtube thread to see it. Ctown....you'll have to wait till your off work or in a zone that permits youtube vids.....ok lets to set this up now... neener

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 4:36 PM BBT 4:09 PM Raven breaks down crying in KT scared about seeing her sick mom on home videos. Cmas and Josh give her a pep talk.

Raven has become obsessed with these home videos and seeing her mother.  She has been talking about it for a week.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why she is so freaked out by this.  I mean if she looks really healthy then she can say, that she is happy the surgery went well.  If she looks really sick then she can go on and on for days to come about having to take care of her and how much it costs.  So what is the big deal.  She lies with complete ease, so it shouldn't be freaking her out like this.  Now I want the home videos to come so I can see what the hell she is so freaked out about and what happens after she sees them.

I am thinking she is afraid her mother will out her or she is embarrassed about her mom for some reason.

I NEED to see these home videos! NEED to!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 pm

So here are a few from her conversations last night.

1. She plays the piano. She been playing for about 10 years. She is really good at it. She can hear a song on the radio or TV and then play it.

2. She has 2 pianos. Both are old. One is a very, very rare piano that is apparently and upright and a grand at the same time (questions from Paul revealed this). She is keeping the rare one to restore it when she has the money. If she spends $5k to restore it, she would be able to sell it for $25k. Her mom wanted her to sell it without restoring it, probably get $4k, but she said she doesn't want to do that and refused her mother's request.

3. Raven's mother has a really, really bad temper, worse than Raven's (we've heard this before). Her brother apparently mouthed off to her mom saying she was not his boss. Her mother jumped off the porch and beat the shit out of him leaving him with a black eye and other bruises.

4. If she wins HOH and gets a letter from her mom, it will be all about their "critters." She named dogs and raccoons. Paul questioned that they have raccoons for pets. She said "you don't understand, my mom is like Snow White. She can walk out of the house and yell here coonies while clapping her hands and herds of them will come out of the forest for food, no lie."
5. She took tae kwon do for 5 months. She bolstered that story by saying to Paul "you've seen my moves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   

Back to top Go down

List of Raven lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next