List of Raven lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 am

Sun 9:27 PM BBT "My entire belongings are worth less than two Pieces of your wig" Matt to Raven.

Matt and Raven have been having one of their stupid staged fights, foreplay or whatever you want to call it where they screech and holler and throw shit at each other. Tonight's weapons are cinnamon and milk. Paul and Christmas stayed in the kitchen to egg it on a bit. She was cussing and being a bit violent at times with the things she throwing at him. He was calling her Cody's sister because of her temper. It was really quite bizarre and stupid.

Then this comment above came up. Now for someone who is completely broke and needing Go Fund Me support for her medical problems this should raise some questions, right? I mean she told Matt they were very expensive and now he says something like this out in the open. Why doesn't anyone notice this kind of stuff?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 am

Naru wrote:
By the way did I mention in addition to being deaf I also have a terminal disease. It's called Raven syndrome. And it is an involuntary act of speech. Every time she appears on the screen I bark out "Bitch" or "Slut" or "Leia boob bitch, whore, con artist, hypochondriac hipporcrit, Dick obsesses pathological lair." among other things.
neener

I think it may be contagious because I am having the same symptoms. Wait, is that part of the Raven syndrome, if someone else is sick, you become sicker? I also have a tendency to want to throw shit at the TV too, how about you?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
 Why doesn't anyone notice this kind of stuff?

Because Paul hasn't finished washing and fluffing their brains. Besides if Paul doesn't point it out then why should they? I mean talk about lazy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
By the way did I mention in addition to being deaf I also have a terminal disease. It's called Raven syndrome. And it is an involuntary act of speech. Every time she appears on the screen I bark out "Bitch" or "Slut" or "Leia boob bitch, whore, con artist, hypochondriac hipporcrit, Dick obsesses pathological lair." among other things.
neener

I think it may be contagious because I am having the same symptoms.  Wait, is that part of the Raven syndrome, if someone else is sick, you become sicker?  I also have a tendency to want to throw shit at the TV too, how about you?

Yep sounds like you got it too.....but I have it worse.....because.......I said it first.....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
neener

I think it may be contagious because I am having the same symptoms.  Wait, is that part of the Raven syndrome, if someone else is sick, you become sicker?  I also have a tendency to want to throw shit at the TV too, how about you?

Yep sounds like you got it too.....but I have it worse.....because.......I said it first.....lol

Don't worry Naru. I know what to do. We just need to gastric pacemakers implanted to digest the bullshit that spews from Raven's mouth. We will have Ctown search out a quack doctor who doesn't care about his reputation at all to do the surgery just because we want him to. It will cost about $5 million dollars a piece. Cap can start our Go Fund Me page for $10 million to cover the costs. Oh wait, better double that so we can go on a shopping spree after the surgery. Nothing but the best of course!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
neener

Don't worry Naru.  I know what to do.  We just need to gastric pacemakers implanted to digest the bullshit that spews from Raven's mouth.  We will have Ctown search out a quack doctor who doesn't care about his reputation at all to do the surgery just because we want him to.  It will cost about $5 million dollars a piece.  Cap can start our Go Fund Me page for $10 million to cover the costs.  Oh wait, better double that so we can go on a shopping spree after the surgery.  Nothing but the best of course!

I've already had 3 surgeries and have the label of surgery whore so why not.......lol

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 am

I know this has been mentioned before but this is classic!

Raven to Paul: "My mom is a member of MENSA. I am a MENSA member." Donald Duck

Oh hell no! Hilarity! Okay Mensa Maven, where is your game? Did you lose it in that rats nest of ratched extensions you wear????

Fucking deluded slow con fabler! Go home!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
We will have Ctown search out a quack doctor who doesn't care about his reputation at all to do the surgery just because we want him to.  It will cost about $5 million dollars a piece.  Cap can start our Go Fund Me page for $10 million to cover the costs.  Oh wait, better double that so we can go on a shopping spree after the surgery.  Nothing but the best of course!

I got the perfect Dr.  Dr Vinny Boombatz

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
We will have Ctown search out a quack doctor who doesn't care about his reputation at all to do the surgery just because we want him to.  It will cost about $5 million dollars a piece.  Cap can start our Go Fund Me page for $10 million to cover the costs.  Oh wait, better double that so we can go on a shopping spree after the surgery.  Nothing but the best of course!

Yep, I think he will fit the bill!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yep, I think he will fit the bill!

clapping clapping clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:30 am

I'm going to put this in here because we have all been ranting about what a quote "useless twat" this bitch is......I cry then I obliterate everyone....bitch po-lease! You've won nothing, you've done noting, you will continue to do nothing, so to me......YOU ARE NOTHING! Shut the fuck up.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 am

Naru wrote:
I'm going to put this in here because we have all been ranting about what a quote "useless twat" this bitch is......I cry then I obliterate everyone....bitch po-lease! You've won nothing, you've done noting, you will continue to do nothing, so to me......YOU ARE NOTHING! Shut the fuck up.

THIS is CLASSIC! She is going to obliterate people with her mouth. Bitch please, the only thing you can obliterate with your mouth is food. Please take a seat.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:45 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

THIS is CLASSIC!  She is going to obliterate people with her mouth.  Bitch please, the only thing you can obliterate with your mouth is food.  Please take a seat.

Would like to correct for you:

THIS is CLASSIC!  She is going to obliterate people with her mouth.  Bitch please, the only thing you can obliterate with your mouth is Matt.
:thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

THIS is CLASSIC!  She is going to obliterate people with her mouth.  Bitch please, the only thing you can obliterate with your mouth is food.  Please take a seat.

Would like to correct for you:

THIS is CLASSIC!  She is going to obliterate people with her mouth.  Bitch please, the only thing you can obliterate with your mouth is Matt.

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 am

Today Matt and Raven were talking about things they look forward to when getting out of the house, like driving a car. Matt said he bets Raven is a terrible driver. She denied. He said she probably puts on make-up and texts while she drives. She said she would never do any of that. She is part of an organization where you sign a pledge to not text and drive. She joined because a good friend of hers was killed by rolling her car because she was texting and driving.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
Today Matt and Raven were talking about things they look forward to when getting out of the house, like driving a car.  Matt said he bets Raven is a terrible driver.  She denied.  He said she probably puts on make-up and texts while she drives.  She said she would never do any of that.  She is part of an organization where you sign a pledge to not text and drive.  She joined because a good friend of hers was killed by rolling her car because she was texting and driving.

I believe this one. Her good friend was texting another good friend about how full of shit Raven is
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Today Matt and Raven were talking about things they look forward to when getting out of the house, like driving a car.  Matt said he bets Raven is a terrible driver.  She denied.  He said she probably puts on make-up and texts while she drives.  She said she would never do any of that.  She is part of an organization where you sign a pledge to not text and drive.  She joined because a good friend of hers was killed by rolling her car because she was texting and driving.

I believe this one. Her good friend was texting another good friend about how full of shit Raven is

in seriousness....I see this shit all the time and it pisses me off. You tell them to put the dam phone down and pay attention to the road and they flip you off as the drive away.....into another car. "OH it's not my fault. I was flipping someone off at the time so it is their fault." STFU and put the phone down dumb ass!

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:27 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

in seriousness....I see this shit all the time and it pisses me off. You tell them to put the dam phone down and pay attention to the road and they flip you off as the drive away.....into another car. "OH it's not my fault. I was flipping someone off at the time so it is their fault." STFU and put the phone down dumb ass!

:facepalm:

The ice thing for me is it's impossible for me. I had lasik surgery a couple years ago, but only on one eye. So I have mono vision. Without glasses, one eye is dominant for far, the other for close. Works great most of the time. No glasses for reading and such. But when I drive I wear glasses where one eye has a prescription lens to even both eyes out. When wearing glasses I can't read anything on my phone so I don't even try
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It seems to me that the people around Raven in the outside world are more "terminal" than she is because someone has died, been struck by lightening, been kidnapped or murdered, been abused, has a terminal disease that can kill them at any moment, and the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It seems to me that the people around Raven in the outside world are more "terminal" than she is because someone has died, been struck by lightening, been kidnapped or murdered, been abused, has a terminal disease that can kill them at any moment, and the list goes on.  

Well you know everyone is just dying to meet her. Big Vomit  Be like her. Big Vomit and just be around her Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit I think I've mad my point.....excuses me....a .... Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit yeah....I'm done...My point.....oh god! Big VomitBig Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Hel...pppp me... Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:56 am

Tee hee hee at the above post !

One thing that Raven CANNOT lie about. Bitch is a PROFESSIONAL nose picker, booger digger extraordinaire! Did anyone see her on BBAD a night or so ago, in the shower, really digging in (she probably has a terminal nasal issue or something) that girl can PICK!

So gross. Use a tissue. Puke

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:30 pm

capricious1 wrote:

One thing that Raven CANNOT lie about.  Bitch is a PROFESSIONAL nose picker, booger digger extraordinaire!  Did anyone see her on BBAD a night or so ago, in the shower, really digging in (she probably has a terminal nasal issue or something) that girl can PICK!

So gross.  Use a tissue.  Puke

I'm behind on my BBAD stuff so if you could tell me the date, time and all that....I can avoid loosing my lunch....lol

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:39 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

One thing that Raven CANNOT lie about.  Bitch is a PROFESSIONAL nose picker, booger digger extraordinaire!  Did anyone see her on BBAD a night or so ago, in the shower, really digging in (she probably has a terminal nasal issue or something) that girl can PICK!

I'm behind on my BBAD stuff so if you could tell me the date, time and all that....I can avoid loosing my lunch....lol

I believe it was Monday night, but I am not sure. It is so GROSS!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:03 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I believe it was Monday night, but I am not sure.  It is so GROSS!

Note to self....delete Monday's ep of BBAD.....thanks... cheers1

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I would like to refer one and all to the youtube thread for this one I found and fallow the rant that goes with it.

Bump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   

Back to top Go down

List of Raven lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next