Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 2:49 PM BBT Raven says she can't look off of edges, etc when she's up high, because she has vertigo.

This is the second new one today.  First arachnophobia and now vertigo.  Still waiting to find out how the eclipse affected her or caused some new disease.

Didn't seem to effect her much during the wall comp.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 am

Wed 9:37 PM BBT Raven's stomach's been hurting. Matt checks on her while she's in bed. She says she's feeling better. He exits room, Christmas asks if Raven's okay. Matt says Yeh she's just faking it. She wasn't feeling good 20 minutes ago, but she's okay now.

Wed 9:38 PM BBT Raven starts talking to the camera alone in the red room. She says, "Who would I be if I wasn't sick?" She apologizes to everyone who has GP, talks about how it "ravages" your body and you're sick everyday. But says she wants to be happy and not a "debbie downer" about it.....

The part where Matt said she is faking it was supposedly said in jest, but I think it probably has more truth in it for him than he is letting on.

When she was talking to the camera, she said not a day goes by where she is not sick and struggling. The disease ravages her body, etc. Obviously this is her working on her AFP backup plan if she doesn't get to final 2. But, too bad people are not buying it and she is just making herself look like a fool.

She was in bed for about 20 minutes and apparently couldn't stand that people weren't coming in to check on her and gathering around her because she got up and made sure that everyone knew she was sick. Then suddenly she was fine and her and Matt were off to the play fighting (their foreplay before bed) bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 am

For us Rabbit Raven fans..... neener

More to come....hee hee hee

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 am

Just for you...wink, wink......

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 am

Naru wrote:
For us Rabbit Raven fans..... neener

More to come....hee hee hee

Gag, barf, ick......

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:23 pm

Today's Raven update: She lived with an ex who had a rare disease that could kill him at any time, & he got engaged to another woman

Video here

https://twitter.com/tooms_bb/status/900875156565803008
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:02 pm

It just never stops with her. Can you imagine being in a group with them as a couple?

I could die at any time.
I have 2 diseases, one doesn't even have a name.
I am in pain all the time.
My body is killing itself...................

and on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
It just never stops with her.  Can you imagine being in a group with them as a couple?

I could die at any time.
I have 2 diseases, one doesn't even have a name.
I am in pain all the time.
My body is killing itself...................

and on and on and on.

My ex wife is a hypochondriac so yes. We spent more time in the ER for stupid shit than you can imagine. Over $50k in medical bills in a less than two year marriage. Then she wanted me to be responsible for the bills when we got divorced. Needless to say, my lawyer told her lawyer to fuck off
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:51 am

ctown28 wrote:

Today's Raven update: She lived with an ex who had a rare disease that could kill him at any time, & he got engaged to another woman

Video here

Oh for fucks sake, does her shit ever end????? :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:47 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Video here

Oh for fucks sake, does her shit ever end????? :facepalm:

Unfortunately no it doesn't. She lies like people breath. She just can't stand not to have some story or gossip to tell.

Last night she told Josh and Alex that Dom told her that she could have had Matt if she had wanted him! I was hoping since Josh was close to Dom that he would call her out and say he doesn't believe it or something, but he just want along with it and acted shocked.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:36 am

@BB-Updates wrote:
Raven - This knee needs surgery. Paul- Whys that? Raven - I have rough kneecap syndrome. Paul- Who? Raven - Rough kneecap syndrome

Please just take her out into the backyard and shoot her. Even Old Yeller was shown mercy
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:
Raven - This knee needs surgery.  Paul- Whys that? Raven - I have rough kneecap syndrome. Paul- Who? Raven - Rough kneecap syndrome

Please just take her out into the backyard and shoot her.  Even Old Yeller was shown mercy

I second, we need a third to carry the motion. Anyone?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:
Raven - This knee needs surgery.  Paul- Whys that? Raven - I have rough kneecap syndrome. Paul- Who? Raven - Rough kneecap syndrome

Please just take her out into the backyard and shoot her.  Even Old Yeller was shown mercy

I second, we need a third to carry the motion. Anyone?

Third!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wed 2:49 PM BBT Raven says she can't look off of edges, etc when she's up high, because she has vertigo.

This is the second new one today.  First arachnophobia and now vertigo.  Still waiting to find out how the eclipse affected her or caused some new disease.

Well arachnophobia is not a disease no matter how much political correctness tells it is. And you know what, I can't look off high edges and such either, get same symptoms as vertigo, but it's not vertigo, I have a fear of heights. If I was in the house she would tell me hers is worse because hers is terminal.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:35 am

Hey did you hear? Raven got hit by a car....or she drove her car into a tree.....I think she told two different HG's that. So add it up!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BB-Updates wrote:

BEST POST EVER!!!!! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:57 pm

@BBFeedster wrote:
raven to Paul - Jason literally hugged me and said "don't worry, I'll pull you off". If he doesn't, America is gonna get a fucking show #BB19

What's she gonna do? Taunt Jason the same way she taunted Cody and tell him he has a big dick?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BBFeedster wrote:
raven to Paul - Jason literally hugged me and said "don't worry, I'll pull you off". If he doesn't, America is gonna get a fucking show #BB19

What's she gonna do?  Taunt Jason the same way she taunted Cody and tell him he has a big dick?

I hope she does completely go off the deep end the same way she did with Jess (even Paul thought it was overboard) and says some things she can't pull back. It could end up making her be the one to be evicted for sure and Paul won't be able to flip it back. My guess is that she will cry and get really, really sick from the anxiety. Hell another disease will probably surface in the process.

Alex told Paul that Raven said this morning that she has a "really good speech" to use for the veto and that Jason will probably be surprised. Then she hugged Alex and Alex was thinking, you are probably going to be the one who is surprised.

So another plus to her going off is in the chaos she will probably find out that everyone in the house knew he wasn't using it except her and Matt.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Oh and one more thing.....................the logic according to Raven.

Matt told Raven that it actually would probably be better for Jason's game to keep it the same and send him home because Kevin is on his side (wow, probably won't be able to feed himself the rest of the week using those brain cells up on one thought). Raven said she didn't think Jason would do that because he is a cowboy. She said that people from the South have a certain code and even though Jason is not from the South, he is a cowboy and they have the same kind of code. When they say they are doing something they stick to it. If he doesn't do it, then it proves he is not a real cowboy and that is a big deal.

Yes, she actually said this!

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:57 pm

One of Ravens ovaries is smaller than the other and it tries to work, but doesn't really want to.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Paul has a new floatie he is wearing from the comp that is a toucan. He was talking about it being a cousin to the one from last year. They talked about different birds and stuff. And then.............

Raven said she has held a toucan and a sloth.

She has a story for everything.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BBFeedster wrote:

What's she gonna do?  Taunt Jason the same way she taunted Cody and tell him he has a big dick?

Lets.....for lack of a better word...analyze this. What has the fact that Cody has been blessed with a not so average dick have to do with the game? Don't get me wrong, it may explain why Paul has a stalker mentality when it comes to Cody but I don't see how, when Raven made this argument, it made any sense what so ever.

neener

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:38 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BBFeedster wrote:

Lets.....for lack of a better word...analyze this. What has the fact that Cody has been blessed with a not so average dick have to do with the game? Don't get me wrong, it may explain why Paul has a stalker mentality when it comes to Cody but I don't see how, when Raven made this argument, it made any sense what so ever.

neener

I may be wrong here, but I believe this was more of a slam to Jess that she only went after Cody because he had a big dick and he was HOH, that their showmance was not real at all. In other words Jess was just using Cody the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:02 am

Well, she as well as the rest are in for a bit of a shock after the show arn't they?

I mean I think it is real and they will be dating awhile at least.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:07 am

By the way did I mention in addition to being deaf I also have a terminal disease. It's called Raven syndrome. And it is an involuntary act of speech. Every time she appears on the screen I bark out "Bitch" or "Slut" or "Leia boob bitch, whore, con artist, hypochondriac hipporcrit, Dick obsesses pathological lair." among other things.
neener

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   

Back to top Go down

List of Raven lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next