List of Raven lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Sorry, forgot one. She told Paul a while back that she got her degree majoring in dance with a minor in business. Now here is the rest of the story.

She went to college for 2 summers to get her degree. It was a 4-year college, but can't remember the name. She majored in dance and minored in business. In order to get her degree in just 2 summers she had dance classes and classroom classes that ran 12 hours a day 5 days a week for the entire summer and she absolutely loved it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry, forgot one.  She told Paul a while back that she got her degree majoring in dance with a minor in business.  Now here is the rest of the story.

She went to college for 2 summers to get her degree.  It was a 4-year college, but can't remember the name.  She majored in dance and minored in business.  In order to get her degree in just 2 summers she had dance classes and classroom classes that ran 12 hours a day 5 days a week for the entire summer and she absolutely loved it.

So, the Mensa member cannot remember where she went to college? Interesting. :facepalm:

She believes her own bullshit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry, forgot one.  She told Paul a while back that she got her degree majoring in dance with a minor in business.  Now here is the rest of the story.

She went to college for 2 summers to get her degree.  It was a 4-year college, but can't remember the name.  She majored in dance and minored in business.  In order to get her degree in just 2 summers she had dance classes and classroom classes that ran 12 hours a day 5 days a week for the entire summer and she absolutely loved it.

If I was in there I would bait her. By chance was it the University of Phoenix (not telling her that's an online only college) and if she says no, start making up names until she confirms one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So, the Mensa member cannot remember where she went to college? Interesting.  :facepalm:

She believes her own bullshit.

Sorry, that was my bad. The comment about not remembering the name should have been in ( ) because that was me not remembering what she said. So sorry! Ooops
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If I was in there I would bait her.  By chance was it the University of Phoenix (not telling her that's an online only college) and if she says no, start making up names until she confirms one

That is what Paul was doing last night when he asked her if the piano was a grand or an upright. She said grand. Then he let her talk and said, "so it is an upright, she said yes." He did this on a few of her stories and others have done the same thing, but she doesn't even notice and nobody ever calls her out on it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So here are a few from her conversations last night.

1.  She plays the piano.  She been playing for about 10 years.  She is really good at it. She can hear a song on the radio or TV and then play it.

2.  She has 2 pianos.  Both are old.  One is a very, very rare piano that is apparently and upright and a grand at the same time (questions from Paul revealed this).  She is keeping the rare one to restore it when she has the money.  If she spends $5k to restore it, she would be able to sell it for $25k.  Her mom wanted her to sell it without restoring it, probably get $4k, but she said she doesn't want to do that and refused her mother's request.

3.  Raven's mother has a really, really bad temper, worse than Raven's (we've heard this before).  Her brother apparently mouthed off to her mom saying she was not his boss.  Her mother jumped off the porch and beat the shit out of him leaving him with a black eye and other bruises.

4.  If she wins HOH and gets a letter from her mom, it will be all about their "critters."  She named dogs and raccoons.  Paul questioned that they have raccoons for pets.  She said "you don't understand, my mom is like Snow White.  She can walk out of the house and yell here coonies while clapping her hands and herds of them will come out of the forest for food, no lie."
5.  She took tae kwon do for 5 months.  She bolstered that story by saying to Paul "you've seen my moves."

Yeah, It's called "The Pace Maker" anytime she is confronted with her lies she lifts up her shirt and points to her pace maker. I'd go to jail because if this bitch think having a pace maker would give her some kind of protective shield against me....bitch be slapped before she could get the "P" to pacemaker out of her mouth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   

Back to top Go down

List of Raven lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5