View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: List of Raven lies   Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 pm

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/08/17/raven-walton-shoots-and-scores-to-be-a-bigger-liar-than-danielle-murphree/

But the list isn't complete, teh author left off that her and mother are members of Mensa.

TAke a look and we can add here as they go
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:22 pm

42) There is only one doctor who specializes in Raven’s Disease and he is about to retire, other doctors say it’s all in her head.

That's because it is bitch..... finger

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:40 am

This girl is absolutely mentally unstable. Being a scam artist is one thing, but this way over the top. And she continues to invent shit in the house or injures herself so she has something else to talk about. Even Jason, the least observant person in the house remarked the other day about her eating junk food non-stop. She can't even keep up the pretense of having the disease on national TV while she is trying to scam people to send money.

I wish someone would put the thought into Josh's head that she is lying about her disease. Like talking about all the crap she eats or something like that. Once you focus Josh on something he watches it and I would laugh my ass of if he started asking her questions about it and making her uncomfortable. This would be one time I would be happy to see Josh going off on a tangent.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Sat 4:54 PM BBT Raven's mom was struck by lightning once.

Really? Only once?

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Sat 5:09 PM BBT 451-Raven can go thru thunderstorms as long as she doesnt get hit. Her mom was struck by lighting w/o pacemaker & has a scar.

Sat 5:09 PM BBT 451-Raven cant get near the zapping rat trap bc she wont survive. It will turn her pacemaker off. She wont survive.

Oh, it gets even better here.

First of all this is a gastric pacemaker, not a heart pacemaker. If it stops working, it would cause digestion to slow down or stop depending on her situation, but she acts like she would just fall over dead.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Sat 5:09 PM BBT 451-Raven can go thru thunderstorms as long as she doesnt get hit. Her mom was struck by lighting w/o pacemaker & has a scar.

Sat 5:09 PM BBT 451-Raven cant get near the zapping rat trap bc she wont survive. It will turn her pacemaker off. She wont survive.

First of all this is a gastric pacemaker, not a heart pacemaker. If it stops working, it would cause digestion to slow down or stop depending on her situation, but she acts like she would just fall over dead.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:

First of all this is a gastric pacemaker, not a heart pacemaker.  If it stops working, it would cause digestion to slow down or stop depending on her situation, but she acts like she would just fall over dead.

Like I said in the other thread, someone should put the zapper under her bed. Not sure if you watch "Better Call Saul" but Sauls brother is self diagnosed with a disease that is basically him being allergic to any type of electricity. Well Saul has someone plant a cell phone on him (a big no no) and then points it out in open court that he had been carrying teh thing for hours. So Check must be Ravens long lost father
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:49 pm

If you want to have some fun go to Twitter or facebook and search for the hashtag #RavenExposedParty

Ther ewas a good one where her Mom claims that Obamacare is needed because it closed all the loopholes that were preventing her kids from getting the care they needed with their rare disease. Well if Obamacare did all of this, what the hell does she need a goFundMe page for?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Also, the part about her having her colon removed, if that was the case she would have a colostomy with a stoma bag. It can be reversed in certain cases, but the scars for these are very distinct and I have yet to see one on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:01 am

We've got some new ones:

Raven claims her mother holds the Arkansas college State record for fastest mile, and Raven trained for the Olympics in Gymnastics.

Wow, so hard to be an Olympic gymnast with an inverted spine and all
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:06 am

Evel Dick just went on a roll making up some things that Raven may claim. It was hysterical. Some of the good ones:

Raven called Bill Gates nad told him his new operating system is great but he shouldn't call it Doors, he should call it Windows.

Raven would've been Playmate of the year, but she wouldn't let them airbrush her pacemaker out of the picture

Raven was not impressed by Dan's funeral because she had already had 5 funerals by that point
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
Evel Dick just went on a roll making up some things that Raven may claim.  It was hysterical.  Some of the good ones:

Raven called Bill Gates nad told him his new operating system is great but he shouldn't call it Doors, he should call it Windows.

Raven would've been Playmate of the year, but she wouldn't let them airbrush her pacemaker out of the picture

Raven was not impressed by Dan's funeral because she had already had 5 funerals by that point

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
Sat 4:54 PM BBT Raven's mom was struck by lightning once.

Really?  Only once?

:facepalm:

I'm shocked hand

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
We've got some new ones:

Raven claims her mother holds the Arkansas college State record for fastest mile, and Raven trained for the Olympics in Gymnastics.

Wow, so hard to be an Olympic gymnast with an inverted spine and all

And two terminal diseases, one of which is documented as her having it since at least the age of 13 and her mother didn't mention....."And she was training for the Olympics at the time." when the local news did a story on her.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 am

OMG! She is deluded to the point of no return. Name a disease, accident, talent and she has ALL of them has WON all of them or is the VICTIM of one.

Skanky bitch. There is something very seriously wrong with her. Personality disordered dingbat.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:36 pm

The hg's are in the yard with watching the eclipse with glasses provided by production. Matt and Raven are sitting on the couches in the shade, the others are actually out in the sunny area.

Just waiting to find out how the eclipse is dangerous to Raven because it will affect her pacemaker, make her sick, cause a new rare disease that only affects people with gastroparesis, the Raven disease, an inverted spine and a screwed up chromosome. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The hg's are in the yard with watching the eclipse with glasses provided by production.  Matt and Raven are sitting on the couches in the shade, the others are actually out in the sunny area.  

Just waiting to find out how the eclipse is dangerous to Raven because it will affect her pacemaker, make her sick, cause a new rare disease that only affects people with gastroparesis, the Raven disease, an inverted spine and a screwed up chromosome.  Stay tuned.

She can't be in the sun during the eclipse because she knows god will send a special heat ray to kill her.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The hg's are in the yard with watching the eclipse with glasses provided by production.  Matt and Raven are sitting on the couches in the shade, the others are actually out in the sunny area.  

Just waiting to find out how the eclipse is dangerous to Raven because it will affect her pacemaker, make her sick, cause a new rare disease that only affects people with gastroparesis, the Raven disease, an inverted spine and a screwed up chromosome.  Stay tuned.

One can only hope......... hypnotize

Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Does anyone else think Raven hid her own bracelet? For whatever reason she did it she won't let it go. She is hinting that Alex or Kevin hid it to try to drive her crazy. I think she wasn't getting enough attention because of Chris getting her cast off today.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:49 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
Does anyone else think Raven hid her own bracelet? For whatever reason she did it she won't let it go. She is hinting that Alex or Kevin hid it to try to drive her crazy. I think she wasn't getting enough attention because of Chris getting her cast off today.

I haven't even been following today so had to go and read up real quick, apparently it went missing when the feeds were down so who knows? Maybe production did it themselves.

Raven needs to throw herself down the HoH spiral staircase and break her leg worse than Christmas did so she can one up her. I'm sure everyone can get on board with that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
katiesue7 wrote:

I haven't even been following today so had to go and read up real quick, apparently it went missing when the feeds were down so who knows?  Maybe production did it themselves.

Raven needs to throw herself down the HoH spiral staircase and break her leg worse than Christmas did so she can one up her.  I'm sure everyone can get on board with that

She took it off to make hamburgers, so it stands to reason that it could have easily been pushed under the coffee maker. But, it gets her more attention if someone stole it or hid it. She is such a drama queen on any given day, but she really seems to be going above and beyond today for sure.

I would have evicted her long ago, disease or no disease because if I didn't, I would have been ejected from the house for strangling her.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 am

[quote="katiesue7"]Does anyone else think Raven hid her own bracelet? For whatever reason she did it she won't let it go. She is hinting that Alex or Kevin hid it to try to drive her crazy. I think she wasn't getting enough attention because of Chris getting her cast off today.[/quote]

Most likely, it is something she would do then say she forgot due to her gastrowhateveritis.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 pm

Wed 2:42 PM BBT Raven talks to Matt about how she doesn't like spiders. Says she almost had a meltdown over the white spider that Matt killed. She says if he hadn't have killed it, she would've had a complete and utter meltdown - balling, hitting herself, tantrum type thing. Matt says he should've let it chilled for a little bit. She says no, she would've cried and went away to herself for hours.

She then tells a story of when she was 8 and a nest of baby spiders climbed up her arm when she accidentally disturbed it. Then she goes into seeing a wolf spider at her studio, and she didn't know what to do. Matt starts yawning. She says she got a neighbor to kill it.

Oh, just can't wait to see this one. I hope production brings in a spider just to entertain us with the latest of Raven's traumas!

I remember when the first fight broke out and she was so "traumatized" because it brings back childhood memories of abuse and such, but it seems she has recovered from that because she also said today that she loves all the fights that have happened this year.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Wed 1:32 PM BBT (1:23) Now Raven's saying Cameron looked at her inappropriately and made her feel awkward. Matt jokes they flirted. She says it was not flirting, it was one-sided and it made her feel very awkward.

This supposedly happened during pre-show sequester. I wonder when we will hear that Jason, Kevin and Mark were lusting after her as well?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Wed 2:49 PM BBT Raven says she can't look off of edges, etc when she's up high, because she has vertigo.

This is the second new one today. First arachnophobia and now vertigo. Still waiting to find out how the eclipse affected her or caused some new disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Raven lies   

Back to top Go down

List of Raven lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next