Veto (Alex HOH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:52 pm

I had a bit of hope because Elena finally heard a bell ring in her head yesterday and came to the realization that if Cody wins veto and pulls her off, then all 3 of them are safe. Mark told her that if she gets to choose a veto player that she should choose Cody because if he wins and takes her down Cody goes up. She wondered if Cody would do it, and Mark said 100% certain he would do it.

Cody walked in and she asked him about it, but Christmas heard some key words and ran to tattle to Alex about it. Mark caught Christmas doing it, so she asked Mark about it and it turned into that stupid argument that happened. Still not sure why Christmas didn't go after Elena about it with her sitting right there, but she just passively implicated Elena. (Actually I do know why she didn't go after Elena, because Elena would own her in an argument for sure).

A little while later Elena talked to Cody briefly and told him that she will pick him to play veto for her and that she has already made a joke like that to others, but she is not joking. Cody then shared with her the deal Kevin came to him with and talked about Paul having deals with everyone in the house but everyone is okay with it. Elena actually vocalized that understanding that Paul would be the last person standing with the grand prize.

Then later she was charming with Kevin and Jason and it was completely obvious she was trying to shine those apples, and she thinks she is making progress, but she really isn't at all.

Later she tells Mark that she isn't going to pick Cody, she just hopes that he will get picked. Then if he wins the veto and takes her down she will act like she is completely shocked and Cody can say that he just wanted to mess with Alex and make them put someone else on the block, so she is not associated with Cody. She says if Cody doesn't get picked, they he will be back doored and she will be safe.

Mark tried to point out to her that they will be the targets once Cody is gone. She said this "Paul has confirmed to me that once Cody is gone, the who house will change and people will start moving forward with their side agendas, so I am working myself into the Kevin, Jason thing." The Mark said if Cody goes home will she at least be gunning for HOH. She said of course she would like this week.................then said "well I kinda of gunned for it, but knew Cody was the target, so no big deal." Mark again is flabbergasted but tries to hide it.

He again said they are targets. She said once Cody leaves they can join up with someone and won't be on the bottom anymore. She said that Paul told her that people will do stupid shit and make themselves targets and they just have to make sure they are not those "stupid people."

Mark of course put his tail between his legs and just started agreeing with her and talked about her birthday and spending it together. Making references to something he could "do for her" for her birthday (probably like their little sexual encounter the other night) and she did her standoffish shit.............the only thing I can say is her weird reaction that she has to Mark in those cases.

Oh, I almost forgot, she said that if Cody gets picked pulls her off, she acts surprised by the entire situation, then Cody wins HOH and goes after someone which gives them yet another week of safety! When they talked about one of them winning HOH if Cody stays she said they would have to target Cody again because it would piss off the house if they didn't do it! All I can say is what fucking planet did she come from. Then she told Mark that she needs the money much more than he does and she has a plan moving forward for herself. She jokingly said she would evict him if it was best for her own game. I am not sure this was a joke to be honest.

If Mark gets picked for veto and Cody doesn't get picked. Mark will go out there and has a good chance of winning it. If that happens and I was in his shoes, I would not use it to take her off the block. Paul wants them to be more separated from each other, that should do it. Cody will have his back 100% more than Elena ever will. Sure the house is going to call him a flip flopper, but he is being accused of being with Cody anyway. If Cody goes, he is the number 1 target and I think Elena is banking on the fact that Mark will go before she does and then because she is alone, she will make it further. What she doesn't get is that SHE is the next target.

Hell it might cause such a huge fight in the house and Elena and Mark being officially over just might switch the target back to taking out Matt instead. Not likely, but this is getting completely ridiculous and they talked about Jess throwing her game away for a showmance, at least that showmance had her back 100%, Mark does not have that in Elena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Veto players are Alex, Elena, Jason, Matt, Mark and Paul. The only left to hope for is if by some chance Matt wins and is stupid enough to use it on himself so there is no replacement.

Speaking of Matt, this idiot actually told Raven that he is happy they are getting Cody out this week because now Paul won't be nommed until at least final 5. Seriously this guy is an idiot. Why does he give a shot about Paul so much?

Just when I thought the cast of BB16 was the dumbest cast ever, this cast says "hold my beer"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Sorry, I didn't even notice that players had been picked when I posted that stuff about Elena.

I wonder if those were just chips pulled out or if Elena had her choice. If she did and chose Mark instead of Cody, she is a moron. She will be the first one out in the double eviction because Mark will win that veto and save his own ass for sure.

I will say it again. If Mark wins veto he should just leave the noms the same. Otherwise, he is just a sitting duck and Elena will do nothing to help him if she thinks it will make her look bad in Paul's eyes.

Imagine how they are going to feel when they are the 2 responsible for taking out Cody (using the veto) and then they are the next 2 evicted? And it is not like they have not had every fucking red flag under the sun along the way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't even notice that players had been picked when I posted that stuff about Elena.

I wonder if those were just chips pulled out or if Elena had her choice.  If she did and chose Mark instead of Cody, she is a moron.  She will be the first one out in the double eviction because Mark will win that veto and save his own ass for sure.  

I will say it again.  If Mark wins veto he should just leave the noms the same.  Otherwise, he is just a sitting duck and Elena will do nothing to help him if she thinks it will make her look bad in Paul's eyes.

Imagine how they are going to feel when they are the 2 responsible for taking out Cody (using the veto) and then they are the next 2 evicted?  And it is not like they have not had every fucking red flag under the sun along the way.

Well Paul is already putting his ideas forward to get Mark out next. His reasoning is that the guy is on a comp streak and they need to stop it now, and of course the sheep fall right in line. He hasn't given that to Alex yet, but I'm sure it won't take much convincing.

I agree that if Mark wins he should leave noms the same, but I don't really see that happening as Mark doesn't have a backbone and the idea would be that Elena would leave for sure, but if that were to happen I can certainly see Paul making a case to save her and get rid of Matt.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Here's the thing thats funny. Suppose Elena wins the veto, who will be the first person to propose to her that she use it on Jason instead of herself? Will it be Alex or Paul? The idea they will use to pitch it will be that she is 100% against Cody but they might pull a fast on and flip on Jason if he stays up on the block. Of course she wont fall for it and use it on herslf then idiots Matt and Raven will say, "now we have an excuse to evict her, she didn't trust us enough"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 pm

I get the feeling the target has moved from Cody to someone else....who? Does anyone know?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Naru wrote:
I get the feeling the target has moved from Cody to someone else....who? Does anyone know?

The target hasn't moved at all. It's still Cody. Paul is adamant about it because he knows Cody is the only one who won't listen to everything he says. After Cody the targets are Mark and Elena. This is shaping up to be a horrible season.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

The target hasn't moved at all.  It's still Cody.  Paul is adamant about it because he knows Cody is the only one who won't listen to everything he says.  After Cody the targets are Mark and Elena.  This is shaping up to be a horrible season.

Well I know they said something about if a double comes up they are going to boot Kevin after El or Mark. Someone better wake them the hell up because it's a pattern that seems to be the theme of the season and I'm with ctown.....I just don't see a reason to keep watching when you know what is going to happen repeatedly and no one does anything about it till it is too late too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

The target hasn't moved at all.  It's still Cody.  Paul is adamant about it because he knows Cody is the only one who won't listen to everything he says.  After Cody the targets are Mark and Elena.  This is shaping up to be a horrible season.

Well I know they said something about if a double comes up they are going to boot Kevin after El or Mark. Someone better wake them the hell up because it's a pattern that seems to be the theme of the season and I'm with ctown.....I just don't see a reason to keep watching when you know what is going to happen repeatedly and no one does anything about it till it is too late too.

They already know the double is coming up and are already planning for it. Either Mark or Elena go next, if Mark or Elena win HoH, then it's either Matt or Raven. Paul is not even on anyones radar, which is foolish, the double is the best time to get rid of someone like Paul, he has no time at all to try and manipulate people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Feeds are back, no word yet on who won, but there is some chatter about evicting Elena instead of Cody. I'm sure this was production influence, but so far it has strong legs and no pushback from Paul yet, but I'm sure its coming
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Apparently the veto was some type of curse vs reward thing and Alex is not happy because Elena gave her a curse, that is where the idea to get rid of her is coming from I guess. Still trying to get caught up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Matt won veto. It was the pass the prize one. $5000, Outback dinner, sleep in a campsite, extrem-o-tard, Colorado trip.

Of course Raven has to make it about her, she wouldn't have went for the Outback one if she played because her gastreoparesis prevents her from eating steak. But she can eat all kinds of other junk food.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Mark got the Colorado trip, Jason got the unitard, Elena got 5k. Some are pissed at Elena calling her greedy because she said she needs the money. Yes, you guessed it, this is an insult to Raven who has medical bills that none of them can imagine. Og if they only knew the truth about Kevin and the $25k and how Paul has known about it all along
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Christmas and Paul have to be strapped together. I think Alex has the camping thing and that is why she's so upset.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:26 pm

I think Matt got the veto by default because nobody wanted it since the plan is to backdoor Cody. Alex appears to be upset at Elena for taking the 5k away from her when she could've taken the veto. I don't have confirmation on this, but I think that may be how it went down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 pm

When the feeds came back there was a quick blip of Christmas saying if Elena stayed and Cody left, but Alex talked over her and it went nowhere.

All I can say is Elena is really stupid for taking that $5000 from Alex. This actually could be what sends her home. Alex is already worried about the double eviction coming up and being protected. She has been hounding Jason about being terrible in comps. She even told Jason that Paul was not as good at comps as she thought and Jason pointed out the only things he has won have been given to him or were a group effort, which is basically true. I mean he talked about his amazing memorization and observation skills and he went out on the first question in the HOH comp this week.

If production can pluck that string a bit that she is not going to be protected, she just might get spooked enough to go to Paul and tell him that she wants Elena gone instead and they can make a deal with Cody. Paul was intrigued by learning from Josh earlier today that Jason was talking about a final 3 deal that he had with Mark and Jason early in the game. After Josh left he looked at the camera and said "interesting, very interesting." Then he went to confront Alex with the information. She of course defended Jason and said it didn't mean anything and stuff like that.

Paul has to know he can't sit next to Alex at the end and right now she is a battering ram for him. Who is going to take Alex out for him because if he does it before the final 4 or 5, he will worry about that vote and she has information on him. He is back to saying Elena is next, but I believe that will switch to Mark very quickly. So who is going to beat Alex in a comp to send her home?

Cody is completely alone in this game, he is completely loyal to the people he plays with, he is an excellent competitor (even showed he in the HOH comp that he can do well in things other than physical). He is always a target in the house. Nothing frazzles him, etc. Will Paul allow his ego to see it? Probably not, but if he were half the player he says he is, he would at least consider it.

Finally, I am just waiting for Matt to get paranoia about not taking himself off the block. Raven will be on full alert watching people talking. This could easily be used if people would think about it. A well placed conversation talking about Matt being voted out after not using the veto on himself and some laughing for Raven to possibly overhear, could change a lot. But, of course, it will come down to whether his paranoia will override his "follow the leader, don't make waves mentality."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Finally, I am just waiting for Matt to get paranoia about not taking himself off the block.  Raven will be on full alert watching people talking.  This could easily be used if people would think about it.  A well placed conversation talking about Matt being voted out after not using the veto on himself and some laughing for Raven to possibly overhear, could change a lot.  But, of course, it will come down to whether his paranoia will override his "follow the leader, don't make waves mentality."

The ones that would need to implement this plan would be Christmas, Josh and Kevin. Mark/Elena won't do it because that puts Elena in danger and I can only see Alex/Jason doing what Paul tells them to do. But if Christmas, Josh and Kevin have a converstation that Raven "accidentally" overhears, that would certainly get the wheels moving. Of course, Raven would be a complete drama queen about it and claim they need to get them out next, but as we all know, being on Raven/Matts bad side means nothing. They have no power at all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 pm

I just went back and watched some of the conversations following the veto and things are even better. Not only did Elena win the comp and take the $5000 from Alex and gave her the curse, but they apparently made a deal during the comp. Alex told Elena she was going to "lob it" on the next one because she knows it is a prize. She said they promised each other they would not put the curse on each other no matter what happened. Then it came down to Elena having a choice of what to take and she took the $5000 from Alex and gave her the curse.

We all know Alex's bullshit platform about lying, that she never does, but points out when other people do. She is also very, very petty. The cat ears, Kevin drinking one of her Coke's the other night (even though Kevin and Paul shared it and then didn't own up to it, apparently it is only bad that Kevin did it, not Paul), Kevin ate all of her candy without asking, Kevin was being a baby and crying about missing his family and she doesn't like emotional people that because they are dangerous supposedly.

So the powwow in the HOH room was Josh, Jason, Christmas and Alex when she was going on and on about all this stuff. Josh kept interrupting and saying that he was right about Elena, he told them all last week, now they know it. Jason finally told him they have all heard it 100 times and they get it. Josh didn't like that too much. Josh and Jason said they have several days to think about what to do and Alex corrected them and said only a couple of days because veto being used or not or something to that affect.

Josh left the room so not to look suspicious (gotta laugh at that one). Christmas then said they need to analyze the situation because that is what SHE always does. She said if they get rid of Elena, they still have Matt and Raven on their side. Mark will still stick with them because they have the numbers and won't do anything stupid. And then you have Cody all by himself. Christmas said that Cody already flipped on her, but...............and then Alex talked over to say something..............then they saw Kevin coming up. Alex instructed Jason and Christmas not to talk game in front of Kevin because he has been acting weird. I was surprised that Christmas was okay with that, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I don't have any problem with Elena taking the 5k. Shes already in jury, so the order of eviction at this point doesn't matter, they all get the same stipend. She knows she is low on the totem pole so is taking what she can get. Even if she takes veto and uses it on herself, shes right back up next week or the week after. Not to mention, they would all be mad at her for using it on herself instead of Jason and talk about how selfish she is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:41 pm

So Alex has the HoH, she is going to send home the guy who is neither targetting her, nor even dislikes her. But it's HER HoH and she is not letting Paul run it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Agreed!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Agreed!

Yep, and that is why I posted in the "edits" thread that if her DR's were her ACTUAL thought process and not lines being fed to her, I would respect her more as a game player.

She actually needs Cody going into this DE which they are all suspecting is happening this week because BB is very predictable. Elena and Mark are gunning for her and have shown that they have obviously been sandbagging this whole time and are very capable of winning comps. Paul is proving NOT to be the comp beast he claims to be (he only beat Kevin and Josh in the temptation when he was supposed to be there to make sure Cody didn't win). Jason is showing more improvement in comp skills, but gets flustered very easily. Matt and Raven are useless and don't want to get blood on their hands. Christmas could pull an HOH, but she is an automatic loss in the veto comp. Josh has won a crapshoot HOH, so I wouldn't be hanging all my hopes on him. And if she flips votes and saves Cody, he is STILL target #1 in the house, not her and Jason.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Agreed!

Yep, and that is why I posted in the "edits" thread that if her DR's were her ACTUAL thought process and not lines being fed to her, I would respect her more as a game player.

She actually needs Cody going into this DE which they are all suspecting is happening this week because BB is very predictable.  Elena and Mark are gunning for her and have shown that they have obviously been sandbagging this whole time and are very capable of winning comps.  Paul is proving NOT to be the comp beast he claims to be (he only beat Kevin and Josh in the temptation when he was supposed to be there to make sure Cody didn't win).  Jason is showing more improvement in comp skills, but gets flustered very easily.  Matt and Raven are useless and don't want to get blood on their hands.  Christmas could pull an HOH, but she is an automatic loss in the veto comp.  Josh has won a crapshoot HOH, so I wouldn't be hanging all my hopes on him.  And if she flips votes and saves Cody, he is STILL target #1 in the house, not her and Jason.

Only that isn't what Paul wants and it is his HOH after all, Alex is merely renting space there.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Agreed!

She actually needs Cody going into this DE which they are all suspecting is happening this week because BB is very predictable.  Elena and Mark are gunning for her and have shown that they have obviously been sandbagging this whole time and are very capable of winning comps.  Paul is proving NOT to be the comp beast he claims to be (he only beat Kevin and Josh in the temptation when he was supposed to be there to make sure Cody didn't win).  Jason is showing more improvement in comp skills, but gets flustered very easily.  Matt and Raven are useless and don't want to get blood on their hands.  Christmas could pull an HOH, but she is an automatic loss in the veto comp.  Josh has won a crapshoot HOH, so I wouldn't be hanging all my hopes on him.  And if she flips votes and saves Cody, he is STILL target #1 in the house, not her and Jason.

Only that isn't what Paul wants and it is his HOH after all, Alex is merely renting space there.

clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:05 am

All this shit with veto this week shows you how stupid this cast is. Everyone who just looks at the game knows that you never want to be on the block, so what happens? We have a person on the block win the comp and pass on the veto for cash, but wait it gets better, we got another player on the block who was basically handed the veto who is planning to use it on someone else besides himself. It's mind boggling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto (Alex HOH)   

Back to top Go down

Veto (Alex HOH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next