Final Temptation Comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Feeds are currently down. I expect everyone is playing in the comp again with the exception of Alex and Christmas.

If I remember right, they were down over 8 hours last week, but I don't think it will be as long this time. Remember, last week they had to setup the entire house prior to the comp so they can do it. Unless they do something similar, it should be much shorter.

As far as chaps question from another thread trying to stay on the magic theme. There are any number of things they could do, maybe an escape the room type of thing. It could be a memory type of thing again (I'm getting tired of these memory comps) or just about anything and throw a magic theme to it. Maybe the comic book type thing, but instead of comic books, have them all as magicians. All we know is that it will be some sort of timed comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 pm

The plans from the bully alliance is that if it's sounds, Matt is going to throw it, if it is physical, Josh is going to throw it. I hope it's a combination of both sounds and physical, Matt will be so confused he will have no idea what to do. And why would they want Matt to throw it, I thought the plan was to have a strong competitor in the veto?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I agree with you Ctown a combination thing where it is physical and mental would throw a wrench into the plans, especially if nobody gets to see it until they go out and compete. Paul won't be there to tell Matt or Josh what to do. I have a feeling that Josh is not going to throw it anyway. He seemed a bit caught off guard when the asked him. If he gets inside his head, the paranoia may make him not throw it because he knows Alex isn't going to turn around and put him up anyway.

Matt is too big of a pussy to be on the block and you are right, he will feign confusion or something. He won't win it by any means, but he won't lose it either.

I would love to see some sort of obstacle course kind of thing, similar to a Survivor game with a balance beam to run across and things like that. Cody would smoke all of them in that for sure.

I also like the escaping the room kind of thing, like MacGyver thing last season. This would probably be something Cody would also excel at.

I just want to see the plan go completely to shit. Cody or Mark win temptation. Raven loses temptation and is on the block (because she would suck in a veto competition). Even better Paul loses temptation and is on the block mad as hell that Matt or Josh didn't throw it. And if Cody loses temptation he gets picked to play in veto and kicks Paul's ass straight up!

Some combination of any of this would really make me happy and the drama and paranoia would be crazy for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Mark won the temptation comp so is safe for the Week, Matt finished last so is the third nom. Now lets see if they try to backdoor Cody or put him up with Elena. You know Elena is going up. Smart move is to put Elena and Cody up. If Cody wins veto Elena goes home. If they put another pawn up there, Cody can get picked to play in veto, remove Elena and then they have nothing left on the block except the pawns.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Jason is pushing for Paul to go up with Elena so he can play in the veto in case Cody gets picked, of course, Paul is having none of it. All of the sudden he's not comfortable with being a pawn. Notice how he only says he would have been willing to be the pawn AFTER nominations are made.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Alex was talking to Jason about putting him up with Elena again and then said she could use Paul because when he put her up during his HOH he told her he owed her to be a pawn for her when she needed it. The Jason put all his brain cells together and said people might flip on Paul and maybe they shouldn't risk it! This one still blows my mind.

But now time to get petty. Last night Paul and Kevin took one of Alex's Cokes and shared it. She found the empty container this morning. She confronted Paul, Kevin, Jason and Josh and didn't accuse, she just said "somebody" did it and she was pissed about it. Nobody owned up to it. Later Jason told Alex is was Kevin and Paul.

I KNEW this was going to become an issue. Now she is saying Kevin is dead weight, he doesn't contribute anything, just wants to be carried, takes her stuff all the time, and she is irritated by it. She obviously is not hiding it well because Kevin told Paul earlier that Alex and Jason have each other more than they have Paul and Kevin and then he was kind of freaking out about what was going to happen.

Like I said on the other thread, at this point, if I were Alex I would pull Cody into the HOH room and tell him that she is giving him a chance to play in veto because she owes him from week 1. But, she wants safety for her and Jason next week if he gets HOH. I thought before she would include Kevin and Paul, but I believe that she sees Paul is just using her more than playing the game WITH her.

Then tell the others that it is time for them to step up and win something. She is not going to nominate half the house and have people whining or pissed off about it. If Cody goes into the veto 5 versus 1 and wins, then so be it. These other people who are riding on her coattails, not even trying to win comps and whining if they have to be pawns are going to have to step up or step out.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

The best time to get Paul out will be this week because of the double eviction but these morons are playing the game for Paul. It irritates the hell out of me that NO ONE has noticed everyone that has hit the door has been a pure threat to Paul's game only. This is why I hate the notion that having a larger target in front of you is always best. Don't get me wrong I would want to keep someone who is a huge target in front of me but I would also be aware that sometimes.....you miss your mark and it usually lands on you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Temptation Comp   

Back to top Go down

Final Temptation Comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1