No more Jeff interviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: No more Jeff interviews   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Jeff has stepped down and will no longer be doing the eviction interviews. No word on who will replace him but some think CBS is grooming Paul to take it over next year. Not surgeon that would go over as Paul has lost a lot of fans with his antics this season.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think they should get Rachel. She lives in LA and definitely knows the game. She'd be perfect for the cheese factor of those things
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: No more Jeff interviews   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jeff has stepped down and will no longer be doing the eviction interviews. No word on who will replace him but some think CBS is grooming Paul to take it over next year.  Not surgeon that would go over as Paul has lost a lot of fans with his antics this season.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think they should get Rachel.  She lives in LA and definitely knows the game. She'd be perfect for the cheese factor of those things

Actually I could see Rachel doing a decent job at that. Like you said she would be cheesy for sure, but it would probably be entertaining, especially for those who are scouted to be on the show and they don't know who she is. Jeff took those things in stride when that would happen, Rachel would be quite comical.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: No more Jeff interviews   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jeff has stepped down and will no longer be doing the eviction interviews. No word on who will replace him but some think CBS is grooming Paul to take it over next year.  Not surgeon that would go over as Paul has lost a lot of fans with his antics this season.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think they should get Rachel.  She lives in LA and definitely knows the game. She'd be perfect for the cheese factor of those things

Rachel would be a great replacement.

I am going to miss Jeff.......boooooo

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Jeff interviews   

Back to top Go down

No more Jeff interviews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1