Goodbye messages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:55 pm

No, this isn't about us giving goodbye messages but the actual ones. What is the point of giving a nasty goodbye message? Josh claims he doesn't like to get personal, yet he did. Alex message was just catty as hell. What do they gain by that? I understand it's different in jury, but why kick someone when down? Although I'm sure DR promotes it for good tv. Maybe I'm biased because I liked Jess, if raven would've went and Cody had a mean one I'd probably love it at the time, but still later realize it serves no purpose
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 pm

I wondered why they even needed to show Alex's message to her at all? Raven had a catty message too (she talked about it the other day), apparently said meow, meow in reference to the cat ears. I understand showing her Josh's message so they could convey their narrative that Jess sunk her chance to stay in the house by calling out Josh (which again was not the case), but showing her that message from Alex on the live show was just another way to shit on Jess and CBS helped.

As far as the future ones, they show very limited stuff because they are going to jury. We will of course see Paul's every week when he explains himself so he can get as many votes as possible. Like......Raven, I am sorry girl, I tried EVERYTHING I could to save you, but it wasn't in the cards............when in reality he helped her get evicted.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wondered why they even needed to show Alex's message to her at all?  Raven had a catty message too (she talked about it the other day), apparently said meow, meow in reference to the cat ears.  I understand showing her Josh's message so they could convey their narrative that Jess sunk her chance to stay in the house by calling out Josh (which again was not the case), but showing her that message from Alex on the live show was just another way to shit on Jess and CBS helped.

As far as the future ones, they show very limited stuff because they are going to jury.  We will of course see Paul's every week when he explains himself so he can get as many votes as possible.  Like......Raven, I am sorry girl, I tried EVERYTHING I could to save you, but it wasn't in the cards............when in reality he helped her get evicted.

I'm sure they didn't have many to choose from. At least with Alex, there was a rivalry showcased on past shows. Ravens would make no sense. I would've liked to see marks though. Again, no reason to shit on people. Did dick give Jen a nasty goodbye?, he was asked tonight on twitter, he said no, it wouldn't serve a purpose
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wondered why they even needed to show Alex's message to her at all?  Raven had a catty message too (she talked about it the other day), apparently said meow, meow in reference to the cat ears.  I understand showing her Josh's message so they could convey their narrative that Jess sunk her chance to stay in the house by calling out Josh (which again was not the case), but showing her that message from Alex on the live show was just another way to shit on Jess and CBS helped.

As far as the future ones, they show very limited stuff because they are going to jury.  We will of course see Paul's every week when he explains himself so he can get as many votes as possible.  Like......Raven, I am sorry girl, I tried EVERYTHING I could to save you, but it wasn't in the cards............when in reality he helped her get evicted.

I'm sure they didn't have many to choose from. At least with Alex, there was a rivalry showcased on past shows.  Ravens would make no sense.  I would've liked to see marks though.  Again, no reason to shit on people.  Did dick give Jen a nasty goodbye?, he was asked tonight on twitter, he said no, it wouldn't serve a purpose

I was hoping to see Mark's and Elena's because I would like to think the subtle changes I have seen in Mark the past couple of days and some of the talks he and Elena have had in the past 2 days mean something. Of course Alex winning HOH kind of kicks that in the ass for sure, but I would still have liked to see them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm sure they didn't have many to choose from. At least with Alex, there was a rivalry showcased on past shows.  Ravens would make no sense.  I would've liked to see marks though.  Again, no reason to shit on people.  Did dick give Jen a nasty goodbye?, he was asked tonight on twitter, he said no, it wouldn't serve a purpose

I was hoping to see Mark's and Elena's because I would like to think the subtle changes I have seen in Mark the past couple of days and some of the talks he and Elena have had in the past 2 days mean something.  Of course Alex winning HOH kind of kicks that in the ass for sure, but I would still have liked to see them.

Well Elena was up so I don't think she'd record one. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone up ever got to give one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I was hoping to see Mark's and Elena's because I would like to think the subtle changes I have seen in Mark the past couple of days and some of the talks he and Elena have had in the past 2 days mean something.  Of course Alex winning HOH kind of kicks that in the ass for sure, but I would still have liked to see them.

Well Elena was up so I don't think she'd record one.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone up ever got to give one

I know they have shown them before because if they had 2 people on the block who were aligned with each other (like a showmance or other alliance) that they would show that to the other one. Like if Jess and Cody had been on the block together this week, she would have seen Cody's message and vice versa. I also know that they did record them, because when Alex was talking about the one she was leaving and was so proud, Raven said she wished she could leave one for her. Alex told her that they have to record them even if they are on the block.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
No, this isn't about us giving goodbye messages but the actual ones.  What is the point of giving a nasty goodbye message?  Josh claims he doesn't like to get personal, yet he did.  Alex message was just catty as hell.  What do they gain by that?  I understand it's different in jury, but why kick someone when down?  Although I'm sure DR promotes it for good tv.  Maybe I'm biased because I liked Jess, if raven would've went and Cody had a mean one I'd probably love it at the time, but still later realize it serves no purpose

Yeah, I don't get it either. There is no use for it, the person is out, mission accomplished.

I did learn something last night. Alex's cat ears serve her well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye messages   

Back to top Go down

Goodbye messages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1