Jessica TMZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Jessica TMZ   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Anyone watch TMZ tonight, sadly I did. Had a segment about Jess and her ass poking.......some on the show saying it was sexual assault and CBS ignored it. Meanwhile the bullying continues. Hilarity as they were all laughing as it happened. Does the hate ever stop?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:02 am

I just went and watched it on their website. Doesn't CBS have to sign off on footage from this being used by others? Isn't that why they pull certain Youtube videos down? If that is the case, where is the clip where Paul is sitting in the HOH bed with that group of people telling them they miss how much fun Jess was when Cody was out of the house and he SPECIFICALLY says joking, playing games, sticking your fingers in our butts....... and Matt who was in the room fully agreed and they ALL LAUGHED about it. It also seems convenient that it is released on the week that they are sure she is being evicted. Those clips of her doing that to Matt and Paul happened a couple of weeks ago. The clip with Alex was recent because Josh asked Jess why she called him disgusting and made it personal when he nominated her and she spelled it out about him knowing the night of that HOH was the anniversary of her father's death and he apologized. The others were telling him he didn't owe her anything and Alex told him that story and the feeds cut away right at the time they showed on TMZ.

If it is true that CBS has to release this stuff, then it really shows they will go to any lengths to shine Paul's image coming out of the house. This is the shiny object in the room to keep people from talking about Paul's behavior in the house.

How about a TMZ story showing the bullying mob and Paul setting it up. How about the strategy sessions where Paul says Cody needs to be broken and plans to use things against him and his service to the country? Where the hell is THAT story?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:10 am

And another things, where is the Matt story, the supposed "victim" in this story? He went into the room and had a sexual encounter with Raven with Christmas sleeping in the next bed. She even asked if she should leave the room and they said nothing was going on. They continued whatever they were doing with their hands and when they finished, Matt got out of bed, put on his shirt but was walking funny straight toward the bathroom. Mark and Elena were in the kitchen. It looked like he was trying to keep his shirt away from his body. He went to the bathroom, came out and washed his hands.

Then he went to the kitchen sink to wash up some cups (Elena and Mark were no longer there). He pulled his shirt up to look at it. He felt over it and acted like it was sticky. He used his hands to went down his stomach and rub it a few times and then used the kitchen towel to dry him stomach and hands off. Then he proceeded to use the towel to dry the dishes he had just washed and put them in the cupboard.

And one last thing, this whole cast has been grabby and touchy-feely. I posted previously about Christmas spanking Alex's butt in a kind of S & M fashion when she was dressed in the cop shirt and her bathing suit pants, she didn't seem to be bothered by that. And if Paul or Matt were so offended by what happened why were they laughing about it the entire time? This whole story and the timing of it just irk the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 am

And just one more thing. Every day Alex beats up on Jason. Sure it is all in fun, but she purposely tries to hit him in the balls. She will even announce that she was aiming at hitting him "in the weiner, the dick or the balls" and then proceeds to do that. There was even a clip on I believe Sunday's show where she was mad at him about something, and it showed her kick him. My husband said, "she almost kicked him in the crotch!" And I told him that she does it all the time.

My point is that if she is SOOOO traumatized by people touching people inappropriately in private areas, why is it okay for her to kick, punch, throw pillows and anything else to purposely hit Jason in the balls?

Off my soapbox...............at least for now anyway.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
And another things, where is the Matt story, the supposed "victim" in this story?  He went into the room and had a sexual encounter with Raven with Christmas sleeping in the next bed.  She even asked if she should leave the room and they said nothing was going on.  They continued whatever they were doing with their hands and when they finished, Matt got out of bed, put on his shirt but was walking funny straight toward the bathroom.  Mark and Elena were in the kitchen.  It looked like he was trying to keep his shirt away from his body.  He went to the bathroom, came out and washed his hands.  

Then he went to the kitchen sink to wash up some cups (Elena and Mark were no longer there).  He pulled his shirt up to look at it.  He felt over it and acted like it was sticky.  He used his hands to went down his stomach and rub it a few times and then used the kitchen towel to dry him stomach and hands off.  Then he proceeded to use the towel to dry the dishes he had just washed and put them in the cupboard.  

And one last thing, this whole cast has been grabby and touchy-feely.  I posted previously about Christmas spanking Alex's butt in a kind of S & M fashion when she was dressed in the cop shirt and her bathing suit pants, she didn't seem to be bothered by that.  And if Paul or Matt were so offended by what happened why were they laughing about it the entire time?  This whole story and the timing of it just irk the shit out of me.

Big Vomit Big Vomit Big Vomit

I wonder if CBS is affiliated with the show in some way????? I don't know. I just found it very strange to single her out after all the crap that has gone on this season. Guess it is time to beat her up on the way out. Even on BBAD, lots of negative tweets regarding Jess. My how the tables have turned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 pm

TMZ hides behind freedom of the press and doesn't show anything longer than a minute. Lady year CBS got BBTooms twitter account suspending for posting videos longer than a minute.

And the whole thing is ridiculous, jess is not the only one doing it. Notice they didn't show the video of Matt doing it as well. So that claim that if a guy did it to a girl there would be outrage is officially debunked.

This is the kind of bullshit you can expect from a tabloid show like TMZ
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
TMZ hides behind freedom of the press and doesn't show anything longer than a minute. Lady year CBS got BBTooms twitter account suspending for posting videos longer than a minute.

And the whole thing is ridiculous, jess is not the only one doing it.  Notice they didn't show the video of Matt doing it as well.  So that claim that if a guy did it to a girl there would be outrage is officially debunked.

Thanks for explaining it Ctown, I wondered how they got around using the clips.  It is ridiculous.  Hell Mark said on several occasions last week that if he had to pick people to hang out in jury or outside he house with, Jess would be one of his first choices and Raven agreed with him.

And one more thing (yes again), Grodner should do an interview or put out a statement or something saying that nobody in the house has felt violated or uncomfortable as a result of this or Cody's supposed violence, then state that hg's sometimes use it to their advantage talking amongst themselves, but they are very careful about this kind of thing and in private nobody voiced concern.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

And the whole thing is ridiculous, jess is not the only one doing it.  Notice they didn't show the video of Matt doing it as well.  So that claim that if a guy did it to a girl there would be outrage is officially debunked.

Thanks for explaining it Ctown, I wondered how they got around using the clips.  It is ridiculous.  Hell Mark said on several occasions last week that if he had to pick people to hang out in jury or outside he house with, Jess would be one of his first choices and Raven agreed with him.

And one more thing (yes again), Grodner should do an interview or put out a statement or something saying that nobody in the house has felt violated or uncomfortable as a result of this or Cody's supposed violence, then state that hg's sometimes use it to their advantage talking amongst themselves, but they are very careful about this kind of thing and in private nobody voiced concern.

If anything Grodner will put it on the show and direct people in DR to talk about it and say it was shown because ut became part of the game. They will continue to omit others doing the same shit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Here's more that you need to know about TMZ, on dick at nite, evel dick read of a text he got from the producers at TMZ asking if he was in NY or LA so they can "run into him" for an impromptu interview about things in the house. When he said no, they asked him to do a FaceTime and he turned them down again. They wouldn't air what he says anyhow because it would go against the narrative
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's more that you need to know about TMZ, on dick at nite, evel dick read of a text he got from the producers at TMZ asking if he was in NY or LA so they can "run into him" for an impromptu interview about things in the house.  When he said no, they asked him to do a FaceTime and he turned them down again.  They wouldn't air what he says anyhow because it would go against the narrative

Oh I get it, TMZ is tabloid. But there is a national following to that shit too. So if the CBS show is a whitewash for Paul, then we have TMZ showing Jess being a sexual predator and Paul being a victim of that predatory behavior, that is a pretty powerful combination. I understand when you go on these shows you put yourself out there and everyone will have haters and followers. But the show should at least TRY to be fair in their editing.

I have said before I don't believe that the race situation with Aaryn would have ever been put out there on the show had it not been for the derogatory comments made about the Asian woman Helen. This strikes a chord with Julie Chen, she talks about it all the time, so I think she drove that to the top of it. And when have you EVER seen Julie confront ANYONE leaving the house the way she did Aaryn? NEVER. You should not have to have an advocate at the top of CBS just to get a fair shot, but I guess that is just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Thanks ctown. It is not a show I typically watch but I heard the teaser while I was in the kitchen and thought I would take a peek. It was ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Here's more that you need to know about TMZ, on dick at nite, evel dick read of a text he got from the producers at TMZ asking if he was in NY or LA so they can "run into him" for an impromptu interview about things in the house.  When he said no, they asked him to do a FaceTime and he turned them down again.  They wouldn't air what he says anyhow because it would go against the narrative

Oh I get it, TMZ is tabloid.  But there is a national following to that shit too.  So if the CBS show is a whitewash for Paul, then we have TMZ showing Jess being a sexual predator and Paul being a victim of that predatory behavior, that is a pretty powerful combination.  I understand when you go on these shows you put yourself out there and everyone will have haters and followers.  But the show should at least TRY to be fair in their editing.

I have said before I don't believe that the race situation with Aaryn would have ever been put out there on the show had it not been for the derogatory comments made about the Asian woman Helen.  This strikes a chord with Julie Chen, she talks about it all the time, so I think she drove that to the top of it.  And when have you EVER seen Julie confront ANYONE leaving the house the way she did Aaryn?  NEVER.  You should not have to have an advocate at the top of CBS just to get a fair shot, but I guess that is just the way it is.

And Julie is a hypocrite. This is the same person that had all that plastic surgery to make her appear "less Asian" so don't give me this bullshit that she actually gives a shit about other Asians.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Oh I get it, TMZ is tabloid.  But there is a national following to that shit too.  So if the CBS show is a whitewash for Paul, then we have TMZ showing Jess being a sexual predator and Paul being a victim of that predatory behavior, that is a pretty powerful combination.  I understand when you go on these shows you put yourself out there and everyone will have haters and followers.  But the show should at least TRY to be fair in their editing.

I have said before I don't believe that the race situation with Aaryn would have ever been put out there on the show had it not been for the derogatory comments made about the Asian woman Helen.  This strikes a chord with Julie Chen, she talks about it all the time, so I think she drove that to the top of it.  And when have you EVER seen Julie confront ANYONE leaving the house the way she did Aaryn?  NEVER.  You should not have to have an advocate at the top of CBS just to get a fair shot, but I guess that is just the way it is.

And Julie is a hypocrite.  This is the same person that had all that plastic surgery to make her appear "less Asian" so don't give me this bullshit that she actually gives a shit about other Asians.

She talks all the time on her show that people looking down their nose or talking to her parents like they are not intelligent simply because they have heavy accents makes her blood boil. And yes I have heard about the looking less Asian shit before too. But I truly believe that the racist shit that went on that season would have never hit the weekly episodes had it not been for the Asian comments. They would have simply swept it under the rug.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi guys Hi I haven't been around at all this season because I've hardly been keeping up with BB19. Shocked

I just can't tolerate Paul, and that's all this season seems to be about. He's ruining the entire show for me. And so I haven't watched one single episode of BBAD or read any updates.

But, I was lurking around the boards yesterday (I just couldn't stay away.. TeeHee )  and read this post about TMZ. I can't believe that THIS is what they decided to write about? And did you see how Dr. Will even commented that Jess should be kicked out? I'm thinking he has not watched the season and TMZ just asked him about it and maybe showed her poking Matt's bunghole. See for yourself:
TMZ - Dr. Will

But TMZ somehow forgot to show Matt doing the same thing to Jessica: (I found this on HamsterWatch)

And Jess' reply to Matt: "You literally just punched my vagina.. he like raped me, he shoved a fistful of fabric into my vagina hole" - she has a way with words.

And then Paul doing this to Mark (even though Paul complains about Jess doing it??):

I know TMZ isn't a reputable news source, but people watch this shit and it's tarnishing Jess' name. So it's rather hypocritical to say she does this, but then don't mention how the ENTIRE house is doing it. Especially Paul, who's the one going around spreading this shit, as his gameplay!!  

Wow, welcome to a shithole season.

And with this I bid adieu. Farewell my BBJunkies Blow Kisses

BTW, Chap, I just read some of your updates, please keep these up. As I need a place to read the TRUTH! Since I know that CBS is a doing a shitty job at editing this year to make it Paul's season. Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi Lizzy. Dr Will hasn't watched the show in years and doesn't even watch for his jury recap show. TMZ contacted a bunch of former house guests asking them to either do a FaceTime, which is what will did! Or if they're in NY or LA to "run into them" like they did with Rachel and Meg. It's tabloid journalism at its finest. They don't care about the truth or sides, they just want to get views to their stories no matter how much they leave out. They also did a story last week sensationalizing the bullying Cody went up against because he's a marine.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Lizzy, I am so happy to see you here! I have missed you immensely. Thanks for the pics, too bad more of this isn't out there to counter the TMZ story.

Please drop in from time to time, because I certainly miss you for sure!

cheers Luv Happy
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I am so happy to see you here!  I have missed you immensely.  Thanks for the pics, too bad more of this isn't out there to counter the TMZ story.

cheers Luv Happy

Awe Chap, I have missed you too! big hug  I've missed this! But I am not even watching the show anymore! The last ep I saw was when Jess got evicted!! I've been TiVoing the last few CBS eps, I just haven't watched them! I am just so bummed with this season!

Anyway, I came on here to catch up and read some updates. But, I'm assuming Cody is going home. And everyone is still following Paul like sheep. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:48 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I am so happy to see you here!  I have missed you immensely.  Thanks for the pics, too bad more of this isn't out there to counter the TMZ story.

cheers Luv Happy

Awe Chap, I have missed you too! big hug  I've missed this! But I am not even watching the show anymore! The last ep I saw was when Jess got evicted!! I've been TiVoing the last few CBS eps, I just haven't watched them! I am just so bummed with this season!

Anyway, I came on here to catch up and read some updates. But, I'm assuming Cody is going home. And everyone is still following Paul like sheep. :facepalm:

Yep, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. New targets are Mark and Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica TMZ   

Back to top Go down

Jessica TMZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1