HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Under their skin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Under their skin   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Every day I listen to the hg's obsess about Cody and Jess. They constantly worry about anyone sitting and having a conversation with them, even when it is out in the open. If they go off to be alone with each other they are anti-social. If they are with a group in the yard or at the pool or anything like that, they are trying pull something off some grand scheme trying to reintegrate themselves with people as part of some big plan. So damned if they do, damned if they don't.

They constantly talk about how much Jess has lied in this game and the ironic thing is that she really has lied very little. She lied about hiding the cat ears (so petty but is a BIG DEAL to Alex and Jason), but it was to try to survive after Cody left and she knew that Alex would use it against her. She didn't lie about Raven dumping out Alex's coke during that same time as the cat ears incident, but I don't know if she did that as well or not. That is really the only lie I can remember she told, but she is being labeled a liar by the biggest liars in the game, like Raven, Matt, and Christmas with Alex joining in because of those stupid cat ears.

I think some of these people have convinced themselves their own lies are true too. Christmas was talking to the camera this morning and she said that pretty much everyone in the house has been pretty chill, except Cody/Jess (I guess she forgot about the bullying scene). She said when a person is put on the block by their own team member (Cody) and then lied about by another team member (Jess) in the same week it is pretty hard core.

The fact of the matter is that Jess didn't lie about her conversation with Christmas. Christmas DID tell her that by sticking by Cody's side after he put up Christmas, she was guilty by association and would be her targets. Then when Jess told the other couples that keeping Christmas is basically choosing Christmas over her and Cody, it was true. So now Christmas can't even admit it to herself or to us through the cameras that she was spinning that conversation to everyone. Then when Jess tried to clear the air with Christmas a week or so afterward, she came out and lied about what Jess said.

Christmas is also completely obsessed with why Cody will not speak to her. It is under her skin in such a way it is not healthy. She keeps trying to find out what she did that made him dislike her so much, but he won't talk to her, and Jess didn't tell her when they were talking last week either. Every time Cody comes into the room and walks by her without speaking, she comments about it after he leaves. She watches him obsessively and when he leaves the room she will either talk to the camera or to people in the room and say she doesn't know what it is about her that pisses Cody off, but she doesn't care. Clearly, she does care or it would not bother her so much.

And if I hear one more of these morons say.............."Jess knew the deal, if she used the hex to save Cody she would be the next target" insinuating that if she had not used the hex last week, she would be fine this week. Or they say she should have saved it for her OWN game instead of throwing it away on Cody. The plan was that if she didn't use it, they would vote her out! I get saying that to Jess directly, but when they are in groups of their own alliance they say the same things and actually seem to believe it, or probably trying to make live feeders believe if which is just plain stupid.

And then we have Raven, Matt and Christmas obsessing over Cody yesterday saying that they will see if he is a man of his word when the votes come out. He had said a few weeks back that he wanted Raven to go far in the game and he would lay his game down for her or Jess, so if he votes against her this week, it means he is not a man of his word and liar. Does she not get that things in the game change? Especially when people's true colors come out.

The obsession these people have over Cody and Jess is palpable to say the least. Just wait until they find themselves at the bottom of the totem pole and Paul is directing everyone in the house not to speak to them so as not to be the next target. Let them feel alone in the game for a change, and let's see if they can have even a fraction of the strength that Jess and Cody have had.

Rant concluded.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:28 pm

And the obsession continues this afternoon. Raven, Christmas and Paul were on the outside couches watching Cody and Jess. Christmas remarked that they can't even stop looking at each other for 5 minutes and she thinks it is bizarre. Paul and Raven also agreed. Then Christmas said that Jess will be out in the real world for several weeks and there is NO WAY she will be waiting for Cody so Cody will have a rude awakening when he gets out of the house.

First of all, this bitch doesn't know the first thing about their feelings toward each other. It may or may not work out, but if Jess has not proven to everyone that she will fight for what she wants and is loyal to those she cares about, I don't know what it would take. And ironically yesterday when she was talking to Raven and Matt she said it is a powerful thing to have someone who has your back 100% no matter what. But then in the next breath she is saying that Jess jumped on Cody because he was the hottest guy in the house and she knew he would help her get through the game. I thought that the first week too, and maybe that was her strategy, but anyone who thinks she is still believing that is a fucking idiot to be sure.

Raven then said that it is good that Cody will be rattled by Jess leaving because it will make him easier to beat in the HOH comp. He is only 1 guy and they are all shitting in their pants that he will win HOH. He can't take them all out at the same time. I mean maybe people should win a comp to save themselves or here's a novel idea, make a deal for their own game instead of waiting for Paul to save them!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
And the obsession continues this afternoon.  Raven, Christmas and Paul were on the outside couches watching Cody and Jess.  Christmas remarked that they can't even stop looking at each other for 5 minutes and she thinks it is bizarre.  Paul and Raven also agreed.  Then Christmas said that Jess will be out in the real world for several weeks and there is NO WAY she will be waiting for Cody so Cody will have a rude awakening when he gets out of the house.

First of all, this bitch doesn't know the first thing about their feelings toward each other.  It may or may not work out, but if Jess has not proven to everyone that she will fight for what she wants and is loyal to those she cares about, I don't know what it would take.  And ironically yesterday when she was talking to Raven and Matt she said it is a powerful thing to have someone who has your back 100% no matter what.  But then in the next breath she is saying that Jess jumped on Cody because he was the hottest guy in the house and she knew he would help her get through the game.  I thought that the first week too, and maybe that was her strategy, but anyone who thinks she is still believing that is a fucking idiot to be sure.

Raven then said that it is good that Cody will be rattled by Jess leaving because it will make him easier to beat in the HOH comp.  He is only 1 guy and they are all shitting in their pants that he will win HOH.  He can't take them all out at the same time.  I mean maybe people should win a comp to save themselves or here's a novel idea, make a deal for their own game instead of waiting for Paul to save them!

They really need to get a life. Surely there are other things to talk about other than Cody and Jess. it gets so old watching BBAD with all of the minions picking Cody and Jess apart for anything and everything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 am

Jess is out of the house and the obsession continues. They can't stop talking about her speech. Paul keeps saying it didn't take the whole house 50 days to take her out. The first time it was thwarted because America gave her some sort of tool (like he didn't get one that saved his ass in the first week) and then the second try they accomplished it. But, the fact remains it took the entire house working together to evict Cody the first time and it took the entire house to evict her this time too. But for a 2-3 second delay in that round of OTEV and she would be sitting there right now. And with her attention to detail, she just might have pulled off that HOH tonight too.

Paul has also been ranting and raving about being portrayed as a bully and believing it is horseshit. He has talked about it incessantly tonight. I wondered why all of the sudden it was bothering him. Then I saw a conversation between Christmas and Josh and they referenced "what they heard outside" so apparently someone in the audience or somewhere must have yelled out something about Paul being a bully or something and that is pissing him off. Then he started insinuating that production is screwing him with the portrayal or something and he believes it is bullshit. He said he called "them" out on their bullshit last season and he will do it again. Then within minutes he was called to the DR.

Raven is now obsessed with finding out Cody asked Jason to vote for her instead of Jess, and making a big deal out of it. Nobody really cares about it, but she apparently lumped Kevin into the mix with that too, and Kevin is REALLY pissed off that she is saying that he was asked to do that when he wasn't. He told Paul that he knew Cody asked Jason to do it, but not him. He is also pissed because she high-fived Alex and said "top 5 baby" which excludes him from the group. He told Christmas that Raven messed with the wrong person. I would not be surprised if Cody wins safety or the veto if Kevin doesn't push hard for Raven to go this week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
Jess is out of the house and the obsession continues.  They can't stop talking about her speech.  Paul keeps saying it didn't take the whole house 50 days to take her out.  The first time it was thwarted because America gave her some sort of tool (like he didn't get one that saved his ass in the first week) and then the second try they accomplished it.  But, the fact remains it took the entire house working together to evict Cody the first time and it took the entire house to evict her this time too.  But for a 2-3 second delay in that round of OTEV and she would be sitting there right now.  And with her attention to detail, she just might have pulled off that HOH tonight too.

Paul has also been ranting and raving about being portrayed as a bully and believing it is horseshit.  He has talked about it incessantly tonight.  I wondered why all of the sudden it was bothering him.  Then I saw a conversation between Christmas and Josh and they referenced "what they heard outside" so apparently someone in the audience or somewhere must have yelled out something about Paul being a bully or something and that is pissing him off.  Then he started insinuating that production is screwing him with the portrayal or something and he believes it is bullshit.  He said he called "them" out on their bullshit last season and he will do it again.  Then within minutes he was called to the DR.

Raven is now obsessed with finding out Cody asked Jason to vote for her instead of Jess, and making a big deal out of it.  Nobody really cares about it, but she apparently lumped Kevin into the mix with that too, and Kevin is REALLY pissed off that she is saying that he was asked to do that when he wasn't.  He told Paul that he knew Cody asked Jason to do it, but not him.  He is also pissed because she high-fived Alex and said "top 5 baby" which excludes him from the group.  He told Christmas that Raven messed with the wrong person.  I would not be surprised if Cody wins safety or the veto if Kevin doesn't push hard for Raven to go this week.


Paul's rant on BBAD (with Matt and Skanko sitting beside him cackling away) makes it very clear Jess' speech got to him. Good for her.

Now Raven is starting stuff? Wow, how brave, go for the oldest guy in the house, why am I not surprised?


_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Jess is out of the house and the obsession continues.  They can't stop talking about her speech.  Paul keeps saying it didn't take the whole house 50 days to take her out.  The first time it was thwarted because America gave her some sort of tool (like he didn't get one that saved his ass in the first week) and then the second try they accomplished it.  But, the fact remains it took the entire house working together to evict Cody the first time and it took the entire house to evict her this time too.  But for a 2-3 second delay in that round of OTEV and she would be sitting there right now.  And with her attention to detail, she just might have pulled off that HOH tonight too.

Paul has also been ranting and raving about being portrayed as a bully and believing it is horseshit.  He has talked about it incessantly tonight.  I wondered why all of the sudden it was bothering him.  Then I saw a conversation between Christmas and Josh and they referenced "what they heard outside" so apparently someone in the audience or somewhere must have yelled out something about Paul being a bully or something and that is pissing him off.  Then he started insinuating that production is screwing him with the portrayal or something and he believes it is bullshit.  He said he called "them" out on their bullshit last season and he will do it again.  Then within minutes he was called to the DR.

Raven is now obsessed with finding out Cody asked Jason to vote for her instead of Jess, and making a big deal out of it.  Nobody really cares about it, but she apparently lumped Kevin into the mix with that too, and Kevin is REALLY pissed off that she is saying that he was asked to do that when he wasn't.  He told Paul that he knew Cody asked Jason to do it, but not him.  He is also pissed because she high-fived Alex and said "top 5 baby" which excludes him from the group.  He told Christmas that Raven messed with the wrong person.  I would not be surprised if Cody wins safety or the veto if Kevin doesn't push hard for Raven to go this week.


Paul's rant on BBAD (with Matt and Skanko sitting beside him cackling away) makes it very clear Jess' speech got to him.  Good  for her.

Now Raven is starting stuff?  Wow, how brave, go for the oldest guy in the house, why am I not surprised?


Then later in the HOH room she was sitting on the couch next to Kevin sucking up to him. Christmas was staring daggers at Raven while this was going on. I think Kevin covered well, but earlier I saw some real daggers coming from Kevin to Raven across the room that I have not seen from Kevin before.

I think she is very miffed that there is not more outrage that Cody tried to get 3 votes against her. I think she wanted THAT to be the big topic of conversation, but it wasn't. So she had to rely on the cut on her finger (don't know how she did it) for attention. She showed it around when it happened. Then later made a big announcement that she had to go change her bandage. They don't have real knives in the house so how bad of a cut could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Under their skin   

Back to top Go down
 
Under their skin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Need help: How to paint dark and medium dark skin?
» Green Skin Warbands
» Rough Skin Garchomp OU But Blaze Blaziken Uber?
» white mark on bristlenose 'skin'
» " Pear skin " Stone ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: