Share | 

Eviction speech

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Eviction speech   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:48 am

This season more than others, the houseguests are so hung up on speeches they can give and who they can shit on in the process. We have the other thread for the nomination speech we would make if we were the HOH nominating certain people, so I though I would start this thread for what we might say in an eviction speech. And yes Ctown, I know you are going to say that eviction speeches do not carry much weight, but at the same time they can be fun at times too, so here goes.

Jess:

Usual shout outs to family. I am almost certain I am leaving tonight, but before I go I have a few things to say. I am thankful to have met Cody and that is worth more to me than the grand prize and I will be waiting when he gets out of here.

I came into this game to actually play the game. I didn't want to play it safe or play someone else's game because if I was lucky enough to get to the end, I wanted to have a resume I could point to as to why I deserved to win. Sure some of you are going further in the game than I am, and I am fine with that. I would rather leave now and have made my own decisions and played my own game than sit around and wait for Paul to pick my number to be the next one out.

Paul I give you credit, you are playing a great game and if I was a jury member and you were in one of those 2 final chairs, I would definitely vote for you as would anyone who respects the game. The rest of you have to ask yourselves if Paul is protected on all sides of the house, where do you fall? I am sure many of you have been told he will take you to the end, but he can't take you all there, so what place will he choose for you? Is it your number that will come up next? Will you continue to make moves that benefit his game or start thinking for yourselves? And if you are the chosen one he takes to the end what will you say........I followed Paul's instructions and now I am here. Paul was loyal to Victor last year when it was convenient, but for the most part Victor was his shield and his weapon and then he dumped him. Will that be you? See you all at the finale.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction speech   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 am

And one more thought I forgot to include.

I thank those of you who did not participate in the bullying session directed at Cody and I in the backyard. I am sure YOUR families will be proud of you for not going along with that.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Eviction speech   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 am

I love this speech! Especially the part about Paul.

Truth is, if I were there and went to jury I would vote for him just because he was able to manipulate everyone in the house BUT Jess and Cody (of course not without help from his pals in production). Then again, if I were in the house he would be my first target and be out before me! Yessss!

(that is, if I could keep myself from kicking Raven's skanky ass)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction speech   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 am

capricious1 wrote:
I love this speech! Especially the part about Paul.

Truth is, if I were there and went to jury I would vote for him just because he was able to manipulate everyone in the house BUT Jess and Cody (of course not without help from his pals in production).  Then again, if I were in the house he would be my first target and be out before me! Yessss!

(that is, if I could keep myself from kicking Raven's skanky ass)

And that is exactly what Cody tried to do week 1, but then got shit on by production of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction speech   

Back to top Go down

Eviction speech
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1