Share | 

Last ditch effort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:43 am

Jess is a fan of the show and understands how it works. I hope she is holding off on making an effort to stay in the house until later in the week knowing that is the best strategy in BB for the most part. She has just been so beat down in this game and backstabbed by anyone she tries to trust, she may just be checked out at this point. But here are a couple of ideas I might use if I were in her position.

She needs to have Cody keep walking with Kevin and Jason in the mornings (Kevin invited him to do it) to work on them. He needs to tell them he wants to keep his pact with them, but has been screwed over so many times in the game it is hard to trust. Tell them that they are not the only ones who have talked to him about the possibility of working with him moving forward, but there is one offer from a couple of people who are interested in voting to keep Jess in the game and if they can make that happen, then he would have to work with them going forward and he just wants to be up front with Jason and Kevin out of respect. But if they can come up with a way to save Jess, he will go with them instead. Then tell them they just want to be in jury together and they can even nominate them next week if they win HOH with no hard feelings.

Kevin will of course want to know who those people are and point out that he has been lied to by the people who were supposed to be his friends before. He will tell them he is not going to give out anymore information, but he wanted to be up front with the 2 of them and if Jess stays on Thursday, he will have to go with that deal instead. Tell them he would be more comfortable working with Kevin and Jason, but if there is a way to save Jess, then he has to take it.

Then to follow this up. Jess needs to swallow her pride and go have a conversation with Josh. She needs to tell him that she wants to stay in the game and make jury. Tell him that if she is able to get 4 votes to stay, ask if he will break the tie to keep her and in return, her and Cody will not put him up as a target or pawn for the next 3 weeks if they are HOH. If he is on the block against anyone else besides Jess or Cody, they will fight for a veto and pull him off the block or help HIM win the veto. Tell him that there have been mistakes on both their parts, making things personal and she regrets it just like he has said he does. Then tell him to remember that Cody had a problem with him because of golden apple thing the first week and then there were 2 females in the house who said he peeped on them in the shower, and remind him that Dom confirmed that to be true before she left the house. If he asks who those women were, then she needs to tell him she doesn't want to rock the boat in case she can get the votes to stay, but she will tell him Thursday if she survives the eviction. Or she will tell Cody to tell him who those females were that told him that.

The second one is less probable, but here we go:

Use the paranoia over the audio clues to her advantage. Every time there is a new audio clue that comes over the speaker, start whispering with Cody and then go to the DR shortly afterward by requesting to go in there. Then when she comes out, look like the cat that swallowed the canary. Go back over to Cody in full view of people like Christmas, Raven and Josh, and look absolutely giddy. Hell high five him if you have to. This will get the paranoia going. Paul will get wind of it and probably send Elena or Mark to get info from Jess and Cody, and when that happens, just be coy about it.

The first question will probably be whether or not there is something more to the hex, to which she should just say no and smile at them. They will ask in the DR room of course and find there is nothing more to the hex and think she is bullshitting, but it will still eat at them.

Then randomly start talking in groups asking if anyone remembers in Boogie's season where they had the clues in the house and if you figured it out, you received a reward/power. Most will not remember, but someone like Alex or Mark certainly would.

Then make sure her and Cody are overheard by some select people making plans for next week and say things like Thursday will be absolutely epic and those on the wrong side of the vote are going to be so surprised. It could cause enough paranoia for them to start talking about flipping the vote saying they want to work with Cody and such.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:49 am

I like both scenario's but know that it is a pipe dream. Jess has been screwed so much she want's out of the house for her own sanity and frankly.....who could blame her. It is clear that Paul will win and they (the "house") will figure out (too late) that Paul can't be gotten and make feeble attempts at it only to come up short.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

I like both scenarios and I do agree she needs to talk to Josh if she has even the slightest chance of staying.

Looks like Elena is pretty cozy, feeling all safe.  

Guess "the house" wins again.  But, like I said before it is going to be FUN watching these puppets attack each other while Paul cruises in for the win.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 am

Yep, it was almost as if Elena executed a list of people to cozy up to from top to bottom. She started with Paul and worked it from there. She flirted with the guys and did girly things with the girls. And of course she kept Mark on his leash by allowing him to hug her and kiss her on a couple of occasions.

The thing she doesn't understand is that Josh got people talking and Paul has already put the targets on her and Mark as the "disposable crew members" to use if they can't get Cody. I will be interested to see what Paul will do if HE wins HOH after spending a week telling Mark and Elena they are good and "everyone sees the changes" in the two of them. How is he going to sell to them why he needs THEM to go on the block?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Cody was lowering awnings with Jason this morning. Jason mentioned something inaudible about Matt or Raven and Cody said fuck them. Then he told Jason that if he wants to make it square between them for Cody saving his ass the first week, he would like him to throw his vote for Raven. Jason immediately said "DONE." Cody said after that he can put him on the block or do whatever he wants. He just wants Jess to go out feeling a little bit good that not everyone in the house voted her out. Plus he said it will make Raven nuts to know she got 2 votes. He thanked Jason and said he would never tell anyone he was the one to vote with him.

Now in a perfect world, Jason would keep his mouth shut and just do it. Kevin already told Jess and Cody he would vote for her even though it won't do any good and Kevin is trying very hard to get Cody on his side to protect his group, so he might just go ahead and do it thinking he can easily deny it. Cody needs to make the same request of Mark to vote against Raven, telling him that he owes Jess at least THAT much. If he hedges about it, then Cody needs to look Mark in the eye and tell him that if he can't do this simple thing for Jess that nobody can prove he did, then if he wins HOH he will have to put up Mark next to Paul or Elena because it would be the ultimate slap in the face and he already knows that Mark and Elena will put him up if they win anyway.

I believe Christmas is contemplating doing a rogue vote anyway because of her conversation with Matt and Raven yesterday where Raven was saying that if she has 2 votes against her she will murder Mark. Christmas does not like Mark and is a bit worried (even though she tries to deny it) that Elena and Paul are getting too close. She has thrown a rogue vote before and she believes that nobody in the house knows about it except Paul. So I could see her go in there and do this to make Mark look bad.

That is 5 votes and Raven is evicted. It would be epic because it would be a blindside to the ENTIRE HOUSE! Nobody would see it coming and the chaos that ensues afterward would be mind boggling.

Paul would be spitting blood telling everyone how stupid they are, and trying to investigate what happened.

Ctown, can you get this message to Grodner or one of her cronies:

"Hey production, if you want to flip this vote, this is an easy way to do it by putting a bug in the ear of Kevin, Jason, Christmas and Mark about their chances of shifting the blame for a rogue vote on someone else in the house."

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Cody was lowering awnings with Jason this morning.  Jason mentioned something inaudible about Matt or Raven and Cody said fuck them.  Then he told Jason that if he wants to make it square between them for Cody saving his ass the first week, he would like him to throw his vote for Raven.  Jason immediately said "DONE."  Cody said after that he can put him on the block or do whatever he wants.  He just wants Jess to go out feeling a little bit good that not everyone in the house voted her out.  Plus he said it will make Raven nuts to know she got 2 votes.  He thanked Jason and said he would never tell anyone he was the one to vote with him.

Now in a perfect world, Jason would keep his mouth shut and just do it.  Kevin already told Jess and Cody he would vote for her even though it won't do any good and Kevin is trying very hard to get Cody on his side to protect his group, so he might just go ahead and do it thinking he can easily deny it.  Cody needs to make the same request of Mark to vote against Raven, telling him that he owes Jess at least THAT much.  If he hedges about it, then Cody needs to look Mark in the eye and tell him that if he can't do this simple thing for Jess that nobody can prove he did, then if he wins HOH he will have to put up Mark next to Paul or Elena because it would be the ultimate slap in the face and he already knows that Mark and Elena will put him up if they win
anyway.

I believe Christmas is contemplating doing a rogue vote anyway because of her conversation with Matt and Raven yesterday where Raven was saying that if she has 2 votes against her she will murder Mark.  Christmas does not like Mark and is a bit worried (even though she tries to deny it) that Elena and Paul are getting too close.  She has thrown a rogue vote before and she believes that nobody in the house knows about it except Paul.  So I could see her go in there and do this to make Mark look bad.

That is 5 votes and Raven is evicted.  It would be epic because it would be a blindside to the ENTIRE HOUSE!  Nobody would see it coming and the chaos that ensues afterward would be mind boggling.  

Paul would be spitting blood telling everyone how stupid they are, and trying to investigate what happened.

Ctown, can you get this message to Grodner or one of her cronies:

"Hey production, if you want to flip this vote, this is an easy way to do it by putting a bug in the ear of Kevin, Jason, Christmas and Mark about their chances of shifting the blame for a rogue vote on someone else in the house .    

I think it's a great idea    clapping

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Well it already went to shit. Jason ran to his mommy Alex and told her what he agreed to and said he thinks it would be a good deal to solidify the deal that Kevin is trying to make with Cody so he goes after the other side of the house. He said nobody would know except her and him, then said they HAVE to tell Paul about it. He said Raven would freak out about it and they could blame someone else. Alex was on board for about 2 seconds and then Kevin had a brain fart and said "what if they said the same thing to Kevin and somebody else votes for Elena and pretty soon Jess doesn't have enough votes to be evicted. Alex then said they have to discuss it with Paul to see if they can do it or not.

Pretty soon Paul is going to be handing out hall passes for people to go to the bathroom. Can anyone in this fucking house make a decision for themselves? Sure there is a danger here and Jason did use the 2 brain cells he has to come to the realization that it might bite him in the ass, but just watching it unfold made me want to vomit.

It would be different if Jason's group was like the brigade or something, but Jason and Alex both know that it is not. They had a conversation the other day that Paul is playing both sides and will do whatever he has to in order to win, but they need to stick with him anyway.

I know it is only Tuesday, but I am thinking that all the doors are finally closed and Jess is going home unless production can pull off something at the last minute, but I don't think even they will go that far to save Jess and will just bank on some interesting things happening for the 1 or 2 weeks Cody can save himself.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:44 pm

I don't pay much attention at this point of the week, things can change so many times, it's not worth the hassle. Thursday is the day things need to be put into place. Remember, you have to be the last person to talk to those who need convincing prior to the live show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:10 am

Well there was ANY chance, that door has been slammed shut, locked with a deadbolt and nailed shut now. There was a blow up in the house today between Josh and Jess/Cody. Jess owned him in the argument. At first Cody was letting Jess fight her own battle, but then Josh came back at them and brought Cody into it. Cody made a couple of personal comments about Josh being a fat ass and waddling around the house acting tough, but wouldn't do that in the real world.

I will post more details about it later, but after it was over, Josh went to his room to cry. The group rallied around him and Paul tried to use it for a platform for bullying. He told Josh that he stuck to game stuff and THEY, "the bullies" took it personal talking about him being fat and such. He went on a rant about this not being acceptable. Then Christmas inflated details about what was said saying that Cody threatened to beat the shit out of Josh when they get outside, but that is not what he said. She started talking about restraining orders. Paul started saying it was bullying at its worst. He has a sister who was anorexic because of bullying about someone's weight.

But Josh was more upset because Cody said he was tearing him up in the DR and would continue to do that shit on the outside so people would know what kind of piece of shit person he was (this is what Christmas changed to Cody saying he was going to physically attack him on the outside). He said that his mother's letter was in a tone of empowering so he KNEW that people were talking shit about him behind his back and it is hurting his family. He was not upset about the fat comment.

Then Paul kept going on about the physical violence (on his soapbox) and Josh said in the real world he would punch someone right in the face if they talked to him like that. Paul then said violence doesn't solve anything and that is not the way Josh is, only Cody is the one who threatens, but Josh said it several times over.

Like I said, I will post more complete details on another thread later, but even Mark found a backbone to stand up to Paul and once they were alone, Paul was back pedaling like the whiny little bitch he is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well there was ANY chance, that door has been slammed shut, locked with a deadbolt and nailed shut now.  There was a blow up in the house today between Josh and Jess/Cody.  Jess owned him in the argument.  At first Cody was letting Jess fight her own battle, but then Josh came back at them and brought Cody into it.  Cody made a couple of personal comments about Josh being a fat ass and waddling around the house acting tough, but wouldn't do that in the real world.  

I will post more details about it later, but after it was over, Josh went to his room to cry.  The group rallied around him and Paul tried to use it for a platform for bullying.  He told Josh that he stuck to game stuff and THEY, "the bullies" took it personal talking about him being fat and such.  He went on a rant about this not being acceptable.  Then Christmas inflated details about what was said saying that Cody threatened to beat the shit out of Josh when they get outside, but that is not what he said.  She started talking about restraining orders.  Paul started saying it was bullying at its worst.  He has a sister who was anorexic because of bullying about someone's weight.  

But Josh was more upset because Cody said he was tearing him up in the DR and would continue to do that shit on the outside so people would know what kind of piece of shit person he was (this is what Christmas changed to Cody saying he was going to physically attack him on the outside).  He said that his mother's letter was in a tone of empowering so he KNEW that people were talking shit about him behind his back and it is hurting his family.  He was not upset about the fat comment.

Then Paul kept going on about the physical violence (on his soapbox) and Josh said in the real world he would punch someone right in the face if they talked to him like that.  Paul then said violence doesn't solve anything and that is not the way Josh is, only Cody is the one who threatens, but Josh said it several times over.

Like I said, I will post more complete details on another thread later, but even Mark found a backbone to stand up to Paul and once they were alone, Paul was back pedaling like the whiny little bitch he is for sure.  

I love the fact that mark stood up to Paul on it. The whole thing is stupid. Josh has been a part of tormenting Cody and jess for two weeks, they've remained quiet, everyone was getting mad because they wanted a reaction, they got one and josh runs to his room and cries.

It reminds me of when I was a kid, maybe about 12. I was showing off to my friends and trying to push my fathers buttons and was relentless. He finally got annoyed enough to start yelling at me and my reaction was the same, I ran and cried. Again, I was 12
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
I love the fact that mark stood up to Paul on it.  The whole thing is stupid.  Josh has been a part of tormenting Cody and jess for two weeks, they've remained quiet, everyone was getting mad because they wanted a reaction, they got one and josh runs to his room and cries.

It reminds me of when I was a kid, maybe about 12.  I was showing off to my friends and trying to push my fathers buttons and was relentless.  He finally got annoyed enough to start yelling at me and my reaction was the same, I ran and cried. Again, I was 12

Mark did a very good job shooting Paul down. The feeds went down when Mark first started coming back at Paul and when they came back it was only Paul and Mark in the room with the door closed. Paul kept coming at him..........you were bullied, why didn't his bother you...........you stuck up for Cody, but not Josh, why?......basically telling him he was a hypocrite and going on about his sister. But Mark had an answer to everything and Paul looked stupid.

Mark's best point was that he has no sympathy for someone who continues to antagonize people and then when they snap he goes upstairs to cry. Paul brought up his sister and saying that seeing Josh sob like that brought it all back to him. Mark said "did your sister go and antagonize those people who bullied her for weeks before they turned on her with the comments about her weight?" All Paul could say was no.

Oh, and when Paul initially called Mark out saying "why didn't you say anything Mark" in front of the group Mark said he didn't see anyone else saying anything and he personally didn't hear the fat comments (this is true, he was in the other room playing grab ass with Elena).

Then he said that all these people supported Josh and Mark of all people, knowing about bulling first hand, should support him. He everyone in that kitchen sat there without saying anything, but he gets called out for not saying something. He asked where was everyone standing up for him when Josh was coming at him relentlessly with the pots and pans for days on end? He said there was only 1 person in the house that came to see if Mark was okay after the confrontation where he tried to take the pans from Josh and that was Cody. Nobody else even cared about it, but now he is the bad guy for not standing up..........that was in front of the group.

Then when they were alone he said he is getting sick of people putting a target on his back for everything. He said if he reacts, it's bad. If he doesn't react, it's bad. Paul then said that he didn't mean to personally attack him and he understands where Mark is coming from.

There was more the conversation, but Mark pretty much owned Paul for sure. And this was the first time that Mark stood his ground and actually defended Cody as the only person in the house who cared about Mark's feelings in that moment. I think this concerns Paul to say the least because Mark has shown he can absolutely compete once he starts trying, so if he teams up with Cody and they pull Elena over there (another one who I think could do well in some comps when motivated), he got a bit concerned for sure.

And the hypocrisy of Paul making this whole big deal about the personal comments about people's appearance and their intelligence is amazing. Paul calls Josh............lumpy, blob and talks about how stupid he is which is why he wants to keep him as long as possible. These are the things that Josh is scare of the most, people he thinks are his friends and having his back, but laughing at him behind the scenes and in DR's.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well there was ANY chance, that door has been slammed shut, locked with a deadbolt and nailed shut now.  There was a blow up in the house today between Josh and Jess/Cody.  Jess owned him in the argument.  At first Cody was letting Jess fight her own battle, but then Josh came back at them and brought Cody into it.  Cody made a couple of personal comments about Josh being a fat ass and waddling around the house acting tough, but wouldn't do that in the real world.  

I will post more details about it later, but after it was over, Josh went to his room to cry.  The group rallied around him and Paul tried to use it for a platform for bullying.  He told Josh that he stuck to game stuff and THEY, "the bullies" took it personal talking about him being fat and such.  He went on a rant about this not being acceptable.  Then Christmas inflated details about what was said saying that Cody threatened to beat the shit out of Josh when they get outside, but that is not what he said.  She started talking about restraining orders.  Paul started saying it was bullying at its worst.  He has a sister who was anorexic because of bullying about someone's weight.  

But Josh was more upset because Cody said he was tearing him up in the DR and would continue to do that shit on the outside so people would know what kind of piece of shit person he was (this is what Christmas changed to Cody saying he was going to physically attack him on the outside).  He said that his mother's letter was in a tone of empowering so he KNEW that people were talking shit about him behind his back and it is hurting his family.  He was not upset about the fat comment.

Then Paul kept going on about the physical violence (on his soapbox) and Josh said in the real world he would punch someone right in the face if they talked to him like that.  Paul then said violence doesn't solve anything and that is not the way Josh is, only Cody is the one who threatens, but Josh said it several times over.

Why am I not surprised?????  Josh can torment people for days on end, Paul can have his "dogs" go on attack for no reason, but when Josh gets owned he goes up to his room to cry like a bitch and all the little minions go console him and agree he was bullied.  Unreal.

Glad to read Mark stuck up for himself and Cody.  Fuck Paul.

Also, on BBAD Jason questioning Cody's Marine service once again........

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 pm

I just watched the Josh/Cody/Jess fight. Quite honestly I am surprised this did not happen sooner, given the way "the house" treats Cody and Jess.

Jess owned him, I say good for Cody, and Josh fights like a teenage girl.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Cap, glad you watched the fight and thought the same as I did. Afterward Paul spent a couple of hours talking about how Cody threatened Josh with bodily harm after they get out of the house. He said there is a basis for a restraining order and all this shit. He said he would destroy him and make sure people new what kind of piece of shit he really is, that is not bodily harm. The only thing he said that referenced fighting outside the house is when he told Josh the only reason he was doing this in the house was because he knew they couldn't do anything about it. Then he dared him to do it outside the house.

And in the HOH room and several times afterward, Josh made the statement that if this had happened outside the house with anyone he would have "punched them in the face"............."knocked them the fuck out" etc. And Paul each time tried to get him to stop saying it so he could continue his rant.

Now on interesting thing that happened that got drowned out by the other events is that Jason was in the apple room when Paul first walked in there after he had consoled Josh in the HOH room to continue his rant. And Jason made the statement, "now we have to listen to Josh cry about this for 3 days." Paul glared at Jason and said he was upstairs sobbing because he was called out for being fat, pudgy and stupid. Jason stopped right there and Paul continued his campaign before calling out Mark and you know the rest of the story.

Then a while later Jason and Alex got into an argument outside because he was telling Alex that everyone grouping around Josh that keep riling him up saying "he called you fat.........he called you stupid"..........and all of that are just making it worse. Josh came upon the argument and Alex was saying they were just supporting Josh. Jason looked right at Josh and said "you knew what was going to happen when you kept going back and should have been prepared for it" and everyone else should just shut up. It was between them. Josh actually agreed with it, but said that people were not riling him up.

Jason doesn't articulate things well, but he was basically saying that Josh kept coming back to poke the bear knowing it was probably going to bite him, so he doesn't feel sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Cap, as far as the questioning of his military career, Jason goes back and forth with this. He said that a couple of Cody's stories about one or more of his deployments sounded too much like movies he has seen. This along with all the bullshit comments made by Paul and Christmas have made him think it is possible. Alex usually admonishes Jason for saying it knowing that fans don't like that kind of stuff if he truly is a marine, but maybe she is on the band wagon now too.

This is why I am hoping that Cody wins at least 1 HOH before he is evicted. Production MAKES the group go up to the HOH room when the key is given out, so they will all have to make an appearance. I hope there are a bunch of pictures of him in his official uniform as well as pictures from his deployment that none of them can deny. Because he was the first HOH, he didn't get the pictures or the letter or anything. He already told Jess he would not read his letter to everyone and she said she would be watching at home and would want to hear it. So I think they settled on him reading it out loud in the HOH room so she could hear it.

Also, I don't think anyone in the house but Jess know he has a daughter (Paisley). He told her that he didn't want people asking him to swear on his daughter or even bringing her up in any way or he would absolutely lose it, so he didn't tell anyone. After the fight yesterday, Jess said she regrets having done it, but she just erupted. She told Cody that she hates think that Paisley might see any of that (if they show it on the episode) because she would look scary to her. Cody said she won't be seeing it, but even if she did, he would be proud for his daughter to see her stand up for herself. He wants his daughter to be a strong independent woman like Jess who is not afraid to speak her mind, especially putting a man in his place.

Sorry, I got off track. I hope there is a picture of Paisley or maybe a drawing or card that she made for her daddy, and watch everyone be shocked that they didn't know. Of course, now that I think about it, maybe I don't want to see them find out because Paul would spin it, "why wouldn't he tell people he has a daughter, is he ashamed of her, or does Jess not know about it?"
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Cap, as far as the questioning of his military career, Jason goes back and forth with this.  He said that a couple of Cody's stories about one or more of his deployments sounded too much like movies he has seen.  This along with all the bullshit comments made by Paul and Christmas have made him think it is possible.  Alex usually admonishes Jason for saying it knowing that fans don't like that kind of stuff if he truly is a marine, but maybe she is on the band wagon now too.

This is why I am hoping that Cody wins at least 1 HOH before he is evicted.  Production MAKES the group go up to the HOH room when the key is given out, so they will all have to make an appearance.  I hope there are a bunch of pictures of him in his official uniform as well as pictures from his deployment that none of them can deny.  Because he was the first HOH, he didn't get the pictures or the letter or anything.  He already told Jess he would not read his letter to everyone and she said she would be watching at home and would want to hear it.  So I think they settled on him reading it out loud in the HOH room so she could hear it.

Also, I don't think anyone in the house but Jess know he has a daughter (Paisley).  He told her that he didn't want people asking him to swear on his daughter or even bringing her up in any way or he would absolutely lose it, so he didn't tell anyone.  After the fight yesterday, Jess said she regrets having done it, but she just erupted.  She told Cody that she hates think that Paisley might see any of that (if they show it on the episode) because she would look scary to her.  Cody said she won't be seeing it, but even if she did, he would be proud for his daughter to see her stand up for herself.  He wants his daughter to be a strong independent woman like Jess who is not afraid to speak her mind, especially putting a man in his place.

Sorry, I got off track.  I hope there is a picture of Paisley or maybe a drawing or card that she made for her daddy, and watch everyone be shocked that they didn't know.  Of course, now that I think about it, maybe I don't want to see them find out because Paul would spin it, "why wouldn't he tell people he has a daughter, is he ashamed of her, or does Jess not know about it?"

Ahh, that makes more sense now!

I would love to see Cody win the next HoH and see the faces of the minions when they see a pic of him in his uniform.

Regarding his daughter, Paul would definitely make a comment like that.

I have seen people get picked on over the years watching BB but I have NEVER seen it taken to the extreme it has been on this season. it is non-stop "Cody this, Cody that, jess this Jess that, Cody ate all the eggs lets hide them, it is time to go off on them, etc." It is disgusting and sometimes hard to watch and hear. They cannot even walk to the bathroom without someone making a comment or rolling their eyes and until yesterday they just took it, not making a peep.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Ahh, that  makes more sense now!

I would love to see Cody win the next HoH and see the faces of the minions when they see a pic of him in his uniform.

I have seen people get picked on over the years watching BB  but I have NEVER seen it taken to the extreme it has been on this season.  it is non-stop "Cody this, Cody that, jess this Jess that, Cody ate all the eggs lets hide them, it is time to go off on them, etc." It is disgusting and sometimes hard to watch and hear.  They cannot even walk to the bathroom without someone making a comment or rolling their eyes and until yesterday they just took it, not making a peep.  

Exactly. It will be interesting to see how this is edited when they show it tomorrow night. Will they show Josh to be the asshat that he is or will they cut up Cody's comments in a way to show him to be violent and unstable and then Paul on his soapbox about bullying. If BB wants to have any credibility whatsoever, they will show the fight with all the comments, Paul ranting about body image shaming and then Mark wiping the floor with him verbally about Josh shitting on people incessantly and then finally got something he has been asking for.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I have seen people get picked on over the years watching BB  but I have NEVER seen it taken to the extreme it has been on this season.  it is non-stop "Cody this, Cody that, jess this Jess that, Cody ate all the eggs lets hide them, it is time to go off on them, etc." It is disgusting and sometimes hard to watch and hear.  They cannot even walk to the bathroom without someone making a comment or rolling their eyes and until yesterday they just took it, not making a peep.  

Exactly.  It will be interesting to see how this is edited when they show it tomorrow night.  Will they show Josh to be the asshat that he is or will they cut up Cody's comments in a way to show him to be violent and unstable and then Paul on his soapbox about bullying.  If BB wants to have any credibility whatsoever, they will show the fight with all the comments, Paul ranting about body image shaming and then Mark wiping the floor with him verbally about Josh shitting on people incessantly and then finally got something he has been asking for.

chap, you know we won't see that, or maybe we will see a tiny bit of it. This is Paul's season, we are just here for the ride. Booooooooo.

ps( ctown needs to get his sweetie Grodner on track, he is slacking, tee hee hee)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Exactly.  It will be interesting to see how this is edited when they show it tomorrow night.  Will they show Josh to be the asshat that he is or will they cut up Cody's comments in a way to show him to be violent and unstable and then Paul on his soapbox about bullying.  If BB wants to have any credibility whatsoever, they will show the fight with all the comments, Paul ranting about body image shaming and then Mark wiping the floor with him verbally about Josh shitting on people incessantly and then finally got something he has been asking for.

chap, you know we won't see that, or maybe we will see a tiny bit of it.  This is Paul's season, we are just here for the ride.    Booooooooo.

ps( ctown needs to get his sweetie Grodner on track, he is slacking, tee hee hee)

Unfortunately you are correct and I knew that when I wrote the post, but it is what they SHOULD do!
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:25 am

I think this level of bullying is off the charts. Even more than Evil Dick (even stealing his moves). It's going to be hilarious when they have to start turning on each other. Obviously Mark and Elena are being strung along but they're all going to have to change their strategy eventually.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 am

Wembeley wrote:
I think this level of bullying is off the charts. Even more than Evil Dick (even stealing his moves). It's going to be hilarious when they have to start turning on each other. Obviously Mark and Elena are being strung along but they're all going to have to change their strategy eventually.

I cannot WAIT for this! clapping clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Wembeley wrote:

What Evel Dick did was not bullying, it was all game related. Yeah he had some altercations with Jen, like the cigarette thing that she initiated. He may have been an asshole to people, but not a bully. This mob attacking is horrible
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

What Evel Dick did was not bullying, it was all game related.  Yeah he had some altercations with Jen, like the cigarette thing that she initiated.  He may have been an asshole to people, but not a bully.  This mob attacking is horrible

THIS is the part that Paul seems to miss. Dick used the pots and pans to put a target on himself to save his daughter. Or he would fluster people before a comp, but it was HIM doing it. He didn't enlist an entire house to jump on the bandwagon and bully people. Hell I remember one week where he had a big blow up with a couple of people in the house (I don't remember the exact people or the subject), but the next day he stood and cooked fried chicken for the ENTIRE house and sat down with them. He didn't do it to suck up to anyone either. He made the dinner and everyone was included regardless of how he felt about them in the game. Paul wants people to be on the bottom, then step on their neck, isolate them completely by not allowing anyone to have even a simple conversation with them, shit on them with meaningless speeches and then evict them. He can't let his gameplay do its work and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last ditch effort   

Back to top Go down

Last ditch effort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1