Share | 

Past HOH comp I miss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Past HOH comp I miss   Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:00 am

There is an HOH comp that they used to do that I really miss. It causes paranoia and distrust in much the same way that Zingbot does.

It is the HOH comp where they ask America to answer survey questions about different scenarios and then they make questions out of the answers.

Example:
1. Who would you rather see in a bikini.........Jess or Raven.
2. Who would be more likely to save a person from a burning building...........Cody or Paul, or Cody or Mark.
3. Who would you trust with a secret.............Raven or Alex.
4. Who would be more loyal to a friend...........Cody or Paul.

You get the idea. I know Ctown will come in here and say they skew the answers, but even if they do, it still causes paranoia in the house, whether it is because they wonder if they trusting the wrong person, how they are being portrayed in the game, etc.

I believe they also did it one year where they used information from the hg's questionnaires they filled out for answers as well, but I think the "America said" thing is much more effective.

Anyone else miss this one? Any ideas for questions that would be good to ask if they had it again?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Past HOH comp I miss   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
There is an HOH comp that they used to do that I really miss.  It causes paranoia and distrust in much the same way that Zingbot does.

It is the HOH comp where they ask America to answer survey questions about different scenarios and then they make questions out of the answers.

Example:
1.  Who would you rather see in a bikini.........Jess or Raven.
2.  Who would be more likely to save a person from a burning building...........Cody or Paul, or Cody or Mark.
3.  Who would you trust with a secret.............Raven or Alex.
4.  Who would be more loyal to a friend...........Cody or Paul.

You get the idea.  I know Ctown will come in here and say they skew the answers, but even if they do, it still causes paranoia in the house, whether it is because they wonder if they trusting the wrong person, how they are being portrayed in the game, etc.

I believe they also did it one year where they used information from the hg's questionnaires they filled out for answers as well, but I think the "America said" thing is much more effective.

Anyone else miss this one?  Any ideas for questions that would be good to ask if they had it again?

Yes! This is a good one. Gets people in a huff.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down

Past HOH comp I miss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1