View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
I understand all of that, but it was horrible gameplay from both Jess, Cody and mostly Josh.  Yes, he tried to go talk to them and they weren't having it, but he never mentioned she wasn't his target.. how bout saying "You aren't my target so stfu and let me talk". I know she has every reason to be skeptical, but she's not an idiot and that would certainly change things with me if I heard that.  Again, she has nothing to lose by listening, josh needed to lay it out, "look, just don't start any shit with me, and lay low so I can work this"

He never let them in on it, which s a mistake.  Instead, he wants to hint at it.  Let's say his plan goes through and he barely eviction Elena.  Jess wins HoH, is he safe?  Maybe, but not as safe if he actually worked a plan with them.

And let's make note that I believe when he went to talk to her it was after the veto pick where Christmas used her temptation to keep Cody from playing in it.

I agree he should have said she was his target and just not start anything and she would have left him alone. Sure she would have been skeptical, but at least she would not have poked him the other day.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I understand all of that, but it was horrible gameplay from both Jess, Cody and mostly Josh.  Yes, he tried to go talk to them and they weren't having it, but he never mentioned she wasn't his target.. how bout saying "You aren't my target so stfu and let me talk". I know she has every reason to be skeptical, but she's not an idiot and that would certainly change things with me if I heard that.  Again, she has nothing to lose by listening, josh needed to lay it out, "look, just don't start any shit with me, and lay low so I can work this"

He never let them in on it, which s a mistake.  Instead, he wants to hint at it.  Let's say his plan goes through and he barely eviction Elena.  Jess wins HoH, is he safe?  Maybe, but not as safe if he actually worked a plan with them.

And let's make note that I believe when he went to talk to her it was after the veto pick where Christmas used her temptation to keep Cody from playing in it.

I agree he should have said she was his target and just not start anything and she would have left him alone.  Sure she would have been skeptical, but at least she would not have poked him the other day.

It was before veto was even played. It was at the start of Wednesday's show right after noms and I remember reading it on Saturday. She didn't want to hear from him at all and he kept asking to talk and let him talk, they kept pushing back. Bad on both sides. If I'm pretty much fucked and the HoH comes to me, I'm gonna listen. But josh needed them too. Again all he had to do was say it and not hint
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
It was before veto was even played.  It was at the start of Wednesday's show right after noms and I remember reading it on Saturday. She didn't want to hear from him at all and he kept asking to talk and let him talk, they kept pushing back.  Bad on both sides.  If I'm pretty much fucked and the HoH comes to me, I'm gonna listen.  But josh needed them too.  Again all he had to do was say it and not hint

I stand corrected, you are right. Because I remember posting that I thought Jess and Cody were complete fucking morons for not hearing him out. But when I actually watched it, it really was a feeble attempt at doing it because he was asking her questions in that soft tone like he does............why you so upset with me Jess..........why did you attack me personally when you nominated me............then wanted to have a conversation? Sure, okay, that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It was before veto was even played.  It was at the start of Wednesday's show right after noms and I remember reading it on Saturday. She didn't want to hear from him at all and he kept asking to talk and let him talk, they kept pushing back.  Bad on both sides.  If I'm pretty much fucked and the HoH comes to me, I'm gonna listen.  But josh needed them too.  Again all he had to do was say it and not hint

I stand corrected, you are right. Because I remember posting that I thought Jess and Cody were complete fucking morons for not hearing him out.  But when I actually watched it, it really was a feeble attempt at doing it because he was asking her questions in that soft tone like he does............why you so upset with me Jess..........why did you attack me personally when you nominated me............then wanted to have a conversation?  Sure, okay, that's going to happen.

Yes. Fault on both parts but hurts Josh more. You missed your target and got what the house wants
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
One thing I really enjoyed though was the speech Jess gave.  It was quick, concise and drove home her point.  And a hour later, they are all still obsessing about it.

I love how her speech has them all riled up. Good for her.

I still think, no matter what Baby Huey may have wanted (getting Elena out) Paul would not let it happen. It is PAUL'S house after all. Also, if I were Jess I would not trust any of them at the time, especially Baby Huey, no matter how he offered it up.

Now it is time to give the 500,000 to someone who DESERVES it....like Raven or Paul or Baby Huey.....you know, those players who are not playing a personal game or have a terrible disease........ Sarcastic

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:22 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Also, if I were Jess I would not trust any of them at the time, especially Baby Huey, no matter how he offered it up.

I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time understanding this. If josh had played it straight instead of "hinting" that he wanted to save Jess, she would be completely stupid not to play along and actually campaign. Hell, she should've campaigned anyhow, not started shit with him. I get it. She's been fucked over many times, but what does she have to lose? If I'm Josh I tell her flat out, "stfu and listen to me, I can save you, but I want something in return, if either of you win HoH next week, I don't go up. Cody, if jess goes home, obviously it's no deal so come after me. What do you have to lose?"
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Also, if I were Jess I would not trust any of them at the time, especially Baby Huey, no matter how he offered it up.

I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time understanding this. If josh had played it straight instead of "hinting" that he wanted to save Jess, she would be completely stupid not to play along and actually campaign.  Hell, she should've campaigned anyhow, not started shit with him.  I get it.  She's been fucked over many times, but what does she have to lose?  If I'm Josh I tell her flat out, "stfu and listen to me, I can save you, but I want something in return, if either of you win HoH next week, I don't go up.  Cody, if jess goes home, obviously it's no deal so come after me.  What do you have to lose?"

For me, it is simple, he was a complete douche to her for so long she could not see past that. I get it, I could not see past it if I were in her shoes. Besides, King Paul was not going to let it happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time understanding this. If josh had played it straight instead of "hinting" that he wanted to save Jess, she would be completely stupid not to play along and actually campaign.  Hell, she should've campaigned anyhow, not started shit with him.  I get it.  She's been fucked over many times, but what does she have to lose?  If I'm Josh I tell her flat out, "stfu and listen to me, I can save you, but I want something in return, if either of you win HoH next week, I don't go up.  Cody, if jess goes home, obviously it's no deal so come after me.  What do you have to lose?"

For me, it is simple, he was a complete douche to her for so long she could not see past that.  I get it, I could not see past it if I were in her shoes.  Besides, King Paul was not going to let it happen.  

So if the odds are stacked against you and someone offers a lifeline instead of seeing how it plays out, you think it's better to tell that person to get fucked and sink yourself further? That's horrible gameplay. It's very easy to sell to Paul as well. Give them jury, as soon as one goes, the other will want to go so they can be together in jury. Now instead, they have a pissed off cody who will be going balls to the wall in every comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

For me, it is simple, he was a complete douche to her for so long she could not see past that.  I get it, I could not see past it if I were in her shoes.  Besides, King Paul was not going to let it happen.  

So if the odds are stacked against you and someone offers a lifeline instead of seeing how it plays out, you think it's better to tell that person to get fucked and sink yourself further?  That's horrible gameplay.  It's very easy to sell to Paul as well.  Give them jury, as soon as one goes, the other will want to go so they can be together in jury.  Now instead, they have a pissed off cody who will be going balls to the wall in every comp

But why should that matter to Paul? He is the competition beast this season and will have no problem beating Cody head to head. Sarcastic

He won't have to rely on tactics like sending Josh at him to fluster Cody or drop nasty comments to get under his skin. He won't have to have the entire house throw shit to him or cover his ass in the temptation competition because he KNOWS that someone is set to lose it so there is absolutely no risk to him being on the block. He can just do it on his own! Sarcastic

I believe he said the week they sent home Ramses to Matt who was questioning the move and pissing off Cody/Jess, that "he will never beat me in a head to head competition." Then there was the battle back. Then there was the temptation last week. And this HOH, Cody didn't win, but he sure as hell beat Paul's ass in the that comp. Seems to me that his capabilities don't match his bullshit talking mouth!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 pm

How many times have Cody and Paul went head to head? Week 1, Cody owned his ass and won HoH. Paul then won when Cody couldn't compete and too the cowardly back door option on Cody. Then Cody owns him again in battle back. Paul wins bulls hit HoH that was geared to him, followed by a pov that Cody really didn't give a shit about since hex was being used. Yeah, I think the edge goes to Cody
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
How many times have Cody and Paul went head to head?  Week 1, Cody owned his ass and won HoH.  Paul then won when Cody couldn't compete and too the cowardly back door option on Cody.  Then Cody owns him again in battle back.  Paul wins bulls hit HoH that was geared to him, followed by a pov that Cody really didn't give a shit about since hex was being used.  Yeah, I think the edge goes to Cody

Last night Paul was again discounting Cody's capabilities, and someone in the group said, "he won the last temptation when we were all competing." Paul said that was a bullshit comp that was completely geared to Cody because he is trained for that stuff and wouldn't be scared by anything, and he only won by 6 seconds. But what I wish someone would have pointed out then was that Alex is the one who lost by 6 seconds and she isn't playing in this temptation comp. He beat Paul by 34 seconds!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

So if the odds are stacked against you and someone offers a lifeline instead of seeing how it plays out, you think it's better to tell that person to get fucked and sink yourself further?  That's horrible gameplay.  It's very easy to sell to Paul as well.  Give them jury, as soon as one goes, the other will want to go so they can be together in jury.  Now instead, they have a pissed off cody who will be going balls to the wall in every comp

For me, I could not lower myself to even listen to him given how he behaved.......this is why I could not be on the show.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Since there wasn't really anything earthshattering happening for the show tonight, the edit really wasn't that big of a deal. That being said, I really wish they had shown Elena saying she was going to pick Cody if she had the choice and then later saying it "wouldn't be a good look for her" to Mark just to show how completely stupid she really is. Also, that conversation with her, Cody and Mark in the apple room about him using the veto happened first and THEN he talked to her in the have-not room about Kevin's deal he proposed to Cody. Not a big deal, but it is the only reason he opened up to Elena about Kevin's proposal when Jess was still in the house.

The other thing that I wish they would have shown was when Alex and Jason were discussing who to put up with Elena on the block, he told her "we better not chance putting up Paul because these people might flip on Paul if things go wrong." I would like them to show just how stupid these people are that they are willing to risk themselves just to make sure Paul is safe.

And lastly, I would like to think that Alex's DR's were her actual thinking instead of a storyline that BB is feeding her. There was a time when the DR's gave us a glimpse into what people were thinking, but they get more and more scripted every single season. If those were her ACTUAL thoughts I would be giving her more credit as a game player.

Now if she actually follows through and tries to do this and send Elena home, I would give her more credit for being a game player, but I am not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Since there wasn't really anything earthshattering happening for the show tonight, the edit really wasn't that big of a deal.  That being said, I really wish they had shown Elena saying she was going to pick Cody if she had the choice and then later saying it "wouldn't be a good look for her" to Mark just to show how completely stupid she really is.  Also, that conversation with her, Cody and Mark in the apple room about him using the veto happened first and THEN he talked to her in the have-not room about Kevin's deal he proposed to Cody.  Not a big deal, but it is the only reason he opened up to Elena about Kevin's proposal when Jess was still in the house.

The other thing that I wish they would have shown was when Alex and Jason were discussing who to put up with Elena on the block, he told her "we better not chance putting up Paul because these people might flip on Paul if things go wrong."  I would like them to show just how stupid these people are that they are willing to risk themselves just to make sure Paul is safe.

And lastly, I would like to think that Alex's DR's were her actual thinking instead of a storyline that BB is feeding her.  There was a time when the DR's gave us a glimpse into what people were thinking, but they get more and more scripted every single season.  If those were her ACTUAL thoughts I would be giving her more credit as a game player.  

Now if she actually follows through and tries to do this and send Elena home, I would give her more credit for being a game player, but I am not holding my breath.

Those thoughts were nowhere near her own. They were production fed thoughts to try and keep Pauls nemesis in the game. They edit all of this to try and make it look like they don't do everything Paul says, so that when Paul gets his way, he can claim to be the puppet master
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Since there wasn't really anything earthshattering happening for the show tonight, the edit really wasn't that big of a deal.  That being said, I really wish they had shown Elena saying she was going to pick Cody if she had the choice and then later saying it "wouldn't be a good look for her" to Mark just to show how completely stupid she really is.  Also, that conversation with her, Cody and Mark in the apple room about him using the veto happened first and THEN he talked to her in the have-not room about Kevin's deal he proposed to Cody.  Not a big deal, but it is the only reason he opened up to Elena about Kevin's proposal when Jess was still in the house.

The other thing that I wish they would have shown was when Alex and Jason were discussing who to put up with Elena on the block, he told her "we better not chance putting up Paul because these people might flip on Paul if things go wrong."  I would like them to show just how stupid these people are that they are willing to risk themselves just to make sure Paul is safe.

And lastly, I would like to think that Alex's DR's were her actual thinking instead of a storyline that BB is feeding her.  There was a time when the DR's gave us a glimpse into what people were thinking, but they get more and more scripted every single season.  If those were her ACTUAL thoughts I would be giving her more credit as a game player.  

Those thoughts were nowhere near her own.  They were production fed thoughts to try and keep Pauls nemesis in the game.  They edit all of this to try and make it look like they don't do everything Paul says, so that when Paul gets his way, he can claim to be the puppet master

Since it isn't football season yet I thought I had a good 2 or 3 weeks before I had to add in a buffer of an hour in order to see this show. But NO! I forgot about fucking golf! Golf!.....I mean....come one man....GOLF! So I missed the last 20 minutes or so and cbs hasn't posted it on the website yet........... waiting

I'm annoyed. I record the episodes so I can fast forword threw the commercials and just watch the show but no....Golf got in the way......I fucking HATE! Golf! Puke That Sucks! Angry Babble :explode:

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 pm

Naru wrote:

Since it isn't football season yet I thought I had a good 2 or 3 weeks before I had to add in a buffer of an hour in order to see this show. But NO! I forgot about fucking golf! Golf!.....I mean....come one man....GOLF! So I missed the last 20 minutes or so and cbs hasn't posted it on the website yet........... waiting

I'm annoyed. I record the episodes so I can fast forword threw the commercials and just watch the show but no....Golf got in the way......I fucking HATE! Golf! Puke That Sucks! Angry Babble :explode:

This is nothing new, you probably had the same rant last year. This was the PGA Championship, one of golfs four major tournaments so it's Big Money for CBS. I always pay attention to what's on before 60 minutes on Sunday.

Now this time around I was at work and forgot. This brings me back to when you were telling me last year or maybe even the year before how Twitter is for twits. Well gues what Twitter did for this twit? It informed me that BB would be starting 17 minutes late so I was able to log into the cable app on my phone and adjust the DVR settings. Not bad for a twit huh?

neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This is nothing new, you probably had the same rant last year.  This was the PGA Championship, one of golfs four major tournaments so it's Big Money for CBS.  I always pay attention to what's on before 60 minutes on Sunday.

Now this time around I was at work and forgot.  This brings me back to when you were telling me last year or maybe even the year before how Twitter is for twits.  Well gues what Twitter did for this twit?  It informed me that BB would be starting 17 minutes late so I was able to log into the cable app on my phone and adjust the DVR settings.  Not bad for a twit huh?  

You needed the app. In the future you won't be able to take a dump with out an app to tell you when....good lord. :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:26 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This is nothing new, you probably had the same rant last year.  This was the PGA Championship, one of golfs four major tournaments so it's Big Money for CBS.  I always pay attention to what's on before 60 minutes on Sunday.

Now this time around I was at work and forgot.  This brings me back to when you were telling me last year or maybe even the year before how Twitter is for twits.  Well gues what Twitter did for this twit?  It informed me that BB would be starting 17 minutes late so I was able to log into the cable app on my phone and adjust the DVR settings.  Not bad for a twit huh?  

You needed the app. In the future you won't be able to take a dump with out an app to tell you when....good lord. :facepalm:

If I didn't have the app, I also could've have adjusted it on the website. Gotta love technology and for what I pay for cable, I should be able to set those things remotely.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
If I didn't have the app, I also could've have adjusted it on the website. Gotta love technology and for what I pay for cable, I should be able to set those things remotely.

I can't argue with that point. Hell for what anyone pays the service should be spot on but isn't.....arg!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 pm

I had to revive this thread for tonight's episode.

First of all, what was the point of all the Josh shit. They showed how Josh and Christmas bonded. Fine, I get it. They have to show them as a "power couple" and how it happened. And smart play on Christmas' part to take care of that wounded bird early in the season even if it was just to have someone that would always be a vote for her, don't think she saw him having longevity in this game. But did we have to see a flashback of Josh's ridiculous shit in the apple room from the week he was on the block and isolating himself? What was the point of seeing that shit. Why are they shoving this guy down our throat.

Also it made it look like Josh came up with all this "shady" stuff about Jason on his own. But when he talked with Matt the other night, he said that him and Christmas got a lot of information out of Mark that pointed to Jason being shady. Then all we see is a tidbit of Mark just saying he would work with them against the 2 "power couples" going forward. After he leaves Christmas said "a lot of what he said made sense and it lines up!" The part about it lining up makes no sense if it was just this short conversation like that. I get they can't show the whole thing, but there was also another time where Josh and Christmas mentioned that Mark was admitting his mistakes and what he was trying to do, and also mentioned that Mark and Jason were working together early in the game, so that was probably part of it too.

It sounds to me like Mark went up there and laid out his whole game from start to finish and that is where the suspicion of Jason started. Then after Mark left the house is when I would guess Josh then made the statements about Jason's speech and such. Of course without the feeds we can't confirm this, but it is the only thing that makes sense at this point.

And Christmas saying she is there to make BIG MOVES. Backdooring the "house target" is not a BIG MOVE. A BIG MOVE would be to backdoor Alex this week. She is the best competitor in the house and she keeps Jason in check from going crazy and exploding his whole game. And right now, she has the votes to do it with Paul, Raven, Josh and Mark. If Paul tries to buck the system and votes the other way, she will break the tie and send her packing anyway.

And where the hell did we get the term "power couple" to refer to Matt and Raven or Josh and Christmas? Alex and Jason, I can swallow that one only because they never shy away from winning any comps regardless of the situation, and the ACTUALLY DO WIN them. Matt and Raven a "power couple" in what universe does that happen? Christmas has a broken foot and that HOH was thrown to her both by Josh and Paul, she didn't win it herself. She can't do any physical comps that come around, which basically is about 99% of the vetoes going forward. And Josh, well, he gets lucky once in a while, but house events and those kinds of puzzles will kick his ass going forward in the game.

And then we have Matt saying in the DR that he is okay with being a pawn now because then when a pawn is needed later, it will be someone else's turn?! Really? He seriously believes that is the way it goes? I can't wait until he turns to Paul and says, "Raven and I have already taken our turn, it is your turn now Paul."
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:13 am

It would be interesting to see how Paul would spin it to them..."Oh! I can go up no problem." meanwhile in the DR. "There is no way your boy is going up on the block."

In what universe does any of these nimrods put Paul up let alone boot him out the door?
:facepalm:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 am

Naru wrote:
It would be interesting to see how Paul would spin it to them..."Oh! I can go up no problem." meanwhile in the DR. "There is no way your boy is going up on the block."

In what universe does any of these nimrods put Paul up let alone boot him out the door?

Honestly, only if he tells them to put him up, and that is not me being silly, I honestly am beginning to believe it is true.

Paul was bitching about Kevin earlier and trying to tell Josh to call Kevin out, but he refused. Paul wanted to know why and Josh said because he respects him. Paul said he doesn't deserve his respect and he needs to take a stand to make Kevin quit making faces at him. Josh got very serious and told Paul "what you have seen between me and Cody, Jess or Mark you will not see between me and Kevin." Paul tried a couple more times, but he just said he would mess with Kevin with little remarks, but is refusing to call him out. This tells me that his mother would have his ass on a platter if he were to disrespect an older man like Kevin.

Then Alex told Paul if he wins HOH, she wants him to put her on the block next to Kevin to send him home. He didn't really say anything. Then she said if she wins she will put Paul on the block against Kevin to send him home and this made Paul do a double take. Alex then said she was just kidding. I am hoping that she isn't kidding because I do remember Paul telling Alex he owes her being a pawn when she needs it and has already weaseled out of it once.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Honestly, only if he tells them to put him up, and that is not me being silly, I honestly am beginning to believe it is true.

Paul was bitching about Kevin earlier and trying to tell Josh to call Kevin out, but he refused.  Paul wanted to know why and Josh said because he respects him.  Paul said he doesn't deserve his respect and he needs to take a stand to make Kevin quit making faces at him.  Josh got very serious and told Paul "what you have seen between me and Cody, Jess or Mark you will not see between me and Kevin."  Paul tried a couple more times, but he just said he would mess with Kevin with little remarks, but is refusing to call him out.  This tells me that his mother would have his ass on a platter if he were to disrespect an older man like Kevin.

Then Alex told Paul if he wins HOH, she wants him to put her on the block next to Kevin to send him home.  He didn't really say anything.  Then she said if she wins she will put Paul on the block against Kevin to send him home and this made Paul do a double take.  Alex then said she was just kidding.  I am hoping that she isn't kidding because I do remember Paul telling Alex he owes her being a pawn when she needs it and has already weaseled out of it once.

And he will do it again. At this point in the game the only way Paul goes home is if he self evicts.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:58 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Paul was bitching about Kevin earlier and trying to tell Josh to call Kevin out, but he refused.  Paul wanted to know why and Josh said because he respects him.  Paul said he doesn't deserve his respect and he needs to take a stand to make Kevin quit making faces at him.  Josh got very serious and told Paul "what you have seen between me and Cody, Jess or Mark you will not see between me and Kevin."  Paul tried a couple more times, but he just said he would mess with Kevin with little remarks, but is refusing to call him out.  This tells me that his mother would have his ass on a platter if he were to disrespect an older man like Kevin.

Then Alex told Paul if he wins HOH, she wants him to put her on the block next to Kevin to send him home.  He didn't really say anything.  Then she said if she wins she will put Paul on the block against Kevin to send him home and this made Paul do a double take.  Alex then said she was just kidding.  I am hoping that she isn't kidding because I do remember Paul telling Alex he owes her being a pawn when she needs it and has already weaseled out of it once.

And he will do it again. At this point in the game the only way Paul goes home is if he self evicts.

It probably wouldn't even happen then because production would introduce yet another twist that stops anyone from self-evicting.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:11 am

I know it is a bit off topic (not that much) but I was wondering if anyone has seen a show (it's British btw) about BB in England when the zombie apocalypse happens?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   

Back to top Go down

Got to love those edits--NOT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next