View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Got to love those edits--NOT   Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Why, I do declare, I didn't think it was possible for Josh to look more duchy, Matt more bland, Raven simply more of a simpleton, Alex as a converted bad ass into a wussed out scaredy–cat, and Paul so innocent. I don't know what I expected but obviously it wasn't more of this shit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 pm

The edit was complete and total garbage. They kept showing Jess talking about throwing the comp, but they never showed what led up to her throwing the comp. It's a pretty good strategy and one I posted about earlier. Have her throw it to be guaranteed to play in veto so she can't be backdoored. It just didn't work out that she lost the veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The edit was complete and total garbage.  They kept showing Jess talking about throwing the comp, but they never showed what led up to her throwing the comp.  It's a pretty good strategy and one I posted about earlier.  Have her throw it to be guaranteed to play in veto so she can't be backdoored.  It just didn't work out that she lost the veto.

They had that one little snip it of Mark saying that was great strategy to make sure she could play veto, but it was so short. I believe they did show her say something about it in the DR though. I do agree that they didn't highlight it, but if that had been a Paul strategy for himself we would have see every step of it.

From discussions I have listened to since the veto, Jess very easily could have won that veto. Apparently Elena went out in the first round. In the second round Jess knew the answer, she just couldn't find the number she needed, and Mark just barely beat her up the ramp. Then Alex and Josh didn't know the answers to a couple of the other questions and Mark had to help both of them by telling them the answers, but Elena said Jess knew every single one of them the second they were read. So, it sounds like one little mishap led to her not winning that comp. It really is too bad because the way Paul has been acting with Elena the past few days he would have been trying to save her hard core and people might have started getting a bit sketched out by it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm

The one dam time we wouldn't mind production meddling to insure that Jess stays another week, they seem to take their moral compus pills....
:facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
The edit was complete and total garbage.  They kept showing Jess talking about throwing the comp, but they never showed what led up to her throwing the comp.  It's a pretty good strategy and one I posted about earlier.  Have her throw it to be guaranteed to play in veto so she can't be backdoored.  It just didn't work out that she lost the veto.

They had that one little snip it of Mark saying that was great strategy to make sure she could play veto, but it was so short.  I believe they did show her say something about it in the DR though.  I do agree that they didn't highlight it, but if that had been a Paul strategy for himself we would have see every step of it.

The only thing they showed was her in the DR room saying even though shes throwing it, she won't have to because she is literally afraid. They sould have showed before hand her and Cody planning one winning and one throwing along with reasons
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Naru wrote:
The one dam time we wouldn't mind production meddling to insure that Jess stays another week, they seem to take their moral compus pills....

They have been. Where do you think Josh got the idea to keep Jess and get rid of Elena? Why do you think they keep flip flopping? This week is Paul vs Production instead of Paul and Production vs everyone else
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

They had that one little snip it of Mark saying that was great strategy to make sure she could play veto, but it was so short.  I believe they did show her say something about it in the DR though.  I do agree that they didn't highlight it, but if that had been a Paul strategy for himself we would have see every step of it.

The only thing they showed was her in the DR room saying even though shes throwing it, she won't have to because she is literally afraid.  They sould have showed before hand her and Cody planning one winning and one throwing along with reasons

That's what I mean, they didn't highlight any of it, just showed those quick things. I would have liked to see Raven and Matt standing there saying she was so stupid to throw that comp and it having to be explained to them the concept. They believe they are so smart and such great game players.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:

That's what I mean, they didn't highlight any of it, just showed those quick things.  I would have liked to see Raven and Matt standing there saying she was so stupid to throw that comp and it having to be explained to them the concept.  They believe they are so smart and such great game players.

It won't be long until Raven and Matt are on the outside looking in, many people are already tired of their nonsense. And when they are finally targetted, there will be nothing they can do to stop it.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

They have been.  Where do you think Josh got the idea to keep Jess and get rid of Elena?  Why do you think they keep flip flopping?  This week is Paul vs Production instead of Paul and Production vs everyone else

Production needs to put a bug in Christmas and Kevin's ear. I believe those are the key components. Christmas is the one who keeps talking Josh off the ledge. It drives Christmas crazy that Paul is always in control and basically shoots her down whenever she tries to voice something to the group. So who does she think is going to take Paul out? If they save Jess, they have at least 2 people to use as a weapon against Paul. She gets rid of Elena and cuts that close bond that seems to be forming between Paul and Elena. And she buys herself a bit of safety because she has to know that Cody is going to be gunning for her first.

Kevin is only thinking about having Cody join their team so they have all the strong competitors. If he would stop and think about it (or production gets him to think about it) he could ask for the world from Cody right now and have his and Jess's loyalty for the rest of the game. Kevin just wants people to take him to the end, these would be 2 people who would absolutely stick to that for sure and it's not like their small group have not been talking about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That's what I mean, they didn't highlight any of it, just showed those quick things.  I would have liked to see Raven and Matt standing there saying she was so stupid to throw that comp and it having to be explained to them the concept.  They believe they are so smart and such great game players.

It won't be long until Raven and Matt are on the outside looking in, many people are already tired of their nonsense.  And when they are finally targetted, there will be nothing they can do to stop it.

Actually because of Kevin's "deal" to Cody about keeping Paul, Jason, Alex and Kevin safe he might just be smart to put up Matt and Raven. The likelihood of either of them winning veto is pretty slim for sure, so it increases his chances to win veto and who in the house would pull either of them down off the block? Paul will gun for that veto and then not use it on either of them which shows his colors to the one that stays. Depending on the temptation loser, it could get very sticky for Paul and all of his alliances. If he takes out people who are completely loyal to Paul and he can survive a couple of weeks, then he just might be able to get Paul then.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Tonight's edit was okay in some ways and completely and totally wrong on others.

First of all, when Josh and Christmas talked to Paul about using the ring, Josh left the room and Paul basically told Christmas that she has to use it NO MATTER WHAT Josh says. Josh told her before the picks that he did not want her to use it. That stupid blink was completely fabricated because after the veto draw, Christmas went right to Josh and said she wanted to explain to Josh why she used the replacement ring. She said that Paul made it clear that if Cody's name was drawn and she didn't use it that they would be on the outside of the group looking in, so she knew she had to do it. He said it was probably for the best. And them showing his DR session about the blink they almost couldn't even edit it for him to say he gave her the signal because he started laughing at the end of it.

I thought the edit showing the struggles of Jess and Cody were pretty good. They also showcased a bit more that Cody and Jess made that plan for her to be on the block, etc. BB owed that edit to them.

But, now it looks to me like they are setting things up for tomorrow night showing the fight as the reason that Josh changed his mind about getting the votes to keep Jess. Josh had made that decision shortly after the veto picks, and then confirmed it when Jess lost the veto. This will piss me off if they make it look like she screwed herself by fighting with Josh, when the decision had already been made. Granted, she still shouldn't have done it and at least tried a few other things, but to make it seem like THAT is what caused it will be horseshit.

Now to the OTEV competition. All of them were talking about production being very bitchy to them during that competition. Apparently Elena caused all kinds of delays bitching about everything before they even played the first round. Then apparently Paul made some kind of big deal about where Cody wanted to sit in the group because he thought he was going to try to help Jess win in some way so he said "just so we are clear, there is no helping from the people not playing, right?" He said he did that to shut Cody's bullshit down before it started. But who was it that called out instructions, of course Paul. He was telling Josh to hide his number (which we saw on the episode), but there were supposedly other things like that happening during the comp too.

And they also talked about the fact that Mark had to give Alex and Josh the correct answer to the third round because they were out there searching for an 11 "for a long time" and Mark finally told them it was 10, not 11. In the last round they didn't show it, Alex had the wrong answer again. They didn't really show it on the episode, but I put it in slow motion to see and it was a 10 instead of a 5. Elena said later that if Jess had beaten Mark up that ramp, she would have won the comp because when she was sitting on the sidelines, she whispered the answer to the clue to Elena and she was right about them all. Such a shame that she came that close and about 2 seconds kept her from winning.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 pm

And one more thing, where the hell was the part where they were telling Mark not to use the veto on himself and then Matt and Raven saying (in the same clip that was shown) that Mark was completely selfish and not a team player for using the veto and making Josh put up another person? That was important going forward because it points to Mark maybe seeing his group in a different light in the coming days and if he doesn't just what kind of fucking moron he is to go after Cody if he wins this week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing, where the hell was the part where they were telling Mark not to use the veto on himself and then Matt and Raven saying (in the same clip that was shown) that Mark was completely selfish and not a team player for using the veto and making Josh put up another person?  That was important going forward because it points to Mark maybe seeing his group in a different light in the coming days and if he doesn't just what kind of fucking moron he is to go after Cody if he wins this week.

Right? Love those edits.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:48 pm

And one more thing, apparently Elena gave a really snotty, snarky speech at the veto meeting when asking Mark to use the veto on her. They said it was more directed at Josh than anything else, so I wish they would have shown that.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 am

I cannot wait to see how they spin the Josh/Jess/Cody showdown. I am sure it will put Baby Huey in a positive light. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 am

capricious1 wrote:
I cannot wait to see how they spin the Josh/Jess/Cody showdown. I am sure it will put Baby Huey in a positive light.  Rolling Eyes

Like I said I have a feeling they are setting this up to look like Josh was going to save Jess until their altercation which is not what happened AT ALL. Josh came out of the DR yesterday and was talking to Christmas about it saying he can't get into it with Cody anymore. Then he said they make it so personal and then this.................

I was going to save Jess until her outburst with me.

This tells me the DR put that in his head or told him to go talk about it so they now have the clips they need to make it believable.

And once again last night Paul was telling Josh he NEEDS to be sure and tell Cody that he sent his girlfriend home after the eviction, before the HOH comp to needle him. Josh said he can't do that anymore (sometimes he says he is not allowed, other times he says he doesn't want to do that anymore). Then he said that Matt told him that today too and he said he just told Matt that he (Josh) can't do it anymore, but Matt is free to do it himself to shut him down. Paul then went back at Josh that they could all do it, but it only means something coming from Josh. Then Josh pointed out that the more he does that kind of stuff to Cody the more locked in he gets, so it could actually help him in the HOH comp. Paul dismisses it.

Now of course they won't show Paul TELLING Josh to do any of this. They have only showed a minimal amount of his involvement. I am sure that tonight will be no different. And once again, I will be pissed off and cussing at the TV.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

That whole ring of replacement thing was ridiculous. Notice how the signal changed from a hard blink to just a blink. I was wondering why the feeds were own longer than normal for a veto meeting. It was so they could coach Josh on the reaction and DR sessions they wanted after she used it. Complete and utter horseshit
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
I cannot wait to see how they spin the Josh/Jess/Cody showdown. I am sure it will put Baby Huey in a positive light.  Rolling Eyes

Like I said I have a feeling they are setting this up to look like Josh was going to save Jess until their altercation which is not what happened AT ALL.  Josh came out of the DR yesterday and was talking to Christmas about it saying he can't get into it with Cody anymore.  Then he said they make it so personal and then this.................

I was going to save Jess until her outburst with me.

This tells me the DR put that in his head or told him to go talk about it so they now have the clips they need to make it believable.

And once again last night Paul was telling Josh he NEEDS to be sure and tell Cody that he sent his girlfriend home after the eviction, before the HOH comp to needle him.  Josh said he can't do that anymore (sometimes he says he is not allowed, other times he says he doesn't want to do that anymore).  Then he said that Matt told him that today too and he said he just told Matt that he (Josh) can't do it anymore, but Matt is free to do it himself to shut him down.  Paul then went back at Josh that they could all do it, but it only means something coming from Josh.  Then Josh pointed out that the more he does that kind of stuff to Cody the more locked in he gets, so it could actually help him in the HOH comp.  Paul dismisses it.

Now of course they won't show Paul TELLING Josh to do any of this. They have only showed a minimal amount of his involvement.  I am sure that tonight will be no different.  And once again, I will be pissed off and cussing at the TV.

That will make two of us.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Well, I called it. They set it up to make it look like the fight was what sent Jess home when it had already been decided. Josh might have still been thinking in the back of his mind, but none of his "team" were going to go along with his wishes anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:28 pm

One thing I really enjoyed though was the speech Jess gave. It was quick, concise and drove home her point. And a hour later, they are all still obsessing about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 pm

I wasn't even going to comment on the edit as far as showing Jess and Cody calling Josh fat and those other things, because I knew it was coming. I also knew they would show Paul making his grandstand in the HOH room telling Josh he held his ground, nobody has a right to call him personal names, blah, blah, blah.

But right now not even an hour after the show and Paul is already directing Josh to be a have-not so he can stay in the room and keep Cody from studying (they are assuming that the audio clues will have to do with the temptation comp or veto). He tells him to continue with the pots and pans and tells Jason not to say anything to him about it. Jason said it would be great if Cody punches Josh and had to leave. Josh then said that production told him he can't do anything to try to provoke Cody to hit him.

So right now Cody is alone in the house, has just lost his best friend and the HOH comp and Paul wants to kick him while he is down because he can't beat him any other way. And once again, NONE of this shit will ever be shown.

Since Julie announced next week is a double eviction, I am hoping that since it happens fast and production can't help so much that Paul ends up going out. THAT would make my entire season right there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wasn't even going to comment on the edit as far as showing Jess and Cody calling Josh fat and those other things, because I knew it was coming.  I also knew they would show Paul making his grandstand in the HOH room telling Josh he held his ground, nobody has a right to call him personal names, blah, blah, blah.

But right now not even an hour after the show and Paul is already directing Josh to be a have-not so he can stay in the room and keep Cody from studying (they are assuming that the audio clues will have to do with the temptation comp or veto).  He tells him to continue with the pots and pans and tells Jason not to say anything to him about it.  Jason said it would be great if Cody punches Josh and had to leave.  Josh then said that production told him he can't do anything to try to provoke Cody to hit him.

So right now Cody is alone in the house, has just lost his best friend and the HOH comp and Paul wants to kick him while he is down because he can't beat him any other way.  And once again, NONE of this shit will ever be shown.

Since Julie announced next week is a double eviction, I am hoping that since it happens fast and production can't help so much that Paul ends up going out.  THAT would make my entire season right there.

Well even though she didn't announce it to them, they all know it's double eviction so will be planning for it. Notice how tonight's edit didn't show Mark standing up to Paul. Because it's all Jess and Codys fault.

I will say I agree that Jess did nothing to help herself, but her excuse of being lied to doesn't hold water. What did she have to lose at that point, she gets lied to, she's still gone. Josh played it dumb too. Instead of hinting at it how about saying "Jess, you aren't my target, I want Elena". Bad gameplay on both sides.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well even though she didn't announce it to them, they all know it's double eviction so will be planning for it.  Notice how tonight's edit didn't show Mark standing up to Paul.  Because it's all Jess and Codys fault.

I will say I agree that Jess did nothing to help herself, but her excuse of being lied to doesn't hold water.  What did she have to lose at that point, she gets lied to, she's still gone.  Josh played it dumb too.  Instead of hinting at it how about saying "Jess, you aren't my target, I want Elena". Bad gameplay on both sides.

She did say that she gave up. She at least owned that part. And when Julie said Josh was telling the truth that Elena was his target, she accepted that and said it was her fault too. When she was talking about the lying and backstabbing, I think her point was that even if people had agreed, they still would not have followed through.

And let's be real, Josh's target was irrelevant from the beginning of the week. Each and every time he tried to voice anything about it, people would blab to Paul and Paul would shut it down. He even told Alex and Jason that Josh doesn't vote so it didn't matter what he wanted.

Her and Cody did try with Kevin, but once Kevin named Paul, they knew that deal wouldn't work. Cody did try to tell them what they wanted to hear, but Jason couldn't even go through with a rogue vote to square things up with Cody for saving him week 1. It would not have changed the outcome of the week, but he couldn't even stick his neck out that for, so it was not going to happen.

I am not saying I agree with her just giving up after things went south trying to deal with Kevin, but I can say that I completely understand why a person in her position WOULD give up at that point because I don't recall anyone in recent history who had to endure as much as she did for that period of time in the house.

As far as Josh is concerned, he doesn't shit without getting approval from Christmas and Paul. I thought he showed some resistance after he first won the HOH, and Christmas said she would support whatever he wanted, but that was all an act too so she could pull him back at the end.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 pm

And one more thing, I had forgotten about Mark standing up to Paul and didn't even think about it not being shown (probably because I actually didn't expect it to be anyway), but that is horseshit also. They are starting to clean up Josh's image just like they have Paul's and it is getting really old how they pick and choose their favorites.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:03 am

I understand all of that, but it was horrible gameplay from both Jess, Cody and mostly Josh. Yes, he tried to go talk to them and they weren't having it, but he never mentioned she wasn't his target.. how bout saying "You aren't my target so stfu and let me talk". I know she has every reason to be skeptical, but she's not an idiot and that would certainly change things with me if I heard that. Again, she has nothing to lose by listening, josh needed to lay it out, "look, just don't start any shit with me, and lay low so I can work this"

He never let them in on it, which s a mistake. Instead, he wants to hint at it. Let's say his plan goes through and he barely eviction Elena. Jess wins HoH, is he safe? Maybe, but not as safe if he actually worked a plan with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to love those edits--NOT   

Back to top Go down

Got to love those edits--NOT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next