View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Jokers wrote:
Sat 2:36 PM BBT The five people are confirmed whos competing in Veto. Christmas, Alex, Marlena, Josh. Jessica as well.

How the hell is Chris suppose to do OTEV? fucking morons. Someone tell me if this is true.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Sat 2:36 PM BBT The five people are confirmed whos competing in Veto. Christmas, Alex, Marlena, Josh. Jessica as well.

How the hell is Chris suppose to do OTEV? fucking morons. Someone tell me if this is true.

WHAT???? No way!

Someone please help those of us stuck in the dungeon........

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Can anyone confirm this? Because it is Jokers and well....you know....I still don't see how Chris can do otev if it is but it doesn't matter because Paul has instructed everyone on things to do if it is a spelling comp....another comp I can't see Chris being a part of.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:31 pm

There were all speculating on different comps it might be. Christmas was just trying to look tough. When she got the card from BB after he injury it said that the doctor would determine when she can and cannot compete.

She used her temptation to keep Cody from playing (he was picked) and replaced him with herself. That is no guarantee the POV will be something she can actually do. I am hoping it is physical and she CAN'T compete.

Josh is telling the group over and over and over that he does NOT WANT them to mess with Jess in the POV. He wants everyone to just play and let her have her chance to play that veto. In other words he wants to respect the strong woman he believes she is (and he told her this earlier too) and let it happen. Others keep shooting him down.

He referenced his mother's letter again today with Jess and then with Christmas that he knows he is getting "bombed" at home for the bad things he has done in the game and he wants it to stop, but the rest of the group are not listening.

Now Christmas is talking to Josh alone and saying if she can do it and he wants her to, she can throw the veto to whoever he wants her to. If she wanted to do this, I am not sure why they hell she used the temptation in the first place, but maybe it was show for Paul.

They are talking about if it is a spelling veto, 1 person stays in the slime, sand or whatever and searches for letters to give to the other people. If it is stay fold, the usual group against 1 person strategy is in play (certain people stay every time, the others fold every time), if it is OTEV they will make sure someone always blocks Jess's path, etc.

I am thinking if they do this shit to Jess and she loses. Josh will once again try to talk to her because he cares about her opinion for whatever reason. She will lay into him and say something like the entire group once again ganged up on her and he helped them do it. I can see this getting to Josh enough that if he has the POV he might take her down himself or direct the person who wins (assuming it is not Mark or Elena) to do it for him because he feels so strongly about what the group does to shit on Jess once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Naru wrote:
Can anyone confirm this? Because it is Jokers and well....you know....I still don't see how Chris can do otev if it is but it doesn't matter because Paul has instructed everyone on things to do if it is a spelling comp....another comp I can't see Chris being a part of.

Nobody can confirm what the veto comp is because nobody knows
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Mark won veto. Josh and Christmas want Mark to stay on the block, but if he uses it, they will put up Raven on the block. Christmas offered to go on the block, but Josh said he doesn't want to do that. He said if he keeps her off the block she will vote the way he wants.

Apparently Cody was a dick to Christmas which probably sealed Jess's fate no matter what Josh wanted before.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mark won veto.  Josh and Christmas want Mark to stay on the block, but if he uses it, they will put up Raven on the block.  Christmas offered to go on the block, but Josh said he doesn't want to do that.  He said if he keeps her off the block she will vote the way he wants.

Apparently Cody was a dick to Christmas which probably sealed Jess's fate no matter what Josh wanted before.

He would be stupid to not use it. And Christmas would be a dumb replacementment. I think Josh is still adamant about keeping Jess and sending Elena out. Even when the big group sat around strategizing the veto, Josh pointed out that she tried to take control and tell everyone what to do.

Production is getting in Josh's ear big time, they want Jess/Cody in the house. This week is now labeled Paul vs Production.

As far as Christmas being pissed, what did she expect when she stupidly used that temptation. It should have been saved for when her side is in actual trouble
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Mark won veto.  Josh and Christmas want Mark to stay on the block, but if he uses it, they will put up Raven on the block.  Christmas offered to go on the block, but Josh said he doesn't want to do that.  He said if he keeps her off the block she will vote the way he wants.

He would be stupid to not use it.  And Christmas would be a dumb replacementment.  I think Josh is still adamant about keeping Jess and sending Elena out.  Even when the big group sat around strategizing the veto, Josh pointed out that she tried to take control and tell everyone what to do.

Production is getting in Josh's ear big time, they want Jess/Cody in the house.  This week is now labeled Paul vs Production.

As far as Christmas being pissed, what did she expect when she stupidly used that temptation.  It should have been saved for when her side is in actual trouble

Mark just told Josh he was going to use it. He told him it is not a trust issue. He said there are some people who have been questioning him lately and votes flip all the time. He doesn't want to pack his shit and worry about it for 4 days and the paranoia and such. Josh is telling him he is okay with that and he would do the same thing. Mark is assuring Josh that he is on their side. Apparently, Jess went out in the first or second round, but Mark almost slipped and she would have beaten him there. They think she might have been able to win from there because both Josh and Alex were confused on one of the questions and Mark had to help them in some way. So, he said that should show something. Anyway, Josh is telling him he sees the changes in Mark and likes what he sees. He will tell all the others that he is okay with Mark using it.

Now as far as Christmas as a replacement, I believe based on her conversation with Josh afterward that she was offering to get someone else to offer too. Josh said he would never put her up. She then said "who the hell would vote me out?" (if she only knew what the house consensus is about her she wouldn't be saying that). Anyway, he is considering Raven being the replacement. Now this is an interesting thing here because we will get so see just how "chill" she is being on the block. She seems to think it is so easy. Plus, Jason and Kevin want her gone in the worst way, but Alex resists their talks about that because she says that "Raven never lies"............yes she honestly thinks this. Not saying she would go home, but it will be fun if there are any weird things going on that will make her feel hinky about anything. If it comes down to it, I think Matt will offer to go up because he does not want his "gypsy" to be on the block, so it won't happen anyway now that I think about it.

The Christmas thing, she honestly doesn't understand why Cody and Jess are upset with her right now. She was talking to Elena and asking Elena why Jess is okay with her (Elena) but not Christmas. Seriously? Cody got picked to play and Christmas shit on that and then she couldn't even compete because it was OTEV. But yet Jess using the hex to save her and Cody was a violation worthy of more bullying from everyone in the house?

Christmas actually told Elena that Jess needs to separate the game from the personal and just get over it. There is no reason to stop talking to her, etc. Again, SERIOUSLY? Elena somewhat defended Jess by saying that separating game and personal is very hard because Elena herself has had hurt feelings in this game, like this week having to be a pawn in this situation.

Half these fucking people would be in a corner in the fetal position if they had endured even have what Jess has been through in this house. But yet she continues with her daily stuff. She engages people when she so desires and stays silent to others. She stands her ground, and I respect that. It is too bad that she is going home and it basically rolls back to not pulling Ramses off the block to ensure Josh went home. Had she done that, it would have been a very different game for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 am

Now Christmas is telling Josh he has to have another conversation with Mark to tell him he has to stay on the block to prove his loyalty to the group and that he is not in an alliance with Cody. She told Josh to just tell Mark that he (Josh) believes him and trusts him, but others in the house don't and nobody wants to go on the block in his place.

If Mark agrees to this he is a fucking moron. All it would take would be for someone like Raven or Alex (who called him out hard after the HOH comp this week) to get it in their head for whatever reason that Mark did something shady and things could flip. He is a gutless wonder for sure, but this one would take the cake.

And Josh has finally caved to the pressure of the group that Jess needs to go instead of the target HE wanted for his HOH being Elena. I think because Jess shunned Christmas after she used the temptation to stop Cody from competing, which I still don't know what the hell Christmas could expect from that one, but these people have a weird logic.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 am

Listening to these people justify why Mark should not use the veto just blows my mind. One of the arguments they are giving Josh to use when he talks to Mark is that Josh has talked with people and "nobody feels comfortable going on the block in his place" if he uses it. Okay, so if none of them feel comfortable, how the hell is HE supposed to feel comfortable staying on the block?

Another one is that he needs to do this to prove his loyalty and that people can trust him moving forward. So, this means several people in the house are questioning his integrity and loyalty in the house................Again, why would this make him feel comfortable staying on the block?

These arguments are just plain stupid. If I was in Mark's position and they gather everyone in the house to pressure him about it, I would just stand up and say this............

Look, I went on the block as a pawn without bitching or anything else. I went out and fought my ass off to win the veto just as the group asked me to in order to ensure that Jess would go home. Now the more all of you push me not to use the veto and tell me how uncomfortable all of you are about going on the block, tells me maybe I have something to be worried about and maybe I wasn't a pawn in the first place. So, with that in mind, I am using it on myself and will be voting to evict Jess on Thursday. If anyone has any further questions, let me know.

And then I would walk away. He has to know he is on the bottom of the group anyway, so why not stand up and show he is not the doormat they all think he is. He has made jury now, which is supposedly a milestone he was waiting for in order to "really start playing" so now let's see it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
Listening to these people justify why Mark should not use the veto just blows my mind.  One of the arguments they are giving Josh to use when he talks to Mark is that Josh has talked with people and "nobody feels comfortable going on the block in his place" if he uses it.  Okay, so if none of them feel comfortable, how the hell is HE supposed to feel comfortable staying on the block?

Another one is that he needs to do this to prove his loyalty and that people can trust him moving forward.  So, this means several people in the house are questioning his integrity and loyalty in the house................Again, why would this make him feel comfortable staying on the block?

These arguments are just plain stupid.  If I was in Mark's position and they gather everyone in the house to pressure him about it, I would just stand up and say this............

Look, I went on the block as a pawn without bitching or anything else.  I went out and fought my ass off to win the veto just as the group asked me to in order to ensure that Jess would go home.  Now the more all of you push me not to use the veto and tell me how uncomfortable all of you are about going on the block, tells me maybe I have something to be worried about and maybe I wasn't a pawn in the first place.  So, with that in mind, I am using it on myself and will be voting to evict Jess on Thursday.  If anyone has any further questions, let me know.

And then I would walk away.  He has to know he is on the bottom of the group anyway, so why not stand up and show he is not the doormat they all think he is.  He has made jury now, which is supposedly a milestone he was waiting for in order to "really start playing" so now let's see it.

This is nothing new, it happens all the time where someone wins veto and is asked not to use it. It would be foolish not to and if anyone were to hold it against him, then they are just as foolish.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 am

I know it is nothing new and he would be a fool for using. I am just always amazed at the stupid arguments people try to use to get someone to NOT use a veto from season to season. And when they are in a group without the veto holder there, they all seem convinced that their arguments have validity. It is one thing to be strategizing about what to say, but when they actually think that the veto holder SHOULD buy those arguments it fascinates me.

And to add irony to it, they are making plans for next week to stack the temptation comp, choose someone to go into the comp to throw it to keep Cody from being the third nominee and guaranteed veto, and who are the "pawns" again next week? Yep, Mark and Elena. And then Matt came up with a "brilliant" idea. If he or Raven have to go up to replace Mark, then they have an excuse to tell Mark and Elena as to why they chose them..............because Mark didn't build their trust by staying on the block putting their game in jeopardy. Wow, his brilliance is almost astonishing, right! And what a tough guy he is all of the sudden! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 am

Idiots!!!  BBAD, bitching that Jess gets all the breaks and she must be someone famous.......are they that dumb????  Paul, hello?  Gifts galore for that one and they just don't see it.  They are so focused on hating Cody and Jess.....grrrrrrrr....idiots.

Oops, sorry, a bit off topic. Mark MUST use the veto, he would be a fool not to. Christmas was also a fool for using hers......karma......

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Well I am happy that Mark won the veto and I wouldn't mind seeing El go out the door this week to fuck up Paul's plan and to kick Mark in the ass to make him start playing the game. That being said....I don't think El will go out the door. I think Jess will and it will be a shame. Cody and Jess are the only two making this season interesting. Unlike Lapdog and Princess booby head. (hows that ctown.....can I come out now?)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Naru wrote:
Well I am happy that Mark won the veto and I wouldn't mind seeing El go out the door this week to fuck up Paul's plan and to kick Mark in the ass to make him start playing the game. That being said....I don't think El will go out the door. I think Jess will and it will be a shame. Cody and Jess are the only two making this season interesting. Unlike Lapdog and Princess booby head. (hows that ctown.....can I come out now?)

Unfortunately you are right. Josh has caved on his own plan. When Christmas caved at the veto meeting and used her temptation to remove Cody from playing, any hope of Jess even entertaining anyone talking to her is gone. She is going to assume there is a blindside maneuver meant to make her and Cody look stupid if any olive branches are offered, or a trap to make it look like Cody and Jess were actively working against Elena in a dirty underhanded way, which pretty much gives Cody nobody to try to rely on (not that Mark and Elena will be much help unless they quit sucking on Paul's ass), but that is probably the only potential.

Kevin told her to go talk to Christmas to see if there is anything that can be done (he found out Christmas would have been okay with Elena going and Josh also pitched the idea early), but after that veto blindside with the temptation she is not going to trust anything Christmas say anyway. And while I always believe that nobody should ever just lay down and die, if there was ever a player that has the right to do so, it is her. She has endured more than any player I can think of for this length of time in the house. It really is a shame because like you said Naru, her and Cody together in the house were the only people keeping it interesting, and Cody may be a physical comp beast, but the mental comps will trip him up when he needs to know house facts for sure because he has not been thinking in those terms. Hopefully Jess will download some of that information to him before she leaves and in his solitude following her departure he will have plenty of time to keep memorizing the stuff.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Naru wrote:

Princess booby head !!!!!! Love this!  We could also call her Princess sloppy pancake when she piles that rats nest up on her deluded head.

ps( I finished the tunnel out of the dungeon, I used Alex's cat ears, it is close to ctown and Grodner's love room, we must be careful).

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Mark used veto on himself. Raven is on the block and already getting bitchy.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mark used veto on himself.  Raven is on the block and already getting bitchy.

It's ridiculous, Matt is legitimately complaining that Mark sends a huge message by using the veto on himself that he doesn't trust anyone. He actually said that there is not one Pro for him to use veto on himself. How about that he's no longer on the block. That seems like a pretty big Pro on his part.

If they try to use that as an excuse to put him up later, they are going to do nothing but look petty. BB101 tells you not to be on the block if you have any control over it.

Raven is actually playing it off like shes excited because she can mention her disease during the eviction speech. I hope BB tells her she is not allowed to plug her Go Fund Page. What would be really great is if she starts annoying everyone even more that Paul just tell's everyone "You know, to hell with it, I can't take this girl. Get her out of here and we'll deal with the others next week"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It's ridiculous, Matt is legitimately complaining that Mark sends a huge message by using the veto on himself that he doesn't trust anyone.  He actually said that there is not one Pro for him to use veto on himself.  How about  that he's no longer on the block.  That seems like a pretty big Pro on his part.

If they try to use that as an excuse to put him up later, they are going to do nothing but look petty.  BB101 tells you not to be on the block if you have any control over it.  

Raven is actually playing it off like shes excited because she can mention her disease during the eviction speech.  I hope BB tells her she is not allowed to plug her Go Fund Page.  What would be really great is if she starts annoying everyone even more that Paul just tell's everyone "You know, to hell with it, I can't take this girl.  Get her out of here and we'll deal with the others next week"

Yes but remember Paul said the gates to heaven could open up and tell him to vote out El and he would still vote out Jess. So the only way Paul changes target is if it gets back to him that Rat nest head or the walking flotational device are targeting him.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:45 pm

I posted some of the comments that Raven made within the first 30 minutes of her being on the block. She bitched about the dishes not being washed, when any other time her and Matt go in there and do them. There are times when people have gone in there to wash them and she shoos them away saying her and Matt will take care of it, but today it was a travesty. She even said the dirty dishes were causing her anxiety more than being on the block.

Then Matt started on this crap about Mark showing his true colors for using the veto on himself and it being such an awful sin having done it. And that is when Raven said that she better NOT get 2 votes or she will murder Mark. Then Christmas pointed out that Cody had always held Raven in high regard and wanted her to go far in this game (because of her illness) and now they will see his "actual true colors" if he votes to evict Raven.

They were seriously saying that Cody would be out of line and not a man of his word if he votes to evict Raven after all he has said. They dismissed that what she did to Jess would warrant Cody turning on Raven and voting against her.

Are these people for real? I get game strategy and talking ridiculous when you need to color someone in a certain light, but these are just chit-chat conversations and they still can't be real. Or maybe they are just that delusional. In this same conversation Christmas kept saying she doesn't understand why Cody is such a dick to her too.

Oh and of course, the dirty dishes, then the audio clue with the baby crying that startled Raven, as well as being on the block made her sick earlier. She said she can't handle all this anxiety and Matt had to hold her for a while. By Thursday she will probably have to have an IV, pain meds and a wheelchair to get around the house.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I posted some of the comments that Raven made within the first 30 minutes of her being on the block.  She bitched about the dishes not being washed, when any other time her and Matt go in there and do them.  There are times when people have gone in there to wash them and she shoos them away saying her and Matt will take care of it, but today it was a travesty.  She even said the dirty dishes were causing her anxiety more than being on the block.

Then Matt started on this crap about Mark showing his true colors for using the veto on himself and it being such an awful sin having done it.  And that is when Raven said that she better NOT get 2 votes or she will murder Mark.  Then Christmas pointed out that Cody had always held Raven in high regard and wanted her to go far in this game (because of her illness) and now they will see his "actual true colors" if he votes to evict Raven.  

They were seriously saying that Cody would be out of line and not a man of his word if he votes to evict Raven after all he has said.  They dismissed that what she did to Jess would warrant Cody turning on Raven and voting against her.

Are these people for real?  I get game strategy and talking ridiculous when you need to color someone in a certain light, but these are just chit-chat conversations and they still can't be real.  Or maybe they are just that delusional.  In this same conversation Christmas kept saying she doesn't understand why Cody is such a dick to her too.

Oh and of course, the dirty dishes, then the audio clue with the baby crying that startled Raven, as well as being on the block made her sick earlier.  She said she can't handle all this anxiety and Matt had to hold her for a while.  By Thursday she will probably have to have an IV, pain meds and a wheelchair to get around the house.

This bitch needs to self evict or I'm libel to break into the house just to evict the shit out of her princess booby, rat infected, narcissistic, hypochondriac ass. Angry Babble Face Punch! Angry Babble Face Slap Angry Babble Kick Balz! Angry Babble

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I posted some of the comments that Raven made within the first 30 minutes of her being on the block.  She bitched about the dishes not being washed, when any other time her and Matt go in there and do them.  There are times when people have gone in there to wash them and she shoos them away saying her and Matt will take care of it, but today it was a travesty.  She even said the dirty dishes were causing her anxiety more than being on the block.

Then Matt started on this crap about Mark showing his true colors for using the veto on himself and it being such an awful sin having done it.  And that is when Raven said that she better NOT get 2 votes or she will murder Mark.  Then Christmas pointed out that Cody had always held Raven in high regard and wanted her to go far in this game (because of her illness) and now they will see his "actual true colors" if he votes to evict Raven.  

They were seriously saying that Cody would be out of line and not a man of his word if he votes to evict Raven after all he has said.  They dismissed that what she did to Jess would warrant Cody turning on Raven and voting against her.

Are these people for real?  I get game strategy and talking ridiculous when you need to color someone in a certain light, but these are just chit-chat conversations and they still can't be real.  Or maybe they are just that delusional.  In this same conversation Christmas kept saying she doesn't understand why Cody is such a dick to her too.

Oh and of course, the dirty dishes, then the audio clue with the baby crying that startled Raven, as well as being on the block made her sick earlier.  She said she can't handle all this anxiety and Matt had to hold her for a while.  By Thursday she will probably have to have an IV, pain meds and a wheelchair to get around the house.

This bitch needs to self evict or I'm libel to break into the house just to evict the shit out of her princess booby, rat infected, narcissistic, hypochondriac ass. Angry Babble Face Punch! Angry Babble Face Slap Angry Babble Kick Balz! Angry Babble

But Naru, she has 2 terminal diseases and is a sweet southern belle that everyone in the house and all of America love with all their heart! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It's ridiculous, Matt is legitimately complaining that Mark sends a huge message by using the veto on himself that he doesn't trust anyone.  He actually said that there is not one Pro for him to use veto on himself.  How about  that he's no longer on the block.  That seems like a pretty big Pro on his part.

If they try to use that as an excuse to put him up later, they are going to do nothing but look petty.  BB101 tells you not to be on the block if you have any control over it.  

Raven is actually playing it off like shes excited because she can mention her disease during the eviction speech.  I hope BB tells her she is not allowed to plug her Go Fund Page.  What would be really great is if she starts annoying everyone even more that Paul just tell's everyone "You know, to hell with it, I can't take this girl.  Get her out of here and we'll deal with the others next week"

I wonder if Julie's mic is open while they give her speeches and if so wouldn't it be epic if Raven started talking about her Go Fund Me page and stuff and the audience booed her just enough or everyone in the house to hear it?! chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I wonder if Julie's mic is open while they give her speeches and if so wouldn't it be epic if Raven started talking about her Go Fund Me page and stuff and the audience booed her just enough or everyone in the house to hear it?!  chuckle

I don't think Julie even pays attention during the speeches, there's alot of times Julie is live tweeting during a live show. Well at least her intern is.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

But Naru, she has 2 terminal diseases and is a sweet southern belle that everyone in the house and all of America love with all their heart!  Sarcastic

Am I not part of America and I don't like her and I know there is a few here that don't like her ether and would like to kick her skank ass.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The veto-Josh's HOH   

Back to top Go down

The veto-Josh's HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1