Josh HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Josh is HoH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Well this should make an interesting week with Josh as HoH. It could actually be rather entertaining. Huh HoH-itis and chaos ahead.

It will be fun watching if he even discusses a back door option or just wants to put them both up.

But remember, the temptation comp comes first. If Pauls side is smart, each and every one of them will play.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Josh HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Well Paul gets what he wants again. They were all hoping that he would win to be the one to send Cody or Jess home. Only chance now is for one to win temptation comp and the other to win POV, but that is not going to happen.

Sign the check, the game is Paul's.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Sorry Ctown, I didn't see this thread before I started the other one. So you can move my comment over here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry Ctown, I didn't see this thread before I started the other one.  So you can move my comment over here.

No worries, I merged them. I'll comment on this in a bit, just leaving work and have all kinds of thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well Paul gets what he wants again.  They were all hoping that he would win to be the one to send Cody or Jess home.  Only chance now is for one to win temptation comp and the other to win POV, but that is not going to happen.

Sign the check, the game is Paul's.

There's a lot of game to be played. Paul wasn't going anywhere this week anyhow.

The madness has already begun. Josh stated that this is going to be the biggest power trip in BB history. Paul told him to put Mark right back as a have not (sorry, but that's dirty pool, he's already been on it the past two)

Tempers flaring already between Mark and Alex.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Josh and Christmas had a discussion. Josh does not want to be Paul's puppet. Says he wants to backdoor Elena and keep Paul in the dark.

Welcome to a Josh HoH
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Quote :
. 8:00-9:00 AM: Josh told Christmas that whatever they talk about is between the two of them, not Paul. Christmas said she trusts Paul but he has his own motives. Josh told Christmas he wants Elena out. Christmas told Josh there are already people commenting on there being two HoHs because of Paul. Josh told Christmas he doesn’t necessarily want Cody and Jessica to go this week. He said he wont mind if one of them goes home, but he wont care if they save themselves either. Josh said Elena is worrying him a lot and she is locked in with Cody, Jessica, Paul, Matt and Raven. Josh said Elena is a great liar and she is extremely persuasive. Josh used his talk with her last night in the storage room as evidence. Josh said he is locked in on Elena and wants her out. Josh mentioned that Cody and Jessica will still be big targets. Josh revealed that his plan is to backdoor Elena. Josh thinks it is a red flag that Elena dropped her showmance and dropped Cody and Jessica so quickly. Josh said Paul doesn’t see it since it’s good for Paul’s game to have Elena around. Josh said he doesn’t care who Elena is up next to, cause he wants her out. Christmas said it would be hard to convince the house of that. Josh said a red flag for him last night was Paul asking him to go get him water when he was in his HoH room, because he wanted to have the HoH room alone with Elena. Christmas said there is no way Paul can be kicked Josh out of the room. Josh said it only confirmed more why he needs Elena out. Josh pointed out that Mark will be by himself, and Cody and Jessica will remain targets, and they separate Elena from Paul. Josh said he is argument will be that he knew where Cody and Jessica stood, but Elena played him and would not own up to it. Christmas said Josh is going to need more than that. Christmas said the longer that Elena is in the house, the more potent she is. Christmas suggested that Josh have a conversation with Jessica prior to nominations. She said to present it in a way that he has a bigger plan, so trust what he is doing. Josh said if things don’t go as planned, she will throw that in his face. Josh said he knows he will have Alex, Jason and Kevin’s support. Christmas said she would be the fourth vote. Josh said they need one more vote. Christmas told Josh that Cody or Jessica would be the fifth vote if one of them is on the block. Josh said he will tell Paul he did him a favour and went to bat for him, so do him a solid this week. Christmas suggested that Josh tell Jessica he is going to do her a favour to let she and Cody get to jury, so he wants her to do him a solid. They agreed that Elena cannot be put up and Josh cannot take a shot at her unless Josh has the votes. Christmas said they will have the votes as long as either Cody or Jessica are not on the block. Christmas warned Josh that making that move could cause a rift since everyone wants Cody and Jessica out. The two agreed that Jessica has to go if she is on the block with Cody. Christmas said to tell people he hasn’t thought of a replacement nominee. Josh said he will not tell Paul anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 pm

I wondered when Christmas was going to make her move against Paul. She has been quietly building her army by befriending Josh and Kevin (although push comes to shove Kevin will choose Paul). She is trying to connect with Alex, but that is not as successful as she thinks.

She was the first one to go to Jess after the veto meeting of the Ramses week and tell her she had to vote for Josh. So basically the only one who didn't lie to her (even though she knew about the blindside). When her and Cody were arguing, Christmas swooped in to be the first one to be a sounding board. Sure she had ulterior motives, but she still did it in a very supportive way.

Christmas knows that Mark and Elena can't stand her and the feelings are mutual. So, this is right up her alley. Christmas has built up enough equity with Jess and Cody that they won't even look her way, but it is her chance to get rid of Paul and others. I have to give her credit she is pretty smart and she plays Josh like a fiddle. The problem is that she is pretty condescending and her pain meds make it worse, so not sure she has longevity as she thinks she does. Plus when Josh shares this information with Alex, Jason and Kevin, they will absolutely run to Paul and he will jump all over Josh. The question is will it push Josh into doing what HE feels is best or will he back down and give in?

Now, I need to go back and listen to the conversation that Christmas and Paul had about her temptation. He wanted exact details. On Jokers it said they decided it was something they should hold for later, but not sure if this was Paul's idea or if Christmas was shooting down HIS idea to use it this week. I could see him threaten to expose her temptation to the others if she doesn't use it if he thinks it is needed in a backdoor plan this week.

I guess there might be some entertainment this week, but I am still not going to get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wondered when Christmas was going to make her move against Paul.  She has been quietly building her army by befriending Josh and Kevin (although push comes to shove Kevin will choose Paul).  She is trying to connect with Alex, but that is not as successful as she thinks.  

She was the first one to go to Jess after the veto meeting of the Ramses week and tell her she had to vote for Josh.  So basically the only one who didn't lie to her (even though she knew about the blindside).  When her and Cody were arguing, Christmas swooped in to be the first one to be a sounding board.  Sure she had ulterior motives, but she still did it in a very supportive way.  

Christmas knows that Mark and Elena can't stand her and the feelings are mutual.  So, this is right up her alley.  Christmas has built up enough equity with Jess and Cody that they won't even look her way, but it is her chance to get rid of Paul and others.  I have to give her credit she is pretty smart and she plays Josh like a fiddle.  The problem is that she is pretty condescending and her pain meds make it worse, so not sure she has longevity as she thinks she does.  Plus when Josh shares this information with Alex, Jason and Kevin, they will absolutely run to Paul and he will jump all over Josh.  The question is will it push Josh into doing what HE feels is best or will he back down and give in?

Now, I need to go back and listen to the conversation that Christmas and Paul had about her temptation.  He wanted exact details.  On Jokers it said they decided it was something they should hold for later, but not sure if this was Paul's idea or if Christmas was shooting down HIS idea to use it this week.  I could see him threaten to expose her temptation to the others if she doesn't use it if he thinks it is needed in a backdoor plan this week.

I guess there might be some entertainment this week, but I am still not going to get my hopes up.

You're giving Christmas too much credit. Josh proposed this idea to her, not the other way around. Now, I'm not saying that josh came up with this on his own. It reeks of DR manipulation. Production wants Cody and Jess in the house to create tension. Let's see how it all plays out once Paul gets wind of it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wondered when Christmas was going to make her move against Paul.  She has been quietly building her army by befriending Josh and Kevin (although push comes to shove Kevin will choose Paul).  She is trying to connect with Alex, but that is not as successful as she thinks.  

She was the first one to go to Jess after the veto meeting of the Ramses week and tell her she had to vote for Josh.  So basically the only one who didn't lie to her (even though she knew about the blindside).  When her and Cody were arguing, Christmas swooped in to be the first one to be a sounding board.  Sure she had ulterior motives, but she still did it in a very supportive way.  

Christmas knows that Mark and Elena can't stand her and the feelings are mutual.  So, this is right up her alley.  Christmas has built up enough equity with Jess and Cody that they won't even look her way, but it is her chance to get rid of Paul and others.  I have to give her credit she is pretty smart and she plays Josh like a fiddle.  The problem is that she is pretty condescending and her pain meds make it worse, so not sure she has longevity as she thinks she does.  Plus when Josh shares this information with Alex, Jason and Kevin, they will absolutely run to Paul and he will jump all over Josh.  The question is will it push Josh into doing what HE feels is best or will he back down and give in?

Now, I need to go back and listen to the conversation that Christmas and Paul had about her temptation.  He wanted exact details.  On Jokers it said they decided it was something they should hold for later, but not sure if this was Paul's idea or if Christmas was shooting down HIS idea to use it this week.  I could see him threaten to expose her temptation to the others if she doesn't use it if he thinks it is needed in a backdoor plan this week.

You're giving Christmas too much credit.  Josh proposed this idea to her, not the other way around.  Now, I'm not saying that josh came up with this on his own.  It reeks of DR manipulation.  Production wants Cody and Jess in the house to create tension.  Let's see how it all plays out once Paul gets wind of it.

I am not talking about this 1 conversation. She has been spending A LOT of time with Josh and Kevin for a couple of weeks. The other day she sat and talked to Josh for almost an hour talking about playing his own game, not being a follower and all this stuff.

When Josh talked to Elena last night he regurgitated A LOT of what Christmas said to him............you have to play your own game........you are a smart person.............etc. Basically programming him.

Then in the HOH room Paul went into the bathroom and she told Josh not to do EVERYTHING Paul tells him to do. Then unbeknownst to Paul, Josh was not taking it well that Paul was basically making Josh his bitch last night. Telling him what they should do with the wine and then when he said he wanted a glass at least with Kevin last night, Paul sent him downstairs to get glasses. Then while he was downstairs he sends Jason out to yell down to Josh that they are going to open it without him if he doesn't hurry up. Then later on Paul wanted to talk to Elena alone and sent Josh downstairs to get water for him and Josh knew it was so Paul could use the room to talk to Elena.

Christmas told him last night that she wanted to talk to him this morning so HE could decide what HE wanted to do. It just so happened that his idea wasn't lined up with Paul and Christmas jumped on it. I think she sees that the only way Paul leaves the house is if Cody and Jess stay. So I stand by my assessment that Christmas is playing Josh like a fiddle. She took the wounded bird, built him up, tells him he is smart, helps him integrate with people and will now use him as a weapon.

And I went back to listen to her conversation with Christmas about the temptation and it was Christmas that was trying not to have to use it. Paul said it increases the odds if they put up a strong pawn like Alex beside Jess and then one of their own people lose temptation and are the third nominee, they only have to beat Jess in the POV unless Cody gets picked. But if he gets picked then she can stop him from competing. First she said she wanted to hold onto it. Then she said why would they not just put them both up there to ensure that one of them is up there on Thursday. Paul said they want to keep Cody out of POV or he will win, etc. She was poking holes in his theories and then just said she was tired and probably not thinking clearly, but she would find out if there is an expiration date on her temptation and they would talk after the veto.

Now if Christmas were smart and wanting to try to further this agenda that Josh put forth, she would have had a quick conversation with Jess and tell her to keep it to herself but she doesn't think Josh wants to actually target them so they can play the veto accordingly. Hell she could even say that Jess should go out there and win temptation because more people want her out because they don't think Cody can play without her. This could change their strategy going into that temptation comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Now if Christmas were smart and wanting to try to further this agenda that Josh put forth, she would have had a quick conversation with Jess and tell her to keep it to herself but she doesn't think Josh wants to actually target them so they can play the veto accordingly.  Hell she could even say that Jess should go out there and win temptation because more people want her out because they don't think Cody can play without her.  This could change their strategy going into that temptation comp.

She actually came up with something better than this. She is going to have Josh have that conversation with Jess. He already told Jess that he wants to talk to her but there were too many people around. They didn't have that chance before the temptation comp started so a lot of it will be determined with how the comp plays out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Now if Christmas were smart and wanting to try to further this agenda that Josh put forth, she would have had a quick conversation with Jess and tell her to keep it to herself but she doesn't think Josh wants to actually target them so they can play the veto accordingly.  Hell she could even say that Jess should go out there and win temptation because more people want her out because they don't think Cody can play without her.  This could change their strategy going into that temptation comp.

She actually came up with something better than this.  She is going to have Josh have that conversation with Jess.  He already told Jess that he wants to talk to her but there were too many people around.  They didn't have that chance before the temptation comp started so a lot of it will be determined with how the comp plays out.

I knew Josh was going to ask to talk to her, but if Christmas had given her a quick heads up that there may be an opening, then this meeting between the two of them might go a bit better. You have to understand this from Jess and Cody's perspective. Even though Jess has taken to laughing at Josh and he really doesn't bother her anymore, I am not sure she will believe that someone has not put him up to this "talk" they are having. She has a right to be paranoid about every talk she has with anyone, but if she had a bit of a heads up before the temptation (2 sentences from Christmas would suffice), they go into this comp knowing there is a chance, especially if those 2 sentences were followed up with Josh asking to talk.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

She actually came up with something better than this.  She is going to have Josh have that conversation with Jess.  He already told Jess that he wants to talk to her but there were too many people around.  They didn't have that chance before the temptation comp started so a lot of it will be determined with how the comp plays out.

I knew Josh was going to ask to talk to her, but if Christmas had given her a quick heads up that there may be an opening, then this meeting between the two of them might go a bit better.  You have to understand this from Jess and Cody's perspective.  Even though Jess has taken to laughing at Josh and he really doesn't bother her anymore, I am not sure she will believe that someone has not put him up to this "talk" they are having.  She has a right to be paranoid about every talk she has with anyone, but if she had a bit of a heads up before the temptation (2 sentences from Christmas would suffice), they go into this comp knowing there is a chance, especially if those 2 sentences were followed up with Josh asking to talk.  

When the position would benefit her to not being on the block, she would be stupid not to listen. Especially if its a back door plan against someone that is not Jess or Cody. Sure, she would be suspicious, but what does she really have to do? All Josh would be asking is in the event that Elena is on the block, I need you to vote her out, in exchange, I will make sure you and Cody are safe. She has nothing to lose in that situation.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I knew Josh was going to ask to talk to her, but if Christmas had given her a quick heads up that there may be an opening, then this meeting between the two of them might go a bit better.  You have to understand this from Jess and Cody's perspective.  Even though Jess has taken to laughing at Josh and he really doesn't bother her anymore, I am not sure she will believe that someone has not put him up to this "talk" they are having.  She has a right to be paranoid about every talk she has with anyone, but if she had a bit of a heads up before the temptation (2 sentences from Christmas would suffice), they go into this comp knowing there is a chance, especially if those 2 sentences were followed up with Josh asking to talk.  

When the position would benefit her to not being on the block, she would be stupid not to listen.  Especially if its a back door plan against someone that is not Jess or Cody.  Sure, she would be suspicious, but what does she really have to do?  All Josh would be asking is in the event that Elena is on the block, I need you to vote her out, in exchange, I will make sure you and Cody are safe.  She has nothing to lose in that situation.

I agree with you. The problem is that Josh has been used as a weapon against her and Cody almost since the game began. She is going to go into this talk with a high amount of skepticism and attitude, expecting Josh to berate her and tell her that Cody is a loser, she should have let him go and play the victim, and then she will ultimately be put on the block anyway. If Christmas, someone Jess has a slight amount of trust in, just said there may be hope for you and Cody to make jury, Josh wants to talk after the comp, but don't tell him I told you anything about it.

I was in no way saying that she shouldn't talk or shouldn't take ANY deal offered to her at this point for sure. I am just saying that an olive branch from Josh would be highly suspect, and in her shoes I am not sure I would believe what I am being told thinking Paul was behind some other kind of psychological game with me.

But hopefully since she is a fan of the show, she knows something the impossible becomes possible, so maybe she will pick up on the opportunity and shine the apple a bit. Hell even Cody said last night that he has seen in past seasons that big groups like this start nipping at each other and if the people on the bottom just keep quiet and keep their cool something comes to them. Maybe he was more right than he thought.

Again, not getting my hopes up because I don't think Josh can pull off hiding things from Paul very well, especially since Paul is also sleeping in the HOH room too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:16 am

Poor Paul. All his plans are going to shit once again. He thought Josh winning HOH was a slam dunk. He thought Josh would be like Play-Doh and do everything he was told. But Josh has other ideas and ever if Jess ends up going home, it will still be very entertaining to watch Paul stroke out over all of it.

Josh's logic for wanting Elena out is pretty solid. He said he does not respect people who are disloyal. If someone is supposed to be playing on your team, but when shit gets hot, they drop you and go to the other side, then what makes you think they won't do that to you? He said that Elena even dropped Mark because of other people. He doesn't respect that. He also said that Elena talks very well and can manipulate people and he thinks she is shady.

He said at least Cody and Jess came straight at him. He knew where they stood. They did hide behind others and they were loyal to each other, he respects that. He still wants them gone, but he sees Elena as a bigger threat to HIS OWN game. He told Christmas last night that Cody and Jess are not going to come straight after him if they win next week but he can't say that about Elena or Mark for sure.

This is very sound logic. Listening to him articulate it is kind of amusing, but it is not an emotional reaction which surprises the hell out of me (and Paul for sure).

Now would be the perfect time for a "how bad do you want it comp" for sure. I would love to see Mark in a tutu, Elena in solitary confinement, Jess with the veto, Josh with a big prize and I don't care about any of the rest of it!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:55 am

Jessica and Cody are complete fucking morons. They are basically refusing to talk to Josh right now and laughing at him. They have both seen this game before and know things can flip and they are doing this? She deserves to go home this week after this stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Jessica and Cody are complete fucking morons.  They are basically refusing to talk to Josh right now and laughing at him.  They have both seen this game before and know things can flip and they are doing this?  She deserves to go home this week after this stupidity.

Try to see her side, she doesn't have the all the fact's like we do, every time they (Cody or Jess) have been in power they have gotten the royal fuck job done on them. Everyone in the house dog piled on the pair of them last week (at Paul's directing) It has been them against the house since day one. Why would they take anything that anyone tells them as the truth?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:49 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Jessica and Cody are complete fucking morons.  They are basically refusing to talk to Josh right now and laughing at him.  They have both seen this game before and know things can flip and they are doing this?  She deserves to go home this week after this stupidity.

Try to see her side, she doesn't have the all the fact's like we do, every time they (Cody or Jess) have been in power they have gotten the royal fuck job done on them. Everyone in the house dog piled on the pair of them last week (at Paul's directing) It has been them against the house since day one. Why would they take anything that anyone tells them as the truth?

I understand her hesitation as well. How could she trust him (or anyone else for that matter)? The conversation was so uncomfortable and Josh just keeps repeating himself and interrupting. If he wants to talk to her he needs to get her alone (good luck with that) and try to keep some distance from Paul (good luck with that as well).

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Your points are well taken and when Christmas and Josh were first talking about Elena being Josh's target, I even said that if Christmas was smart she would go to Jess and tell her that there may be a chance after all and to make sure she actually hears Josh out. My point being that out of everyone in the house, Jess has a slight amount of trust in Christmas (a few small subtle things here and there to reach out to Jess) and it would at least soften Jess's attitude a bit.

Then after the noms when Josh approached Jess and Cody and she was going off on him and refusing to talk to him, I thought she was a moron. Even if she doesn't believe a damn word out of his mouth, when you are in THIS position you at least listen. If nothing else, if you are able to save each other, something Josh screws up and tells you might be valuable. So I posted what I did.

But the strange thing was by the end of that confrontation, Josh was apologizing to Jess and I was completely confused. For some reason, it matters to Josh what Jess thinks of him. It has confused me for some time. They have had a few good talks where they appear to bury the hatchet, he would apologize and say he makes mistakes but has a good heart, she would accept that, and then he would do a pots and pans thing or something and it would ruin it again. He even confessed to her that he was doing some of these things because he was told to do it.

But this last time they squashed things and then he started with the circus stuff that day it blew up, she was completely laughing at him and she was actually amused by the whole thing until is escalated to that mob scene outside. Later she told Cody that Josh doesn't bother her anymore, mainly because he is just following orders.

Apparently the day of Dom's eviction. Jess was emotional while getting ready for the eviction. Josh asked her about it and she told him that she used to watch BB with her dad and became a fan of the show because of it. That day happened to be the anniversary of his death, so she was emotional because she might be going home instead of Dom, she knew if she stayed she NEEDED HOH, and then remembered the date too so she didn't think she would be able to keep focus and do well. He was told her he was touched by it.

So then in the HOH comp everyone threw their consequence shit at Jess and Cody, which is to be expected. But Josh took it to the next level (at Paul's urging of course) by running his mouth over and over. She explained to Josh THAT is why she made the speech she did when nominating him because she felt that his behavior in that HOH was disgusting because he KNEW what that day meant to her. Dumping the trash and stuff was fine, but the rest was disgusting and that is why she didn't think he deserved to be there. And that is when he started apologizing, but she really didn't let up on him.

He walked away from that conversation feeling shitty, I could tell by his mannerisms and such. But I was still a bit confused as to why he would continually shit on her and Cody without feeling bad and then would have actual genuine feelings of shame even more than he had before when they would have these heart to heart talks.

Then last night Josh camera talked and said that he respects Jess and Cody because they tell people to their face what they think and they stand their ground. He said he respects their loyalty to stick by the people they gave their word to and claim to love as friends or showmance or whatever, unlike Elena who will dump anyone at the drop of a hat. So apparently this is one of the reasons he respects her opinion so much.

And then there was this realization. In one of his talks with someone last night he referenced his letter from his mother. He said that she is usually joking and funny, but the letter was more serious and talking about praying and being himself or something to that affect. I think that maybe he read something in that letter that told him that his mother may not be proud of the antics he has been pulling and that is not something she condones. Because later when the group were all in the HOH room supporting Josh, telling him not to apologize for shit to Jess and he said he apologized because he meant it and he has a heart. Then he told them all that what he was asking as HOH is that EVERYONE leave Jess and Cody alone this week. No picking at them. No terrorizing them. No nothing, just leave them alone. He said he might still make some meatball comments to Cody here and there, but he wants everyone else to lay off.

So, Ctown when you put in the other thread that on finale night Josh's mom comes on stage and drags him off by his ear and says that is not how he was raised, just might not be too far off!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Your points are well taken and when Christmas and Josh were first talking about Elena being Josh's target, I even said that if Christmas was smart she would go to Jess and tell her that there may be a chance after all and to make sure she actually hears Josh out.  My point being that out of everyone in the house, Jess has a slight amount of trust in Christmas (a few small subtle things here and there to reach out to Jess) and it would at least soften Jess's attitude a bit.  

Then after the noms when Josh approached Jess and Cody and she was going off on him and refusing to talk to him, I thought she was a moron.  Even if she doesn't believe a damn word out of his mouth, when you are in THIS position you at least listen.  If nothing else, if you are able to save each other, something Josh screws up and tells you might be valuable.  So I posted what I did.

But the strange thing was by the end of that confrontation, Josh was apologizing to Jess and I was completely confused.  For some reason, it matters to Josh what Jess thinks of him.  It has confused me for some time.  They have had a few good talks where they appear to bury the hatchet, he would apologize and say he makes mistakes but has a good heart, she would accept that, and then he would do a pots and pans thing or something and it would ruin it again.  He even confessed to her that he was doing some of these things because he was told to do it.  

But this last time they squashed things and then he started with the circus stuff that day it blew up, she was completely laughing at him and she was actually amused by the whole thing until is escalated to that mob scene outside.  Later she told Cody that Josh doesn't bother her anymore, mainly because he is just following orders.

Apparently the day of Dom's eviction.  Jess was emotional while getting ready for the eviction.  Josh asked her about it and she told him that she used to watch BB with her dad and became a fan of the show because of it.  That day happened to be the anniversary of his death, so she was emotional because she might be going home instead of Dom, she knew if she stayed she NEEDED HOH, and then remembered the date too so she didn't think she would be able to keep focus and do well.  He was told her he was touched by it.

So then in the HOH comp everyone threw their consequence shit at Jess and Cody, which is to be expected.  But Josh took it to the next level (at Paul's urging of course) by running his mouth over and over.  She explained to Josh THAT is why she made the speech she did when nominating him because she felt that his behavior in that HOH was disgusting because he KNEW what that day meant to her.  Dumping the trash and stuff was fine, but the rest was disgusting and that is why she didn't think he deserved to be there.  And that is when he started apologizing, but she really didn't let up on him.

He walked away from that conversation feeling shitty, I could tell by his mannerisms and such.  But I was still a bit confused as to why he would continually shit on her and Cody without feeling bad and then would have actual genuine feelings of shame even more than he had before when they would have these heart to heart talks.

Then last night Josh camera talked and said that he respects Jess and Cody because they tell people to their face what they think and they stand their ground.  He said he respects their loyalty to stick by the people they gave their word to and claim to love as friends or showmance or whatever, unlike Elena who will dump anyone at the drop of a hat.  So apparently this is one of the reasons he respects her opinion so much.

And then there was this realization.  In one of his talks with someone last night he referenced his letter from his mother.  He said that she is usually joking and funny, but the letter was more serious and talking about praying and being himself or something to that affect.  I think that maybe he read something in that letter that told him that his mother may not be proud of the antics he has been pulling and that is not something she condones.  Because later when the group were all in the HOH room supporting Josh, telling him not to apologize for shit to Jess and he said he apologized because he meant it and he has a heart.  Then he told them all that what he was asking as HOH is that EVERYONE leave Jess and Cody alone this week.  No picking at them.  No terrorizing them.  No nothing, just leave them alone.  He said he might still make some meatball comments to Cody here and there, but he wants everyone else to lay off.  

So, Ctown when you put in the other thread that on finale night Josh's mom comes on stage and drags him off by his ear and says that is not how he was raised, just might not be too far off!

Yes, they do seem to be okay with each other (I am thinking of the nice exchange after Christmas made the hot cocoa Jess liked). She may be he perfect person to open the doors to conversation between Jess and Josh.

Also, I am not a Josh fan but I did like when he told everyone to lay off them. Of course, earlier on he said he was going to stand on the couch and do his tired "circus" thing when Jess leaves. Der!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   

Back to top Go down

Josh HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1