Cody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:18 am

This guy deserves his own thread and probably has one but I'm not looking for it.

He started out aggressive and seemed to be a bully, then he got fucked by production. Had to nominate a third of the house in week 1.

He is certainly unsociable, impulsive and confrontational. But his ranks are rising for the fans. The guy fought in a war for this country and people don't seem to realize that war changes people. I'm sure this guy has seen shit that would turn our stomach.

i didn't like Cody at first, I thought he had huge hohitis and was just arrogant. But one thing you don't get from him is his always bringing up how he fought in wars and ptsd and using it as an excuse. I respect every man and woman that serves this country, but this guy does it right. I know he's acknowledged his service, but correct me if I'm wrong, but has he ever brought it up in a confrontation or to try and make himself look better to someone?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 am

You are correct Ctown. If anything he avoids talking about his service. The only thing he does do is tell stories about him and his marine buddies. There is never anything about how great he is, or how tough he is or any of that.

He has opened up to Jess about some things, but it is always in humble terms for sure. She actually asked him if he had killed people and he said he had, but stopped the conversation right there.

I am sure you are correct that he has seen and done things that we could not even imagine. He was a marine sniper for crying out loud. He served for 10 years and did 2 tours in Iraq and he is only 32 years old.

He has NEVER used his experiences from his service as an excuse for his behavior, confrontational or otherwise. He told Jess the other night that the majority of the time he just walks away from those situations because it is not worth it. He said they can say pretty much anything they want to say about him, he gets in trouble when it is against someone he cares about, which is what happened with Paul...........he tried to hush Jess and that is what set him off. He also told Jess that when he goes out to clubs and such he has a rule for himself that about 12:30 or 1:00 it is time to go home because the tough guys looking for fights come out at that time.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
This guy deserves his own thread and probably has one but I'm not looking for it.

He started out aggressive and seemed to be a bully, then he got fucked by production.  Had to nominate a third of the house in week 1.

He is certainly unsociable, impulsive and confrontational.  But his ranks are rising for the fans.  The guy fought in a war for this country and people don't seem to realize that war changes people.  I'm sure this guy has seen shit that would turn our stomach.

i didn't like Cody at first, I thought he had huge hohitis and was just arrogant.  But one thing you don't get from him is his always bringing up how he fought in wars and ptsd and using it as an excuse.  I respect every man and woman that serves this country, but this guy does it right.  I know he's acknowledged his service, but correct me if I'm wrong, but has he ever brought it up in a confrontation or to try and make himself look better to someone?

Same here ctown but he is growing on me. He is a bit of a hothead but he is always humble in regard to his service to our country. He does not throw that stuff around.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:

His look is a dead give away how he feels...
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Cody's time in the Miltary   Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 pm

"Big Brother" star Cody Nickson didn't just serve his country as a Marine for 4 years, he was also twice deployed and received numerous medals ... according to his file obtained by TMZ.
Cody's been on the outs with the rest of the cast except his gf, Jessica, but things got nasty this week when some of them -- including Paul Abrahamian -- tried antagonizing the Marine Corps vet by questioning his military experience ... and 'BB' fans were pissed.
Rightfully so, it turns out, because according to Cody's official military file ... he served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.
Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.
Though he's portrayed as a villain on the show ... you gotta respect him.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:00 pm

I also agree with you all. Cody is an underdog and he probably will be gone soon. He served our country for us and gets treated horribly by these idiots that listen to Paul's. every command. I hope he can win hoh  and get Paul out but unless everyone gets their heads out of his a~~ he's got alot of convincing to do.

If not Paul then Alex or Christmas. Christmas shoudn't even be there in my opinon. They should have left an evitee stay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Kevin has been trying to pull Cody in by saying he is not going to vote out Jess, but he knows 2 votes won't do her any good. He also encouraged Jess to go talk to Christmas if she is going to campaign. He knows Josh is toying with the idea to take out Elena, but in the group he keeps saying they need to go ahead and send Jess out but make a deal with Cody BEFORE the eviction that if he doesn't put their group up, they won't put him up.

Yesterday Cody asked Kevin if there was any way to save Jess and he said he didn't think he could pull that one off, but he would try and get back to him.

Now I look for Kevin to go to Cody with the deal, telling him he couldn't save Jess, but he wants safety for himself, Alex, Jason, and I don't know if he is including Josh, Christmas and Paul or not because he keeps talking about 4 people.

If I were Cody I would thank Kevin for his help, but tell him that I can't agree to that deal because of some of the people included in it. Tell them he would be happy to agree to that if they can save Jess (those 4 people he names with his vote saves her), but otherwise, the only people he will not be going after in Kevin's group is Kevin because all the others have lied to him and participated in the bullying stuff. Then tell them he doesn't even care if one of them win HOH this week and put him and Jess back on the block, because they will at least be in jury. In other words the deal would be a one-way deal for them. None of them go up, but they can put him and Jess up.

Everyone except Jess is convinced there will be a jury member battle back to get back into the game (crunching the numbers they already have to have 2 DE's to get down to the numbers so don't see that happening). So he should also tell Kevin that he might have the opportunity to take out at least 2 people before he is out of the game for good, maybe more. The next HOH will probably be physical, so he can get one then. And then in the jury battle back he can come back and maybe catch another one. And then he should state that they will be BIG targets, nothing safe.

Kevin is running scared about Cody winning the next HOH, not for himself, but for his group. This might motivate him to help stoke the fire with Josh to go ahead and save Jess.

Still a long shot, but it is a shot at least.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Kevin has been trying to pull Cody in by saying he is not going to vote out Jess, but he knows 2 votes won't do her any good.  He also encouraged Jess to go talk to Christmas if she is going to campaign.  He knows Josh is toying with the idea to take out Elena, but in the group he keeps saying they need to go ahead and send Jess out but make a deal with Cody BEFORE the eviction that if he doesn't put their group up, they won't put him up.

Yesterday Cody asked Kevin if there was any way to save Jess and he said he didn't think he could pull that one off, but he would try and get back to him.

Now I look for Kevin to go to Cody with the deal, telling him he couldn't save Jess, but he wants safety for himself, Alex, Jason, and I don't know if he is including Josh, Christmas and Paul or not because he keeps talking about 4 people.  

If I were Cody I would thank Kevin for his help, but tell him that I can't agree to that deal because of some of the people included in it.  Tell them he would be happy to agree to that if they can save Jess (those 4 people he names with his vote saves her), but otherwise, the only people he will not be going after in Kevin's group is Kevin because all the others have lied to him and participated in the bullying stuff.  Then tell them he doesn't even care if one of them win HOH this week and put him and Jess back on the block, because they will at least be in jury.  In other words the deal would be a one-way deal for them.  None of them go up, but they can put him and Jess up.

Everyone except Jess is convinced there will be a jury member battle back to get back into the game (crunching the numbers they already have to have 2 DE's to get down to the numbers so don't see that happening).  So he should also tell Kevin that he might have the opportunity to take out at least 2 people before he is out of the game for good, maybe more.  The next HOH will probably be physical, so he can get one then.  And then in the jury battle back he can come back and maybe catch another one.  And then he should state that they will be BIG targets, nothing safe.

Kevin is running scared about Cody winning the next HOH, not for himself, but for his group.  This might motivate him to help stoke the fire with Josh to go ahead and save Jess.  

Still a long shot, but it is a shot at least.

Hopefully!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Cody   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Kevin asked Cody to walk with him and Jason this morning so he could "work him" and tell him that if one of Kevin's guys gets HOH, they won't put him up if he agrees not to put them up. He kept saying to him that he should be angry with the people who were supposed to be on his own side of the house that hosed him, not Kevin's side because they were opponents at the time.

Cody pointed out that he did Jason a solid not putting him up the first week and also protected Alex by throwing her the veto. He told Kevin that Jason is the only on who has not turned back on a deal with him because their deal was if he won the next HOH he wouldn't target the couples and Dom, but he didn't win HOH, so the deal is done.

Jason was not saying much when Kevin was making all these guarantees, because he is planning to try to win HOH and put Cody up.

Then Cody went to talk to Jess and said that he doesn't owe ANYONE in that house ANYTHING. They talked about how to get out Paul and Jess said there is no way to do it, he has all the votes no matter who he is sitting next to and Mark and Elena won't vote his way either because right now Elena is closer to Paul than anyone in the house.

Now he is weighing options of whether to just play balls to the wall and try to wreak havoc on the house or attempt to make some kind of deals and try to win the game. He said making deals with these people means nothing so he will probably just go balls to the wall and take out as many as he can before he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody   

Back to top Go down

Cody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1