Share | 

Bullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Bullying   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 pm

I decided to start this thread because it looks like it is going to be employed at least until Jess and Cody are out of the house for sure.

We all agree that what happened yesterday was absolutely ridiculous and the fact that it took BB so long to intervene was beyond comprehension.

I am a HUGE fan of Evel Dick. He was a bully many times in the game, but it was 1 person against a group and he did it with a purpose in mind............to make himself a big enough target that they would not send Daniele out of the house. He didn't do it to try to get someone to leave the game (well maybe Jen at times because they hated each other so much, but she instigated it much of the time too). And here is another BIG DIFFERENCE. Dick could separate the game from the personal shit. He could oppose someone in the game, they could be his next target, but he could sit down to a meal with them and be civil. Would he fluster people before a comp, sure. Most of the time it was done with some kind of blindside thing at the last minute so the DR couldn't screw it up for him.

But this kind of bullshit that went on with 8 people incessantly going after 2 people who are at the bottom of the house with NO HOPE of advancing very far in this game and shitting on them in such a personal way, especially encouraging his idiots to attack Cody's service is something that Dick would not do.

I just saw a preview commercial for Wednesday's episode where they say Paul is the "ultimate puppet master" but there are some that are not so enchanted (Cody/Jess). Then it cuts to the confrontation in the HOH room where Cody gets nose to nose and Paul tells him "leave this room." Then they show Josh with pots and pans and say something about the rest of the house are not taking it well or something. Then we see Cody nose to nose with Paul again asking what he is going to do about it and Paul says "nothing because I am an adult."

So, now I am suspicious that they are going to use the Cody the hothead and Paul the puppet master using psychological warfare against Cody in the game. It won't be depicted as the horrendous event it was, and if this is the case, the that is bullshit.

In the season with the racial slurs from Aaryn, they tried to slide it under the rug until it got to the point that it was "relevant to the storyline" and then brought it out into the light. So what is different now?

Bullying is a hot topic in our society today because of how people use social media to bully people like never before. It is absolutely awful what some people go through with this stuff. For CBS and BB to whitewash this garbage would be a travesty. This would be a very good thing to bring out into the light of day and cause more conversations about it. And what is even worse if they allow Paul and Christmas, who were giving the others comments that would cut into Cody as far as his service to this country would be appalling to say the least.

Christmas apparently did some sort of work in the Middle East in some capacity (maybe not actual military but something that went hand in hand with it), so when she was telling people things to say, she would say she has a lot of military friends and she knows what pushes their buttons. She came into this house to enhance her brand, promote the Crossfit thing and promote her gyms and books, and if they allow this to go unreported to the general BB audience but show her storyline as the girl who would not quit, playing the game with a broken leg, etc., that is just ridiculous.

I hope that with this shit hitting social media there is enough outrage about it that they will not be able to slip it under the rug and have to confront it head on like they ultimately did about the racial slurs in the past season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:13 pm

So Cody is a bully and he made Megan cry. How quickly Paul forgets that he instigated the whole Megan thing. He even bragged about it on the feeds. Don't believe me? Here's video proof

https://twitter.com/jacobbcastillo/status/892202850306150400
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I am a HUGE fan of Evel Dick.  He was a bully many times in the game, but it was 1 person against a group and he did it with a purpose in mind............to make himself a big enough target that they would not send Daniele out of the house.  He didn't do it to try to get someone to leave the game (well maybe Jen at times because they hated each other so much, but she instigated it much of the time too).  And here is another BIG DIFFERENCE.  Dick could separate the game from the personal shit.  He could oppose someone in the game, they could be his next target, but he could sit down to a meal with them and be civil.  Would he fluster people before a comp, sure.  Most of the time it was done with some kind of blindside thing at the last minute so the DR couldn't screw it up for him.  

Evel Dick has already chimed in on this. What he did is far from bullying, it was game related. He said there are some lines that even he wouldn't cross and this is one of them. How is it any different than in BB9 when Josh and Chelsea told Amanda to go hang herself like her father did. Her father hung himself shortly before she entered the house. Calling his military service into question is no better.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I am a HUGE fan of Evel Dick.  He was a bully many times in the game, but it was 1 person against a group and he did it with a purpose in mind............to make himself a big enough target that they would not send Daniele out of the house.  He didn't do it to try to get someone to leave the game (well maybe Jen at times because they hated each other so much, but she instigated it much of the time too).  And here is another BIG DIFFERENCE.  Dick could separate the game from the personal shit.  He could oppose someone in the game, they could be his next target, but he could sit down to a meal with them and be civil.  Would he fluster people before a comp, sure.  Most of the time it was done with some kind of blindside thing at the last minute so the DR couldn't screw it up for him.  

Evel Dick has already chimed in on this.  What he did is far from bullying, it was game related.  He said there are some lines that even he wouldn't cross and this is one of them.  How is it any different than in BB9 when Josh and Chelsea told Amanda to go hang herself like her father did.  Her father hung himself shortly before she entered the house.  Calling his military service into question is no better.

Yep, could not agree with you more.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm pretty sick and tired of what's happening in the house. Paul and his groupies targeting 2 people 24/7. Christmas is also an instigator - Josh is a brain-dead piece of shit - Matt is pathetic - Raven is a slob (eating shit all the time, yeah, I checked up on what kind of food/diet she should be eating) - Alex, well, I wish Cody could have seen through her from the start - SHAME! Jason, I'd hoped that he would have worked with Cody/Jess with Cody's return, but, I should have known he was just another "Paul-groupie" - Kevin, blows with the wind!

I'm shocked that BB hasn't really done anything about it - wondering if they're going to show Paul and his Groupies BULLYING Cody/Jess all week - or are they going to edit it out and make the couple the bad guys?

I'm going to make sure that BB twitter fans get the message out!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:18 am

Nikita wrote:
I'm pretty sick and tired of what's happening in the house. Paul and his groupies targeting 2 people 24/7. Christmas is also an instigator - Josh is a brain-dead piece of shit - Matt is pathetic - Raven is a slob (eating shit all the time, yeah, I checked up on what kind of food/diet she should be eating) - Alex, well, I wish Cody could have seen through her from the start - SHAME! Jason, I'd hoped that he would have worked with Cody/Jess with Cody's return, but, I should have known he was just another "Paul-groupie" - Kevin, blows with the wind!

I'm shocked that BB hasn't really done anything about it - wondering if they're going to show Paul and his Groupies BULLYING Cody/Jess all week - or are they going to edit it out and make the couple the bad guys?

I love your posts Nik! Hopefully, Grodner will see that whitewashing this would be a PR disaster waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:59 am

Now they are sitting in a group trashing Mark with Elena laying in the hammock with Paul laying between her legs while she strokes his hair and his back doing NOTHING to defend him at all. Raven and Matt are saying that they want to put Mark and Cody in a room and question Cody in front of Mark about whether or not he lied about seeing the banner, this will pull Mark away from Cody and Jess again.

Paul said he has tried to do everything for his ENTIRE group and worked very hard for them and it was all for nothing (oh boo-hoo). He said he has tried to tell Mark about his association and now he is done, people need to realize repercussions in this game. Matt then points out to Elena that he is glad that he and Raven were able to pull Elena away from her separation anxiety of people. They said they had to do it with Dom because Elena wanted to think about it and not jump ship from Dom so quick and now with Mark. She kind of went along.

Then back to trashing Mark and saying that his talk about not liking bullying and standing up against it was bullshit because otherwise he would have stood up for Raven being bullied yesterday by Jessica!

Apparently Jess confronting Raven privately about what she thought was conspiring against her with Jason, then walking out of the room. Then agreeing to a second private conversation that Raven BEGGED HER FOR and in private saying she loves and respects her and Cody but has to think about her game. Then when the group starts peppering Jess with shit questions SHE piles on and argues with Jess one-on-one about something stupid like cat-ears and then not only joins in with the mob, but is front and center calling her a slut and a whore and such.

Good grief do these people actually believe the shit they are spewing?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:26 am

BB production is missing a golden opportunity here. They can expose how bullying works in a group setting and come out of it looking like true hero's but they won't because of this years golden boy Paul. I'm telling you that this may be the year I stop watching BB (not that it matters much to them) I can't stand by and watch this shit and not do something. I can't rag about how wrong it is but support it by watching it. It just seems wrong. In some ways it feels as if by watching it....I'm condoning it and I AM NOT! So I don't know what I'm going to do when tonight's episode airs and they don't show Paul's involvement in this crap. I don't even know if I will be able to watch Thursdays episode even though I know Jess is going to use the hex and shit on Paul.

I'm seriously conflicted right now....I just don't know. Confused Embarassed

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

I love your posts Nik!  Hopefully, Grodner will see that whitewashing this would be a PR disaster waiting to happen.

big hug big hug big hug

I highly doubt Grodner-bitch will EVER see anything coming from BB fan base. How many years have we yelled at her to quit meddling, bringing in old vets, etc. She just keeps on doing it.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
Now they are sitting in a group trashing Mark with Elena laying in the hammock with Paul laying between her legs while she strokes his hair and his back doing NOTHING to defend him at all.  Raven and Matt are saying that they want to put Mark and Cody in a room and question Cody in front of Mark about whether or not he lied about seeing the banner, this will pull Mark away from Cody and Jess again.  

Paul said he has tried to do everything for his ENTIRE group and worked very hard for them and it was all for nothing (oh boo-hoo).  He said he has tried to tell Mark about his association and now he is done, people need to realize repercussions in this game.  Matt then points out to Elena that he is glad that he and Raven were able to pull Elena away from her separation anxiety of people.  They said they had to do it with Dom because Elena wanted to think about it and not jump ship from Dom so quick and now with Mark.  She kind of went along.

Then back to trashing Mark and saying that his talk about not liking bullying and standing up against it was bullshit because otherwise he would have stood up for Raven being bullied yesterday by Jessica!  

Apparently Jess confronting Raven privately about what she thought was conspiring against her with Jason, then walking out of the room.  Then agreeing to a second private conversation that Raven BEGGED HER FOR and in private saying she loves and respects her and Cody but has to think about her game.  Then when the group starts peppering Jess with shit questions SHE piles on and argues with Jess one-on-one about something stupid like cat-ears and then not only joins in with the mob, but is front and center calling her a slut and a whore and such.  

The ONLY reason they backed off the 24/7 harassment and bullying is because of the message "America loves you Jess - Paul is a bully". Paul kept saying that Josh is loved by America and that he will get America's vote - now they know that it's quite the opposite and they don't want a backlash after the show.

Not only are they BULLIES - but they're also COWARDS.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:31 am

Naru wrote:
BB production is missing a golden opportunity here. They can expose how bullying works in a group setting and come out of it looking like true hero's but they won't because of this years golden boy Paul. I'm telling you that this may be the year I stop watching BB (not that it matters much to them) I can't stand by and watch this shit and not do something. I can't rag about how wrong it is but support it by watching it. It just seems wrong. In some ways it feels as if by watching it....I'm condoning it and I AM NOT! So I don't know what I'm going to do when tonight's episode airs and they don't show Paul's involvement in this crap. I don't even know if I will be able to watch Thursdays episode even though I know Jess is going to use the hex and shit on Paul.

I'm seriously conflicted right now....I just don't know. Confused Embarassed

I kinda feel the same way.

BUT - think of it this way. If we weren't watching, how can we send out a message and inform others on what's really happening in there? Keep watching - keep informing.

Paul and his puppets will see everything once the show's over. They will see how America views them and their bullying tactics.
Save
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 am

If they don't show this shit tonight - there's gonna be a big backlash for BB production & Grodner.

THIS IS BULLYING!

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 am

This is a good one

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 am

This is the argument that set Mark off and I wanted to see it because you can clearly see that Mark drew back but stopped himself. Josh is PMS every day and it is getting old and frankly it doesn't make him look like a grown up man it shows he is a pussy putting on a show for one and all to see. He doesn't stop and think what will happen when he gets out of the house. I feel for his family as well because they will have to go threw this with him and they didn't do anything.
This guy pisses me off soooooooooooo much! Mad6 Kick Balz! Face Slap Cry Me a River Curse Angry Babble

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Now they are sitting in a group trashing Mark with Elena laying in the hammock with Paul laying between her legs while she strokes his hair and his back doing NOTHING to defend him at all.  Raven and Matt are saying that they want to put Mark and Cody in a room and question Cody in front of Mark about whether or not he lied about seeing the banner, this will pull Mark away from Cody and Jess again.  

Paul said he has tried to do everything for his ENTIRE group and worked very hard for them and it was all for nothing (oh boo-hoo).  He said he has tried to tell Mark about his association and now he is done, people need to realize repercussions in this game.  Matt then points out to Elena that he is glad that he and Raven were able to pull Elena away from her separation anxiety of people.  They said they had to do it with Dom because Elena wanted to think about it and not jump ship from Dom so quick and now with Mark.  She kind of went along.

Apparently Jess confronting Raven privately about what she thought was conspiring against her with Jason, then walking out of the room.  Then agreeing to a second private conversation that Raven BEGGED HER FOR and in private saying she loves and respects her and Cody but has to think about her game.  Then when the group starts peppering Jess with shit questions SHE piles on and argues with Jess one-on-one about something stupid like cat-ears and then not only joins in with the mob, but is front and center calling her a slut and a whore and such.  

Ugh, this made me want to gag! The whole scene on the hammock.

I understand trash talk is part of the game but at this point it is out of control. It is actually feeling a bit uncomfortable, all they do is sit around and come up with new ways to bully (yep I said bully) Cody and get Jess riled up. It just feels icky.

In my opinion, if anyone in the house is a bully it is Paul, the puppetmaster who has his fuckhead minions do his work for him. The bully manages the bullies and they LOVE to do tricks for their master.

You know what, if Cody and Jess leave it will be FUN to watch these asshats attack each other.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Nik thanks for posting the videos. I had watched it on the feeds, but I am glad others were able to see it all.

Cap, I agree with you about Paul being the king bully and they are just lining up to do something to get a pat on the head from Paul so they might be his "chosen one" going forward.

You will see them all shitting in their pants and unloading a lot of information to Cody and Jess if they win HOH this week. You know what would be really fun if they win? Invite everyone into the room ONE AT A TIME. Nobody comes into the room with anyone else. Matt and Raven can't come in together. Mark and Elena can't come in together. With one exception of course............Paul.

Tell Paul that you know how he manipulates things and is always saying Cody is quite violent behind closed doors so if he wants to talk, there has to be a witness in the room too. Then pick someone like Jason or Josh to be the "witness" or "bouncer" because they would assume those would be the people Paul would potentially throw under the bus. This would drive Paul nuts, especially if they do it with a smile on their face.

Oh, and of course make sure that you tell Paul that you would like to talk to everyone else first and leave him for last.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:03 pm

The funny thing about that whole thing was how these idiots are too stupid to realize what is going on. Cody/Jess hit the nail on the head how they are all Paul's lap dogs and hang on his every word, so what do they do to try and rattle them? They play the part of the lapdog and actually acknowledge the fact. Raven couldn't wait to start barking.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The funny thing about that whole thing was how these idiots are too stupid to realize what is going on.  Cody/Jess hit the nail on the head how they are all Paul's lap dogs and hang on his every word, so what do they do to try and rattle them?  They play the part of the lapdog and actually acknowledge the fact.  Raven couldn't wait to start barking.

Yep, and the even more amusing part of this situation is that Paul thinks he is cracking Cody and Jess, but it is him and his group of idiots who are running scared and paranoid about everything.

Every time ANYONE talks to either of them, even in the middle of kitchen about nothing, he goes and talks to that person for a download of what is going on.

How is it that 9 people in the house are so terrified of just 2 people that Paul says don't know how to play the game and are completely stupid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying   

Back to top Go down

Bullying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1