AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Mon 4:22 PM BBT 414-Raven (negative tone): I haven't been in the DR in 2 days. I still live in this house. I havent been in the DR in like 2 days!
(Raven slaps hands.)
Paul: What happened?
Raven: I'm still here! Or am I?!
Cmas: Definitely still here.
Raven: Definitely still here. Okay, production, love you too!
Cmas: They are probably just getting the fight from the other day.
Raven: Then in my DR, like 2 days ago, I DR'd for an hour an thirty minutes.
Paul: They are still talking abt veto, so.
Raven: Yeah. I know, I'm just being facetious.
Production: You not allowed to talk abt production.
Raven: Okay, cool! You know I'm still here!

Bitch play the game and they will want to know your dam thoughts. Coast your ass and they won't. Why? Because we at home don't need to hear in depth though (which would be silence and crickets by the way) of what you are doing when you are doing NOTHING! STFU

The only time her and Matt are in DR is when they're actively throwing a comp as "strategy"

So true. What else would they ask Raven in the DR?

"Raven, what new lie or disease have you come up with today to get attention? Do you think the others suspect you are a scam artist?

Puke
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Mon 4:22 PM BBT 414-Raven (negative tone): I haven't been in the DR in 2 days. I still live in this house. I havent been in the DR in like 2 days!
(Raven slaps hands.)
Paul: What happened?
Raven: I'm still here! Or am I?!
Cmas: Definitely still here.
Raven: Definitely still here. Okay, production, love you too!
Cmas: They are probably just getting the fight from the other day.
Raven: Then in my DR, like 2 days ago, I DR'd for an hour an thirty minutes.
Paul: They are still talking abt veto, so.
Raven: Yeah. I know, I'm just being facetious.
Production: You not allowed to talk abt production.
Raven: Okay, cool! You know I'm still here!

Bitch play the game and they will want to know your dam thoughts. Coast your ass and they won't. Why? Because we at home don't need to hear in depth though (which would be silence and crickets by the way) of what you are doing when you are doing NOTHING! STFU

The only time her and Matt are in DR is when they're actively throwing a comp as "strategy"

Bitch is too stupid to realize viewers like to see PLAYERS Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 am

And more......last night......she claimed she needed some vodka AND she now has ANXIETY. :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 am

capricious1 wrote:
And more......last night......she claimed she needed some vodka AND she now has ANXIETY.   :facepalm:

Oh, Vodka, that is a great choice for a person with big digestive problems.

Anxiety from what? Too much behind closed doors cheerleading about arguments AFTER they are over with? Not enough junk food in the house to stuff in her mouth? Not being called to the DR for 2 days? Can't think of a new disease that she has contracted in the house to be the center of attention?

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 am

Jokers wrote:

Tue 10:15 PM BBT BB: Raven, please go to the Diary Room. Raven jumps up and down and screams: You DO love me!! You DO love me!!! You DO love me!

OMG! Can we get threw one dam day with out talking about this dam skank ass bitch?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Tue 10:15 PM BBT BB: Raven, please go to the Diary Room. Raven jumps up and down and screams: You DO love me!! You DO love me!!! You DO love me!

OMG! Can we get threw one dam day with out talking about this dam skank ass bitch?

She has not been called to the DR in more than 2 days and it was really bothering her. She kept saying "production, I am still here" and shit like that. The only reason she got called tonight was for her good-bye message, or it could have been because she was walking around complaining and showing everyone that she burned herself with a curling iron, so maybe they wanted to check it out in case the burn was a "terminal" one.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Awwww, come on, it is so fun to bitch about her!

By the way, she suffered a burn to the head this evening! Each day brings a new ailment. Poor baby. Sarcastic Also loved when she was sitting outside of the HoH door like some super ninja sleuth listening to Elena and Mark in the kitchen........ Popcorn

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Right after the confrontation when Cody went outside and Paul THEN Paul got on his soapbox to tell everyone how right he was about Cody, his behavior, his selfishness, he hates everyone.....blah, blah, blah. Raven stepped up and said "he said he would never vote for me"..........Christmas and Paul said go call him out on it. They said they all asked questions and she said he would just lie anyway. When people were piling on the shit with Cody outside..............you know all the horrible things he is responsible for..............every time she would inject herself in like it was her that was wronged more than anyone else in the house, Christmas and/or Paul would tell her to go say something to him and she would shut up.

I think Christmas wanted the story uncovered that Raven is telling everyone Cody tried to kiss her on night 1, but she denied him. He then said it probably wouldn't work out between them because she can't have kids just to make the behavior a little bit worse. I think everyone knows this is horseshit and the look on Christmas' face when Raven said it in front of her was priceless.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:03 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Right after the confrontation when Cody went outside and Paul THEN Paul got on his soapbox to tell everyone how right he was about Cody, his behavior, his selfishness, he hates everyone.....blah, blah, blah.  Raven stepped up and said "he said he would never vote for me"..........Christmas and Paul said go call him out on it.  They said they all asked questions and she said he would just lie anyway.  When people were piling on the shit with Cody outside..............you know all the horrible things he is responsible for..............every time she would inject herself in like it was her that was wronged more than anyone else in the house, Christmas and/or Paul would tell her to go say something to him and she would shut up.

I think Christmas wanted the story uncovered that Raven is telling everyone Cody tried to kiss her on night 1, but she denied him.  He then said it probably wouldn't work out between them because she can't have kids just to make the behavior a little bit worse.  I think everyone knows this is horseshit and the look on Christmas' face when Raven said it in front of her was priceless.

She's right. Cody would never vote for her. Neither would anyone else in the house besides Matt, unless of course she was sitting next to Paul
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:48 pm

She is so deluded she probably thinks she will get Americas favorite......she is very sick after all...... :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 pm

capricious1 wrote:
She is so deluded she probably thinks she will get Americas favorite......she is very sick after all...... :facepalm:

I have a feeling that when production knows she will be evicted, the eviction will not be a live episode but a taped or the audience will be filled with CBS plants so that she can't be booed. Similar to what happened after Christine got evicted a few years ago
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Right after the confrontation when Cody went outside and Paul THEN Paul got on his soapbox to tell everyone how right he was about Cody, his behavior, his selfishness, he hates everyone.....blah, blah, blah.  Raven stepped up and said "he said he would never vote for me"..........Christmas and Paul said go call him out on it.  They said they all asked questions and she said he would just lie anyway.  When people were piling on the shit with Cody outside..............you know all the horrible things he is responsible for..............every time she would inject herself in like it was her that was wronged more than anyone else in the house, Christmas and/or Paul would tell her to go say something to him and she would shut up.

I think Christmas wanted the story uncovered that Raven is telling everyone Cody tried to kiss her on night 1, but she denied him.  He then said it probably wouldn't work out between them because she can't have kids just to make the behavior a little bit worse.  I think everyone knows this is horseshit and the look on Christmas' face when Raven said it in front of her was priceless.

She's right.  Cody would never vote for her.  Neither would anyone else in the house besides Matt, unless of course she was sitting next to Paul

Sorry, I should have worded it right, he said he would never vote AGAINST her, as in if she were on the block. Not talking about sitting there at the end. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:17 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Well of course. Matt and Paul have been telling her that if something bad happened and "someone does something stupid like evict her" she will definitely get AF because of her situation and because she is always feeding people and caring for them.

Puke
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

I have a feeling that when production knows she will be evicted, the eviction will not be a live episode but a taped or the audience will be filled with CBS plants so that she can't be booed.  Similar to what happened after Christine got evicted a few years ago

And that kind of shit shouldn't be happening either. You should get the response you have coming. Let her go to jury and cry her eyes out about. Let the hg's wonder what the hell is going on when they hear it. She deserves to be booed far more than Christine did and I thought that was justified at the time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Raven claims she has salmonella in a cut on her finger and Paul asks her if she's told anyone her disease is fake yet. Video in the link below. It's not on YouTube so I can't embed it here

https://twitter.com/minimandapanda/status/897890538782720000
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
Raven claims she has salmonella in a cut on her finger and Paul asks her if she's told anyone her disease is fake yet. Video in the link below. It's not on YouTube so I can't embed it here

Oh no! Another disease! How can this be? Poor baby! Sad-Cry

Is it just me or in that video does she look like she was rode hard and put away wet? Nasty skank.

(Sorry Naru, I tried to be good)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:52 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Oh no!   Another disease!  How can this be?  Poor baby!  Sad-Cry

Is it just me or in that video does she look like she was rode hard and put away wet?  Nasty skank.

(Sorry Naru, I tried to be good)

For whatever reason, I can't access the video, but I know she looked pretty green around the gills when Cody told her that Alex talked to him about this supposed attempt at a kiss from Cody on the episode last night!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:37 am

Add hit by a tree or a car doesn't matter which because it's Raven.

dead horse dead horse dead horse dead horse dead horse dead horse dead horse cmer punch cmer punch cmer punch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   

Back to top Go down

Raven question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4