Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:

They all planned to vote her out last week if she didn't use the hex, so this is a stupid statement.  I get saying it to Jess as a justification for sending her home or turn the screws or whatever their motivation, but when they are talking in their own groups behind closed doors, they all say it.  It is like they are starting to believe it themselves or something.

They completely fucked up the strategy. Not just Matt and raven, but mostly Paul. If there was any chance of jess not using it, she couldn't stay on the block. Especially after she's been fucked sideways week in and week out. Take her down, she doesn't use it and Cody goes home. Now of course, she uses it this week so she can't go, but then Christmas still has her ring, which can be used to backdoor Jess the following week. This isn't Mensa thinking here so how did a Mensa member like raven miss this thought process? Fucking idiots
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

They all planned to vote her out last week if she didn't use the hex, so this is a stupid statement.  I get saying it to Jess as a justification for sending her home or turn the screws or whatever their motivation, but when they are talking in their own groups behind closed doors, they all say it.  It is like they are starting to believe it themselves or something.

They completely fucked up the strategy.  Not just Matt and raven, but mostly Paul.  If there was any chance of jess not using it, she couldn't stay on the block.  Especially after she's been fucked sideways week in and week out.  Take her down, she doesn't use it and Cody goes home.  Now of course, she uses it this week so she can't go, but then Christmas still has her ring, which can be used to backdoor Jess the following week.  This isn't Mensa thinking here so how did a Mensa member like raven miss this thought process?  Fucking idiots

I think Paul's ego got in his way in this one. If Jess had stood her ground and told him either she comes off the block or she uses it, he still would not have done it. He would be too afraid that she would say that, make sure nobody shit on Cody for the entire week and then use it and make him look stupid on eviction night anyway, and of course we can't have that can we? If he was half the player he thinks he is, when Jess handed him that situation, he would have taken it. If she uses the hex, the outcome is the same, but he actually has a basis to show that she doesn't keep her deal.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Fri 11:38 AM BBT Maven in bathroom and Raven has her head in Matt's lap saying that she feels like she just threw up. Matt says Raven has not had a good morning she microwaved her yogurt, tripped on stairs, and threw up. she says it is because she is tired. Matt replied that he is tired as well. Meanwhile he is still rubbing her head in his lap.

Fri 11:43 AM BBT Raven is sick.... again. Paul comes in the BA and ask if she is ok. Paul offers to get her bread. holding her shoulder but saying her stomach feels bad.

Fri 11:51 AM BBT Paul is pissed that Jason told Alex that Paul and Kevin split Alex's coke that they drank without her permission. Paul ran to tell Kevin and then we get fish.

Fri 12:07 PM BBT Raven asks for a coke, Alex says a bottled one. (Canned Cokes are her favorite) No one in HOH make an effort to get

Fri 12:08 PM BBT Raven says that bread helped her stomach and she thinks soda will help. Paul agrees carbonation helps. The Paul asks if everyone is still in APSR and Raven says yes they are all in there.

What good timing she has. Right before they go and tell Paul that Josh should be the one to throw the temptation, she is so sick. Then she makes her way up to the HOH room for the study session 30 minutes later and asked for one of Alex's cokes saying the bread helped her stomach and she thinks a soda will help and of course Paul interjects that carbonation helps.

I put the part in here where Alex learns it was Kevin and Paul who split one of her Cokes last night. Earlier when she got out of bed she saw the empty container and went downstairs and told a small group that whoever did that is not "chill" and she was actually very mad. This is something that will piss her off faster than anything, taking away her Coke for sure, which is why Paul was mad at Jason for snitching.

Last week Raven and Matt basically lived in Josh's HOH room and Raven ate a shit load of his candy. At one point he was down to 1 bag of gummy bears and she took it saying she wanted before anyone else hogged them all!

So I thought all this was rather pertinent to the situation. Raven is the most entitled wench I have ever seen. And for the record I believe Sprite or 7-up would have been a much better choice for the "carbonation" to help her stomach.

Little things like this will make Alex send her ass home instead of Mark or Elena if they can't get Cody.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Fri 12:14 PM BBT Feeds back HOH crew talking about Marlena. Alex will ask for volunteers for HN's. Raven says she would love to see Marlena as HN again. Alex says next week is Elena's Bday so she isn't doing that to her. Raven: that would be funny.

I swear I am not a violent person, but by this time, I would have been evicted from the house for bitch slapping this terminally diseased girl.

Mark has only been off slop for approximately 2 weeks of the season. The first week he wasn't a have-not. Then after that he was put up as a have-not, was off for 1 day and put back on it for being off the wall too early. Then he drew the key which extended it a week. So that is 3 weeks with only 1 day separating. He got off of it last Friday and only slept in the have-not room so that Elena would not have to sleep alone. And Elena was a have-not for 2 weeks because she also tried the key and got the extension. So she has only been off for 1 day. And this little entitled little bitch wants to put them back on it because "it would be funny!" She has not had to experience it and won't have to for the entire season.

And after all this kind of stuff, she STILL tries to sell all of us that she is a sweet southern belle?

Puke confused WTF? Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Shocked cmer punch

These are just a few of the things I feel when I see her on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 am

ctown28 wrote:

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Jokers wrote:
Sat 11:59 AM BBT 11:54 AM Raven worries about Jessica going on her instagram and seeing her picture with Paul.

You just now realized this....what a moron.

Jokers wrote:
Sat 12:35 PM BBT Raven says she calls her dark lipstick bitch lipstick

Trust us, you don't need lipstick to point out what a bitch you are.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:15 pm

She is now taking the opportunity (because none of us would be watching anyone else but her) to talk about her sick mother, her medical expenses, her car payment, her medication! BITCH! WE ALL GOT SHIT TO PAY FOR! You are not the only person on the face of the planet with these kind of problems! I can't speak for everyone but I watch this show to get away from this shit not to watch it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:29 pm

LMFAO You'll love this one LMFAO

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Naru wrote:
She is now taking the opportunity (because none of us would be watching anyone else but her) to talk about her sick mother, her medical expenses, her car payment, her medication! BITCH! WE ALL GOT SHIT TO PAY FOR! You are not the only person on the face of the planet with these kind of problems! I can't speak for everyone but I watch this show to get away from this shit not to watch it!

I loved it when Christmas and Elena both told her that she would probably have more money from her GoFundMe page that was started when she talked about it on the show than any money she would make on the show itself. So, basically, we don't owe you anything, bitch.

As for the dancing above, I had not seen that, but all I can say is THIS is the dancing that has won awards for her and "her girls" at the studio? When Matt lost a bet to her, she made him take a ballet lesson in the backyard. When she was doing her ballet moves, I thought the same thing. She was about as graceful as a bull.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I loved it when Christmas and Elena both told her that she would probably have more money from her GoFundMe page that was started when she talked about it on the show than any money she would make on the show itself.  So, basically, we don't owe you anything, bitch.

As for the dancing above, I had not seen that, but all I can say is THIS is the dancing that has won awards for her and "her girls" at the studio?  When Matt lost a bet to her, she made him take a ballet lesson in the backyard.  When she was doing her ballet moves, I thought the same thing.  She was about as graceful as a bull.

Wait until she gets out of the house and finds out that the GoFundMe page has been taken down and refunds have been given to all contributors.  That little bit of knowledge right there tells you that it was a scam.  They don't take pages down and give refunds for legitimate issues

http://www.inquisitr.com/4396332/bb19-raven-waltons-gofundme-page-not-accepting-donations-offering-refunds-was-it-a-scam/
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I loved it when Christmas and Elena both told her that she would probably have more money from her GoFundMe page that was started when she talked about it on the show than any money she would make on the show itself.  So, basically, we don't owe you anything, bitch.

As for the dancing above, I had not seen that, but all I can say is THIS is the dancing that has won awards for her and "her girls" at the studio?  When Matt lost a bet to her, she made him take a ballet lesson in the backyard.  When she was doing her ballet moves, I thought the same thing.  She was about as graceful as a bull.

She is giving this game a very bad name. I accept that it is about the darker side of all of us but this just seems to go.....way.....way! too far into the dark side.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Wait until she gets out of the house and finds out that the GoFundMe page has been taken down and refunds have been given to all contributors.  That little bit of knowledge right there tells you that it was a scam.  They don't take pages down and give refunds for legitimate issues

http://www.inquisitr.com/4396332/bb19-raven-waltons-gofundme-page-not-accepting-donations-offering-refunds-was-it-a-scam/

That is one silver lining for this season for me, that someone like this has been exposed on a large scale and can't get away with the scams they have been pulling for so many years. There are people out there who have definite problems and need things like this for legitimate reasons and it is people like her and her mother that screw that up for them.

Like I said, I wish that BB had a reunion show like Survivor does. I get that it is easier because by the time finale night comes, the actual show has been over for several months. But as suggested before, it would be a great opener for the new season the next year, a segment of the previous cast. And contractually they should have to show up just like they have to for finale when they are not jury members.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Like I said, I wish that BB had a reunion show like Survivor does.  I get that it is easier because by the time finale night comes, the actual show has been over for several months.  But as suggested before, it would be a great opener for the new season the next year, a segment of the previous cast.  And contractually they should have to show up just like they have to for finale when they are not jury members.

Endemol is too cheap to do that. They would have to pay each of them for their appearance. And even when they do that they are cheap and the feels they give are minimal.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Like I said, I wish that BB had a reunion show like Survivor does.  I get that it is easier because by the time finale night comes, the actual show has been over for several months.  But as suggested before, it would be a great opener for the new season the next year, a segment of the previous cast.  And contractually they should have to show up just like they have to for finale when they are not jury members.

Endemol  is too cheap to do that.  They would have to pay each of them for their appearance.  And even when they do that they are cheap and the feels they give are minimal.

It does spark the question though don't you think? Season 20 has to be better because of the bench mark (wither you include the writer's strike or not) So what do they or can they do?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Naru wrote:

It does spark the question though don't you think? Season 20 has to be better because of the bench mark (wither you include the writer's strike or not) So what do they or can they do?

It won't be anything special. Everyone keeps talking about All-Stars, but that will never happen again. The first All-Stars was a nightmare for them because it was a house full of people that they couldn't control. Look for another mix cast with advantages for the vets. The thing is, they set a very dangerous precedent with Paul this year for new players. Because they kept his safety secret and Cody got exposed, any new player with hesitate to go after a vet so early in the game for fear of being exposed like Cody did.

Some have said an all winners season. Well here is a list of winners who have stated they will never play again: Dr Will, Boogie, Jun, Evel Dick, Dan, Adam, Jordan

Some have said they'd like to see a season of first outs. These people on't think about it. Go back and look at some of the first outs. They were horrible and that is why they were first outs. Then theres that say they want all 2nd place finishers. Again, think about that, Victoria, Gina Marie, Cody, Liz, Lane, do you really want to see these nimrods back.

I say a whole new cast and I don't even care if they are all recruits. IT seems it's the so called Superfans that play the worst. Ramses called himself a Superfan because he's been watching since S15 and then binge watched the rest. Sorry but binge watching the first 14 seasons doesnt make you a Superfan because you missed what really went on in the feeds. Adam Poch is a true Superfan and look at how horribly he played. Granted Ian Terry was a true Superfan and he won, but hes the exception.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Elena was in the bedroom justifying to Matt and Raven why she took the money. She said that she quit her job to come into the house and that she told Alex afterward........"at least you have a job after this, I don't"........and then went on to say that she is pretty sure that she is the only one in the house who doesn't have a job to go back to. Raven sheepishly raised her hand. Matt said, "Babe, you have your studio and stuff." She said "well I might not have a building or a car or anything, I don't know."

Matt and Elena continue talking. Matt of course taking the middle ground saying he understands why Elena did what she did and he understands why Alex would be upset.

Raven then injures herself somehow, hollers out about and leaves the room saying maybe she can go find another way to hurt herself because it happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Elena was in the bedroom justifying to Matt and Raven why she took the money.  She said that she quit her job to come into the house and that she told Alex afterward........"at least you have a job after this, I don't"........and then went on to say that she is pretty sure that she is the only one in the house who doesn't have a job to go back to.  Raven sheepishly raised her hand.  Matt said, "Babe, you have your studio and stuff."  She said "well I might not have a building or a car or anything, I don't know."  

Matt and Elena continue talking.  Matt of course taking the middle ground saying he understands why Elena did what she did and he understands why Alex would be upset.

Raven then injures herself somehow, hollers out about and leaves the room saying maybe she can go find another way to hurt herself because it happens all the time.

Well tonight she chipped he tooth on a beer battle and then hurt her hand and some bag of frozen food. Maybe they need to evict her before she hurts herself even more seriously in that house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Elena was in the bedroom justifying to Matt and Raven why she took the money.  She said that she quit her job to come into the house and that she told Alex afterward........"at least you have a job after this, I don't"........and then went on to say that she is pretty sure that she is the only one in the house who doesn't have a job to go back to.  Raven sheepishly raised her hand.  Matt said, "Babe, you have your studio and stuff."  She said "well I might not have a building or a car or anything, I don't know."  

Matt and Elena continue talking.  Matt of course taking the middle ground saying he understands why Elena did what she did and he understands why Alex would be upset.

Well tonight she chipped he tooth on a beer battle and then hurt her hand and some bag of frozen food.  Maybe they need to evict her before she hurts herself even more seriously in that house.

Yep, and she made the comment that her disease won't have to take her out, she is apparently going to do it herself with all her "injuries" that happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

And we have another one to add to the list. She can't eat hot dogs. Not sure why those are worse than all the other shit she eats, but she revealed this when Alex started her punishment.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Naru wrote:
LMFAO You'll love this one LMFAO

This is Amazing! The PROFESSIONAL DANCER dancing like my husband (sorry sweetie) after too many beers by the bonfire! clapping clapping
She is one delusional skank.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

@em_BB wrote:
ravens "stories" are actually just old simpsons episodes: a conspiracy thread #BB19

LMFAO Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
@em_BB wrote:
ravens "stories" are actually just old simpsons episodes: a conspiracy thread #BB19

LMFAO Donald Duck

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Jokers wrote:
Mon 4:22 PM BBT 414-Raven (negative tone): I haven't been in the DR in 2 days. I still live in this house. I havent been in the DR in like 2 days!
(Raven slaps hands.)
Paul: What happened?
Raven: I'm still here! Or am I?!
Cmas: Definitely still here.
Raven: Definitely still here. Okay, production, love you too!
Cmas: They are probably just getting the fight from the other day.
Raven: Then in my DR, like 2 days ago, I DR'd for an hour an thirty minutes.
Paul: They are still talking abt veto, so.
Raven: Yeah. I know, I'm just being facetious.
Production: You not allowed to talk abt production.
Raven: Okay, cool! You know I'm still here!

Bitch play the game and they will want to know your dam thoughts. Coast your ass and they won't. Why? Because we at home don't need to hear in depth though (which would be silence and crickets by the way) of what you are doing when you are doing NOTHING! STFU

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Mon 4:22 PM BBT 414-Raven (negative tone): I haven't been in the DR in 2 days. I still live in this house. I havent been in the DR in like 2 days!
(Raven slaps hands.)
Paul: What happened?
Raven: I'm still here! Or am I?!
Cmas: Definitely still here.
Raven: Definitely still here. Okay, production, love you too!
Cmas: They are probably just getting the fight from the other day.
Raven: Then in my DR, like 2 days ago, I DR'd for an hour an thirty minutes.
Paul: They are still talking abt veto, so.
Raven: Yeah. I know, I'm just being facetious.
Production: You not allowed to talk abt production.
Raven: Okay, cool! You know I'm still here!

Bitch play the game and they will want to know your dam thoughts. Coast your ass and they won't. Why? Because we at home don't need to hear in depth though (which would be silence and crickets by the way) of what you are doing when you are doing NOTHING! STFU

The only time her and Matt are in DR is when they're actively throwing a comp as "strategy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   

Back to top Go down

Raven question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next