View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:26 am

But wait......there's more........on BBAD......in the HoH....

-mom is in the hospital and could die
-cousin shot himself
-aunt passed away from cancer
-uncle passed away from cancer
-grandma has something, I could not quite make out what it was saying

This poor widdle baby, she has had one tough life. hand

Delusional twat!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:54 pm

capricious1 wrote:

-cousin shot himself

This poor widdle baby, she has had one tough life.   hand

Delusional twat!

I don't think "Twat" works here....I think we need a better word.... waiting ........ waiting :explode:  How about Super Twat? or Leia Twat?, Dancing Twat, Skank Twat, Fucktard Twat, or my personal favorite Super Leia Dancing Skank fucktard Twat?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

-cousin shot himself

Delusional twat!

I don't think "Twat" works here....I think we need a better word.... waiting ........ waiting :explode:  How about Super Twat? or Leia Twat?, Dancing Twat, Skank Twat, Fucktard Twat, or my personal favorite Super Leia Dancing Skank fucktard Twat?

How many times do I have to tell you to stop comparing her to an iconic heroine like Leia?

To the dungeon with you. cmer punch
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

-cousin shot himself

Delusional twat!

How many times do I have to tell you to stop comparing her to an iconic heroine like Leia?

To the dungeon with you. cmer punch

Well worth the trip....hee hee hee hee neener

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

-cousin shot himself

Delusional twat!

:thumbsup: Super Leia Dancing fucktard twat. Ooh, I got it FUCKWAT!

Off to the dungeon we go, I will bring the snacks.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:01 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

-cousin shot himself

Delusional twat!

:thumbsup:   Super Leia Dancing fucktard twat.   Ooh, I got it FUCKWAT!

Off to the dungeon we go, I will bring the snacks.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:48 pm

BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!

Jokers wrote:

Sun 2:18 PM BBT (2:05) Raven to Paul: My Chromosome 10 is mutated. So it's folded over. It's hidden. So that's why I have arthritis. And a bunch of other sh**. That's why I have to get knee surgery, because my bone's in my knee has deteriorated.
In December I'll have to have a new pacemaker. And then I need a FULL hysterectomy, uterus and ovaries. And knee surgery.

I think it's time to shoot this girl and put her out of our misery.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Naru wrote:
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!

Jokers wrote:

Sun 2:18 PM BBT (2:05) Raven to Paul: My Chromosome 10 is mutated. So it's folded over. It's hidden. So that's why I have arthritis. And a bunch of other sh**. That's why I have to get knee surgery, because my bone's in my knee has deteriorated.
In December I'll have to have a new pacemaker. And then I need a FULL hysterectomy, uterus and ovaries. And knee surgery.

I think it's time to shoot this girl and put her out of our misery.

Holy shit! Does it ever stop with Fuckwat? Classy bitch, humping her showmance in the bed next to Cody and Jessica. That is keeping it classy......... Sarcastic

She eats, she humps, she has a myriad of ailments..........time to go home.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:30 am

AND YET MORE INFORMATION:

Her mom contracted the gastroparesis when she was pregnant for Raven and also had epilepsy and seizures all the time. Her mom was in the hospital for 6 months following Raven's birth because of all those things. Then she came home for a little while and then went back into the hospital for 3 months.

Raven's brother was diagnosed with this disease just shortly before she came into the house (reported earlier), but he doesn't have the mutated chromosome so he can father children and not pass it along to them, but Raven can't or she will have to watch her child die. She said it is ironic that she wants kids so bad and can't have them, but her brother doesn't want kids and is okay to have them.

Oh, and she can have her eggs frozen before the hysterectomy but it costs $20,000 to $30,000 to do it and the child will have a 70-80% chance of having all these problems too. I guess the frozen eggs have a better chance than the ones she carries because earlier she said her children would 100% have all these same problems.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 am

Oh and another thing, she choreographed a dance about 911 that won an award (not sure which one), and the video of it apparently went viral. It is a very powerful dance that makes everyone cry. She is anxious to know if "her girls" won anything with it "at nationals" this year.

And now she has agreed to go on the block in Mark's spot to show how much she trusts the house. Her and Matt decided this would make Mark look bad for putting "the sick girl on the block" because he is too much of a coward to stay up there when he is 100% safe. So she running around making it a point to tell everyone that she has agreed to be a pawn, like she is doing everyone this GRAND favor or something. You know.........Raven the selfless person of course.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh and another thing, she choreographed a dance about 911 that won an award (not sure which one), and the video of it apparently went viral.  It is a very powerful dance that makes everyone cry.  She is anxious to know if "her girls" won anything with it "at nationals" this year.

And now she has agreed to go on the block in Mark's spot to show how much she trusts the house.  Her and Matt decided this would make Mark look bad for putting "the sick girl on the block" because he is too much of a coward to stay up there when he is 100% safe.  So she running around making it a point to tell everyone that she has agreed to be a pawn, like she is doing everyone this GRAND favor or something.  You know.........Raven the selfless person of course.

Yep, that's Raven....selfless...... Puke

And yet there is more......she is a PROFESSIONAL GHOST HUNTER and her hair dye (I say hair color) is the BEST hair color EVER.

If Raven says it, it is fact!!!! LMFAO

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:03 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Oh and another thing, she choreographed a dance about 911 that won an award (not sure which one), and the video of it apparently went viral.  It is a very powerful dance that makes everyone cry.  She is anxious to know if "her girls" won anything with it "at nationals" this year.

And now she has agreed to go on the block in Mark's spot to show how much she trusts the house.  Her and Matt decided this would make Mark look bad for putting "the sick girl on the block" because he is too much of a coward to stay up there when he is 100% safe.  So she running around making it a point to tell everyone that she has agreed to be a pawn, like she is doing everyone this GRAND favor or something.  You know.........Raven the selfless person of course.

And yet there is more......she is a PROFESSIONAL GHOST HUNTER and her hair dye (I say hair color) is the BEST hair color EVER.  

If Raven says it, it is fact!!!!  LMFAO

She talked about the ghost hunter thing early in the season, but I had forgotten about it until they played that comp and she said it again.

And the late night snack on the menu for her and Matt was raw cookie dough crumbled up in ice cream and topped with whipped cream, right before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If Raven says it, it is fact!!!!  LMFAO

She talked about the ghost hunter thing early in the season, but I had forgotten about it until they played that comp and she said it again.  

And the late night snack on the menu for her and Matt was raw cookie dough crumbled up in ice cream and topped with whipped cream, right before going to bed.

Ewwwwww, that cow will eat anything. Pretty brave for one with a terrible digestive disorder.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 am

RAVEN. Official queen of the delusional skanks. Please see the tidbits thread!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 am

There was a HUGE blow up in the house today with Josh, Jess and Cody. After Josh went to his room to cry about them making it personal, he came back out to antagonize with pots and pans. Cody told him that if he did it, he would come over there and jerk the pans out of his hands. Josh started it (standing by the patio door for escape) and Cody came off the couch and went toward him. Josh was backing up and it went to fish. When it came back Raven was talking about having to step in to stop Alex from getting hurt and Josh accidentally hit her with one of the pans.

Alex later explained to Paul and Christmas that Cody came over to take the pans away, she stepped between them and told them to get away from each other. NOBODY was going to throw a punch (her words) and then Raven stepped over there and Josh accidentally hit her with one of the pans and now she is saying her wrist hurts really bad and she needs to go to the DR to have it checked.

Of course the story has now changed to Cody caused her to be injured and Matt thinks that Raven should go to the DR and tell them that she is afraid of the violence and Cody injured her so they an throw him out. She said she would think about it. I mean they have it on tape as to who did what, so how the hell is she supposed to sell it. Plus Alex was right there and saw what happened.

Oh, and when Jess and Josh were going at it, she grabbed a wooden spoon and started banging it on the counter and then on a cup saying she could do it too. Later Raven said that the wooden spoon broke and a piece of it flew off and almost hit her. From what I remember she was upstairs with Matt by the HOH door while that part was happening.

And another note, the last time there was a confrontation she said it traumatizes her when these things happen because of her abuse as a child. This time she was up on that balcony with Matt laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 am

chap5788 wrote:
There was a HUGE blow up in the house today with Josh, Jess and Cody.  After Josh went to his room to cry about them making it personal, he came back out to antagonize with pots and pans.  Cody told him that if he did it, he would come over there and jerk the pans out of his hands.  Josh started it (standing by the patio door for escape) and Cody came off the couch and went toward him.  Josh was backing up and it went to fish.  When it came back Raven was talking about having to step in to stop Alex from getting hurt and Josh accidentally hit her with one of the pans.

Alex later explained to Paul and Christmas that Cody came over to take the pans away, she stepped between them and told them to get away from each other.  NOBODY was going to throw a punch (her words) and then Raven stepped over there and Josh accidentally hit her with one of the pans and now she is saying her wrist hurts really bad and she needs to go to the DR to have it checked.

Of course the story has now changed to Cody caused her to be injured and Matt thinks that Raven should go to the DR and tell them that she is afraid of the violence and Cody injured her so they an throw him out.  She said she would think about it.  I mean they have it on tape as to who did what, so how the hell is she supposed to sell it.  Plus Alex was right there and saw what happened.

Oh, and when Jess and Josh were going at it, she grabbed a wooden spoon and started banging it on the counter and then on a cup saying she could do it too.  Later Raven said that the wooden spoon broke and a piece of it flew off and almost hit her.  From what I remember she was upstairs with Matt by the HOH door while that part was happening.  

And another note, the last time there was a confrontation she said it traumatizes her when these things happen because of her abuse as a child.  This time she was up on that balcony with Matt laughing about it.

So let's look at it all. She can't digest food properly. Confrontations traumatized her, has an inverted spine among all her other ailments. Hey, here's an idea, let's go on Big Brother because I won't have to deal with any of those things. I think she's gonna be gone soon. Especially the reaction from fans being on to her bullshit, production is going to want to distance themselves
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
So let's look at it all.  She can't digest food properly.  Confrontations traumatized her, has an inverted spine among all her other ailments.  Hey, here's an idea, let's go on Big Brother because I won't have to deal with any of those things.  I think she's gonna be gone soon.  Especially the reaction from fans being on to her bullshit, production is going to want to distance themselves

I had to laugh tonight when Matt was in the hot tub with a group saying that Cody is in for a rude awakening when he leaves the house because he won't be able to handle Jess's lifestyle and also the backlash for "the way he has acted in the house." I thought to myself, the people in for the biggest rude awakening are going to be Matt and Raven. She will be shocked that her scam shit has hit the fan and he will be shocked that he defended her and believed every tidbit of information that came out of her mouth even when it was obvious she was lying about EVERYTHING.

THESE are the reasons they need a reunion show either a couple of weeks following the show or at the beginning of the next season like they do on Survivor. I would LOVE to hear from people as to how they handled things since leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
So let's look at it all.  She can't digest food properly.  Confrontations traumatized her, has an inverted spine among all her other ailments.  Hey, here's an idea, let's go on Big Brother because I won't have to deal with any of those things.  I think she's gonna be gone soon.  Especially the reaction from fans being on to her bullshit, production is going to want to distance themselves

I had to laugh tonight when Matt was in the hot tub with a group saying that Cody is in for a rude awakening when he leaves the house because he won't be able to handle Jess's lifestyle and also the backlash for "the way he has acted in the house."  I thought to myself, the people in for the biggest rude awakening are going to be Matt and Raven.  She will be shocked that her scam shit has hit the fan and he will be shocked that he defended her and believed every tidbit of information that came out of her mouth even when it was obvious she was lying about EVERYTHING.  

THESE are the reasons they need a reunion show either a couple of weeks following the show or at the beginning of the next season like they do on Survivor.  I would LOVE to hear from people as to how they handled things since leaving the house.

All of her dirty, scheming, skanky ways have been aired for the world to see. Cody has nothing to worry about. Raven needs to find a cave to hide in once she gets out. I cannot WAIT to see her and her myriad of illnesses and achievements one day walk out the door.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:51 pm

capricious1 wrote:
All of her dirty, scheming, skanky ways have been aired for the world to see.  Cody has nothing to worry about.   Raven needs to find a cave to hide in once she gets out.   I cannot WAIT to see her and her myriad of illnesses and achievements one day walk out the door.

I think she has a good chance of being evicted in the next couple of weeks. I am crossing my fingers that she will be greeted with boos from the audience the way Christine was. Of course the deluded Matt will think it is because they were unhappy she was evicted, but the fans of the show (Mark, Alex, Paul) will know what it means for sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
All of her dirty, scheming, skanky ways have been aired for the world to see.  Cody has nothing to worry about.   Raven needs to find a cave to hide in once she gets out.   I cannot WAIT to see her and her myriad of illnesses and achievements one day walk out the door.

I think she has a good chance of being evicted in the next couple of weeks.  I am crossing my fingers that she will be greeted with boos from the audience the way Christine was.  Of course the deluded Matt will think it is because they were unhappy she was evicted, but the fans of the show (Mark, Alex, Paul) will know what it means for sure.

YES! Evicted to a chorus of boos! Perfection! clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am

Ravens DR tonight:

Quote :
most people would be upset with being on the block. This girl is a happy camper. I have a hand in sending Jess home

Bitch. What hand? You didn't nominate her, you didn't even push for her to get nominated as she got herself nominated. You didn't play in veto to stop her from winning, and you didn't cast a vote. So tell me how you played a hand in it?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ravens DR tonight:

Quote :
most people would be upset with being on the block.  This girl is a happy camper.  I have a hand in sending Jess home

Bitch.  What hand?  You didn't nominate her, you didn't even push for her to get nominated as she got herself nominated.  You didn't play in veto to stop her from winning, and you didn't cast a vote.  So tell me how you played a hand in it?

Not to mention she spent 3 days making sure everyone knew she volunteered to be on the block and apparently Josh owes her now. I am so hoping that her or Matt end up losing the temptation and are on the block next to Mark and Elena, then Cody pulls out the POV. Then let's see the how much of a "happy camper" she is.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ravens DR tonight:

Quote :
most people would be upset with being on the block.  This girl is a happy camper.  I have a hand in sending Jess home

Bitch.  What hand?  You didn't nominate her, you didn't even push for her to get nominated as she got herself nominated.  You didn't play in veto to stop her from winning, and you didn't cast a vote.  So tell me how you played a hand in it?

Ctown she is BEYOND delusional. Apparently she is now (among her many accomplishments, ailments, and personal tragedies) a game MASTERMIND.

Oh how I love to hate her! Skanky bitch that she is.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

If I hear Matt or Raven say one more time Jess was stupid for giving up her game for someone she met 50 days ago I am going to scream. This from the dipshit who said from week 2 that his only focus was to make sure he and Raven make jury and that Raven wins the game because she needs it more than anyone else in the house. He also thinks anyone who would send her out of the house instead of taking her to the final 2 are somehow nasty people.

And the other comment...............We told Jess if she used the hex to save Cody, she would be the first target the following week.

They all planned to vote her out last week if she didn't use the hex, so this is a stupid statement. I get saying it to Jess as a justification for sending her home or turn the screws or whatever their motivation, but when they are talking in their own groups behind closed doors, they all say it. It is like they are starting to believe it themselves or something.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
If I hear Matt or Raven say one more time Jess was stupid for giving up her game for someone she met 50 days ago I am going to scream.  This from the dipshit who said from week 2 that his only focus was to make sure he and Raven make jury and that Raven wins the game because she needs it more than anyone else in the house.  He also thinks anyone who would send her out of the house instead of taking her to the final 2 are somehow nasty people.  

And the other comment...............We told Jess if she used the hex to save Cody, she would be the first target the following week.  

They all planned to vote her out last week if she didn't use the hex, so this is a stupid statement.  I get saying it to Jess as a justification for sending her home or turn the screws or whatever their motivation, but when they are talking in their own groups behind closed doors, they all say it.  It is like they are starting to believe it themselves or something.

RIGHT!!!!!!! I cannot stand it either! hand

Sadly for us, now that Jess and Cody are apart, we will be forced to look at this creepy ass showmance every night on BBAD. I am pleased to hear she in annoying some of the minions.....finally!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   

Back to top Go down

Raven question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next