View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:06 am

If this cinnamon bun sporting woman has this "stomach pump terminal digestive disease" why the fuck is she CONSTANTLY eating????? Popcorn, ice cream, you name it she eats it. One would think that might be a problem, am I wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 am

That is something she does on a daily basis. She eats ALL THE TIME. The only time her stomach is a problem is when the situation arises where she needs attention of some sort.

I have seen her turn down eating dinner that someone other than her or Paul cook saying that her tummy won't handle it right now, only to turn around and eat half a bag of potato chips.

You can bet your ass if she ends up on the block with an actual chance of being evicted, she will be sick, throwing up, weak because she can't eat and Lord knows what other symptoms.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
That is something she does on a daily basis.  She eats ALL THE TIME.  The only time her stomach is a problem is when the situation arises where she needs attention of some sort.  

I have seen her turn down eating dinner that someone other than her or Paul cook saying that her tummy won't handle it right now, only to turn around and eat half a bag of potato chips.  

You can bet your ass if she ends up on the block with an actual chance of being evicted, she will be sick, throwing up, weak because she can't eat and Lord knows what other symptoms.

You know it! I find her so annoying. Her butt kissing devotion to Paul is revolting as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:00 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
That is something she does on a daily basis.  She eats ALL THE TIME.  The only time her stomach is a problem is when the situation arises where she needs attention of some sort.  

You know it!  I find her so annoying.  Her butt kissing devotion to Paul is revolting as well.

When Cody blew up on Paul in the HOH room after noms and the ensuing aftermath downstairs, she went to the apple room with Matt to hide out. Later she told people that she can't stand confrontation because it brings back painful memories from her childhood where there was abuse. She wants Cody gone because that kind of stuff and Mark charging at Josh (which I don't even think she actually witnessed) to take the pans away make her scared being in the house.

Then yesterday she was front and center in the confrontation, screaming at the top of her lungs at Jess and participating heavily in the mob mentality bullying that went on, but nobody notices any of this.

Oh and she also said the other day that she was sexually assaulted as a child too. If that happened to her, it is absolutely horrific, but the way this girl lies about EVERYTHING I have to wonder if this is just another one of her stories to make her a victim.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:30 pm

She is also accusing Cody of being a sexual predator because he tried to kiss her on the cheek when he was on his way out of the house the first time he got evicted.

I don't doubt that she has gastreoparesis, otherwise she wouldn't have the stomach pacemake, she just exaggerates the effect it has on her. People have come out in droves on social media talking about it. The disease may not be curable, but it is far from terminal. She's in for a rude awakening when she gets out of that house and realizes that nobody in thee country believes her bullshit.

Oh, and does anyone else notice how her "southern belle" accent comes and goes depending on the situation?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 pm

And also by the time the story got around last night about her confrontation with Jess about the veto thing with Jason, she was saying that she left the bedroom to get away from Jess, but Jess stormed into the kitchen, grabbed her by the arm and said she wanted to talk to her right now. Paul even said "she actually grabbed your arm like that?" and she said absolutely.

Alex was a witness to what actually happened that it was Raven begging to talk to Jess in private, but do you think she stood up and said anything about it? Alex is trying her damnedest to explain anything that can be construed as a lie she has told almost to the point that it is ridiculous. Like saying that when Jess or Cody asked about the vote and whether anything had changed, she said no because for her it had not changed and stupid shit like that. Alex has been telling Jason that Matt and Raven never lie, I wonder if she will feel the same about it now?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
She is also accusing Cody of being a sexual predator because he tried to kiss her on the cheek when he was on his way out of the house the first time he got evicted.

I don't doubt that she has gastreoparesis, otherwise she wouldn't have the stomach pacemake, she just exaggerates the effect it has on her.  People have come out in droves on social media talking about it.  The disease may not be curable, but it is far from terminal. She's in for a rude awakening when she gets out of that house and realizes that nobody in thee country believes her bullshit.

Oh, and does anyone else notice how her "southern belle" accent comes and goes depending on the situation?

YEP!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Ok let me see if I have this straight.waiting

1. Not one but two terminal disease
2. A mother that has the same disease that is dead but running a go fund me page from beyond the grave.
3. Was shot 7 times
4. Was sexually abused both as a child and an adult.
5. Was physically abused as a child.
6. Was almost kidnapped as a child.
7. Found out that she was not the most important person in the world.
8. Was the victim of a terrorist plot to kill her that she survived only due to her southern charm and positive outlook on life.
9. Is true air to the iron thrown of the 7 kingdoms.
10. Just found out that Waldo is not a real person and isn't really lost.

I know the first 6 are real statements made by her in the house but the next 4 are likely to come out of her Leia boob head before the season is over with. Did I miss anything?
Sarcastic

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Naru wrote:

Did I miss anything?

Yes, she claims to have an inverted spine, which is a physical impossibility that does not exist
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Did I miss anything?

Yes, she claims to have an inverted spine, which is a physical impossibility that does not exist

I'm sure there are others Naru, but pretty good list.

Ctown, I missed that one. I did hear today that she has "a bunch of scars from giving herself steroid injections daily for 3 months while in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:42 am

On the menu tonight for Raven:

Seriously chomping down baked Lays potato chips. Then progressed to hogging down some popcorn. This was in about a span of 1.5 hours. At bedtime her and Matt generally have a bowl of ice cream.

Yep, this sounds like the perfect kind of food to eat for a person with a TERMINAL gastric problem.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Did I miss anything?

Amazing.....so I'd like her to tell the world who she did to get on this show, Because no way in hell she got medically cleared to play it ....especially with any kind of back problem. Someone needs to call bullshit on this girl or if she wins.....BB will have to pre stack the audience with the "proper" fans. Wink

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:37 am

For such a sick/disabled person, she sure had the energy for fights!

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

Well, well well! What have we here?

#RavenExposedParty - this is a MUST WATCH!

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:45 am

Love it and want to see part 2......my god this whole family are scammers. :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
On the menu tonight for Raven:

Seriously chomping down baked Lays potato chips.  Then progressed to hogging down some popcorn.  This was in about a span of 1.5 hours.  At bedtime her and Matt generally have a bowl of ice cream.

Yep, this sounds like the perfect kind of food to eat for a person with a TERMINAL gastric problem.

YES!!! What a delight (not).  I kick back and turn on BBAD and what do I see???  RAVEN.  Doing what, you ask?  Eating chips....and then some popcorn.....and then her claim that Cody bullied her.....and she is a debutante.....and my personal favorite...wait for it......if she goes in water over 10 feet deep she will die because her pump will explode.  Holy Shit

Praying for a water event.  She is probably a very good swimmer, she has to be to get so far up Paul's ass every night.  Silly cow.  Mad6

OH! thanks for the video Nikita! clapping

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Nik, I would love to see part 2.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Jokers wrote:

Wed 2:07 PM BBT (1:48) Raven says she sympathizes with Christmas, as a person who has had everything stripped from her life. ..later: Some days I just want to be able to eat a whole steak - then I'm like no, I don't wanna die.....Well, I wouldn't die, but I'd be screaming in pain.

WTF? I mean....just....WTF? :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 am

This just in......................

Raven apparently has healed from her childhood trauma of abuse and confrontation causing her emotional stress because she is suddenly the big bad bitch of the house ready for a confrontation around every corner because she supposedly OWNED Jess in their argument.

And she announced while practicing for the HOH comp that she is also ambidextrous.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:52 am

chap5788 wrote:

Raven apparently has healed from her childhood trauma of abuse and confrontation causing her emotional stress because she is suddenly the big bad bitch of the house ready for a confrontation around every corner because she supposedly OWNED Jess in their argument.  

And she announced while practicing for the HOH comp that she is also ambidextrous.

She is a legend in her own mind!!! hypnotize

Of course we get the pleasure of watching her stuff her never closing cakehole with cereal then some ice cream (gotta be careful what we eat, right) then go up to the HoH room and proclaim she has a set of "balls the size of Texas." She is as deluded as meth squirrrel Josh.

Oh, and she is all set to get to pickin' on Jess and Cody. Just waiting for the command from her lord and master, Paul.

Silly twat.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:22 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

She is a legend in her own mind!!!  hypnotize

Of course we get the pleasure of watching her stuff her never closing cakehole with cereal then some ice cream (gotta be careful what we eat, right) then go up to the HoH room and proclaim she has a set of "balls the size of Texas."  She is as deluded as meth squirrrel Josh.  

Oh, and she is all set to get to pickin' on Jess and Cody.  Just waiting for the command from her lord and master, Paul.  

Silly twat.

But then in the next breath she is bitching because Jess won't even talk to her and ignores her, which apparently is a mortal sin to do anything or say anything about the sweet and innocent Raven.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

She is a legend in her own mind!!!  hypnotize

Of course we get the pleasure of watching her stuff her never closing cakehole with cereal then some ice cream (gotta be careful what we eat, right) then go up to the HoH room and proclaim she has a set of "balls the size of Texas."  She is as deluded as meth squirrrel Josh.  

Oh, and she is all set to get to pickin' on Jess and Cody.  Just waiting for the command from her lord and master, Paul.  

Silly twat.

But then in the next breath she is bitching because Jess won't even talk to her and ignores her, which apparently is a mortal sin to do anything or say anything about the sweet and innocent Raven.

Right! I guess we can add Narcissistic Personality Disorder to her never ending list of ailments. It is, after all, all about HER!!! She is SO deserving. Puke

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Right!  I guess we can add Narcissistic Personality Disorder to her never ending list of ailments.  It is, after all, all about HER!!!  She is SO deserving.  Puke

Right, but her Narcissistic Personality Disorder is different from everyone elses. Hers is terminal
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Right!  I guess we can add Narcissistic Personality Disorder to her never ending list of ailments.  It is, after all, all about HER!!!  She is SO deserving.  Puke

Right, but her Narcissistic Personality Disorder is different from everyone elses.  Hers is terminal

You two are great!

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven question   

Back to top Go down

Raven question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next