Share | 

Bullhorn message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Bullhorn message   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:28 am

So, there was a bullhorn message to the BB house today. It said "America loves Jess, Paul is a bully."

Jess didn't quite hear all of it. Every time they talk about it, production sends it to fish, but suffice it to say Alex heard something about it. Paul asked her again and she said "apparently I heard it wrong." I believe it was Alex, Jason, Cody and Jess in the backyard when it happened.

Paul is now going around the house with this thing under his skin saying things to people that if things are being portrayed in a certain light, that is fucked up. He was only giving back what Cody has been doing to all of them. He said they are attacking his character and Cody "got violent" with him and now someone is trying to say HE IS A BULLY? This is really bothering him because he clearly keeps bringing it up. He also said that he thinks it is cowardly that Jess and Cody are "victimizing themselves" during Paul's HOH to try to make him look bad.

Hey Paul, I got news for ya buddy, you are shitting on your own reputation, you don't need anyone else's help for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
So, there was a bullhorn message to the BB house today.  It said "America loves Jess, Paul is a bully."

Jess didn't quite hear all of it.  Every time they talk about it, production sends it to fish, but suffice it to say Alex heard something about it.  Paul asked her again and she said "apparently I heard it wrong."  I believe it was Alex, Jason, Cody and Jess in the backyard when it happened.

Paul is now going around the house with this thing under his skin saying things to people that if things are being portrayed in a certain light, that is fucked up.  He was only giving back what Cody has been doing to all of them.  He said they are attacking his character and Cody "got violent" with him and now someone is trying to say HE IS A BULLY?  This is really bothering him because he clearly keeps bringing it up.  He also said that he thinks it is cowardly that Jess and Cody are "victimizing themselves" during Paul's HOH to try to make him look bad.

Hey Paul, I got news for ya buddy, you are shitting on your own reputation, you don't need anyone else's help for sure.

Its Pauls huge ego getting in the way. He doesnt like not being in control. He is pissed that his HoH will be worthless yet again.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:35 am

OH, so this is what the commotion on BBAD was about! I think it is hilarious! Ha ha Paul you douche!

Btw, what happened between Jess and Raven? Raven is walking about the house like the Queen of All. Also, does that useless floater ever stop eating?????

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:35 am

capricious1 wrote:
OH, so this is what the commotion on BBAD was about! I think it is hilarious! Ha ha Paul you douche!

Btw, what happened between Jess and Raven?  Raven is walking about the house like the Queen of All.   Also, does that useless floater ever stop eating?????

Jess walked through the outer bedroom to go to the back bedroom where she sleeps. She passed by Kevin, Jason and Raven sitting on the bed talking. She saw Jason make a gesture with the veto that would make someone think they were gesturing something like sticking it to someone else. They stopped talking as soon as she entered the room (this is another instruction by Paul to make them get paranoid that every conversation is about them).

Jess asked Raven to go to her bedroom with her for a private conversation. In that room she told Raven that what she just walked in on was sketchy. She said she saw the gesture they made and for the past couple of days Raven has supposedly said she would have Jess' back if she doesn't use the hex and sends Cody out the door. Jess said that kind of thing makes her know she needs to use the hex because people are lying to her. Raven told her they were talking about how the veto was made because Jason does that kind of stuff (this is actually true). Jess said she didn't buy it. Raven told her to look into her eyes............"I am not lying to you, I would never............ Jess interrupts and said "you just lied to me on Thursday about the vote." Raven said it was changed last minute.

Jess started to walk out the door and Raven grabbed her arm and tried to stop her. Jess told her to let go of her she needed to get away from her before she did something she regrets. Jess went to the kitchen and Raven followed after.

Jess was sitting at the kitchen counter with Cody, Alex and Mark were there. Mark left the room leaving Raven, Alex, Raven and Cody. Raven asked if she could have a private conversation with Cody and Jess. Cody had no idea what had just happened because Jess had not said anything yet, so he said sure and started to walk to the apple room. Jess just sat there at the kitchen counter staring daggers at her. Raven said............"please Jessica...........please I want to talk to you......please.

Jess finally got up and went into the room with the 2 of them. She said she wanted to explain what was being talked about. Jess said Cody doesn't even know anything about what happened. She went through her spiel of what was being talked about with the veto and such. Jess said that they all stopped when she entered the room and it looked sketchy as hell and she is not buying the story. Raven said that she LOVES both of them and would never do anything like that toward them. She just can't go against the entire house to associate herself with them because she is there for her mom and herself..........much bigger things...........and can't afford to get a target on her. Jess was unrelenting, but Cody said he understood (he still sympathizes with Raven's situation unfortunately). She tells them she loves them both and wanted to hug them. She hugged Cody and Jess barely let Raven hug her.

Raven went to the bedroom where Jason and Kevin were telling them that Jess was very upset because she thought they were making those gestures toward her. Jason asked how she could even see what they were doing anyway, but then said it had nothing to do with them. Kevin said he would happily go in the room and tell them it was about the veto and Jason said he would too.

Enter Paul to the situation. Raven starts telling him about it, already embellishing everything that Jess did. Paul tells Jason to go in there and set the record straight, but Raven said then she will know I came out here and talked about it after we smoothed it over. Paul told her to go in the other room and cry. Then Jason can go in the apple room and talk to them to set the record straight. Jason went in and said that Raven was crying in the other room and when asked what was wrong, she told him what happened. He confirmed it was about veto. This morphed into a conversation about Jason playing a followers game, etc.

In the meantime, Paul is instructing people to make this a big deal and start calling them out when they come out of that room for making Raven so upset and crying.

Josh started his pot banging and dancing outside the door. Jess was throwing plastic apples at him (joking, both were laughing). She came out of the room to pick up the apples and the questions and assaults started on her.

She stood her ground and answered accusations being peppered at her. Suddenly Alex pipes up and said she lied about the cat ear (so petty this cat ears thing). Then she said that Raven keeps telling them she LOVES her and Cody and would never be involved in anything or lie to them or about them. All of the sudden Raven said she did have Jess' back until she lied to Alex and threw her under the bus. Jess said that was when Alex was HOH and Raven just said in the room 5 minutes ago that she still has or back, so is she lying now or then.

The entire group started peppering her with the assault. Cody, who has promised Jess there would be no reaction other than to take themselves out of the situation, calmly came out of the apple room and grabbed Jess to take her outside. This is when the total onslaught of mob mentality bullying ensued with Raven right smack in the middle with the loudest voice talking about how Jess and Cody stabbed her in the back when she has done nothing to them.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Btw, what happened between Jess and Raven?  Raven is walking about the house like the Queen of All.   Also, does that useless floater ever stop eating?????

Jess walked through the outer bedroom to go to the back bedroom where she sleeps.  She passed by Kevin, Jason and Raven sitting on the bed talking.  She saw Jason make a gesture with the veto that would make someone think they were gesturing something like sticking it to someone else.  They stopped talking as soon as she entered the room (this is another instruction by Paul to make them get paranoid that every conversation is about them).

Jess asked Raven to go to her bedroom with her for a private conversation.  In that room she told Raven that what she just walked in on was sketchy.  She said she saw the gesture they made and for the past couple of days Raven has supposedly said she would have Jess' back if she doesn't use the hex and sends Cody out the door.  Jess said that kind of thing makes her know she needs to use the hex because people are lying to her.  Raven told her they were talking about how the veto was made because Jason does that kind of stuff (this is actually true).  Jess said she didn't buy it.  Raven told her to look into her eyes............"I am not lying to you, I would never............ Jess interrupts and said "you just lied to me on Thursday about the vote."  Raven said it was changed last minute.

Jess started to walk out the door and Raven grabbed her arm and tried to stop her.  Jess told her to let go of her she needed to get away from her before she did something she regrets.  Jess went to the kitchen and Raven followed after.

Jess was sitting at the kitchen counter with Cody, Alex and Mark were there.  Mark left the room leaving Raven, Alex, Raven and Cody.  Raven asked if she could have a private conversation with Cody and Jess.  Cody had no idea what had just happened because Jess had not said anything yet, so he said sure and started to walk to the apple room.  Jess just sat there at the kitchen counter staring daggers at her.  Raven said............"please Jessica...........please I want to talk to you......please.  

Jess finally got up and went into the room with the 2 of them.  She said she wanted to explain what was being talked about.  Jess said Cody doesn't even know anything about what happened.  She went through her spiel of what was being talked about with the veto and such.  Jess said that they all stopped when she entered the room and it looked sketchy as hell and she is not buying the story.  Raven said that she LOVES both of them and would never do anything like that toward them.  She just can't go against the entire house to associate herself with them because she is there for her mom and herself..........much bigger things...........and can't afford to get a target on her.  Jess was unrelenting, but Cody said he understood (he still sympathizes with Raven's situation unfortunately).  She tells them she loves them both and wanted to hug them.  She hugged Cody and Jess barely let Raven hug her.

Raven went to the bedroom where Jason and Kevin were telling them that Jess was very upset because she thought they were making those gestures toward her.  Jason asked how she could even see what they were doing anyway, but then said it had nothing to do with them.  Kevin said he would happily go in the room and tell them it was about the veto and Jason said he would too.

Enter Paul to the situation.  Raven starts telling him about it, already embellishing everything that Jess did.  Paul tells Jason to go in there and set the record straight, but Raven said then she will know I came out here and talked about it after we smoothed it over.  Paul told her to go in the other room and cry.  Then Jason can go in the apple room and talk to them to set the record straight.  Jason went in and said that Raven was crying in the other room and when asked what was wrong, she told him what happened.  He confirmed it was about veto.  This morphed into a conversation about Jason playing a followers game, etc.  

In the meantime, Paul is instructing people to make this a big deal and start calling them out when they come out of that room for making Raven so upset and crying.

Josh started his pot banging and dancing outside the door.  Jess was throwing plastic apples at him (joking, both were laughing).  She came out of the room to pick up the apples and the questions and assaults started on her.  

She stood her ground and answered accusations being peppered at her.  Suddenly Alex pipes up and said she lied about the cat ear (so petty this cat ears thing).  Then she said that Raven keeps telling them she LOVES her and Cody and would never be involved in anything or lie to them or about them.  All of the sudden Raven said she did have Jess' back until she lied to Alex and threw her under the bus.  Jess said that was when Alex was HOH and Raven just said in the room 5 minutes ago that she still has or back, so is she lying now or then.

The entire group started peppering her with the assault.  Cody, who has promised Jess there would be no reaction other than to take themselves out of the situation, calmly came out of the apple room and grabbed Jess to take her outside.  This is when the total onslaught of mob mentality bullying ensued with Raven right smack in the middle with the loudest voice talking about how Jess and Cody stabbed her in the back when she has done nothing to them.

In fact if it wasn't for the fact she is yelling no one would even know she is in the house. zipit

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Found this clip on youtube thought you guy would like to see it since it was never and will never be on tv.

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullhorn message   

Back to top Go down

Bullhorn message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1