Your nomination speech

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Your nomination speech   Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:32 am

Since no one in that house has the balls or the brain power to play the game for themselves. I have decided to start this thread. You place yourself in the house, You are the HOH, You make the choice as to who you would put up and why.

Matt/Raven I have chosen you two to go on the block. Matt, I'm a firm believer that everyone has to do their time on the block in one way, shape or form. The pair of you have not seen the block once this season and from what I have heard while in your presence and from others in the house, you both have said that being on the block was no big deal, and some should show dignity and class while there. Here is your opportunity to show the rest of us mere mortals how it is done.
Raven, your on the block because unlike you and Matt I want to win the game, I don't want second place handed to me on Paul's silver patter. I don't think I will make it past next week but I do know that if by some miracle I am sitting in one of the two seats on finally night I can say two things, I worked and earned my spot and if your in the other seat I can't win.

Good Luck with Veto.

Give it a try because I'm thinking of doing one with Josh and Paul but I'm not sure yet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 am

I have chosen you Josh and you Paul for eviction.

Josh, your perverted meatball fetish comes to an end this week. I want, hope and desire you to show the house that you actually have a backbone of your own and not just Paul's hand up your ass running your mouth and your game for you.

Paul, you are on the block for one reason and one reason only. You crossed a line with me. A very personal and painful line. How dare you mock this man for his service to this country. If not for him, my father, my uncle and my friends, YOU! Would not be here! Spouting this shit, let alone be playing a game like this.

(look at each and every person in the eye) Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. For all those who stood silent as it happened and did nothing. Double shame for those who took pride in participating in it. This may just be a dam game but there should be a line that no one should cross.

This nomination ceremony is over.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 am

Naru wrote:

Josh, your perverted meatball fetish comes to an end this week. I want, hope and desire you to show the house that you actually have a backbone of your own and not just Paul's hand up your ass running your mouth and your game for you.

Paul, you are on the block for one reason and one reason only. You crossed a line with me. A very personal and painful line. How dare you mock this man for his service to this country. If not for him, my father, my uncle and my friends, YOU! Would not be here! Spouting this shit, let alone be playing a game like this.

(look at each and every person in the eye) Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. For all those who stood silent as it happened and did nothing. Double shame for those who took pride in participating in it. This may just be a dam game but there should be a line that no one should cross.

Josh on the block is a complete waste at this time. But, that speech to Paul would be absolutely EPIC. And it would be in a situation where Paul could not interrupt her because it is part of the nomination speech and that is why Paul uses those and veto speeches to do the same. So I would love to see that one.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Josh on the block is a complete waste at this time.  But, that speech to Paul would be absolutely EPIC.  And it would be in a situation where Paul could not interrupt her because it is part of the nomination speech and that is why Paul uses those and veto speeches to do the same.  So I would love to see that one.

Time frame is irrelevant. This thread is basically intended to allow everyone to vent....like I did with the Paul thing.
My Father's brothers were WWII vets, my Father and Uncle (mothers side) Viet Nam vets, I lost two good friends in the first gulf war, and one very recently in Afghanistan. When someone like Paul shit on the military he isn't shitting on Cody....he is shitting on those who gave the ultimate sacrifice so that dick less little shits like him can open their mouths and say stupid shit like he did.

See? Venting...  Mad6   ...good for the soul and the pours...smooth skin is the best skin...lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 am

Jess wins HOH:

I nominate you Paul and you Alex for eviction. Alex, I nominate you because I just don't like you. Yes, I hid your stupid cat ears, I will own that, but Raven DID dump out your soda and was at my side through the entire thing. It's too bad good people like Jason and Kevin have wrapped their games around someone so petty they will send someone home because of a pair of cat ears or a pair of glasses (Ramses) instead of making a game move.

Paul, I nominate you because Dom was completely accurate. You are the head of the snake. All these people follow you no matter how stupid you are making them look on TV. They will sit in a corner and wait for you to call their number to either be in the group or an outsider, I choose not to play that game. And you know you can't beat me and Cody in this game straight up so you resort to gathering everyone in the house to stoop to these sleazy tactics to try to get a reaction. Attacking a marine who served 10 years for this country and everyone in this house is about as low as it gets and if people still want to support you in that, fine. But all the rest of you, please know that you could be the next Cody and Jess at the bottom of the house when Paul so chooses. And by the way, I have back up plans if either of you get off the block and it won't be someone like Josh who goes up, so good luck in veto everyone. This meeting is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
Jess wins HOH:

I nominate you Paul and you Alex for eviction.  Alex, I nominate you because I just don't like you.  Yes, I hid your stupid cat ears, I will own that, but Raven DID dump out your soda and was at my side through the entire thing.  It's too bad good people like Jason and Kevin have wrapped their games around someone so petty they will send someone home because of a pair of cat ears or a pair of glasses (Ramses) instead of making a game move.

Paul, I nominate you because Dom was completely accurate.  You are the head of the snake.  All these people follow you no matter how stupid you are making them look on TV.  They will sit in a corner and wait for you to call their number to either be in the group or an outsider, I choose not to play that game.  And you know you can't beat me and Cody in this game straight up so you resort to gathering everyone in the house to stoop to these sleazy tactics to try to get a reaction.  Attacking a marine who served 10 years for this country and everyone in this house is about as low as it gets and if people still want to support you in that, fine.  But all the rest of you, please know that you could be the next Cody and Jess at the bottom of the house when Paul so chooses.  And by the way, I have back up plans if either of you get off the block and it won't be someone like Josh who goes up, so good luck in veto everyone.  This meeting is adjourned.

I like that one. :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 am

Jess wins HoH:

I nominate you Alex and you Paul:

I dont have much to say to you Alex, as you have only been following orders. Paul, I myself have had a worthless HoH as you all fucked me and sent Ramses home. My mistake. But you Paul, have now had two worthless HoH's. First, you sent Codt home, hey, look who's sitting next to me. Then you tried to send him home again, hey, looks who's still sitting next to me. I would expect more out of a returning player but thats two swings, two misses. Keep coming at us asshole. We're on to you and eventually everyone else will be too
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:42 am

Naru wrote:

Meatball fetish chuckle He really does have one!

Loving the Paul speech!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 am

Jess as HOH:

Not the nominations I would choose, but pretty good speech so I couldn't resist.

I nominate you Raven and you Paul. I nominate you Paul (inset what I said in an earlier post about Paul being on the block.

Raven, I nominate you because you have spent this game completely safe no matter who is in power because you are hiding behind Paul being the gossip queen and feeding information, true or not to him all along to keep the target off of you. You said yesterday in private with me and Cody that you love us but you can't show it because have been told not to socialize with us. Cody actually would have given up his game for you because he is a REAL man with REAL character. Now let's see if Paul will do the same for you. Good luck in the veto.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:51 pm

I have nominated Alex and Christmas. Know that if one of you win POV and removes themselves from the block I will put up an important ally of your so the house will see what I Cody and Jess already know. And if you think it is Paul think again....he made a deal with me to keep him and only him safe this week.
Enjoy, have fun with the veto and as always suck on my big thick non existent dick. This nomination ceremony is now over.

Cue music, Cue announcer, "Who will win the power of veto and will it effect nominations? Plus will Naru show everyone her ....well....no wait, she can't....and even if she could....ewww.... Find out on the next BIG! BROTHER!"

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Jess or Cody win HoH

I nominate you Paul and you [insert HG of choice here, Matt, Raven, Alex, Christmas, Whistledick]. Make no mistake, Paul, you are my target. To the rest of you, I'm giving you a golden opportunity here. You are not going to get many shots at this guy, in fact this may be your only one, so decide if you are here playing for second place, or if you want to win. Paul has been manipulating all of you this entire game and I'm now giving you the chance to put an end to it. Now if that's not friendship, I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Naru wrote:
I have nominated Alex and Christmas. Know that if one of you win POV and removes themselves from the block I will put up an important ally of your so the house will see what I Cody and Jess already know. And if you think it is Paul think again....he made a deal with me to keep him and only him safe this week.
Enjoy, have fun with the veto and as always suck on my big thick non existent dick. This nomination ceremony is now over.

Cue music, Cue announcer, "Who will win the power of veto and will it effect nominations? Plus will Naru show everyone her ....well....no wait, she can't....and even if she could....ewww.... Find out on the next BIG! BROTHER!"

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jess or Cody win HoH

I nominate you Paul and you [insert HG of choice here, Matt, Raven, Alex, Christmas, Whistledick].  Make no mistake, Paul, you are my target.  To the rest of you, I'm giving you a golden opportunity here.  You are not going to get many shots at this guy, in fact this may be your only one, so decide if you are here playing for second place, or if you want to win.  Paul has been manipulating all of you this entire game and I'm now giving you the chance to put an end to it.  Now if that's not friendship, I don't know what is.

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 am

Cody wins HOH:

I nominate you Paul and you Alex. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:16 am

This will work for everyone left in the house:

I nominate you (insert name here) and you (insert name here) for eviction because I have no mind of my own and Paul told me to. If you want to know if you are a target or a pawn or if there is a backdoor plan, I will have to get back to you once Paul gives me my next instruction. This meeting is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:24 am

chap5788 wrote:

I nominate you (insert name here) and you (insert name here) for eviction because I have no mind of my own and Paul told me to.  If you want to know if you are a target or a pawn or if there is a backdoor plan, I will have to get back to you once Paul gives me my next instruction.  This meeting is adjourned.

This would be great....too bad no one will say it unless Paul approves it...lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I nominate you (insert name here) and you (insert name here) for eviction because I have no mind of my own and Paul told me to.  If you want to know if you are a target or a pawn or if there is a backdoor plan, I will have to get back to you once Paul gives me my next instruction.  This meeting is adjourned.

This would be great....too bad no one will say it unless Paul approves it...lol

That's true. But it would be the first true and original speech that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 am

We are gathered here today to see who will be nominated for eviction. With that in mind I will sit down and let the real HOH turn the keys to see who is going out the door. Paul.

Basically the same as yours but I'm pissed and don't care. I know ctown will pop my balloon but dam why can't just ONE DAM THING! Fuck up his plan for once? Just ONCE! dam it!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:00 am

Naru wrote:
We are gathered here today to see who will be nominated for eviction. With that in mind I will sit down and let the real HOH turn the keys to see who is going out the door. Paul.

Basically the same as yours but I'm pissed and don't care. I know ctown will pop my balloon but dam why can't just ONE DAM THING! Fuck up his plan for once? Just ONCE! dam it!

One thing will fuck up Paul's plans right now is if HE wins HOH on Thursday. How will he navigate that and not piss on his own plans to be with all the couples as the 3rd person? The only common "enemy" that he has created is Kevin but Kevin is part of his final 5 plan, so not sure why he keeps painting that target bigger and bigger on him. I suppose he could put up Matt and Jason and say he is going to backdoor Kevin but then he has to be the one to put Kevin up as a replacement and be responsible for saving him and evicting either Matt or Jason. Sure he can throw the HOH, but he can't make it obvious and if it comes down to him, Matt and Raven, they will throw it to him for sure before he gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your nomination speech   

Back to top Go down

Your nomination speech
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1