View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading, the plan if Cody is safe is to send either Mark or Elena home, but they won't confer about it, just have everyone vote however they want to and not tell anyone. Just see where the votes falls. Of course everyone is eating that up but you know that if that ends up being the case he will be pushing to send Mark home and keep his little sheep.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I can't believe what I'm reading, the plan if Cody is safe is to send either Mark or Elena home, but they won't confer about it, just have everyone vote however they want to and not tell anyone.  Just see where the votes falls.  Of course everyone is eating that up but you know that if that ends up being the case he will be pushing to send Mark home and keep his little sheep.

Alex pushed back against that pretty HARD. She said if they don't get Cody, Elena HAS TO go home. Paul then changed his tune that he wants to at least not tell Mark and Elena who is going home, everyone just be noncommittal to drive them crazy. Here again, this is nonsense. It is not necessary. You have a person who just won HOH and is saving your ass once again and you are going to push your OWN agenda in order to keep what you believe to be a more well-behaved sheep? This is where Paul gets stupid.

Of course his biggest thing will be that Cody and Mark are teaming up, and he will "see" and "hear" evidence of it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I can't believe what I'm reading, the plan if Cody is safe is to send either Mark or Elena home, but they won't confer about it, just have everyone vote however they want to and not tell anyone.  Just see where the votes falls.  Of course everyone is eating that up but you know that if that ends up being the case he will be pushing to send Mark home and keep his little sheep.

Alex pushed back against that pretty HARD.  She said if they don't get Cody, Elena HAS TO go home.  Paul then changed his tune that he wants to at least not tell Mark and Elena who is going home, everyone just be noncommittal to drive them crazy.  Here again, this is nonsense.  It is not necessary.  You have a person who just won HOH and is saving your ass once again and you are going to push your OWN agenda in order to keep what you believe to be a more well-behaved sheep?  This is where Paul gets stupid.

Of course his biggest thing will be that Cody and Mark are teaming up, and he will "see" and "hear" evidence of it.  

Exactly, he will play it off early but as the week goes on he would be all about why Mark needs to go. Alex would eventually cave, she always does. Not to mention, it would be just like last week. Let her have her target, but rally the others to what it is that he wants.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Paul's new plan (partly to appease Alex's saltiness about the veto punishment) is to make Elena sweat that she might be going home and to make Cody believe he is staying then blindside him on Thursday night. I am sure that Paul is probably planning on telling him right before eviction that "the others" backed out and he couldn't do anything about it because he is gong to be concerned about the jury vote.

He also wanted to drop a "bomb" on Cody about him campaigning to stay with the plan to take out Paul. Alex kind of hedged on this because it outs her as telling him, so not sure how he is going to get her on board with that part, but I am sure he will figure it out.

I have also been wondering why he keeps stringing Elena along telling her to trust him over and over. I thought maybe it was just in case she won HOH, but now he seems to be trying to take the target off of her and plant it squarely on Kevin and Mark. He didn't like that Kevin grew a brain and tried to keep them safe in case Cody won HOH, and the fact that Kevin refuses to just shit on people who are leaving the game (Ramses, Jess, now Cody). He gets mad that Kevin continues to talk to people, even on a human level when they are supposed to be isolated.

So I am thinking that he is hoping to push out Kevin and Mark and pull Elena in to be his new Kevin because when he was doing "damage control for the group" with her last week, she basically told him that she would never vote against him on the block, even against Mark, and he already has her vote in the jury house for sure. Guess she was pretty smart to trust him after all, huh. She won't be sitting next to him at the end, but she will surely get further this way.

So, I am assuming once he figures out how to get Alex to be okay with him dropping the bomb on Cody, then Elena will feel better. He will then become unattached from Christmas and tell Elena to watch his plan work. So once Cody leaves this week, the only concern Paul would have in the next HOH would be Mark, but Paul will just use Elena to control Mark should that happen.

I can't believe at this point I have to pin my hopes on Mark trying to shake shit up, but that is all that is left. So in other words, the season is done it is just a matter of the order of evictions at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 pm

First off, they are not going to "blindside" Cody no matter how much they believe they will. If Cody is on the block, he expects to be leaving.

Paul is trying to pull Elena in because he knows she will do whatever he tells her to do at anytime. If he doesn't need her as a number, he will leave her out of the loop, but if he does need her, he will reel her in and tell her things to make her feel comfortable. She's that easily manipulated. He wants Mark out because Mark has started winning comps and knows its just a matter of time before Mark grows a pair and makes a move on him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:09 pm

The plan is moving forward to paint the target on Kevin. Paul is even thinking of calling Kevin out. Of course when Kevin enters the room after Jason gave him a heads up that people didn't think he was "happy enough" about Cody going on the block, Paul switches it to Kevin is being taken in by Cody. People lie all the time about things to stay in the house and Cody is probably lying about having a kid or his brother dying and all of that. Paul will make sure a few more ducks are in a row before he calls him out because he has to remember that Kevin has a few tidbits of information to spread around as well.

I can see a conversation with Christmas when her and Paul are released from the attachment coming where he just might confess to her that he took the $25,000 and that is why Paul gave him the friendship bracelet and Paul told him to NEVER reveal it to anyone in the house. Then Paul went on to lie to everyone and say it was Ramses. He might also admit to the vote and the fact that Paul put him up to it and then forced him to lie about it saying it was a game move. I think Paul just might regret turning on Kevin this quickly, or at least I hope so.

Now I am waiting for Paul to call Cody out about his daughter and his brother, and that is when Elena (and I believe Mark knows too) can vouch for the fact that he mentioned his daughter and brother early on to them but didn't want it shared so nobody could ever use his daughter as a weapon against him and bring her into the game at all. And I hope this happens in a group of people where Paul is standing there looking stupid.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:33 am

So I was listening to Paul and Alex have an "AMF" meeting (this is their final 2 alliance name, adios motherfuckers, but production doesn't let them use it for obvious reasons).

Paul starts off with Kevin is shady as shit and he needs to go as soon as possible. Paul says he has Christmas and Josh "tied" and Alex has Jason. He says THEY have Matt and Raven who believe it will be the final 5 with them minus Christmas and Josh. He says the hit list is Cody, Mark, Kevin and Matt. She questions a bit. He clarifies that Kevin is shady and has been holding back. If he gets spooked he could pull off an HOH and might take a shot at their 3 (apparently her, Jason and Paul), because that is what he is supposedly screwing around with at this point.

Then Paul graciously gives Alex an option of Matt before Kevin and she thinks that might be better, but they drop that point. They are talking about how to make people targets to tie it all together. Paul then says that once Matt is gone Raven will attach to him. But funny thing missing from this entire conversation is Elena. Hmmm, suddenly she went from public enemy #1 to completely under the radar and Alex doesn't even pick up on that, or at least doesn't verbalize it.

So, let's look at what Paul just told her. She has Jason. He has Christmas and Josh, will have Raven when Matt leaves and obviously after this week Elena is not going to be team Alex by no stretch of the imagination. So, when she is on the block next to Jason or Paul, where are her votes going to come from to keep her in the game? Paul? If he is on the block how many votes does HE have behind him............by my count 5 right now, and he loses NONE in the next 2 evictions.

Alex and Jason have been laughing about Cody's pitch that the 3 of them could move through the house if she would have put up Raven or Josh and sent Matt home. They said it would be ridiculous to try to play the game to the end with only 2 people who have your back. Okay, so it is better for them to play with only 1 person to have their back?

It is impossible to me that she is not seeing this shit coming. She is a numbers person and maybe she got herself boxed in and can't save Cody, but this hit list has got to bother her at least a little bit. She doesn't even voice anything to Paul like, what about Elena, she is going to be gunning for me, etc.

I swear there is something in the water in this house. And I hope they keep putting the screws to Mark, who is now on an island because even Elena is jumping on the Mark bashing bandwagon and leaving him out to dry with others. Sure she is on the block, but she doesn't need to be contributing to the shitting on him they way she has been. Maybe, just maybe he will win this HOH and take a serious shot at these dipshits so some true colors come out, namely Paul being exposed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
The plan is moving forward to paint the target on Kevin.  Paul is even thinking of calling Kevin out.  Of course when Kevin enters the room after Jason gave him a heads up that people didn't think he was "happy enough" about Cody going on the block, Paul switches it to Kevin is being taken in by Cody.  People lie all the time about things to stay in the house and Cody is probably lying about having a kid or his brother dying and all of that.  Paul will make sure a few more ducks are in a row before he calls him out because he has to remember that Kevin has a few tidbits of information to spread around as well.  

I can see a conversation with Christmas when her and Paul are released from the attachment coming where he just might confess to her that he took the $25,000 and that is why Paul gave him the friendship bracelet and Paul told him to NEVER reveal it to anyone in the house.  Then Paul went on to lie to everyone and say it was Ramses.  He might also admit to the vote and the fact that Paul put him up to it and then forced him to lie about it saying it was a game move.  I think Paul just might regret turning on Kevin this quickly, or at least I hope so.

Now I am waiting for Paul to call Cody out about his daughter and his brother, and that is when Elena (and I believe Mark knows too) can vouch for the fact that he mentioned his daughter and brother early on to them but didn't want it shared so nobody could ever use his daughter as a weapon against him and bring her into the game at all.  And I hope this happens in a group of people where Paul is standing there looking stupid.

Oh yeah, both will happen, the Cody thing just before he goes out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Paul is making the same mistake he made last season, he's pissing off jury members. We already know Cody will not vote for him, he is alienating Mark. He is very close to flipping on Kevin and Matt and Raven, once these people are in jury and realize how he wronged them, there is a lot of potential for them to be bitter jurors and not give him the win, just like last season, no matter how much he deserves it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Paul is making the same mistake he made last season, he's pissing off jury members.  We already know Cody will not vote for him, he is alienating Mark.  He is very close to flipping on Kevin and Matt and Raven, once these people are in jury and realize how he wronged them, there is a lot of potential for them to be bitter jurors and not give him the win, just like last season, no matter how much he deserves it

Yep, and that will be the ONLY silver lining of this season for sure. Actually I believe that Cody will still vote for him to be honest unless he is sitting next to Alex. Cody and Jess talked about it before she left, they both said as much as it would make them sick, they would have to vote for him at the end because he is running the house week in and week out.

And as much as these assholes are sheep, I do believe if he continues to send people out by making a big scene to paint a target on the their back and shitting on them the week they leave, he may not get any votes except from Alex and Cody, and possibly Jason if Alex is still holding his nuts and telling him what to do in the jury house too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Well we know that Mark and Kevin are the new targets for the week. Mark has shown that he can win comps, so I wonder if they will want to use the backdoor instead?

If the rumor is true and Christmas is HOH, how will she want to accomplish this goal? Will she really be bold enough to put Kevin on the block the way she slinks up on him and thinks he would never turn on her? Plus in their mind they always want to make sure the targets don't win veto, but if you put up 2 pawns at this point, Mark wins and doesn't use it, then one of the 2 pawns go home. Who is expendable to her?

Obviously Matt and Raven are expendable, but if you put them up that puts 2 of the weakest players in the house on the block to play against Mark if he gets picked, and Christmas probably won't be able to play either. That makes Mark's path to safety a lot easier.

Josh refused to use her as a pawn, so will she do the same? And he is not the best competitor either. Paul is this supposed "comp beast" (in his mind anyway), but there is no way he is going up there even though he is safe on the block against anyone with these idiots.

Will she use Alex and Matt? What happens if Mark wins veto and doesn't use it? Matt would go home, but how does Paul square that one with Raven. She is not a threat, but she IS a vote for him both in the house and in jury, so will she be so loyal after that? In essence Paul could be losing 2 votes right there both in the house and in jury.

The smart move is to put up both of your targets, in this case supposedly Kevin and Mark and one of them is going home because you control enough of the votes. But I don't see Paul or Christmas being okay with a straightforward, play the game kind of plan, they will want something elaborate. I just hope it blows up in their face.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:19 pm

I hope they do try a backdoor plan. It is always foolish to do so at this point in the game. 6 people play for veto, the HoH, the two noms and 3 randomly chosen ones. There are 9 people left in the house, which means that the odds of someones name being drawn is far greater now than it was before the double eviction.

You need to put your targets up and hope for the best. This could also be a dangerous HoH for Christmas since she will have a hard time competing in veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:28 pm

I thought about this and I can see how Paul comes out okay, which is the ONLY important thing in the house, right?

He will tell Matt and Raven he TRIED to get Christmas not to use them as pawns, but if he pushed too hard Christmas might figure out about their final 3 deal. He will do much the same with Mark, but it will be more like pointing out that he had that beef with Christmas and then Elena called her out and it is "all about perception" in this house. He wants to help Mark, but he can't mess up his own game to do it.

The Kevin part, I don't know unless he tells Kevin that Josh spilled the beans about the money and he warned Kevin not to tell anyone or it would get out and hurt him in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I thought about this and I can see how Paul comes out okay, which is the ONLY important thing in the house, right?

He will tell Matt and Raven he TRIED to get Christmas not to use them as pawns, but if he pushed too hard Christmas might figure out about their final 3 deal.  He will do much the same with Mark, but it will be more like pointing out that he had that beef with Christmas and then Elena called her out and it is "all about perception" in this house.  He wants to help Mark, but he can't mess up his own game to do it.

The Kevin part, I don't know unless he tells Kevin that Josh spilled the beans about the money and he warned Kevin not to tell anyone or it would get out and hurt him in the game.

As long as he's not the HoH he will come off as the good guy. So it's perfect to have teh others do his work for him. Raven and Matt are too stupid to see it for what it is. Whisteldick and Alex still believe that whole friendship thing and taht he will not hurt his brand. Kevin is already starting to see it as is Mark.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 pm

So Paul did some Camera talk today. His plans are final 3 with Josh and Christmas. He thinks if he can get there he wins the game. I wouldn't be so sure because he will piss people off along the way. The couple to go with ideally would be Matt and Raven since they've done nothing and nobody buys the gastreoparesis shit. He could beat either of them for final HoH so they can't take each other.

Christmas will beat anyone at final 2 just for getting there with a broken foot. His thinking is he can beat josh in the final part of HoH and Christmas can't get there since parts 1 and 2 are always physical.

He is acknowledging mistakes made last year so expect his goodbye messages to be flattering from here on out and him deflecting blame. But the problem is people will talk in jury about it and Cody will be never vote for him and will 100% be a bitter juror. He will be right in Alex and Jason's ears telling them how he gave them that scenario weeks ago and is now proven right.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So Paul did some Camera talk today.  His plans are final 3 with Josh and Christmas.  He thinks if he can get there he wins the game.  I wouldn't be so sure because he will piss people off along the way.  The couple to go with ideally would be Matt and Raven since they've done nothing and nobody buys the gastreoparesis shit.  He could beat either of them for final HoH so they can't take each other.

Christmas will beat anyone at final 2 just for getting there with a broken foot.  His thinking is he can beat josh in the final part of HoH and Christmas can't get there since parts 1 and 2 are always physical.

He is acknowledging mistakes made last year so expect his goodbye messages to be flattering from here on out and him deflecting blame.  But the problem is people will talk in jury about it and Cody will be never vote for him and will 100% be a bitter juror.  He will be right in Alex and Jason's ears telling them how he gave them that scenario weeks ago and is now proven right.

So Paul gives a camera talk today, hours before the CBS show airs and says the same shit he did in his DRs. Two possibilities here

1. Paul is genuine and that DR had no production interference

2. He was fed the lines and then told to bring them up in a camera talk on the feeds.

I'm gonna go with 2. CBS is getting a ton of heat for feeds being down after double eviction and then try to appease with Paul giving his plan. Then they fuck it up by it being in a DR session on an aired show hours later.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 pm

I was going to post about Paul's camera talk earlier and didn't get around to it. There are many parts of this that completely confuse me as to his logic.

He says he wants the final 5 to be himself, Christmas, Josh, Raven and Kevin. So why the hell does he continually paint a target on Kevin's back bigger and bigger. He feeds into the shit with Alex and Jason (like we saw tonight on the episode) as well the other 2 pairs in the house. So if Kevin is part of his final 5 why the hell would he continue down this path? He even said he might swap out Kevin for Christmas for the final 5.

Now his strategy to get the pairs targeting each other is an obvious one, but the one that makes no sense to me is relying on Matt/Raven to take out Alex/Jason for him? Really? Those 2 couldn't win an HOH unless they were the only ones competing in it, and then it would be who throws it fastest, not who wins it.

If he is counting on Christmas/Josh to do it, then the remaining person (probably Alex) is not going to sit back and let that shit go without striking right back and she DOES win comps. She doesn't throw anything (except one veto to Jason when they were the only ones left in the comp). And who would she be competing against? Paul, Christmas or Josh, Matt, Raven and Kevin.............please that is almost a slam dunk.

And would Paul stand up and pull out that HOH and try to take Alex out of the game after he has been promising her and Jason final 3 the entire game? I think not. That loses him 2 jury votes. Alex might say she would vote for gameplay, but this whole "friendship premise" and "keeping your word" platform that she has been standing on will make her go a different way for sure. So, he WILL lose either Josh or Christmas in that scenario. Or, Josh and Christmas will feel the heat and go to Alex and compare notes, so will they then turn on Paul if she puts him up?

And Christmas also did some camera talking today and said she wants that final 3 with Paul and Josh. She said she will let them fight it out and both will take her to final 2. Paul won't take Christmas for sure, it will be Josh. Josh would take Christmas. So basically Josh is the big winner in this scenario. And depending on how these evictions go down and how much Paul disloyal Paul has been to so many in the game, could end up with Paul in either 3rd place or second place which would be fucking hilarious in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Paul has no intention of winning an HoH again. Let them knock each other out and give decent goodbyes. Good strategy.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:53 pm

That is what I am saying, he won't do it himself, but who is he going to rely on to take out Jason and Alex? If it is Christmas or Josh, then he WILL lose one of them and possibly put himself in hot water with a good competitor when one of them stay in the house. And Alex is not going to allow her or Jason to be made a target without having a conversation with Christmas and/or Josh and spilling all Paul's promises and when they began. This right here could easily send Paul out the door.

Paul is building more and more of a house of cards and I only hope that it falls on his head.

And today he was talking with Christmas and Alex about having Josh call Kevin out on his "shady stuff." So, how does that work for Kevin in a final 5? There are a lot of holes in his plan and as usual he is over-playing his hand. Of course production will be there to help him fix the holes, but I can see a lot of places where he can get clipped or his "dream final 5" goes to hell and he finds himself trying to be Alex and Jason at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:42 am

Oh and I almost forgot, in Paul's camera talk he said he threw the first HOH to Cody so he would show his true colors. This is a crock of shit. He wanted that HOH because at that point he didn't know about the temptation thing yet (or at least we don't think so), plus he would have loved to set things up the first week for sure. I went back and watched the comp as well as his DR at that time and he was definitely going for that HOH. Just another example of rewriting history when we saw it for ourselves. It just irks me when a player sits and camera talks and won't own what they have done, especially when we have seen what actually DID happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Mark was campaigning to Josh and Christmas at various times to save him and take out Alex. Now if Christmas wants to make a BIG MOVE that would be it because Alex is one of the best competitors in the house, plus she has Jason right beside her. Sure Mark has shown he can win comps too, but if they save him, they have someone solely on their side for sure.

But what does Christmas do? She has a conversation with Paul about it and they both agree that once Mark is gone they will take out Jason because Alex will then gravitate to Paul. Why does it not occur to any of these couples who are in a final 3 with Paul that when he makes those statements and they agree that they are making sure HE always has votes to stay, but they don't if they are on the block against him?

I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Paul made the rounds to all of his groups of 2 last night separately to tell them what they need to do the next week.

When he was meeting with Matt and Raven, it was almost painful to watch. Here he is trying to fire them up about winning. He is telling them that they don't know what Alex and Jason will do and Matt comes back with the fact that Kevin is on Alex's last nerve so they could easily steer them in that direction for sure. Paul reiterates that they don't KNOW what could happen so one of the 3 of them have to win HOH. Then Raven says "or Josh" too. He then said they could put both Matt and Raven on the block and they come back with "one of us would come down with veto and then they would put up Kevin" so we would be okay. Then they point out that Paul could push them in that direction. Then he says to be sure one of the 3 of them HAVE to win, then they say things like "well, yea, best case scenario, sure, of course" but none of it sounds very convincing.

Matt then had an idea of his own that Alex should go before Jason because she is the best competitor in the house. Paul countered with Jason and Kevin could then team up and they have no control over them. If Jason goes, he thinks he could control Alex because she will gravitate to Paul for sure. Then Raven said "or me"........ She can't be serious with that, right? Paul then said something about that thing where Raven calls Alex daughter and stuff but they don't know that it bugs the shit out of Alex when she does that.

So then Matt asked Paul if one of the 3 of them win, how do they accomplish their goal of getting Jason out of the house. Raven interrupted and said she thinks they should just put them both up. The look on Matt's face was like.............I ain't doing that. Paul said you could always tell them that you are going to backdoor Kevin and you want to make sure they are playing in veto so it can be done. Yea, okay, it takes a backdoor to eliminate Kevin? Really? There are very few vetoes that come to mind where Kevin is going to dominate, so that is moronic to say the least.

Then after all this talk and Raven saying she is tired of coming in second and she really wants to win, get the room and have pictures and letter from her mom. She then turns to Paul and says "how great would it be if Josh won the next HOH? If it comes down to me and him, I will throw it to him and let him do it for us."

Then today they were talking to Christmas about the following week. Matt said even if Alex or Jason win, they can just keep throwing Kevin out there to them and it won't matter who is sitting on the block next to him because Kevin would go home. He starts strategizing as to how to make Kevin look like even MORE of a threat so they go after him and such.

As I posted in the other thread, Christmas told Matt and Raven to make sure they break up any talks between Mark with Alex, Jason and Kevin just so there is no funny business. Matt just said that Alex and Jason would never do that because it draws a line in the sand and he would just tell them................okay cowboy and tiger go ahead, but that draws a line in the sand. Wow, they really are comfortable aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:34 pm

More like over confident. Who the hell do they think will get targeted by Alex and Jason? Chris and Josh? Po-lease.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Naru wrote:
More like over confident. Who the hell do they think will get targeted by Alex and Jason? Chris and Josh? Po-lease.

According to Paul's instructions, if Jason or Alex win they are to put up either Matt/Raven with Kevin as a backup or Matt/Kevin with Raven as a backup. But Matt is supposed to be the #1 target for them.

I see Jason pumping the brakes on the Kevin situation no matter how much Alex kicks him and tells him he is stupid. Every time Alex and Paul push that Kevin is shady, he tries to push back and you can tell he just does NOT believe it at all. He knows in his gut that Kevin is not conspiring against him, at least not right now and I think he realizes that people who are not necessarily against him are leaving the game each week leaving him with only Alex standing there and he is right about that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Listening to Paul's various instructions and plans with everyone there are a few things that could happen that could shit on his perfectly laid out agenda.

As I said before Paul really can't win HOH this week. He has made Kevin a common enemy, but Kevin is part of his final 5 plans. If he shits on one of the couples, they may start talking, especially if he tries to shit on Alex/Jason. She WILL call him out in front of everyone and a whole lot of secrets will probably come out.

If Josh wins and takes a serious shot at Jason and Alex, again Alex will be calling people out left and right knowing that Paul had something to do with the situation, and things could unravel at that point.

If Alex or Jason win, they supposed to go after Matt/Kevin. But I don't see Jason following through on the Kevin part of it. I think he will just put both of them up and say Kevin is the backdoor option to keep them calm. Then what if Paul wins veto? He can't use it because then he has to hang Kevin out to dry and screw up that part of his plans. If he doesn't use it, that basically sends Matt out the door at his hand. Then if Raven doesn't make it to the end, he loses 2 votes for sure.

Personally, I hope it is some sort of crapshoot and Paul wins it so he has to dance the line between all 3 couples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next