View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 am

There really is something about a grown ass man, who prances around like a princess and bangs pans to get attention. This guy clams he isn't gay but his body language and unconscious action scream "GAY DRAMA QUEEN!

And don't even get it twisted here, I'm just saying his creepy behavior and actions contradict each other to the point he seems to be unconsciously trying to prove he isn't what he may be.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:04 pm

So I wonder if Paul's plan to keep Jess, El and Mark up all night so they wouldn't be at 100% for the veto comp worked. When I last checked Jokers they were all asleep. I don't think it worked.

Also the plan to put Matt in there with them may backfire. Matt seems to be struggling with the action of late. When the house dog piled on everyone....he was out there but didn't argue or yell at them. It was a bitch move but it could also point to the fact that what is going on is so wrong that it may send him to them....maybe even without Raven....I know wishful thinking but...It could happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Paul thought the same as many of us did that Josh was completely brainless and spineless and he would be able to use him to shit on Jess and Cody all week, and make Jess think she was staying only to blindside her and Cody again on Thursday when they sent her home. He was almost giddy at the prospect of this "easy week."

And then Josh stood up and shocked the shit out of Paul as well as probably anyone watching the show. He has his own agenda and at first I thought it was personally motivated (Elena voted him out and he was worried about her using her big boobs and flirting to screw up his game). But then he had the logic to back it up as well. Jess and Cody will always be bigger targets in front of him. Jess and Cody have much bigger targets than him in the house now, so they would probably not target him anyway. Elena is playing the middle and he has seen her drop people close to her if the things get too hot like she did with Jess/Cody and then with Mark. If Elena will do that with people she actually cares about, she will do it to him and the rest of their group. You can see Jess and Cody coming, but Elena will stab you from behind. He even told Alex and Jason (the people he seems to think are his ride or die) that Cody and Jess will always be targets in front of them when numbers go down AND they are not gong after the 3 of them. Alex corrected that, but Josh said that people don't know the 3 of them are close and they probably won't go on the block together.

So, it was very entertaining to see Paul running around trying to keep all the balls in the air last night and people peppering him with the words he has been drilling into them for weeks. Like Matt thinking Paul should go on the block with Mark as noms so they can stack the competition in the veto and Paul thought he was joking at first, then shot it down like he was asking for the world expecting Paul to be on the block, and then realized that these people are wondering why he doesn't trust them. He quickly corrected and said that he would do it, but this way they have 2 secondary targets on the block with no funny business and they bought it.

Then with Elena he tried to say he volunteered to go on the block but when she called that out to Josh, they didn't cover it well and Paul stands there and says he is not running the HOH or plans or anything............since when?

After noms he has to smooth things over with Elena because he wants her to stay and get Jess out of the house, but he knows now that Elena questions him too. So either way, he is going to have a smart female in this house that questions him and is able to talk to people.

By the end of the night he was trying to make sure they were all on the same page. Saying that if Mark, Elena or Josh get to pick, they HAVE to pick Paul to "stack that veto" (oh but he can't be on the block to do the same things?). He asked Christmas if everything was a go with her temptation and she said "yea, if it is even needed" and said it like she wasn't enthused to waste it this way.

Paul's dream was for Josh to win HOH this week, now it is turning into this biggest nightmare and I am very entertained by it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:47 pm

I would LOVE to see the veto picks to shit in Paul's face too. I am hoping that Cody gets chosen to play and the other one chosen is Christmas so she can't use the temptation, or she refuses to use the temptation and wants to save it for later to "honor Josh's wishes" about making Elena the target.

This would have Paul shitting in his pants once again.

Raven and Kevin would be good draws also to increase Jess's chances.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 am

Josh has been going back and forth on whether or not he wants to just let Jess be evicted or if he wants his group (Christmas, Alex, Jason and Kevin) vote out Elena (Cody's would be the 5th vote).

I posted in one of the other threads all his points as to why he would like to make this switch and they are actually logical for his game (at least in the short-term), but his group keeps talking him off the ledge. Earlier today, Christmas got cold feet and talked him out of it once again.

The problem is that somebody in his group talks him out of it and then Paul and Elena with their actions throw him right back into that thought process and they are not even aware of it.

Last night Paul laid on the HOH couch with his head in Elena's lap while she massaged his head and back with Josh sitting in the HOH bed. She took a few little passive aggressive shots at Josh (at least what he felt were directed toward him), while they acted like this in front of him.

Today, he went back to the group and said he wanted Elena out of the game. He explained what he witnessed the night before. He said that Paul and Elena are very, very close and he keeps wanting to protect her and he thinks that she will pull him away from their side more and more.

Christmas, Alex and Jason seemed to be on board and Alex said she would not lie to Josh when talking to Jason and Christmas. Then Christmas went to talk to Josh some more and played devil's advocate. It seemed like it was a go and then Alex and Jason were talking to Paul and Jason blurted out Josh trying to get votes to get out Elena. Alex tried to save the conversation, but it was out. Then they kind of played it off and Paul said it doesn't matter what HE wants because they have the votes and named the people. So, it was really of no concern to Paul.

During some of this Paul spent a LONG time in the apple room with Elena and Mark where Elena sat there inflating Paul's ego saying he was her favorite person in the house.............with Mark sitting right there. She doesn't do it in an obvious, let me blow smoke up your ass kind of way, it is more subtle the way she does it. Then Elena left the room and he starts telling Mark they are doing a good job keeping people off their tracks, etc.

Then Christmas got cold feet and went to talk Josh out of it saying they can pull Cody over to their side without saving Jess by using Kevin who says he has an opening with Cody. So Josh was back on board.

Then tonight, Paul sat in the hot tub for a very long time with Elena and Mark and it very apparent that Elena was still kind of flirting with Paul with Mark sitting there. Josh stopped by here and there, and you could see he was sizing things up. The three of them (Elena, Paul and Mark) were yucking it up like they were the best friends in the house. Josh came over again and said to Elena that he thought all 3 guys were crushing on her. She made the remark that Josh had put her on the block and she was therefore disposable to him. She said it jokingly, but I don't think Josh appreciated it.

Then they all went inside and Elena and Paul were in the bathroom area and talking about what she likes in sexual partners or boyfriends (older/younger, more experience/less experience). Josh again was watching them.

Now Paul is putting on Elena's make up in the apple room while Mark watches them. He is doing commentary to the camera like he is doing an infomercial.

So, basically Paul is unraveling his plan of the week himself by spending all this time with them. Matt and Raven even seemed a bit bothered that Paul was spending so much time with Mark and Elena. Remember all his talks to other people in the house..........watch out for perception...........if you spend too much time with the wrong people it comes back to bite you, etc. Well it could come back to prove him right, but it will be his own actions that screw him over.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

What I loved the most about that whole Elena/Paul lovefest was Josh sitting behind them in the bathroom while they were having their big sex talk. Everywhere they are, he is. Paul is basically rubbing it in his face!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:24 am

capricious1 wrote:
What I loved the most about that whole Elena/Paul lovefest was Josh sitting behind them in the bathroom while they were having their big sex talk.  Everywhere they are, he is.  Paul is basically rubbing it in his face!  

And this is what fuels him to want her out. In Josh's mind Elena is working Paul and Paul has no idea it is happening. He believes Elena is evil and manipulative. Did you see Josh's reaction when they were at the hot tub and she was clearly flirting with Paul? He looked directly at Mark, like damn dude that's gotta hurt.

I just hope he doesn't shit on Cody and Jess too bad at the veto ceremony like Paul has been telling him to do and Cody goes off, because if this kind of shit with Paul and Elena continues, Jess just might actually stay in the house.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Everything in that house is about timing. Chris or even Alex may be waiting till after the veto ceremony to start working on getting El or even Princess booby head out of the house.

(I know but I can hope right?)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Naru wrote:
Everything in that house is about timing. Chris or even Alex may be waiting till after the veto ceremony to start working on getting El or even Princess booby head out of the house.

(I know but I can hope right?)

It would be nice, but at this point Josh has even given up on the idea and he was the driving force behind it. The only way that changes is if Elena and Paul continue their love fest shit from last night and she continues to be passive aggressive toward Josh, and I am thinking it would have to be pretty much over the top.

This might also help motivate Alex and Jason if they really think Paul is flipping on them, but that is also a long shot.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Mon 1:18 PM BBT Josh talking to Paul about Elena's POV speech being "weird" and "guilt tripping" Paul defends Elena.

Need a lot more of this going on in the next couple of days for Jess to have any chance at all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Believing that this week is over and Jess is leaving (probably correct), he has started the agenda for the upcoming week.

Last week he painted the target on Mark and Elena because of their association with Cody and Jess. Then he was all set to use them as his plan B if he couldn't put up Cody and Jess, but we all know what happened with that.

He had already set things up to target Elena and Mark beginning last week, and it almost worked too well because Josh tried to switch things up to Elena this week and has said that if they can't get Cody next week, it will be Elena leaving the house. But I can see him kind of shifting that to Matt and Raven instead depending on who wins HOH because I think he sees that Elena can be more useful to him than Raven, but provides the same devotion to him.

In any event, he began implementing his bigger agenda, and that is playing the "I am playing for second place card" that Nicole played on him last year. He acted like he was in a grumpy mood in the main group in the hot tub and said that this is the point when he turns in to a dick player. Then later went to sit by himself in the hammock.

Of course people starting wondering what was wrong and Kevin went to talk with him in the hammock. He told Kevin his spiel and Kevin gave him a pep talk. Then he told Kevin the plan was for the 2 of them to take either Christmas or Josh to the final 3 because Christmas loses both part 1 and part 2 of the final HOH comp by default, which means they would win and they both take each other. Josh is the other choice because Paul doesn't believe that Josh can remember any of the details about the game in order to do the part 2 HOH comp. Pretty good plan I have to say and Kevin agreed to it, but I noticed he didn't give his word. Then Josh came out and when he was alone with Josh he did the same thing and Josh gave him a pep talk too.

I am sure that he will take time with each of the couples this week and have similar conversations with them, which is a good plan, especially since these people actually believe anything he says on a regular basis.

There are flaws in his plans though, Mark and Josh both know this game much better than people realize. They are actually both superfans and Mark tried out 3 consecutive years to get on the show. Christmas grates on his nerves on a daily basis. I can't see him being able to stand living in the house with her to the end of the season, especially since she is smart as well. And when he realizes that Christmas wants Paul's position as leader of the group he will have to cut her anyway.

As far as Josh, I don't think Paul realizes just how far Josh was going with trying to keep Jess and send Elena out the door. When Jason blurted something out to him about it after Paul thought he squashed, Paul basically dismissed it. I think Paul might be in for a rude awakening with Josh not being the doormat idiot he believes he is, especially with Christmas behind Josh driving him.

I hate to admit it, Paul is playing a good game. Of course with the help he received from production to set him up, it would be pretty hard not to be in a great position at this point. But, I do give credt where credit is due, even when it makes me ill to do so.

He has been leading his sheep and keeping most of the balls in the air. But when he comes out he will be thinking he is on the level of Dr. Will, Evel Dick or Dan and will find out that he is far from that for sure. And let's not forget his tactics with not being happy just to evict people, he has to step on their throat and shit on them just because he is in a position to do so. That has nothing to do with game. The bullying and isolating bullshit he pushes on his targets is way over the top and for that reason I will never regard him as a great player.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 am

So the plan now since the argument is for all of them to study the audible noises for the HOH and make sure that the win. He has given some misinformation to several on his own team probably trying to make sure he is the HOH, but that is another story. Cody may not do well in this memory comp, they assume he has not been paying attention, but today Jason and Alex were talking about one of them being really loud and Cody remarked that it wasn't that loud in the bedroom, so who knows.

Anyway, Paul now wants EVERYONE to play in the temptation comp and have a "strong competitor" throw it to be sure that Cody can't place himself in the POV. Christmas said she could accept the temptation to play and then if she is disqualified she is an automatic 3rd nominee. Paul said the problem with that is that if she can't compete in the veto and he gets picked then that would hurt them.

Now I ask myself if Paul is HOH, why the hell would any of them risk being put on the block along with 2 other pawns in the hopes that Cody doesn't get picked to play veto? If he gets picked like he did this week, he plays and he wins, then one of their own is going home. What if he wins the temptation, then they are all sitting ducks. If I were sitting in that room, I would say "Paul you are the best competitor we have, you know all the games, and nobody would EVER vote you out, so why don't you throw it?"

Cody has won almost every comp he has played in. His chances of winning that temptation are very good especially with the kind of focus he has, so if any of those people are stupid enough to go into that temptation comp to throw it on purpose they are a complete and total fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
So the plan now since the argument is for all of them to study the audible noises for the HOH and make sure that the win.  He has given some misinformation to several on his own team probably trying to make sure he is the HOH, but that is another story.  Cody may not do well in this memory comp, they assume he has not been paying attention, but today Jason and Alex were talking about one of them being really loud and Cody remarked that it wasn't that loud in the bedroom, so who knows.

Anyway, Paul now wants EVERYONE to play in the temptation comp and have a "strong competitor" throw it to be sure that Cody can't place himself in the POV.  Christmas said she could accept the temptation to play and then if she is disqualified she is an automatic 3rd nominee.  Paul said the problem with that is that if she can't compete in the veto and he gets picked then that would hurt them.  

Now I ask myself if Paul is HOH, why the hell would any of them risk being put on the block along with 2 other pawns in the hopes that Cody doesn't get picked to play veto?  If he gets picked like he did this week, he plays and he wins, then one of their own is going home.  What if he wins the temptation, then they are all sitting ducks.  If I were sitting in that room, I would say "Paul you are the best competitor we have, you know all the games, and nobody would EVER vote you out, so why don't you throw it?"

Cody has won almost every comp he has played in.  His chances of winning that temptation are very good especially with the kind of focus he has, so if any of those people are stupid enough to go into that temptation comp to throw it on purpose they are a complete and total fucking moron.

It is a huge misconception that Paul is some type of comp beast. Look at what he's won this season, things thrown to him or something he played in last year. Yeah, he won a few last year, some with his ass on the line, but he's hardly dominating
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So the plan now since the argument is for all of them to study the audible noises for the HOH and make sure that the win.  He has given some misinformation to several on his own team probably trying to make sure he is the HOH, but that is another story.  Cody may not do well in this memory comp, they assume he has not been paying attention, but today Jason and Alex were talking about one of them being really loud and Cody remarked that it wasn't that loud in the bedroom, so who knows.

Anyway, Paul now wants EVERYONE to play in the temptation comp and have a "strong competitor" throw it to be sure that Cody can't place himself in the POV.  Christmas said she could accept the temptation to play and then if she is disqualified she is an automatic 3rd nominee.  Paul said the problem with that is that if she can't compete in the veto and he gets picked then that would hurt them.  

Now I ask myself if Paul is HOH, why the hell would any of them risk being put on the block along with 2 other pawns in the hopes that Cody doesn't get picked to play veto?  If he gets picked like he did this week, he plays and he wins, then one of their own is going home.  What if he wins the temptation, then they are all sitting ducks.  If I were sitting in that room, I would say "Paul you are the best competitor we have, you know all the games, and nobody would EVER vote you out, so why don't you throw it?"

Cody has won almost every comp he has played in.  His chances of winning that temptation are very good especially with the kind of focus he has, so if any of those people are stupid enough to go into that temptation comp to throw it on purpose they are a complete and total fucking moron.

It is a huge misconception that Paul is some type of comp beast.  Look at what he's won this season, things thrown to him or something he played in last year.  Yeah, he won a few last year, some with his ass on the line, but he's hardly dominating

I couldn't agree with you more, but these idiots believe he IS a comp beast and knows these comps up and down, so that is why if I was sitting in that room when he was saying someone needs to throw it in order to keep Cody from making himself the third nominee and they can keep him from playing veto, I would suggest Paul. Let him back pedal and talk his way out of that one.

He would be caught off guard just like he was when Matt came up to the HOH room with him and Josh talking about who to nominate and said that it should be Paul and Mark to stack the veto players. His response "yea, fuck you buddy."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:59 pm

The plans were finalized last night for Paul's plan for the week. He seems to REALLY want Alex, Kevin or Jason to win HOH. I thought this was strange because I thought he would want to be the one to send Cody out the door again, but he really has been harping on those 3 about knowing the information.

Their plan is for everyone to win the temptation and have "someone' max out the time and completely throw it so Cody can't put himself on the block for veto. He has yet to determine who the expendable crew member is, but a few ideas were tossed around and it seems to be Jason or Matt being the most popular ideas.

The noms will be Matt and Mark or Mark and Elena. He seems to be leaning more toward Matt and Mark for now. He is telling Mark and Elena that they should put up Matt as one of the pawns, but has been real detailed with them because he definitely doesn't want them to win anyway.

Then they hope Cody doesn't even get to play in veto, but if he does, they HAVE to win. He keeps placating Josh about Elena being the target if they can't get Cody, but he seems to be firing a lot of shots toward Matt or Mark.

I almost died laughing when he was talking to Kevin about him winning HOH. Kevin said he would just do what Paul tells him to do. Kevin then says he would put up Matt and Mark, and have Paul go in and lose the temptation so they have strong people in the veto in case Cody gets picked to keep him from winning. Then one of their guys, probably Paul, win veto and they backdoor Cody. Surprisingly Paul didn't react right away and said it was a good plan. Then Paul said, but the 3rd nominee if they win the veto, they can't take themselves off the block because then they can't backdoor Cody. Kevin said he could still win it and take someone else down. Paul again didn't really react but you could see the wheels turning.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 pm

There is no way Paul would throw the temptation comp and be on the block come eviction night. If he were to win veto, he would use it on himself and take the collateral damage of one if the others going home. If by some strange chance he did leave himself up there, they would be the biggest idiots in big brother history to keep him in the game. And. Think he knows this. There's already some pushing back on him. Not to mention, if Cody plays in and wins veto, now all 3 on up are on Paul's side.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There is no way Paul would throw the temptation comp and be on the block come eviction night.  If he were to win veto, he would use it on himself and take the collateral damage of one if the others going home.  If by some strange chance he did leave himself up there, they would be the biggest idiots in big brother history to keep him in the game. And. Think he knows this. There's already some pushing back on him.  Not to mention, if Cody plays in and wins veto, now all 3 on up are on Paul's side.

I could not agree more. I just thought it was quite comical to watch him hold back his reaction from Kevin like he would be cool with that situation just as he would expect anyone else. Now when he is asking someone else to do it, he can say I was willing to do it, ask Kevin.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
There is no way Paul would throw the temptation comp and be on the block come eviction night.  If he were to win veto, he would use it on himself and take the collateral damage of one if the others going home.  If by some strange chance he did leave himself up there, they would be the biggest idiots in big brother history to keep him in the game. And. Think he knows this. There's already some pushing back on him.  Not to mention, if Cody plays in and wins veto, now all 3 on up are on Paul's side.

I could not agree more.  I just thought it was quite comical to watch him hold back his reaction from Kevin like he would be cool with that situation just as he would expect anyone else.  Now when he is asking someone else to do it, he can say I was willing to do it, ask Kevin.

But that's actually good gameplay. Of course I wouldn't voluntarily use veto on someone besides myself if I'm on the block, but if I can talk someone else into doing it, that's on them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I could not agree more.  I just thought it was quite comical to watch him hold back his reaction from Kevin like he would be cool with that situation just as he would expect anyone else.  Now when he is asking someone else to do it, he can say I was willing to do it, ask Kevin.

But that's actually good gameplay. Of course I wouldn't voluntarily use veto on someone besides myself if I'm on the block, but if I can talk someone else into doing it, that's on them.

True, and with this group, it really isn't too hard for him to talk them into anything. There are a couple of them that would probably leave themselves on the block to make sure Paul wasn't backdoored if he asked them to for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:24 am

Well he is the plan going into the temptation comp.

Everyone will play. Matt is going to straight up throw it. The rest are supposed to play hard to beat Cody.

Noms will be Mark and Elena (unless Mark wins safety), then not sure who will go on the block with Elena. Everyone is to pick Paul to play in veto if they have the option "because he has the best chance to beat Cody" (hasn't been the case too much if you ask me).

Mark and Elena are not privy to Matt throwing the comp and do not know for sure they are going on the block.

I am going to laugh my ass off if Matt screws up somehow and doesn't outright throw it and Jason, Josh or Paul lose the temptation to be the third nominee. And if Cody wins temptation it will make it even better. Paul will be having a stroke and I will be smiling all week long.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well he is the plan going into the temptation comp.  

Everyone will play.  Matt is going to straight up throw it.  The rest are supposed to play hard to beat Cody.  

Noms will be Mark and Elena (unless Mark wins safety), then not sure who will go on the block with Elena.  Everyone is to pick Paul to play in veto if they have the option "because he has the best chance to beat Cody" (hasn't been the case too much if you ask me).

Mark and Elena are not privy to Matt throwing the comp and do not know for sure they are going on the block.  

I am going to laugh my ass off if Matt screws up somehow and doesn't outright throw it and Jason, Josh or Paul lose the temptation to be the third nominee.  And if Cody wins temptation it will make it even better.  Paul will be having a stroke and I will be smiling all week long.

clapping

Notice how Paul does not want to be the one to throw anything? If we can see it, surely someone in that house can see it? When is someone going to step up and stop playing his game?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am

capricious1 wrote:
Notice how Paul does not want to be the one to throw anything?  If we can see it, surely someone in that house can see it?  When is someone going to step up and stop playing his game?

Oh, he corrected that last night. He made it seem like he was okay with being the one to throw it, but then would qualify it with things like.............I would love to be the one to beat Cody in the temptation.............I will do it if the rest of you are relatively SURE you can beat Cody to keep him from being safe........etc. Then he would start talking about the temptation comp possibly being like one of the road kill comps last year that he participated in. When talking to Matt and Raven he was saying those things and they threw out Christmas first as the person to do it. Then he said she would not be able to play in veto and they need people to play against Cody. Then they suggested Jason and I don't remember what Paul said then. Then he called Josh into the room and asked him in front of them how he would feel about throwing it. Josh was taken back a bit but said he would do it if he has to. Then Paul went back to saying he would be willing to do it if nobody else will. Finally Matt said he could do it also, but didn't seem all in.

Later in the HOH room (everyone except Cody, Mark, Elena), this kind of talking happened again. Matt spoke up and said he would do it because in all reality Paul has the best chance of beating Cody in the temptation and the worst case scenario he would only end up with 2 votes against him no matter who was on the block. But he still looked like he wasn't really comfortable with it my any means.

Then of course he made sure to tell Matt to choose him for veto if he has the option and said he would tell Mark and Elena to do the same thing like they will have no problem doing that.

Elena will obviously comply with Paul's request to choose him, but I wonder if Mark will do it? If he goes along with it and Cody doesn't get picked, then Cody goes out the door, but then he and Elena are the biggest targets in the house next week anyway. If he picks Cody but wins the POV himself, Cody will go home. If he picks Cody and Cody wins and pulls Mark off the block, Elena will be left up there, but she will be sitting next to Matt and Raven. They have 2 votes with Mark and Cody, they only need 2 more. I think they could swing at least 2 more votes by making a deal that if any of the 3 of them win HOH next week, those people will not go on the block and point out it will almost 100% be a physical comp. Plus Raven is grating on people's nerves for sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Notice how Paul does not want to be the one to throw anything?  If we can see it, surely someone in that house can see it?  When is someone going to step up and stop playing his game?

Oh, he corrected that last night.  He made it seem like he was okay with being the one to throw it, but then would qualify it with things like.............I would love to be the one to beat Cody in the temptation.............I will do it if the rest of you are relatively SURE you can beat Cody to keep him from being safe........etc.  Then he would start talking about the temptation comp possibly being like one of the road kill comps last year that he participated in.  When talking to Matt and Raven he was saying those things and they threw out Christmas first as the person to do it.  Then he said she would not be able to play in veto and they need people to play against Cody.  Then they suggested Jason and I don't remember what Paul said then.  Then he called Josh into the room and asked him in front of them how he would feel about throwing it.  Josh was taken back a bit but said he would do it if he has to.  Then Paul went back to saying he would be willing to do it if nobody else will.  Finally Matt said he could do it also, but didn't seem all in.

Later in the HOH room (everyone except Cody, Mark, Elena), this kind of talking happened again.  Matt spoke up and said he would do it because in all reality Paul has the best chance of beating Cody in the temptation and the worst case scenario he would only end up with 2 votes against him no matter who was on the block.  But he still looked like he wasn't really comfortable with it my any means.

Then of course he made sure to tell Matt to choose him for veto if he has the option and said he would tell Mark and Elena to do the same thing like they will have no problem doing that.

Elena will obviously comply with Paul's request to choose him, but I wonder if Mark will do it?  If he goes along with it and Cody doesn't get picked, then Cody goes out the door, but then he and Elena are the biggest targets in the house next week anyway.  If he picks Cody but wins the POV himself, Cody will go home.  If he picks Cody and Cody wins and pulls Mark off the block, Elena will be left up there, but she will be sitting next to Matt and Raven.  They have 2 votes with Mark and Cody, they only need 2 more. I think they could swing at least 2 more votes by making a deal that if any of the 3 of them win HOH next week, those people will not go on the block and point out it will almost 100% be a physical comp.  Plus Raven is grating on people's nerves for sure.

Oh he is just wonderful, is he not? But, I guess he will just keep getting away with it given this crew.

Also loved this last night (from Mortys)
9:25PM BBT: Kevin says Cody came over to him while he was eating cereal. Paul says I don't know why you entertain conversations with him.

Why Paul? Because Kevin is a decent human who is playing a great social game (in my opinion). There is nothing wrong with talking to someone, making small talk. But Paul, the self described non-bully just seems to love kicking someone when they are down. How I LOATHE him.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Oh he is just wonderful, is he not?  But, I guess he will just keep getting away with it given this crew.

Also loved this last night (from Mortys)
9:25PM BBT: Kevin says Cody came over to him while he was eating cereal. Paul says I don't know why you entertain conversations with him.

Why Paul?  Because Kevin is a decent human who is playing a great social game (in my opinion).  There is nothing wrong with talking to someone, making small talk.  But Paul, the self described non-bully just seems to love kicking someone when they are down.  How I LOATHE him.

They left off the best part...........Kevin came back with "I was eating cereal, he sat down, what am I supposed to do, grab my cereal and go in the other room?" The tone Kevin used was like "what the hell is wrong with you?"

Paul ranted for a little while longer and Kevin said, "well you beat him in temptation, make sure he doesn't get veto, backdoor him and he's done. Then it's over with, nothing else has to be done"

Again the tone from Kevin was that he was tired of beating a dead horse and talking to Cody isn't going to change anything. Paul was schooling Josh and jury management last week. It was part of his argument as to why Jess needed to go instead of Elena. So has he forgotten that now? Or does he want to make sure he (Paul) is the only one who has that "no hard feelings" conversation on his way out the door?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:02 pm

I am trying to figure out how Paul is going to spin things after the temptation comp if certain things happen.

For instance, if Cody wins temptation and Matt loses (the designated one) that puts Matt on the block as third nominee. Then they are supposedly going to put up Mark and Elena and tell them it is to backdoor Cody.

Elena is going to lose her shit once again and show them the error in the shit they are trying to sell to her like she did with Josh. How will Paul do damage control THIS time. I suppose he could tell her that he TRIED to convince Alex to use someone else like Raven, Josh or Christmas, but she wouldn't budge because she is sketched out about them working with Cody, but Elena won't be buying that one. And how will Alex feel when this information comes out that he is throwing all the shit her way and making himself out to be the good guy in case Mark and Elena stay in the house. We all know that Paul isn't going to man up and just tell them it is just part of the game and let it go.

What if Mark wins temptation? Then who will the noms be? I can see him telling Elena that they have to make sure that Mark actually uses the veto if he wins so they can backdoor Cody and the only way to make sure that happens is if she is on the block. It is a bit more plausible, but I wonder if it will occur to him that she could easily pick Cody to play veto for her and pull her off the block, then her, Mark and Cody are safe going into next week and one of Paul's other minions are going home.

I just hope something outside of Paul's plan happens and they end up sending home one of his loyal minions, but Mark, Cody and Elena remain in the house this week, all FINALLY gunning for Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next