Paul's plan of the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:09 am

Paul was holding court in his HOH room tonight once again to spout all his wisdom onto his sheep. His newest revelation? Jess is withholding information about her hex. He thinks that possibly if she uses the hex she can't compete in the HOH which is why her and Cody were so angry about being put on the block and her having to use the hex to save themselves. His logic in this? He says that there is no way that the temptation is just all positive for her, there has to be something bad for her too because that is the way it works........... a blessing and a curse. Everyone in the room is eating this shit up.

This is just plain stupid. His own temptation came with no consequences to HIM. Christmas' temptation came with no consequences to HER. So why the hell would Jess' temptation come with a consequence to HER. And the curse was already announced to them (albeit a stupid curse) about the temptation comp being "unleashed" on the house.

Either this guy's ego really is that big that he can't get past the fact that someone other than him actually received a temptation this good, or he is just a moron, control freak that has to make himself look smart in front of the house. He also thinks there is a good possibility that there will still be an eviction this Thursday. He thinks that Jess will use the hex, they will have the HOH comp, veto comp and eviction right there that night. In other words doing it like a live eviction.

This is also stupid. Does he not realize from seeing the show that on double eviction nights they do not have time for any big storyline to compete with the double eviction itself? In other words, they are not going to have the drama of the hex and a double eviction rolled into one episode because they can maximize viewership by using the hex as a big deal and then have a double eviction afterward. And they were already told that the temptation comp "curse" was going to be in play for 3 weeks. So how the hell are they going to do that and a double eviction type night?

At what time do the sheep stop and figure out that Paul is talking out of his ass most of the time. Look at this week alone. First Jess was lying about having the hex. Then she was bluffing about what the hex would do. Then there was no way the temptations following the one he received would be better in any way. Then he said that he would get Jess not to use the hex and then fucked up his own plan which only had a sliver of hope to work in the first place. He is almost as clueless this season as he was at the start of last season when he didn't even understand how the veto worked in the first couple of weeks.

I keep saying there HAS to be something in the water in that house that everyone is drinking except Jess and Cody.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I keep saying there HAS to be something in the water in that house that everyone is drinking except Jess and Cody.

No, it is just that Cody and Jess have the audacity to think for themselves.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Naru wrote:
I must have missed that post by ctown but it sounds even better because it means that Paul's hoh will have been for nothing but exposing to 3 or 4 people in the house where the pecking order is.

Jess NEEDS to use the HEX - because we NEED to see Paul's and his groupies' facial expressions, when they all realize that their Master's HOH week has just gone down the TOILET BOWL!

Shitter ............... here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neener
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paul was holding court in his HOH room tonight once again to spout all his wisdom onto his sheep.  His newest revelation?  Jess is withholding information about her hex.  He thinks that possibly if she uses the hex she can't compete in the HOH which is why her and Cody were so angry about being put on the block and her having to use the hex to save themselves.  His logic in this?  He says that there is no way that the temptation is just all positive for her, there has to be something bad for her too because that is the way it works........... a blessing and a curse.  Everyone in the room is eating this shit up.

This is just plain stupid.  His own temptation came with no consequences to HIM.  Christmas' temptation came with no consequences to HER.  So why the hell would Jess' temptation come with a consequence to HER.  And the curse was already announced to them (albeit a stupid curse) about the temptation comp being "unleashed" on the house.  

Either this guy's ego really is that big that he can't get past the fact that someone other than him actually received a temptation this good, or he is just a moron, control freak that has to make himself look smart in front of the house.  He also thinks there is a good possibility that there will still be an eviction this Thursday.  He thinks that Jess will use the hex, they will have the HOH comp, veto comp and eviction right there that night.  In other words doing it like a live eviction.  

This is also stupid.  Does he not realize from seeing the show that on double eviction nights they do not have time for any big storyline to compete with the double eviction itself?  In other words, they are not going to have the drama of the hex and a double eviction rolled into one episode because they can maximize viewership by using the hex as a big deal and then have a double eviction afterward.  And they were already told that the temptation comp "curse" was going to be in play for 3 weeks.  So how the hell are they going to do that and a double eviction type night?

At what time do the sheep stop and figure out that Paul is talking out of his ass most of the time.  Look at this week alone.  First Jess was lying about having the hex.  Then she was bluffing about what the hex would do.  Then there was no way the temptations following the one he received would be better in any way.  Then he said that he would get Jess not to use the hex and then fucked up his own plan which only had a sliver of hope to work in the first place.  He is almost as clueless this season as he was at the start of last season when he didn't even understand how the veto worked in the first couple of weeks.  

Good pic from Evel Dick's twitter

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 pm

We have an image adjustment!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Nikita wrote:

Nik, I like your image much better than Evel Dick's!

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 am

So Paul was setting the agenda for his minions today. They were talking about HOH comps. If it is a team and Cody and/or Jess are on their team, the people with them have to throw it. If it is knockout, keep putting Jess and Cody up to get them out first and then throw the comp to Josh because "Josh will rag on them all week until eviction night when one of them go home." And Paul still stands by his conviction that Jess can't compete in all or some of the upcoming comps next week because there is no way she gets THAT much power without it having a downside to her. Funny I don't remember HIS 3 weeks of protection having any downside for him, but nobody even questions it.

Then they talked about the temptation comp. At first he said that they should not have ANYONE compete in the comp because Jess and Cody will both compete. This makes sure at least one of them is on the block no matter what. Mark said if that happens one of them is safe for sure and if that safe person wins veto the other one comes off and they are screwed. Then Paul said that they should have everyone compete so they make sure that Cody or Jess do not win. Then have one of their better competitors throw the comp to put themselves on the block to ensure they have good players in the veto comp to keep both Jess and Cody on the block. You can bet your ass that Paul won't be that one throwing the comp even though supposedly "Cody will never beat me in a head to head competition" (the first HOH, battle back and disc comps don't count because those were supposedly bullshit competitions).

He kept talking about scenarios and Mark and Elena were the most vocal about how those plans won't work. He settled (for the time being) that if the temptation comp is an individual comp (where you don't know the times of other people), then everyone just go balls to the wall to win. If it is an open comp like the one this week, then they can all look at the order of people and then state which person should or shouldn't throw it right in front of Jess and Cody because Paul "doesn't care what they hear or see."
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
So Paul was setting the agenda for his minions today.  They were talking about HOH comps.  If it is a team and Cody and/or Jess are on their team, the people with them have to throw it.  If it is knockout, keep putting Jess and Cody up to get them out first and then throw the comp to Josh because "Josh will rag on them all week until eviction night when one of them go home."  And Paul still stands by his conviction that Jess can't compete in all or some of the upcoming comps next week because there is no way she gets THAT much power without it having a downside to her.  Funny I don't remember HIS 3 weeks of protection having any downside for him, but nobody even questions it.

Then they talked about the temptation comp.  At first he said that they should not have ANYONE compete in the comp because Jess and Cody will both compete.  This makes sure at least one of them is on the block no matter what.  Mark said if that happens one of them is safe for sure and if that safe person wins veto the other one comes off and they are screwed.  Then Paul said that they should have everyone compete so they make sure that Cody or Jess do not win.  Then have one of their better competitors throw the comp to put themselves on the block to ensure they have good players in the veto comp to keep both Jess and Cody on the block.  You can bet your ass that Paul won't be that one throwing the comp even though supposedly "Cody will never beat me in a head to head competition" (the first HOH, battle back and disc comps don't count because those were supposedly bullshit competitions).

He kept talking about scenarios and Mark and Elena were the most vocal about how those plans won't work.  He settled (for the time being) that if the temptation comp is an individual comp (where you don't know the times of other people), then everyone just go balls to the wall to win.  If it is an open comp like the one this week, then they can all look at the order of people and then state which person should or shouldn't throw it right in front of Jess and Cody because Paul "doesn't care what they hear or see."

Man this plan has so many holes in it that it kind of shows you just how off Cody and Jess makes his game play by just being there........Someone, with a brain of their own, needs to see this as a prefect way to work on throwing shade on Paul's game. Not that it will happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

Nik, I like your image much better than Evel Dick's!

:thumbsup:

I sent it to Evel and he retweeted it - he also asked me a question about Josh! LOL I was slamming everyone yesterday - took a little time away from B.S. house stuff and had some fun Gassy

Save
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
So Paul was setting the agenda for his minions today.  They were talking about HOH comps.  If it is a team and Cody and/or Jess are on their team, the people with them have to throw it.  If it is knockout, keep putting Jess and Cody up to get them out first and then throw the comp to Josh because "Josh will rag on them all week until eviction night when one of them go home."  And Paul still stands by his conviction that Jess can't compete in all or some of the upcoming comps next week because there is no way she gets THAT much power without it having a downside to her.  Funny I don't remember HIS 3 weeks of protection having any downside for him, but nobody even questions it.

Then they talked about the temptation comp.  At first he said that they should not have ANYONE compete in the comp because Jess and Cody will both compete.  This makes sure at least one of them is on the block no matter what.  Mark said if that happens one of them is safe for sure and if that safe person wins veto the other one comes off and they are screwed.  Then Paul said that they should have everyone compete so they make sure that Cody or Jess do not win.  Then have one of their better competitors throw the comp to put themselves on the block to ensure they have good players in the veto comp to keep both Jess and Cody on the block.  You can bet your ass that Paul won't be that one throwing the comp even though supposedly "Cody will never beat me in a head to head competition" (the first HOH, battle back and disc comps don't count because those were supposedly bullshit competitions).

He kept talking about scenarios and Mark and Elena were the most vocal about how those plans won't work.  He settled (for the time being) that if the temptation comp is an individual comp (where you don't know the times of other people), then everyone just go balls to the wall to win.  If it is an open comp like the one this week, then they can all look at the order of people and then state which person should or shouldn't throw it right in front of Jess and Cody because Paul "doesn't care what they hear or see."

Thanks for update!

Those roaches must feel so good about themselves having all the power over 2 people in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Nikita wrote:

I sent it to Evel and he retweeted it - he also asked me a question about Josh! LOL I was slamming everyone yesterday - took a little time away from B.S. house stuff and had some fun Gassy

Save

I must've missed that. He's great to follow isn't he? I'll have to look for it later. Do you still have the same twitter?
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:46 pm

It really was entertaining to watch them spin their wheels so hard last night about the hex, and after others in the room contributed to the conspiracy theories, then Paul said HE figured it out like he was some sort of genius or something.

The irony here is that Jess told Paul the details of the hex.......all noms come off, nobody goes home, Paul's HOH was completely useless, he can't compete in the next HOH and she has to invoke it before the eviction begins. The thing is that he can't accept that there isn't something to it that is a downside for Jess. He keeps saying she is lying about all of it, but then says she can't lie about it.

He was also trying to run with a technicality that she lied about it on the live show which is not allowed. He went into this spiel that the lying is impacting HIS HOH and how he plays it, so that is bullshit. I think he was going to try to spin that she lied and therefore it voids the hex. Well if that was true, he lied about how long his lasted (trying to discount his HOH week) and when called out for it by production he didn't make an announcement about it, he just started correcting people if they said "you have another week, right?"

Raven also said that if she has lied about it, then Paul needs to go to the DR and point it out to them. Then production needs to force Jess to call a meeting in the LR to tell them all the details because she lied about it.

So his ultimate thought process NOW is that Jess was lying about how many people she can save (nobody can save their self AND someone else according to Paul), and they have a new plan.

Matt is supposed to go to Jess and tell her that Cody is still public enemy number 1 and they want her in the game without him and the other usual bullshit that Paul has been spewing. He is supposed to use his soft touch with her that he is just thinking about HER and HER reputation in and out of the house. She has a chance here to move forward in the game, but only if she DOESN'T use the hex and let Cody go home. If they are successful and she doesn't invoke the hex before the vote, then they all vote HER out. He got really excited saying he would stand up and dance and all this other shit. He said Jess would be shocked and Cody would be crying or he would just self evict with her..............checkmate!

Matt and Raven talked earlier that if it did come to a vote he would much rather send Cody out and Raven agreed, but then they said that they have to do what Paul says because he knows what he is doing. So when this situation came up where Matt now has to go to Jess, talk her into not using the hex and then turning around and voting her out, he was CLEARLY uncomfortable. He said 2 or 3 times, so we are going to actually get her not to use it and then vote her out, but keep Cody in here? The more devious the game gets, the more uncomfortable he becomes and I think he realizes that the agenda he came into the game with about his reputation being more important than the game and supposedly being about to play this game without being dirty and underhanded are out the window. Truth be told, I think he just wants jury to start and then he wants out of there for sure.

I really hope that Jess sees this play because Paul said he would also have another discussion with her too, and I hope she humors them and says she is not going to use it. Even smile at Paul and say, "you guys better not turn this around on me" knowing full well that she is using it. This will put that blindside back in place give me my entertainment for the week because Paul will be expecting his CHECKMATE and instead he will be shit on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 pm

nitewings wrote:

This might be my favorite one yet, nite! This is EXACTLY what is going on in Paul's head. He is absolute OBSESSED with Cody and even Jess for that matter.

He kept saying last night..............they are worried...........Cody is ready to break....................they are shitting in their pants, etc.

Then when you look at the feeds Cody and Jess talk some about their own plans as far as temptation comp, veto etc., but most of the time they were just enjoying themselves and talking about anything BUT game.

So WHO is shitting in their pants?
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

This might be my favorite one yet, nite!  This is EXACTLY what is going on in Paul's head.  He is absolute OBSESSED with Cody and even Jess for that matter.  

He kept saying last night..............they are worried...........Cody is ready to break....................they are shitting in their pants, etc.  

Then when you look at the feeds Cody and Jess talk some about their own plans as far as temptation comp, veto etc., but most of the time they were just enjoying themselves and talking about anything BUT game.  

If Jess or Cody can win HOH tonight, how good would that be...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:08 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

This might be my favorite one yet, nite!  This is EXACTLY what is going on in Paul's head.  He is absolute OBSESSED with Cody and even Jess for that matter.  

If Jess or Cody can win HOH tonight, how good would that be...

OMG that would be the best ever! I live in Iowa and I am betting that Ctown will hear me in Ohio if that happens for sure!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 pm

nitewings wrote:

I love this and wish I could put it on the bottom of each post I write....LOL Donald Duck LMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks! Kissing Hug? Gimme 5! Blow Kisses

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 pm

I also noticed Paul and others in the HOH room getting tripped up on all their lies with different groups. Matt slipped in front of Mark saying something about Jess getting voted out and Mark jumped on it. Paul corrected it and said if the hex isn't used Cody is going home and Matt sat there looking COMPLETELY guilty.

There was another one where Paul said something forgetting Jason was in the room and then told Jason it was just bullshit talk when they were trying to work the plan, it meant nothing.

Alex is also actively shitting on Mark and so is Christmas. This is really dumb game play. They know that Mark is teetering on the fence, going with the power and such, so they remind him daily that he is on the bottom of the totem pole? This is a good recipe for having something blow up in your face. Mark could actually grow a pair and NOT put up Jess and Cody, but go after others. Or if Jess or Cody win HOH, a vote from Mark could be very important. Alex is almost getting as cocky as Paul and when you are cocky and feeling on top, it is BB101 that you will crash a whole lot harder for sure. Or at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
It really was entertaining to watch them spin their wheels so hard last night about the hex, and after others in the room contributed to the conspiracy theories, then Paul said HE figured it out like he was some sort of genius or something.

The irony here is that Jess told Paul the details of the hex.......all noms come off, nobody goes home, Paul's HOH was completely useless, he can't compete in the next HOH and she has to invoke it before the eviction begins. The thing is that he can't accept that there isn't something to it that is a downside for Jess.  He keeps saying she is lying about all of it, but then says she can't lie about it.  

He was also trying to run with a technicality that she lied about it on the live show which is not allowed.  He went into this spiel that the lying is impacting HIS HOH and how he plays it, so that is bullshit. I think he was going to try to spin that she lied and therefore it voids the hex.  Well if that was true, he lied about how long his lasted (trying to discount his HOH week) and when called out for it by production he didn't make an announcement about it, he just started correcting people if they said "you have another week, right?"  

Raven also said that if she has lied about it, then Paul needs to go to the DR and point it out to them.  Then production needs to force Jess to call a meeting in the LR to tell them all the details because she lied about it.

So his ultimate thought process NOW is that Jess was lying about how many people she can save (nobody can save their self AND someone else according to Paul), and they have a new plan.

Matt is supposed to go to Jess and tell her that Cody is still public enemy number 1 and they want her in the game without him and the other usual bullshit that Paul has been spewing.  He is supposed to use his soft touch with her that he is just thinking about HER and HER reputation in and out of the house.  She has a chance here to move forward in the game, but only if she DOESN'T use the hex and let Cody go home.  If they are successful and she doesn't invoke the hex before the vote, then they all vote HER out.  He got really excited saying he would stand up and dance and all this other shit.  He said Jess would be shocked and Cody would be crying or he would just self evict with her..............checkmate!

Matt and Raven talked earlier that if it did come to a vote he would much rather send Cody out and Raven agreed, but then they said that they have to do what Paul says because he knows what he is doing.  So when this situation came up where Matt now has to go to Jess, talk her into not using the hex and then turning around and voting her out, he was CLEARLY uncomfortable.  He said 2 or 3 times, so we are going to actually get her not to use it and then vote her out, but keep Cody in here?  The more devious the game gets, the more uncomfortable he becomes and I think he realizes that the agenda he came into the game with about his reputation being more important than the game and supposedly being about to play this game without being dirty and underhanded are out the window.  Truth be told, I think he just wants jury to start and then he wants out of there for sure.

I really hope that Jess sees this play because Paul said he would also have another discussion with her too, and I hope she humors them and says she is not going to use it.  Even smile at Paul and say, "you guys better not turn this around on me" knowing full well that she is using it.  This will put that blindside back in place give me my entertainment for the week because Paul will be expecting his CHECKMATE and instead he will be shit on.

Oh I LOVED this mensa meeting last night (early this morning?). They just rambled on and on about the damn hex. Everyone had a turn, including Raven who sits like a man with her legs spread, by the way (loved when she stood up to pontificate, she is such a twat). But our resident genius Paul had it all figured out. He must have patted himself on the back about seven times and all of his minions just sit there, mesmerized at his wealth of knowledge. Pathetic.

I cannot WAIT for tonight when they both come down. Even if one ends up going home due to some spur of the moment production hack, the look on the resident genius' face will be PRICELESS! clapping clapping clapping

Going to grab some beers and kick back for tonight's show! Woohoo!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:39 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The irony here is that Jess told Paul the details of the hex.......all noms come off, nobody goes home, Paul's HOH was completely useless, he can't compete in the next HOH and she has to invoke it before the eviction begins. The thing is that he can't accept that there isn't something to it that is a downside for Jess.  He keeps saying she is lying about all of it, but then says she can't lie about it.  

He was also trying to run with a technicality that she lied about it on the live show which is not allowed.  He went into this spiel that the lying is impacting HIS HOH and how he plays it, so that is bullshit. I think he was going to try to spin that she lied and therefore it voids the hex.  Well if that was true, he lied about how long his lasted (trying to discount his HOH week) and when called out for it by production he didn't make an announcement about it, he just started correcting people if they said "you have another week, right?"  

Raven also said that if she has lied about it, then Paul needs to go to the DR and point it out to them.  Then production needs to force Jess to call a meeting in the LR to tell them all the details because she lied about it.

Matt is supposed to go to Jess and tell her that Cody is still public enemy number 1 and they want her in the game without him and the other usual bullshit that Paul has been spewing.  He is supposed to use his soft touch with her that he is just thinking about HER and HER reputation in and out of the house.  She has a chance here to move forward in the game, but only if she DOESN'T use the hex and let Cody go home.  If they are successful and she doesn't invoke the hex before the vote, then they all vote HER out.  He got really excited saying he would stand up and dance and all this other shit.  He said Jess would be shocked and Cody would be crying or he would just self evict with her..............checkmate!

Matt and Raven talked earlier that if it did come to a vote he would much rather send Cody out and Raven agreed, but then they said that they have to do what Paul says because he knows what he is doing.  So when this situation came up where Matt now has to go to Jess, talk her into not using the hex and then turning around and voting her out, he was CLEARLY uncomfortable.  He said 2 or 3 times, so we are going to actually get her not to use it and then vote her out, but keep Cody in here?  The more devious the game gets, the more uncomfortable he becomes and I think he realizes that the agenda he came into the game with about his reputation being more important than the game and supposedly being about to play this game without being dirty and underhanded are out the window.  Truth be told, I think he just wants jury to start and then he wants out of there for sure.

I really hope that Jess sees this play because Paul said he would also have another discussion with her too, and I hope she humors them and says she is not going to use it.  Even smile at Paul and say, "you guys better not turn this around on me" knowing full well that she is using it.  This will put that blindside back in place give me my entertainment for the week because Paul will be expecting his CHECKMATE and instead he will be shit on.

Oh I LOVED this mensa meeting last night (early this morning?).  They just rambled on and on about the damn hex.  Everyone had a turn, including Raven who sits like a man with her legs spread, by the way (loved when she stood up to pontificate, she is such a twat).  But our resident genius Paul had it all figured out.  He must have patted himself on the back about seven times and all of his minions just sit there, mesmerized at his wealth of knowledge.  Pathetic.

I cannot WAIT for tonight when they both come down.  Even if one ends up going home due to some spur of the moment production hack, the look on the resident genius' face will be PRICELESS!  clapping clapping clapping

Going to grab some beers and kick back for tonight's show!  Woohoo!

Yes this will more than likely be our last bit of celebration for the season unless Cody or Jess win HOH tonight. Because otherwise it will just be watching Paul pick and choose who goes home each week with people only realizing they have been bamboozled as they are on their way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:05 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I also noticed Paul and others in the HOH room getting tripped up on all their lies with different groups.  Matt slipped in front of Mark saying something about Jess getting voted out and Mark jumped on it.  Paul corrected it and said if the hex isn't used Cody is going home and Matt sat there looking COMPLETELY guilty.

There was another one where Paul said something forgetting Jason was in the room and then told Jason it was just bullshit talk when they were trying to work the plan, it meant nothing.

Alex is also actively shitting on Mark and so is Christmas.  This is really dumb game play.  They know that Mark is teetering on the fence, going with the power and such, so they remind him daily that he is on the bottom of the totem pole?  This is a good recipe for having something blow up in your face.  Mark could actually grow a pair and NOT put up Jess and Cody, but go after others.  Or if Jess or Cody win HOH, a vote from Mark could be very important.  Alex is almost getting as cocky as Paul and when you are cocky and feeling on top, it is BB101 that you will crash a whole lot harder for sure.  Or at least I hope so.

Yeah, I got a little pissed when I saw Paul pleaded to the group "Will someone get this walking vagina out of this game?" I was like ...."Says the man who looks like a walking vagina."

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 am

Might as well just keep posting in here, because in reality Josh didn't really win HOH this week anyway.

So, the plan this week is to make Jess, Matt and Mark have-nots with Elena already in there for her second week. Mark has been a have-not basically for 3 weeks now. He was chosen from the wall comp because he was one of the first 3 out. Then he was off for a day and not sure what the criteria was for him to go back as a have-not, but he wasn't chosen by the HOH. He chose to try the have-not key and got the extension. Now they are going to put him back on it again, which means he might have 1 day without it.

Cody is being excluded from being a have-not so that they have a reason to have another person in there (Matt) to listen to conversations and keep the others from boding. They realize that Cody will sleep in there with Jess anyway, but they don't care about that. They all think this is a great genius plan and are delighted to be putting the screws to Mark in this scenario with the have-not for 4 weeks in a row.

Then they are all (except Christmas) going to compete in the temptation to keep Cody and Jess from winning it. They are hoping it will be out in the open so once Cody and Jess's scores or time or whatever is beaten by one of them, they will have a "good competitor" throw the comp to make sure they have good people in the POV. Nominees obviously will be Cody and Jess.

They will play POV and hopefully keep the noms the same or pull off the temptation nom that is from their team. Then they will all tell Jess that they are sending Cody home. They will all be very, very nice to Jess and welcome her back into groups and make her feel as comfortable as possible. Then on eviction night there is a blindside and they send Jess out of the house.

Meanwhile downstairs Cody and Jess have already determined that if they are both on the block, Jess will be the one they vote out and they are okay with that. She said she is not sure she could survive in that house without Cody after all that has happened. She said she is just not mentally strong enough to do it. So, if Cody wins POV Jess has told him to use it on himself so she is the one that goes home and then just cause a shit storm in the house for any time he has in the house. He said all she has to do is give him a list of people that she wants out of the house and he will follow that until he is out of the house. They made plans for her to watch the live feeds every night at a certain time and he can talk to her or something.

So once again, Paul's blindside thing is not going to work. I don't think Jess and Cody will buy it for a minute. Which I know drives Paul completely insane that he can't really get under their skin.

Oh, and the contingency plan is to use Mark as a back up plan. This has switched since the other day when Paul said that Elena was more of a threat than Mark. But she has sucked on his ass long enough now that he is deciding that Mark needs to go before her.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I also noticed Paul and others in the HOH room getting tripped up on all their lies with different groups.  Matt slipped in front of Mark saying something about Jess getting voted out and Mark jumped on it.  Paul corrected it and said if the hex isn't used Cody is going home and Matt sat there looking COMPLETELY guilty.

Alex is also actively shitting on Mark and so is Christmas.  This is really dumb game play.  They know that Mark is teetering on the fence, going with the power and such, so they remind him daily that he is on the bottom of the totem pole?  This is a good recipe for having something blow up in your face.  Mark could actually grow a pair and NOT put up Jess and Cody, but go after others.  Or if Jess or Cody win HOH, a vote from Mark could be very important.  Alex is almost getting as cocky as Paul and when you are cocky and feeling on top, it is BB101 that you will crash a whole lot harder for sure.  Or at least I hope so.

Yeah, I got a little pissed when I saw Paul pleaded to the group "Will someone get this walking vagina out of this game?" I was like ...."Says the man who looks like a walking vagina."

clapping clapping chuckle Just saw this!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next