View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is part of Pauls plan.  Just wait.  He doesn't need Kevin to blame Josh's vote on.  Josh is calling it a game move and Josh and Paul are going to have a fight about it remember?  Paul is then going to sell to Alex that she has to throw HoH to him and he will take the shot, she is dumb enough to comply.  but then Paul will lose as well and someone else will take the shot at her.  Then the following week, this is where the Kevin blame comes.  The entire week he was talking to Jason and probably telling him that we said there was a plan in place so Jason is against us in jury.  He was playing for jury votes in case he stays, we need to get rid of him.

Unfortunately you could be right. But Alex is going to feel a responsibility for Jason leaving the game because she threw the HOH and she threw the POV both, trusting Paul. He isn't going to have time to set up anything with her before they play the HOH. Sure he can have a quick blow up with Josh, tell her to throw it to him, but she is going to still be reeling from what happened and will want that shot. If he tries to push her to throw that HOH to him, that could actually work against him and make him look shady for sure (or let's say it SHOULD).

Also a flaw in his plan of saying Kevin was in Jason's ear about shitting on jury votes, she knows that Jason would tell him everything that Kevin says and if Kevin were talking to Jason about some plan that is in place, he would definitely be telling her that something was up and he might be leaving the house.

And another thing, he keeps telling Josh that nobody is linking the threesome (Josh, Christmas and Paul) together and they have to distance themselves. But it is only Josh that is being put in the distance here. Paul and Christmas spend enough time together right now that they could be called the latest showmance. The other night she slept in the bed downstairs with Paul for a couple of hours before going to her HOH room, and when she did, he went up there and spent time, took a shower then went to bed. When Paul was having his emotional moment last night, they were laying in the hammock together and Christmas even sent Raven away from them. If you look at the day's events, it is always Christmas and Paul together talking to this person and that person.

Josh may not say anything right away, but I will bet money that he is thinking it every time he sees them laying together, cuddling, her massaging him and such. And I am betting that Raven is getting a bit sick of seeing it too because after all Paul is supposed to be HER ride or die. Not that Raven is much of a threat, but a crucial vote or if she would happen to fall into an HOH or a POV that involves saving Christmas might not work the way he hopes it will.

And when Jason leaves, Alex is supposed to believe that Paul was bamboozled by Josh AND Christmas both? That he didn't know ANYTHING about what was coming? Gimme a break. Then you have Kevin who is being put in a corner, unable to socialize which is his ENTIRE game, telling stories, interacting with people and such, and he already feels backstabbed that Christmas put him on the block instead of Raven, so he is watching the "showmance" thing too. The HOH will be questions this week and Kevin could easily win it. He just might see Christmas as his rival for his final 2 with Paul, so maybe he takes that shot instead.

This is where production would in past years ask Josh some pretty good questions, like it is best for YOUR game to send Jason home? Does Paul have YOUR best interests at heart? Do you trust that he won't turn on you? But instead they are probably bolstering his trust in Paul and shitting on Jason in their questions to guide him the other way because we all know this is the season of Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

And the way it is playing out gives Paul plausible denial, sure, he's spending time with her and talking to others with her but never with both josh and Christmas. He couldn't be there round the clock and they were obviously planning this the few times he wasn't around.

But like you said, and I don't think he realizes, there isn't enough time to set this up before a double eviction
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And the way it is playing out gives Paul plausible denial, sure, he's spending time with her and talking to others with her but never with both josh and Christmas.  He couldn't be there round the clock and they were obviously planning this the few times he wasn't around.

But like you said, and I don't think he realizes, there isn't enough time to set this up before a double eviction

The funny thing is that Josh actually convinced him the other night that this week is going to be a double (they won't do it to go 6 to 4 so it has to be this week) and THAT is when suddenly it went from him wanting Josh to win HOH to Josh throwing Paul HOH. Truth be told, I think he actually wants Alex to win and take out Josh because Josh "questioned his loyalty" and is seeing through his bullshit. He can't take the chance on Josh tainting the complete obedience he has from Christmas. If he puts Alex in Josh's spot, then he has someone who can win comps and take shots he can't, who will throw comps he needs, and has shit on enough jury members that he can beat her at the end too. Seems to me that he is pivoting for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
And the way it is playing out gives Paul plausible denial, sure, he's spending time with her and talking to others with her but never with both josh and Christmas.  He couldn't be there round the clock and they were obviously planning this the few times he wasn't around.

The funny thing is that Josh actually convinced him the other night that this week is going to be a double (they won't do it to go 6 to 4 so it has to be this week) and THAT is when suddenly it went from him wanting Josh to win HOH to Josh throwing Paul HOH.  Truth be told, I think he actually wants Alex to win and take out Josh because Josh "questioned his loyalty" and is seeing through his bullshit.  He can't take the chance on Josh tainting the complete obedience he has from Christmas.  If he puts Alex in Josh's spot, then he has someone who can win comps and take shots he can't, who will throw comps he needs, and has shit on enough jury members that he can beat her at the end too.  Seems to me that he is pivoting for sure.

That's actually not a bad plan to cut josh and replace with Alex. They are both dumb enough to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

The funny thing is that Josh actually convinced him the other night that this week is going to be a double (they won't do it to go 6 to 4 so it has to be this week) and THAT is when suddenly it went from him wanting Josh to win HOH to Josh throwing Paul HOH.  Truth be told, I think he actually wants Alex to win and take out Josh because Josh "questioned his loyalty" and is seeing through his bullshit.  He can't take the chance on Josh tainting the complete obedience he has from Christmas.  If he puts Alex in Josh's spot, then he has someone who can win comps and take shots he can't, who will throw comps he needs, and has shit on enough jury members that he can beat her at the end too.  Seems to me that he is pivoting for sure.

That's actually not a bad plan to cut josh and replace with Alex.  They are both dumb enough to fall for it.

I know, and it just makes me sick thinking about it. This is why I hope either Josh doesn't go through with the vote, let's the cat out of the bag early and it causes a disruption in the house. Or Alex forgets to drink the Kool-Aid (thanks for that term Naru), wins HOH, puts up Josh and Christmas. Josh wins veto and Paul goes on the block against Christmas and hopefully goes home. But if he is saved, at least Josh is still there with his eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:22 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Why do these hamsters not understand that at this point in the game you NEVER throw a comp. Ugh! All of the sudden the King wants an HoH? Fuck him. I hope Josh wins (I cannot believe I said that) the first of the DE HoHs' and takes out Alex or Paul. I know, not going to happen because it is Paul's game, but it would be sooooo fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6