Paul's plan of the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Or to make the above even better, if the comp comes down to Matt and Raven and they both throw it to Paul!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Listening to Paul's various instructions and plans with everyone there are a few things that could happen that could shit on his perfectly laid out agenda.  

As I said before Paul really can't win HOH this week.  He has made Kevin a common enemy, but Kevin is part of his final 5 plans.  If he shits on one of the couples, they may start talking, especially if he tries to shit on Alex/Jason.  She WILL call him out in front of everyone and a whole lot of secrets will probably come out.

If Josh wins and takes a serious shot at Jason and Alex, again Alex will be calling people out left and right knowing that Paul had something to do with the situation, and things could unravel at that point.

If Alex or Jason win, they supposed to go after Matt/Kevin.  But I don't see Jason following through on the Kevin part of it.  I think he will just put both of them up and say Kevin is the backdoor option to keep them calm.  Then what if Paul wins veto?  He can't use it because then he has to hang Kevin out to dry and screw up that part of his plans.  If he doesn't use it, that basically sends Matt out the door at his hand.  Then if Raven doesn't make it to the end, he loses 2 votes for sure.

Personally, I hope it is some sort of crapshoot and Paul wins it so he has to dance the line between all 3 couples.

Even in a crapshoot he can throw it. I'm thinkingthis week will be the chickenwire and eggs one.

When it comes down to veto, again he will throw it because he doesn't want to be responsible. This way whoever goes home, it will not be on him. Is Alex still believing the friendship crap? Matt and Raven are dumb enough to believe that Paul has nothing to do with it. I can see Matt falling on his sword to save Raven because he believes she truly deserves to win. If that is the case, they would be foolish to keep her. She will be a hot mess with him out of the house, he won't know how to react.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Even in a crapshoot he can throw it.  I'm thinkingthis week will be the chickenwire and eggs one.

When it comes down to veto, again he will throw it because he doesn't want to be responsible.  This way whoever goes home, it will not be on him.  Is Alex still believing the friendship crap?  Matt and Raven are dumb enough to believe that Paul has nothing to do with it.  I can see Matt falling on his sword to save Raven because he believes she truly deserves to win.  If that is the case, they would be foolish to keep her.  She will be a hot mess with him out of the house, he won't know how to react.

Sure he can throw a crapshoot, but there have been countless times when people were trying NOT to win and it happens anyway, Derrick being co-HOH with Nicole comes to mind.

But they were put on lockdown today at 11:00 a.m. so I think it will be some sort of endurance. It would have been the perfect time for the slip n slide, but they wasted that on the veto this week. Mad6

Yes, she is still believing in Paul, but Jason..........not so much. He met with her last night and was talking up "AMF" and nobody knows about it, blah, blah, blah. But even before their talk she was talking to Jason and said that Paul has not lied to them. Then added "to my knowledge."

But when she started talking about "making moves" to Jason, he said "we are not the one making moves Alex, we are doing what we are told." This statement speaks volumes in my opinion. It is just too bad that Jason is probably on his way out the door this week unless him or Alex win HOH. Funny how people finally start figuring out what is going on just when they are about to be evicted.

And there is already a plan in place that if the Paul/Raven/Matt trio get into trouble, Matt will tell people to evict him instead. Paul originally was telling the other side of the house that Raven would probably gravitate to him if Matt gets clipped, but I found it really funny last night when he said "if the worst happens and Matt is evicted, you (Raven) can't cling to me, you will have to go off in a corner and feel isolated, so they don't figure us out." That might be game strategy, but this is for his OWN sanity too.

If I were in the house and the options were Matt and Raven to send out, it would definitely be Raven. Not only is she annoying to live with, but she would have more potential of trying to do something shitty and shady, where Matt would just be a lump on the eviction chair until he leaves the house. Plus can you imagine what she will be like if Matt IS evicted? She always needs to be the center of attention, so the drama of her losing Matt would make it 100 times worse. And of course, she will certainly be sick and in bed because the anxiety will mess up her pacemaker or something like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Here we go, another week, another Paul HOH.

Raven and Matt will go on the block. If veto is used, it will be on Raven. Kevin will go up and Matt will go home. Jason won't like it but Paul and Alex will push him into submission. I could see Alex finding SOMETHING to call Kevin out on either to put him in check or to get him to be the target because she is being petty about him not being in her pocket the way she wants him and probably sees that he is too close to Paul.

So again nothing earthshattering will happen. Nobody will make any moves outside Paul's agenda and it will be a very predictable week.

There is only one wrinkle that I would truly like to see and that is Kevin winning this veto. They have not discussed the stay/fold veto or the dice veto too much. Not sure if they just forgot about them or what. Kevin is a numbers kind of guy. I could see him doing well in estimating the items and probably would also make pretty good decisions with the stay/fold thing playing the odds. He seems to know a lot about gambling and such so he may also have some strategy on flipping that giant dice in a sequence to win that one, IF he has the physical stamina to get through it. Or he may just advise Jason if he is picked to play and stands on the side lines with him.

The only reason I want this to happen is then I get the satisfaction of watching Raven and Matt's faces drop like lead balloons when he wins it. Then they will try sucking on his ass to get him to use it. Then they will try to get Paul to talk Kevin into using it on them. Then Matt will fall on his sword. I guess there is one more wrinkle that I could squeeze some entertainment out of too, if they voted out Raven instead. Raven's shock would be wonderful. Matt's head would explode. It would really be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:58 pm

It's not his plan of the week but his hope for the next two weeks. Now we all need to go to our BB alters and make our sacrifices, sing the praises of out BB gods and pray continuously and maybe Just maybe.....something in his plans will go wrong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Naru wrote:
It's not his plan of the week but his hope for the next two weeks. Now we all need to go to our BB alters and make our sacrifices, sing the praises of out BB gods and pray continuously and maybe Just maybe.....something in his plans will go wrong.

I started watching this on the feeds but when he started justifying his actions with Cody and talking about the "violence, rudeness, arrogance, etc., I just stopped watching.

I have been praying to all those Gods since Jess was HOH and so far they haven't listened. I will continue to do so, but I just don't think production will allow it to happen.

This week's HOH comp will probably be being able to name the most diseases or medical conditions in the house or the person with the highest pitched, most annoying voice and accent to ensure that Paul's dream of Raven winning and taking out Jason will work.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:58 pm

BUT! did you make the appropriate sacrifices?

Just kidding...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:18 am

I don't really understand what the hell is going on. Paul has code words set up for different people for the HOH. If he says Trejo (his toucan name), this person or that person is to get out of the comp. If he says another code word (not sure what that one is) then a different group of people are to throw it at that point. He just told Kevin tonight after reassuring him things are going to be fine for him that he should NOT win the HOH this week for any reason, but he is telling Christmas and Josh that Kevin has to be kept safe to the final 4 with them. He has Alex all hyped up to take Kevin out. By all indications he is trying to make orchestrate a Josh or Christmas win and they are supposed to take a shot at Jason and Alex, with Jason being the main target.

So if Jason is his ultimate goal, why would he be trying to fix it so that Raven doesn't win this HOH comp? Why would he tell Kevin not to win the comp since he is now officially off team Jason and Alex after the blow up earlier that for whatever reason production chose to cut the feeds when it happened. I saw the starting of it with Kevin and Matt, but it was extremely minimal at best and then the feeds cut. From conversations apparently Kevin argued nose to nose with Raven, nose to nose with Matt, and then Alex jumped in and was very, very nasty to Kevin.

I just don't get it. If Paul's ultimate goal is Josh and Christmas in the final 3, I would think he would want Alex, Jason, Raven or Kevin to win the HOH and shoot at each other while his final 3 ride the middle. Instead he wants his final 3 partners to get the blood on their hands instead?

He also set up a strategy for the question comp that certain people are supposed to answer true/more and certain people are to answer false/less. How the hell does that work? If the first question is true/more you lose the first half of your team. If the second question is false/less then you lose the second half of your team.

Every week I watch the stupidity of Paul's plans and how he makes it so much more complicated than it has to be, but it comes out okay because everyone wants him in the finals. The potential for him to be exposed is made much more likely by his extravagant plans each week and yet they still don't see it. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I started watching this on the feeds but when he started justifying his actions with Cody and talking about the "violence, rudeness, arrogance, etc., I just stopped watching.  

I have been praying to all those Gods since Jess was HOH and so far they haven't listened.  I will continue to do so, but I just don't think production will allow it to happen.  

This week's HOH comp will probably be being able to name the most diseases or medical conditions in the house or the person with the highest pitched, most annoying voice and accent to ensure that Paul's dream of Raven winning and taking out Jason will work.  

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, I just don't get him and his elaborate schemes, code names, etc. Sadly, this crap is working with what could quite possibly be the stupidest set of hamsters ever.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 pm

So I listened to Paul, Christmas and Josh talk about the plan of the week in the wee hours of the morning, and here is the plan in play.

Paul now does not want Raven to win HOH. Christmas and Josh were spooked by that aspect. They want to take the shot at Jason and Alex. They decide that backdoor plans can't be used at this point because there aren't enough people. They want Jason and Alex on the block at noms. Christmas said that Alex already volunteered to go on the block for her, but Paul said that she was thinking it would be against Kevin. Christmas said she didn't specify, but I watched that conversation and she clearly DID say she wanted to sit on the block next to Kevin.

So, then Josh said he would just tell them they are both pawns and Kevin is the plan. They are hoping that Kevin doesn't even play and if he is not on the block, he won't play hard. Christmas doesn't want Josh to say that. She said to just say he is "executing the plan" and leave it at that. Josh got a bit quiet on this one. Before that he was all gung ho about having the HOH thrown to him, but then started to rethink that maybe Christmas should take it if she can compete. I think he was having one of those moments where he was wondering why he was being hung out to dry.

Anyway, the plan in the HOH comp is as follows:

Kevin is supposed to bow out of the comp immediately. Then Raven is supposed to bow out immediately following Kevin. Once Raven and Kevin are out, Alex is going to throw it. Then Paul will throw it to Christmas or Josh. Not sure if the code words are still in play or not, because people were getting confused by this and then he came up with this "drop out order."

If it is the black box comp. Josh is supposed to stay at the end of the lane with his hand on the button at all times. He is not to let go and go look for anything. He will advise Kevin to "not make it back to the button" to start his time over again and go out immediately. That is the signal for Raven to expire her time. Then Alex will expire her time. Paul will expire his time and Josh wins. So my question is if Josh stays by the button and has 0 discs at the end of the comp, wouldn't the win go to anyone who has at least 1 since all were eliminated? While others are waiting for this person or that person to eliminate themselves, you know they will find a disc or two. But of course since this is Paul's wish production will probably put it in the rules that fixes that for him.

For a true/false or more/less, there are people designated for true/more and false/less answers for any questions the are not 100% sure about. Again there may or may not be code words involved in this one too, Paul wasn't clear at the end of the night. But my question with this is he could lose everyone in 2 questions and be left holding the bag for the HOH which is the last thing he wants. Plus Christmas and Josh are not the brightest bulbs in the box when it comes to the questions things when there is a certain strategy in play to twist shit up. Look how long it took for Paul to throw that one veto to Christmas.

I still don't understand why the hell they don't just play the fucking comp and everyone try to win it. If he thinks Alex is the biggest obstacle, then either beat her or tell her to throw it and let the rest play as they will. And I kept wondering why nobody asked the question as to why Paul "can't" win the next two HOH's. Well, he clarified that last night. According to Paul if he wins either of the next 2 HOH's, he will get clipped the following week 100%! OMG, a fate worse than death, Paul would be on the block! Well who the hell would he sit next to and not have the votes to stay with this group? And another thing, when he says this shit, my question would be "oh, so it is okay if one of US gets clipped?"

Anyway the plan moving forward in his mind is this.

1. This week Christmas or Josh win HOH and take out Jason.
2. Next week Raven or Christmas/Josh (the one eligible to play) win and take out Alex.
3. Paul wins final 4 HOH so nobody can take a shot at him (yes, Raven, Christmas and Josh all agree to this) and he is in the final 3.

And when they take out Jason this week, they believe that Alex will understand that it was a game move and Jason keeps messing up. Christmas says she has "legitimate reasons" for sending Jason home and again they think Alex will understand. And they believe if she wins that next HOH, she will just put up Kevin and Raven. They expect this from the person who just 15 minutes before they were bashing about being vindictive and nasty just for the sport of it? Oh, okay sure.

I am assuming it will more than likely be questions this week. I will laugh my ass off if on the first question Kevin misses on purpose and Josh and Christmas both get the question wrong and are eliminated too. With Kevin out, Raven follows her instructions and drops out, leaving Alex and Paul. Alex throws it to Paul. Then he is in a shitty spot. Christmas and Josh will tell him he HAS to take the shot. Jason and Alex will expect him to take out Kevin or Raven. Kevin and Raven will expect to not even see the block, but I supposed he could tell both of them he is putting them on the block against the other so they have the satisfaction of staying on eviction night over the other one or some such bullshit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:19 pm

If Pual ends up winning I guarantee he won't take the shot against Jason or Alex, it will be Raven or Kevin who goes. Like you said, he will tell each of them that they are the pawn, then in his goodbye message he will say something along the lines of the votes didn't go the way he had planned and he is sorry.

I'm thinking this HoH may be the stay or fold one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Another thing, at this point in the game, it's absolutely stupid to be throwing comps. You are playing for $500,000 and to leave it in the hands of someone else is just dumb.

How much you wanna bet, if Paul wins the Final 4 HoH like he is convincing these people to, he cons them all into throwing veto to him as well and they listen
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Another thing, at this point in the game, it's absolutely stupid to be throwing comps.  You are playing for $500,000 and to leave it in the hands of someone else is just dumb.

How much you wanna bet, if Paul wins the Final 4 HoH like he is convincing these people to, he cons them all into throwing veto to him as well and they listen

You can count on that happening!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
If Pual ends up winning I guarantee he won't take the shot against Jason or Alex, it will be Raven or Kevin who goes.  Like you said, he will tell each of them that they are the pawn, then in his goodbye message he will say something along the lines of the votes didn't go the way he had planned and he is sorry.

I'm thinking this HoH may be the stay or fold one.

But if Raven goes out on Paul's HOH, he will lose Raven and Matt in the jury. He can spin it all he wants, but the fact remains he put her on the block supposedly as a pawn and then she went home. Why would he risk her like that.......would be the question. Once in the jury boo-hooing to Matt and Matt talking with Mark and Elena to find out that Paul was pushing them toward Matt and Raven if they won, yep, those jury votes are gone for good.

If Kevin goes on Paul's HOH, only 1 vote. But, Kevin has a lot of information and he was nice provided Cody, Elena and Mark information and was nice to them on their exit. Once he tells them and Matt that Paul knew about the $25k all along and told him to lie about it. He will also tell them Paul had a final 4 with Jason, Alex and Kevin from very early in the game. Add to that the rogue voting and such, Paul is hurting in jury for sure.

Plus he has Josh and Christmas standing there happy that it is not them, but wondering why the hell it is okay for THEM to take out Jason and Alex, but not Paul. The minions just might start talking beginning with Josh and/or Christmas talking to Jason.

Paul has painted himself into a corner where he basically CAN'T win HOH until the final 4 as he has been selling to them. He doesn't have the balls to outright make an actual move for himself, which again could kick his ass in jury depending on who he is sitting next to. Sure he can sell the puppet master thing, but if he wins this HOH and doesn't make any shot but a "safe" shot then it shows he is not a real game player after all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:57 pm

The problem with the jury talking to each other is that it is very limited how much they are allowed to talk about the game, which is a bunch of crap. In fact, I read an interview with Grodner where she was asked point blank if they are allowed to talk game in the jury house when the cameras aren't there and she danced around the question:

Quote :
Big Brother Network: Jury has arrived and is starting to fill up quickly. As evicted HGs begin to arrive we’re always curious when or if they’ll start to compare notes on who’s running the house. Are the jurors allowed to talk about game and their big vote during their time there or is there a limit to conversations and topics?

Grodner: Each new juror arrives at the house with a camera crew and a DVD of group events minus the interviews. The day is spent watching the footage with the new juror and hearing their perspective on what has happened. Once the camera crew goes away, the jurors are encouraged to spend their time relaxing and enjoying their privacy until the next juror arrives to talk game.

So while she never specifically said they aren't allowed to talk game, she didn't answer the question. If they were allowed, she would have answered it directly.

source: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-19-week-8/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Okay she says "the day is spent watching footage and talking about their perspective." Well it wouldn't take me a day to download my opinions that's for sure. And since they don't enforce rules in the BB house like they are doing with Matt, so why should they follow rules in the jury house?

There are handlers there but there are also alone times otherwise we wouldn't hear stories about people hooking up in the jury house (remember Day talking last year on camera about Zak "laying down with Paulie).

Mark and Elena can have a 10 minute conversation with Matt and let him know that first you are a pawn, then you are called out and then you are a target and evicted. But during that time, Paul was right there telling them he would do what he could to help. They both can share with him that Paul was steering both of them in Matt and Raven's direction. Good game play, sure, but Paul is not the saint he believes him to be. Then if Raven comes shortly afterward, she will be a bitter jury member for sure.

The flip side is that Paul sends these people to the jury house believing it isn't his fault that they were evicted. So, how can he take credit for their evictions later? I really think Paul is going to be in for a rude awakening if he is sitting next to the wrong person at the end and will be second place once again. You have to OWN your moves. You have to OWN your behavior. If you don't, you can't OWN the credit for those moves.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:53 am

Ok, read between the lines of Grodner statement. Yes there are handlers there the entire time. They are "encouraged"to relax and enjoy their time until the next juror arrives to talk game. Just like they are encouraged, meaning it's not necessarily against the rules but they will do everything they can to stop it. And remember, production has a physical presence in jury, not just a loud speaker.

Basically, it's not a jury at all in the true sense of a jury, they can't talk about evidence and interpretations of things they heard. Not sure if any have ever done actual jury duty, but a true jury has access to everything said in the court room that's on the record
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ok, read between the lines of Grodner statement.  Yes there are handlers there the entire time.  They are "encouraged"to relax and enjoy their time until the next juror arrives to talk game.  Just like they are encouraged, meaning it's not necessarily against the rules but they will do everything they can to stop it.  And remember, production has a physical presence in jury, not just a loud speaker.

Basically, it's not a jury at all in the true sense of a jury, they can't talk about evidence and interpretations of things they heard.  Not sure if any have ever done actual jury duty, but a true jury has access to everything said in the court room that's on the record

Even if they took them to separate rooms the entire time they are in the jury house except that "day they spend watching footage and talking about perspective of newest evicted hg" that would be plenty of time to download my opinion. And if I am the first or second one in the jury house, I can impart my opinions each and every time they do a taping day. That is more than enough time to spend swaying someone in the jury house and maybe turning on the light bulb in their head.

Do you remember when Jesse made such a big deal every time someone came into the house about Natalie lying about her age. I thought it was a stupid thing to push so hard because I thought it was a big nothing burger, but he made it a point to drive that point to each and every person who came to the house, and look at how the votes came out in that one.

Yes, I have served on jury duty on 2 different occasions so I know how it works and by no stretch of the imagination is a jury on a reality TV show anything close. You don't talk to other jury members about the information until the entire case has been presented to you. BUT you are also given as much time as needed to explore each and every aspect of the case to the extent you need to make a decision. And the jury roundtable nonsense is nothing like that either. In my opinion this is apples and oranges, and is just a term to mean a group sitting in judgment of others, not like a trial jury or something like that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Well Paul is putting his plan into action and most of these idiots are eating it up. The assumoption is that it will be some form of questions comp:

Quote :
Paul to Raven - As soon as Kevin drops, you should drop. Christmas is going to tell him (Kevin) "me and Paul want it" so he throws it
Raven- If Kevin drops, you sure you want me to drop?
Paul - Positive. I'm going to hang on...worst case scenario if Alex stays. You got to drop as soon as Kevin drops. Raven- I will I promise

Quote :

Paul- right off the bat, jsut throw it. Kevin- I'm not going to be a f***ing have not?
Paul- No cause we pick this week. We just can't have Raven win. She won't drop unless you drop. Understand what I'm saying.
Kevin- Yeah. What's Alex going to think about that?
Paul- If you are not on, she will probably drop too. She doesn't want to win this.
Kevin- Who are you putting up?
Paul- Just trust me
Kevin- I hope you are telling the truth
Paul - You will see. I want to win this one. I ain't putting you up
Kevin- I know that. It would be better if you or me won if I have a chance.
Paul- But if you stay on, no one is dropping. Just trust me

Now this has to be a huge red flag for Kevin. If no one is dropping out as long as he's still in it, then that must mean because they are trying to get rid of him

Quote :
Kevin to camera= What do you think Ilanna? Paul is telling me I gotta drop another one. I don't know. He is saying he got my back

Ilanna must be his wife or one of his daughters. It appears he is very hesitant to throw it.

Quote :

Paul - As soon as he (Kevin) drops, jsut get off.
Alex - Yeah
Josh- Me and her (Christmas) stay in

And still nobody can put 2 and 2 together that they are all doing what he tells them to. When will one of these idiots finally wake up and realize whats going on? Matt and Raven are still too stupid to realize it. So is Alex. She is actually starting to put Paul in front of her ride or die
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:15 am

Well Ctown, it looks like someone in the "comp department" didn't get the memo that Paul needed this one to be questions so his plan could be executed. I love it that his plan was for Paul or Christmas to win it, but it is something Christmas can do! Now what is he going to do? It will be funny as hell if Josh and Alex go out on a false start and Paul has to either throw it convincingly to Kevin or Kevin just wins it because others screw themselves with the false starts.

It still pisses me off though that they came up with a comp that unless others screw up, Kevin have very little chance to win.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:49 pm

So the plan as it stands now is that Josh is supposed to tell Alex right before the live show that he is voting Jason out. It is a game move and he is sorry. Christmas will break the tie and send Jason home. Then Paul and Josh are supposed to stage a fight. Paul will reel Alex in and get her to throw the HOH to him to take the shot. He will put up Kevin and Raven. He explained to Josh that he can't put Alex right up on the block, or it will blow up his game. Alex has to be blindsided. I don't know if this means that he will backdoor her if she doesn't win veto or if he will just let them vote out Raven because he is driving her nuts.

Josh said he would be gunning for HOH, but Paul says he wants Josh to throw it to him so he can take the shot (what at Raven?). Paul wants to win the HOH at 6 and then again at 4. He wants Josh to take the HOH at 5.

They are guessing it will be a DE this week. Paul says if Alex is really upset he will pull her in a room and protect Christmas and get Alex to target Raven and Kevin. She might put up Josh as one of the noms, but then they have the votes to keep him (Christmas and Paul). Then Alex can't play in the next one and Josh can take Alex out then. Paul will win the next HOH and "get the blood on his hands" to send Kevin out. When in reality it will be the veto winner who sends someone home, which Josh should already know.

The problems with the plan are that I believe Alex will see right through Paul and Josh fighting. And I would not be surprised if during their fight or once she wins HOH if Josh doesn't say that Paul was in on the plan the whole time. Whether she believes it or not will be the question since she is really drinking the Paul Kool-Aid. I am hoping she gets back to the player she was at one time and goes out wins the HOH, puts up Christmas and Josh. Then busts her ass to win the veto. Josh could also pull it off if it is the ball pit one, which would be pretty hilarious watching Paul and Christmas try to get Josh to not use the veto. But I think he will use it on himself and then she can put Paul on the block next to Christmas. Josh will choose Christmas. All she has to do is threaten Kevin and Raven, even squeeze a promise out of them (on the pacemaker and Kevin's kids) and she could pull off sending Paul out of the house. Then she is left with a bunch of hapless misfits to steamroll to the end with. She can't play in the following HOH, but which one of them are going to beat her in a veto?

Not that I am an Alex fan, but anything would be better than Paul in the finals for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So the plan as it stands now is that Josh is supposed to tell Alex right before the live show that he is voting Jason out.  It is a game move and he is sorry.  Christmas will break the tie and send Jason home.  Then Paul and Josh are supposed to stage a fight.  Paul will reel Alex in and get her to throw the HOH to him to take the shot.  He will put up Kevin and Raven.  He explained to Josh that he can't put Alex right up on the block, or it will blow up his game.  Alex has to be blindsided.  I don't know if this means that he will backdoor her if she doesn't win veto or if he will just let them vote out Raven because he is driving her nuts.  

Josh said he would be gunning for HOH, but Paul says he wants Josh to throw it to him so he can take the shot (what at Raven?).  Paul wants to win the HOH at 6 and then again at 4.  He wants Josh to take the HOH at 5.  

They are guessing it will be a DE this week.  Paul says if Alex is really upset he will pull her in a room and protect Christmas and get Alex to target Raven and Kevin.  She might put up Josh as one of the noms, but then they have the votes to keep him (Christmas and Paul).  Then Alex can't play in the next one and Josh can take Alex out then.  Paul will win the next HOH and "get the blood on his hands" to send Kevin out.  When in reality it will be the veto winner who sends someone home, which Josh should already know.

The problems with the plan are that I believe Alex will see right through Paul and Josh fighting.  And I would not be surprised if during their fight or once she wins HOH if Josh doesn't say that Paul was in on the plan the whole time.  Whether she believes it or not will be the question since she is really drinking the Paul Kool-Aid.  I am hoping she gets back to the player she was at one time and goes out wins the HOH, puts up Christmas and Josh.  Then busts her ass to win the veto.  Josh could also pull it off if it is the ball pit one, which would be pretty hilarious watching Paul and Christmas try to get Josh to not use the veto.  But I think he will use it on himself and then she can put Paul on the block next to Christmas.  Josh will choose Christmas.  All she has to do is threaten Kevin and Raven, even squeeze a promise out of them (on the pacemaker and Kevin's kids) and she could pull off sending Paul out of the house.  Then she is left with a bunch of hapless misfits to steamroll to the end with.  She can't play in the following HOH, but which one of them are going to beat her in a veto?

Not that I am an Alex fan, but anything would be better than Paul in the finals for sure.

The player she was? She was never a good player, she had one brief moment when she told Cody to piss off when he wanted her to drop. It has been all downhill from there.

So let me get this straight. They suspect it's a double eviction, but still are planning for a staged Cody and Paul fight? How is that going to work out. I got news for them. If Josh tells Alex his voting out Jason and Christmas breaks the tie. If Alex wins, thoise two are both going up. And Paul's plan to not put Alex up initially is also garbage because the backdoor does not exist any longer. Everyone plays in veto. So many holes in this plan, and none of them are consequences against Paul.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The player she was?  She was never a good player, she had one brief moment when she told Cody to piss off when he wanted her to drop.  It has been all downhill from there.

So let me get this straight.  They suspect it's a double eviction, but still are planning for a staged Cody and Paul fight?  How is that going to work out.  I got news for them.  If Josh tells Alex his voting out Jason and Christmas breaks the tie.  If Alex wins, thoise two are both going up.  And Paul's plan to not put Alex up initially is also garbage because the backdoor does not exist any longer.  Everyone plays in veto.  So many holes in this plan, and none of them are consequences against Paul.

Point taken. But there was a time when she didn't rely on painting a target on someone with stupid petty call outs or outright lies about what people said. If they were a target, they were a target and she was ready to put them up. She also went into comps to win them, regardless. She wasn't throwing comps and letting other people take control, she WANTED the control. That is the player I am talking about. I don't want to her to stop and think.........if I take out Paul or don't do what he wants, he won't keep me safe next week, etc. Win the fucking comp, put up Josh and Christmas and if the backdoor opens throw Paul through it. At this point she is on borrowed time anyway. She NEEDS to break up that threesome and not take a stupid petty shot at Raven or Kevin.

And of course his plan of not putting up Alex is garbage. He has to keep her for another week or so because the other inept people he has left can't win a comp unless he orchestrates it that way and even then it is laughable. He is so worried about being the final 4 HOH that he is fucking up the rest of it. If he is DIRECTLY responsible for sending Alex out right after Jason, he loses 2 jury votes because they will be bitter. And when Matt learns that Paul knew all about the plan along with Mark and Elena telling him that Paul was pointing them at Matt and Raven too, he might lose a couple more. All his double dealings while standing on a platform of loyalty is not going to work well for him. Some can say it is game play, but when he stands on a platform of loyalty and honesty and has neither one for ANYONE in the house, it tends to not go well on finale night.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:49 pm

So Paul has given Kevin orders to not ask questions and not talk to anyone this week because a plan is in place. So far he has complied. The only person he has talked to is Jason who is on the block next to him. He has not talked to anyone alone at all and is almost obvious about it. When the group is together talking in the yard, he sits off to the side.

So, how is Paul going to blame Jason's eviction on Kevin getting to Josh to make him switch his vote by making him feel guilty, which I am sure is the plan. How else is he going to make sure that Alex puts Kevin on the block instead of Christmas and Josh like he says he will?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So Paul has given Kevin orders to not ask questions and not talk to anyone this week because a plan is in place.  So far he has complied.  The only person he has talked to is Jason who is on the block next to him.  He has not talked to anyone alone at all and is almost obvious about it.  When the group is together talking in the yard, he sits off to the side.  

So, how is Paul going to blame Jason's eviction on Kevin getting to Josh to make him switch his vote by making him feel guilty, which I am sure is the plan.  How else is he going to make sure that Alex puts Kevin on the block instead of Christmas and Josh like he says he will?

This is part of Pauls plan. Just wait. He doesn't need Kevin to blame Josh's vote on. Josh is calling it a game move and Josh and Paul are going to have a fight about it remember? Paul is then going to sell to Alex that she has to throw HoH to him and he will take the shot, she is dumb enough to comply. but then Paul will lose as well and someone else will take the shot at her. Then the following week, this is where the Kevin blame comes. The entire week he was talking to Jason and probably telling him that we said there was a plan in place so Jason is against us in jury. He was playing for jury votes in case he stays, we need to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next