Paul's plan of the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:01 pm

I thought I would start this thread because Paul has a plan for every event and puts out his instructions and he most likely wins this game, so it will be live thread throughout the season.

For this week, for whatever reason, he still believes that Jess' temptation is not what she is claiming it is. I thought Christmas told him everything about it, but he still seems cloudy on the details. The feeds went to them mid conversation and it was not clear if she told him everything or not. He said he was going to go to the DR and ask for clarification because he is HOH and they have to tell him, or at least not lie to him according to Paul anyway.

So, his plan now is for him or one of his minions to win veto. This should be relatively easy since Cody and Jess didn't study for it at all anyway. But he plans to get a big group of people in a room to make promises to Jess that if she will not use the hex and let Cody leave the game, they all agree that she will make jury which gives her a week or two of safety. He is adamant that she has to remain on the block because I still think he doesn't believe Jess can save them both (another reason I think Christmas didn't tell him the whole story). If he actually knew what it was, he should WANT her to use the hex, not prevent it anyway.

I am hoping that Paul wins the veto (very likely with the group playing and the circumstances) and he tries to throw her this deal and has the group of people in a room to make these promises to Jess. There is one thing that Jess does well is letting people talk so she can hear the information they eventually reveal. Paul ranting to her so much last night was more than likely what made her decide not to hang it up with Cody. And she made the statement to Cody....."why would I help them evict the person in this house they want to target the most"...........kind of using Paul's same strategy from last week....."keep Josh because it screws up their game".......even though she is not copying it, just irony here.

In that group of people I can see Jess listening and telling them all that they all told her last week if she didn't put any of them up, they would leave her and Cody alone until jury and support her HOH decision but went completely against it. They will start with the Ramses was a bigger threat bullshit and she can come right back and say that doesn't explain why they didn't just tell her that. Instead they chose to lie to her up until the vote came out, so why should she trust ANY of them.

I hope she ends their little meeting by saying that she will consider their offer, but only if they take her off the block because she is not leaving her fate in the hands of the people voting who just lied to her face for a week. She should also say that she has real feelings for Cody and will not just abandon him while he is in this house because they may or may not make something outside the house. She knows he is not good for her game, so she has to make that decision for herself. In the meantime, she will consider their offer, watch to see how people interact on a personal level with her and Cody, and when she makes a decision she will let them know and walk out the door.

Now one of two things comes of this, Paul gets spooked and decides to use veto on her and then she can shit in his face on Thursday. Or, he keeps going with his thoughts that she is bluffing and only asking for herself to be removed from the block to try to save them both.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 pm

I agree that at this point he should want her to use it. But if he is that adamant on getting rid of Cody then he should be wanting to Jess to come down after veto. They control the votes so it's not like theyou will get blindsided.

Make a deal with her beforehand that if he pulls her down, she doesn't use it. I still think it's silly though, Paul has the numbers regardless ad the other side would have to go on a helluva run to get them close to even. There are plenty of other opportunities to take a shot at them.

You can't tell her don't use it, but you have to stay on the block, if she doesn't use it while up there she's an idiot. In fact, I would have a back up plan in case she doesn't use while up there, tell everyone if she doesn't use it, to vote her ass out. She goes out, the hex goes with her and no more worrying about it. Then Cody is truly by himself, you get him the following week. It's a simple numbers game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 pm

I could not agree with you more, but Paul spent the ENTIRE day until veto started ranting and campaigning to everyone about NEEDING to stop her from using it. Plus Jess said a few things to him about him putting her in a shitty position when she was trying to build trust, but then they flipped and kept Josh. She said she might have told him more details if she had not been blindsided by the vote. He said it was not a "fuck you" to her, it was simply that Ramses was a better competitor. She followed that up by saying then why didn't they just tell her that instead of talking in circles or just plain lying to her face, even on Thursday. None of this would be relevant at all, but he spent a big part of the day saying things to the group like "how did I put her in shitty position"........why does she think I owe her the courtesy of telling her anything, she hasn't done anything to me..........then saying none of it bothers him. If I were in the room I would have said, "if it doesn't bother you then why do you keep rambling on about it?" Basically it drives him bonkers when he can't control someone.

Then he said to the group............"someone's gotta lay down some logic to this girl"..............."the only reason Cody has to go is because he is unloyal, only cares about himself and Jessica, has shit social skills, is agro" and those are the reasons he has to leave. Sure, okay, it has nothing to do with the fact that Cody can't be controlled by Paul and will just continue to take shots at him and try to expose him.

Then he looked at Elena and told her she needs to push hints to her not to use the hex to save Cody. Elena said that she can try to have a conversation with her, but Jess is smart. Paul said "is she really." Elena said "yes, she is and if I were in her position and people kept coming at me telling me not to use it, I would know I am getting played and would use it."

Then Paul ranted again that he thinks it is a hoax anyway and if he wins veto he is going to take Jason down (no replacement there I think), I guess to call their bluff and seal their fate. Mark actually spoke up and said "then why didn't they study for the veto to get safety for one of them." Paul said "well, they were stupid for not studying and they are going to look like complete idiots at the end of this week."

It is fun to watch something really get to Paul when he is trying to say it is nothing to him. He won't make a facial expression when she uses on Thursday, he will just tell the group, it doesn't matter and now we go to work and evict him again and then her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I could not agree with you more, but Paul spent the ENTIRE day until veto started ranting and campaigning to everyone about NEEDING to stop her from using it.  Plus Jess said a few things to him about him putting her in a shitty position when she was trying to build trust, but then they flipped and kept Josh.  She said she might have told him more details if she had not been blindsided by the vote.  He said it was not a "fuck you" to her, it was simply that Ramses was a better competitor.  She followed that up by saying then why didn't they just tell her that instead of talking in circles or just plain lying to her face, even on Thursday.  None of this would be relevant at all, but he spent a big part of the day saying things to the group like "how did I put her in shitty position"........why does she think I owe her the courtesy of telling her anything, she hasn't done anything to me..........then saying none of it bothers him.  If I were in the room I would have said, "if it doesn't bother you then why do you keep rambling on about it?"  Basically it drives him bonkers when he can't control someone.

Then he said to the group............"someone's gotta lay down some logic to this girl"..............."the only reason Cody has to go is because he is unloyal, only cares about himself and Jessica, has shit social skills, is agro" and those are the reasons he has to leave.  Sure, okay, it has nothing to do with the fact that Cody can't be controlled by Paul and will just continue to take shots at him and try to expose him.  

Then he looked at Elena and told her she needs to push hints to her not to use the hex to save Cody.  Elena said that she can try to have a conversation with her, but Jess is smart.  Paul said "is she really."  Elena said "yes, she is and if I were in her position and people kept coming at me telling me not to use it, I would know I am getting played and would use it."  

Then Paul ranted again that he thinks it is a hoax anyway and if he wins veto he is going to take Jason down (no replacement there I think), I guess to call their bluff and seal their fate.  Mark actually spoke up and said "then why didn't they study for the veto to get safety for one of them."  Paul said "well, they were stupid for not studying and they are going to look like complete idiots at the end of this week."

It is fun to watch something really get to Paul when he is trying to say it is nothing to him.  He won't make a facial expression when she uses on Thursday, he will just tell the group, it doesn't matter and now we go to work and evict him again and then her.

Make no mistake, Paul knows what he's doing.

Some bullshit site reported that Dr told Paul exactly what the twist was and he confirmed, but even with a nk eviction, he is in a good place. I like paul,he got fucked last year, it's just annoying that he got all these advantages
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:28 am

I am watching the feeds live right now. He has told just about everyone in the house about his tough guy routine and how he is going to FORCE her NOT to use the hex. He is going to tell her that she won't make jury now because canceling this eviction means 1 more person needs to go before jury starts. If she uses the hex, they will all target HER and not Cody (yeah, that's going to happen) to evict her next week.

He also told those groups that he "put in his questions" to the DR and is waiting for the answers because she CANNOT lie about the power. Once he gets his answers he will move in and SCARE HER SHITLESS. If that doesn't work he plans to keep baiting Cody all week long. He said he will tell Jess that he along with the entire house will just continually be on the both of them until they break. Christmas suggested that they take shifts in the room with them banging pans and yelling (like Josh did last night) and never give them a moments peace.

My question is this, if Paul is half the fucking player he claims to be, why does he need to stoop down this kind of bullshit to win the game? Evel Dick was a jackass, but there was always a method to what he was doing. Well maybe not with Jen, he just couldn't stand her plain and simple. When he did the pots and pans, it was to make HIMSELF a target to save Daniele, but then just went out and won the veto, and pulled off a deal to keep himself in the house too one of the biggest blindsides in the history of the game. And he was fighting from the bottom when these tactics came out most of the time.

I wonder at what point will ANYONE in this house tell Paul enough is enough. Where is Mr. Moral and his good-two-shoes girlfriend? Raven said last night that confrontation is something she avoids because of painful childhood memories, but she condones this kind of shit? Her and Matt were the ones saying they would not sacrifice their reputations to advance in this game, but this is okay? Of course what would I expect from the resident scam artist, but I think Matt actually had some morals coming into the house and was just talking the other day about what he thought were bullying tactics Mark has been using to intimidate Josh and Ramses. Where is Elena, who professes to be Jess' friend? Where is Mark? What about Christmas?

I would be willing to bet that Kevin will be the one to step up and tell them to stop it at some point if they go through with this psychological warfare. Hell he was the only one to step in between Mark and Josh last night thinking it was going to come to blows. These people don't realize that everyone is watching them and if you have to resort to bullshit like this, especially when you are on the TOP of the food chain in the house (namely Paul), I have to say, you are not really a player to most people. You are simply a chump!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:00 am

Sat 8:32 PM BBT Paul in HOH room alone " Big Brother, I love you but I need answers so let's get this ball on the road.

So if she has not lied, then he isn't going to find out any more information than she has already told him, right? She told Elena it was 4 weeks and she correctly figured out it was good til next week if she doesn't use it this week. Paul called this bullshit. But, I thought he could only ask questions about what she has said to HIM, not anything he has heard from other people.

I am waiting for him to go to the DR and see what he does when he comes out of there. He told Christmas if he doesn't get the information he needs he will just bluff and say..........."I know all about what your power is and I know it is not good for 4 weeks" or something like that.

Production has helped this motherfucker enough. Even though him finding out what it is doesn't really do anything to benefit him, but it could stop him from doing things that will make him look stupid on Thursday night, which is part of the fun of the temptation in the first place!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:09 am

Paul is now augmenting his plan. He is telling everyone that if she uses the hex and saves Cody, he want everyone to send Jess home next week instead of Cody. Then they will pick Cody off the following week. This way SHE goes home and HE goes to jury by himself without her to drive him crazy. Matt said he was not complaining but it seems like "bad game play" is being rewarded if he gets to go to jury and collect the money. Paul raised an eyebrow and he said "I'm not complaining, just saying it kind of sucks."

So the person they NEED to get out of the house because he is anti-social, makes them uncomfortable, they can't stand to be around for ANY longer, they are sending to jury so those who go to jury and have to live with him? Yep, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul is now augmenting his plan.  He is telling everyone that if she uses the hex and saves Cody, he want everyone to send Jess home next week instead of Cody.  Then they will pick Cody off the following week.  This way SHE goes home and HE goes to jury by himself without her to drive him crazy.  Matt said he was not complaining but it seems like "bad game play" is being rewarded if he gets to go to jury and collect the money.  Paul raised an eyebrow and he said "I'm not complaining, just saying it kind of sucks."

So the person they NEED to get out of the house because he is anti-social, makes them uncomfortable, they can't stand to be around for ANY longer, they are sending to jury so those who go to jury and have to live with him?  Yep, that makes sense.

Bad game play. This is assuming her or Cody don't win HoH next week. If he truly knows and doesn't want it played, which is stupid, get it done and over, then smart thing is to try and convince her, not threaten her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Paul is now augmenting his plan.  He is telling everyone that if she uses the hex and saves Cody, he want everyone to send Jess home next week instead of Cody.  Then they will pick Cody off the following week.  This way SHE goes home and HE goes to jury by himself without her to drive him crazy.  Matt said he was not complaining but it seems like "bad game play" is being rewarded if he gets to go to jury and collect the money.  Paul raised an eyebrow and he said "I'm not complaining, just saying it kind of sucks."

So the person they NEED to get out of the house because he is anti-social, makes them uncomfortable, they can't stand to be around for ANY longer, they are sending to jury so those who go to jury and have to live with him?  Yep, that makes sense.

Bad game play.  This is assuming her or Cody don't win HoH next week.  If he truly knows and doesn't want it played, which is stupid, get it done and over, then smart thing is to try and convince her, not threaten her.  

There is no way he will keep Cody in the house if he has a choice between her and Cody next week. This is all bullshit talk and nothing else. And threatening her will have no effect. Basically nothing he says will have any effect, but even if she were on the fence, threats are not the way to flip this girl which was evident when she stuck by Cody through everything.

Paul walked around during BBAD last night saying he was waiting for confirmation from the DR about a few things so he knows how to proceed. Once he gets this confirmation, he will begin his psychological warfare and he will "break this kid" easily. He kept asking production to call him in because he needs his answers.

Finally after BBAD ended he went to the DR. He came out all smug and said that he got an answer to 1 question............nobody in this house is guaranteed safety for the next 3 weeks. He said they confirmed that because she lied about it on the live show when she said she had the power to keep her and Cody safe for a few weeks. So now he thinks she is lying about everything. Elena tried to dissect his words and he said he asked in every possible way, NOBODY is guaranteed safety for 3 weeks. Then he said he is waiting for answers to 4 more question before he proceeds and may just wait until his veto meeting to call her out on her bullshit. He stopped talking about "breaking" Cody after that DR session so I wonder if he was told some of what he was planning (i.e. shift of people in their room banging pans and such) were not allowed because now he just seems very smug that he has exposed her.

The thing is that she did not lie. She said she had the power to keep her and Cody safe for the next few weeks. Well technically it is only 2, which Elena revealed to Paul that Jess said she had it for 4 weeks and if you count last week that leaves 2 weeks (this one and next one). She told Elena and Christmas EXACTLY how it works and Elena basically told Paul the details, but he still thinks it is a lie. Christmas also knows the EXACT details and I am hoping that when shit hits the fan on this it is exposed that Christmas KNEW the details and didn't share them with Paul because there are already grumblings about her needing to go from his minions.

I am very much enjoying watching Paul spin his wheels, worrying at every turn about this whole thing, calling it all a bunch of shit that there is no way she has a temptation equal to or better than hers, etc. Meanwhile Cody and Jess are off together joking about their own demise and doing as much damage by getting at least a couple of them out before they are both evicted.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 am

Paul got his "confirmation" from the DR that Jess and Cody do not have guaranteed safety for 3 weeks. He also got his "other answers" (whatever they were) and was under the assumption that she could only save herself and one other person. So he talked to a few people and said he was going to take Jess off the block and put up Elena. This forces her hand that she either keeps the hothead that puts a target on her back or the girl who is her closest friend and "has went to bat for her."

When he talked to her, she told him that she could save all the noms, didn't matter if she was on the block or not........no eviction. This stumped him for a minute, but he went back to the original plan of Cody being bad for her game, everyone loves Jess, she will no longer be a target to anyone. She basically told him she wouldn't help them take out the only person who will always have her back, they can do it themselves. If she goes home fine. She didn't come here to play a safe game.

He then told her that Cody kept Jason and Alex in the game in week one so they could take out Jess and Raven. She said she had not heard that. He said that Matt would confirm it.

She then proposed to him that she would CONSIDER not using the hex if she was guaranteed safety for 2 weeks and Alex is the next one to go. He said he could get her safety guaranteed with everyone giving their word to her as a group, but not with Alex being the target for some. She said she would not expect Kevin, Josh or Jason to agree, but everyone else would have to. He said "if I make this happens, I have your word?" She said if it happens she will consider it. He said he was sticking his neck out and she said she has to see how people react first.

Paul made the rounds to get everyone on board. He said that Mark and Elena would be the only ones in the group not to know that the deal is completely bogus and Alex would not be going home next week so they wouldn't tell. They also planned for Alex and Christmas to stage a fight later to sell it even more.

Paul got Mark, Elena, Matt, Raven and Christmas in a room with Jess. He stated Jess's terms and said that everyone agrees and all of them sat there and agreed to it. She then used that platform to tell them Cody is a marine and served for 10 years. He served along side of people who held his life in their hands and he did the same for them and that makes things different for him. Disloyalty is something that is very personal to him and they all should respect the fact that he went and served like that. He has been through a lot that none of the are aware of and she wants him to be respected. She doesn't want people to try to get him to react, to treat him badly and talk about it being unsafe to live with him and such. They all agreed and then Paul said that is more of a reason for him to go because this would be unhealthy for him.

After the meeting she told Paul that she needed to confirm something with the DR before she agrees to anything. She later came to him and said that she found out in the DR that she has to invoke the hex BEFORE the eviction begins so she doesn't feel comfortable not using the hex if she is on the block. He said he can't take her off or there would be questions. She said that helps his game but not hers. She can't believe the word of those people voting the way they should because they could look at her as being more of a threat from what he said earlier. He said nobody knows that she has to use the hex before the vote, so they will go in there and vote thinking if they vote the wrong way, she will just use the hex anyway. She ultimately told him that if she feels threatened in any way on eviction night she will use it if she is still on the block, just so he knows that. She also said that if Paul takes cheap shots at Cody in the veto ceremony the deal is off. She won't have him using the limelight of something that will be shown on national TV attacking Cody and then she agrees to send him home, so Paul agreed to that.

Now on the flip side of this, her and Cody had another fight about what Cody may or may not have said about getting Jess and Raven out. He overreacted pretty bad, which was very believable but he also told Kevin when he was pouting and brooding by himself that he was trying again to jump on the grenade for her, so I think he was just trying to give her an "out" but she is not taking it.

I think what she is doing now is trying to figure out in the next few days whether or not Cody can handle staying in the game for his own sanity and reputation. If she thinks he can handle it, she will use the hex and keep them both safe and blindside all of them. If she thinks he is just going to keep going crazy in the house, she might cut her losses.

She has talked to Mark and said as much. She told Mark that no matter what she chooses to do (save him or not), she is not going to go sit and play a safe game. He told her that he loved her backbone and that she has more guts than anyone in the game, which as a fan of the game he loves. Then he admitted that she has a lot more guts than he does. She asked him for confirmation that if he wins HOH, he will not put her up or her and Cody if he is still there even if they pressure him in the house. He said that is one promise he will definitely keep (which basically means he will just throw the HOH).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:46 am

And one more thing I forgot. She did tell Mark she was going to talk to him more over the next couple of days once she figures out if Cody's head is in the game or not. He said he would have her back no matter what she decides (big deal, the pussy will back her). Then she said "one thing, with Cody in the game, he will always be a target in front of both of us!" This Mark agreed with. Now I see tonight he is suddenly asking Cody questions about whether or not he wants to stay in the game. She also said she wishes she knew what HOH comp was coming up to help her decide.

At this point, I agree with her strategy of feeling out the situation as far as whether she thinks Cody is controllable or it will just make things worse and whether or not he WANTS to stay in the game. She could even think about it and feels things out for a few days now that she has everyone in the house leaving Cody and her alone as far as pranks and trying to make him go off and such. Then if production tells them athletic gear, I would definitely use the hex, blindside them all and go for it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing I forgot.  She did tell Mark she was going to talk to him more over the next couple of days once she figures out if Cody's head is in the game or not.  He said he would have her back no matter what she decides (big deal, the pussy will back her).  Then she said "one thing, with Cody in the game, he will always be a target in front of both of us!"  This Mark agreed with.  Now I see tonight he is suddenly asking Cody questions about whether or not he wants to stay in the game.  She also said she wishes she knew what HOH comp was coming up to help her decide.

At this point, I agree with her strategy of feeling out the situation as far as whether she thinks Cody is controllable or it will just make things worse and whether or not he WANTS to stay in the game.  She could even think about it and feels things out for a few days now that she has everyone in the house leaving Cody and her alone as far as pranks and trying to make him go off and such.  Then if production tells them athletic gear, I would definitely use the hex, blindside them all and go for it.

Only problem is if the Halting hex is used do they re-play the week, or move to the next hoh game on the schedule? I think they will have to re-play the week, which would be good for Jess because I think she could win it easily and the HG's have already moved on in their heads so may not do so well in it, since Paul didn't give them any heads up that it was coming.
If I was Jess, it wouldn't matter if I made this deal with the house or not because they have already shown me, at least twice now, that they say one thing to me and do another thing behind my back. So use the hex, you will end up saving Josh and El (if that is who Paul puts up there to replace her) So in the end she didn't lie she did have the power to save herself and Cody....El and WD were just there as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:32 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
And one more thing I forgot.  She did tell Mark she was going to talk to him more over the next couple of days once she figures out if Cody's head is in the game or not.  He said he would have her back no matter what she decides (big deal, the pussy will back her).  Then she said "one thing, with Cody in the game, he will always be a target in front of both of us!"  This Mark agreed with.  Now I see tonight he is suddenly asking Cody questions about whether or not he wants to stay in the game.  She also said she wishes she knew what HOH comp was coming up to help her decide.

At this point, I agree with her strategy of feeling out the situation as far as whether she thinks Cody is controllable or it will just make things worse and whether or not he WANTS to stay in the game.  She could even think about it and feels things out for a few days now that she has everyone in the house leaving Cody and her alone as far as pranks and trying to make him go off and such.  Then if production tells them athletic gear, I would definitely use the hex, blindside them all and go for it.

Only problem is if the Halting hex is used do they re-play the week, or move to the next hoh game on the schedule? I think they will have to re-play the week, which would be good for Jess because I think she could win it easily and the HG's have already moved on in their heads so may not do so well in it, since Paul didn't give them any heads up that it was coming.
If I was Jess, it wouldn't matter if I made this deal with the house or not because they have already shown me, at least twice now, that they say one thing to me and do another thing behind my back. So use the hex, you will end up saving Josh and El (if that is who Paul puts up there to replace her) So in the end she didn't lie she did have the power to save herself and Cody....El and WD were just there as well.

No, they don't replay the week. Ctown put a post on here a couple of days ago where Grodner made a statement that the hex and HOH stuff are completely separate. If she uses the hex, her and Cody both play in the a new HOH comp and Paul is not eligible to play.

So this would be one week where Paul is very vulnerable because he has to count on his minions, many of which are either going to throw the HOH so they don't have to pick a side or get blood on their hands or are so bad at comps the chances of them winning are very slim. Hell at this point, I believe even Mark might actually TRY to win HOH and he will target Josh, Alex and Christmas. He can always tell the group that he gave his word to Jess and Cody when Cody returned that he would help them get to jury, just like the rest of them did, and he wants to keep his word because the following week Cody will STILL be a bigger target than he is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 am

I must have missed that post by ctown but it sounds even better because it means that Paul's hoh will have been for nothing but exposing to 3 or 4 people in the house where the pecking order is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 am

Jess would be a complete fool to not use the hex if she is still in the block. She even said it herself, she has no idea which way the votes will fall and has been wrong every week. Then she shared too much information with Paul by telling him that she has to invoke it before the votes start.

Now, if I'm Paul, the smart move is to share this with everyone and tell them the rules. If it gets to a vote, she can no longer use it,so get her out now and with her goes the hex. Coy will then be easy pickins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jess would be a complete fool to not use the hex if she is still in the block. She even said it herself, she has no idea which way the votes will fall and has been wrong every week.  Then she shared too much information with Paul by telling him that she has to invoke it before the votes start.

Now, if I'm Paul, the smart move is to share this with everyone and tell them the rules.  If it gets to a vote, she can no longer use it,so get her out now and with her goes the hex.  Coy will then be easy pickins

I think she is going to use it, she is just taking some time to feel things out and get Cody's head back in the game. She told him that she will no longer force him to sit and socialize with people like she did last week because it drives him crazy to spend fake time with most of those people. I think this will make him a bit less crazy.

Initially when she went to Paul about taking her off the block she intended to use it as leverage to make him do it, but Paul was able to turn it around on her. But Paul also left the door open for her because she said if she feels threatened at all on Thursday night she will use it regardless. All she has to do is tell him after using it that she told him if she felt threatened she would use it and felt something hinky was going on.

On the flipside, I think Paul is actually thinking of pulling Jess off the block and putting up Alex this week to encourage her not to use it. He floated the idea a couple of times to different people, but I think his hesitation there is because he will look really stupid for using the veto on her and then she turns around and shits on him anyway.

There was a conversation in the wee hours of the morning with Matt and Raven about taking out Jess before Cody and supposedly Matt said he didn't want her to see the votes and know he voted for her, but not sure if that was about next week or what (this was on Joker's and we know how unreliable they are, but I will use it for the timeline to listen). I think Matt is also struggling with how many times Paul is making him tell straight up lies and break his word going forward, but Raven will pull him in with that.

Ultimately she will use it and I believe the HOH coming up with be something physical, maybe not endurance, but something physical. Paul is counting on people to take the HOH, but Matt and Raven talked last night and he said he definitely doesn't even WANT HOH this week because they are safe anyway and Raven agreed. So there are 2 people Paul doesn't have on his side. Elena will throw it, but not be obvious about it thinking she is back in Paul's good graces and if Cody and Jess somehow safe themselves it would probably be Mark going. If Mark is scared enough he might go on the block, he might try for it, but I think he will just throw it so he doesn't have to choose a side. Kevin won't want HOH either, now or any other time.

So basically you will have Cody, Jess, Jason, Alex and Josh actually trying to get HOH this week. If it is physical, but non-endurance type, not sure that Alex will be that good judging by how she rolled those balls in the veto and heavy breathing in doing so. Jason and Josh...........who the hell knows what they can or can't do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:23 pm

I would be very surprised if she didn't use it. That whole thing with Paul telling her it wouldn't look right if he pulled her off should be a red flag. If he told me that, the next thing out of my mouth would be"Why are you worried about how it would look? If everyone is truly on board with this plan, you shouldn't care how it is going to look"

Production wants the hex to be used, Jess said something while talking to Paul last night about how everytime she finishes talking to him, she gets called to DR and she doesn't want to go to DR anymore. So you know that when she is done and they call her, they are putting those doubts that Paul thinks he removed, right back there.

Production is not that worried about "screwing Paul" at this point because they will make it up to him with the next temptation comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm

bbupdates.com wrote:
1:00-2:00 AM: Jessica told Elena that every person in the house should see Paul as their biggest threat. They both agreed that Paul will win the game if he makes it to the end. Jessica thinks Paul manipulates people to get what he wants, rewarding them afterwards. If they do something wrong, Jessica said Paul will put those people in the dog house. Jessica admitted she would have an easier time getting behind not using the Hex if it wasn’t during Paul’s HoH reign. Jessica doesn’t want Paul getting credit for taking Cody out when she would be the one doing it. Jessica let Elena know that the thing holding her back from knowing what to do is Cody’s behaviour towards her over the past couple of days. Jessica said she is not currently leaning either way. Up in the HoH room, Paul asked Cody who they think is a stronger competitor between Jessica and Cody. Matt said Cody is the biggest threat competition wise in the game. Paul said Jessica has won more competitions and her social game is really strong. Paul said Jessica is untouchable for two weeks if they take Cody out. If they take Jessica out, Paul said Cody is not untouchable for two weeks. Matt said he doesn’t know how they can take Jessica out. Paul said it’s possible. He told them it cannot leave the room or else Jessica will use the Hex. Matt said he and Raven have a pretty good influence on Jessica. Matt said there is not one person who can influence Cody other than Jessica. Paul argued that Cody will not compete well under pressure and wont deal with pots and pans, vaseline, and so on. Paul said the only thing he doesn’t like about the situation is that Cody would be a vote in jury. They discussed that Jessica has a great social game and she could reel people in if she stays. Paul revealed to Matt and Raven that Jessica has to use the Hex prior to the start of the vote. Paul thinks Alex would lean towards getting Jessica out since she hates her. Paul said he is trying to set his emotion aside and decide which move is the best game wise. Paul said Cody will never have numbers. Matt asked how the rest of the house would feel about it. Paul thinks they would be on board with getting Jessica out. Paul said they would have to win HoH if they keep Cody since they would be leaving Mark and Elena out on the decision again. Paul told Matt and Raven they have some time to think it over.

And there it is. Why on earth she would tell this info to Paul is mind boggling. Now the questions comes up, did Paul think this up on his own, or did DR make him realize it? It's really not that hard to come up with on your own, it is exactly what I would be planning the entire time. Not to mention, I think production wants the hex to be used, they don't like when twists go unused and they have already given Paul plenty of advantages hwere a wasted HoH would equate to just a small bump
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Paul used veto and removed Jason, no replacement since he was the third nom.

Now dies he honestly expect Jess not to use the hex moving forward? I know he will try and talk her into it, but she is a fool if she doesn't. Then he will have the audacity to be "offended" when she used it by stating that she doesn't trust him. Well why would she trust the person that has lied to her every week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Apparently before the veto Paul instructed Jason to "stir the pot" and he told others in the room after Paul left he was not comfortable with it. But then when he made his veto speech he apparently shit on Cody talking about him being uncomfortable to live with and all that kind of stuff. The very things Jess had asked Paul not to do in his speech if he expects her not to use the hex.

She was in the bedroom with Cody and she said that she is not stupid enough to believe that Jason did that without being told to do it by Paul. Cody was laughing. She said she was going to give Paul a piece of her mind. Cody, still laughing, said something about a "cowboy comment" and that Jess is more of a cowboy than Jason. He told her at this point they are just trying to get a rise or reaction out of them and she shouldn't give it to them. She said she would not do it publicly but she will tell Paul that publicly.

Now Paul is a fucking moron this time. If he wanted her to be comfortable enough to use the hex, putting Jason up to shitting on Cody after she specifically told him not to do it was a big red flag. Second red flag was him pulling Jason off the block (someone close to Alex). So now even if she were thinking of NOT using the hex, he has stopped that from happening. He just COULD not let the veto meeting go by without making sure he shit on Cody again. I hope it blows up in his fucking smug face come Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 pm

So now Pauls plan is to just egg Cody on, attacking the military and what not and get him to blow up. He is convinced that if Cody blows up one more time, Jess will not use the hex. Well that may have a been a good plan if she wasn't also on teh block, but Paul screwed that part of it up. No way she does not use it if she is sitting there as well. You can consider the hex used.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Why would they think that speaking bad about the military is a good idea. Not that any of them have a chance at it, but they will instantly become the most hated HG's by America, and we know how America reacts to when someone does something negative like that. Spneser Clawson couldn't find a job for 3 years after he got out becasue of the crap the fans put him through. They think bashing the military will be any different. I dare you to try it and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 pm

So now there is a big plan to bait Cody into a physical confrontation and get him evicted. The only one who is not ok with this is Matt.

What I want to know is why the discussion is even being allowed to happen. Josh and Paul were both specifically told in DR that they are not allowed to bait someone into a physical confrontation. I hope if htey get Cody to snap, that Paul goes out the door right along with him for masterminding the entire thing
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm

If there ever was a doubt as to if she should use the hex, that is now gone. These idiots went so overboard, there is no way she isn't using the hex. They can deal with these idiots for at least another week and now will be gunning hard for HoH just to torment them. Jess and Cody were actually laying low and one by one idiots came into the room, talked to them, then left and started a scene as to how they were disrespected. All with Paul directing traffic
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 am

Paul is a fucking moron at that this point. He had the game well in hand, so these personal attacks that he is instigating just makes him look weak and bad. The thing is he is scared shitless if Cody stays in this game and at this point his only way to take Cody out is to get him to either punch someone or self evict.

I am just waiting and hoping that at some point Jess points this out to Paul that he knows he can't beat Cody in a straight up game, it has been proven, so he has to stoop to the gutter and the outside world will see that he his not half the player he thinks he is if he has to resort to tactics like this when he has the numbers. She said today she has never seen a group of 9 people so afraid of a group of 2 people before. And Paul has the audacity to say that Cody is the coward? Please gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's plan of the week   

Back to top Go down

Paul's plan of the week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next